Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Well off men it’s age don’t want worn out pussy
    They do what she’s doing except they actually lock down the young women.
    Yes if a guy only wants to date younger women there is nothing I can do about that. I can’t change my age.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Silencespeaks View Post

I’ve gone out with older men but I was really not attracted to them. I really can’t compromise on that.
    Well, that is life and even if you fell in love with some young chad after a few years you would be bored of him.

Why not compromise and find a great older guy to settle down with and just fap to pics of young Chads.

I know an older woman who is happily married, but has a thing for young hot Chad's and she can easily get them if she wanted to, but she just leaves it at flirting although she does spend most of her time going from young Chad to young chad cock teasing them as she loves the ego boost and is happy to just have a fap over it.

What I am trying to say is sometimes you cannot have everything and you need to compromise, so marry Ratfish(insert your own name) and fap to notbadnotbrad.

or risk growing old and lonely unless of course you find the perfect man.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    Well, that is life and even if you fell in love with some young chad after a few years you would be bored of him.

Why not compromise and find a great older guy to settle down with and just fap to pics of young Chads.

I know an older woman who is happily married, but has a thing for young hot Chad's and she can easily get them if she wanted to, but she just leaves it at flirting although she does spend most of her time going from young Chad to young chad cock teasing them as she loves the ego boost and is happy to just have a fap over it.

What I am trying to say is sometimes you cannot have everything and you need to compromise, so marry Ratfish(insert your own name) and fap to notbadnotbrad.

or risk growing old and lonely unless of course you find the perfect man.
    Well if she is married then she is really wrong for flirting with Chads and teasing Chads. Strongly disapprove of that. It’s wrong and very disrespectful to her husband. She is obviously just using the husband then and that is wrong.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No I don’t think so.

I would really like a relationship with someone my age but I’m not willing to compromise my standards.

I’ve gone out with older men but I was really not attracted to them. I really can’t compromise on that.
    In all seriousness, I can't imagine that many good looking younger men are interested in even one night with a woman in her late 40s.

And even ugly 25yos would be embarrassed to admit to it.

I guess if you genuinely can't form an attraction to men your own age, then that's that, but i think there are lots of very handsome men in their 40s. Sad for you that you've basically condemned yourself to a life of solitude.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    In all seriousness, I can't imagine that many good looking younger men are interested in even one night with a woman in her late 40s.

And even ugly 25yos would be embarrassed to admit to it.

I guess if you genuinely can't form an attraction to men your own age, then that's that, but i think there are lots of very handsome men in their 40s. Sad for you that you've basically condemned yourself to a life of solitude.
    Yeah if I did meet an attractive older man I would be interested so I guess it’s still possible.

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well if she is married then she is really wrong for flirting with Chads and teasing Chads. Strongly disapprove of that. It’s wrong and very disrespectful to her husband. She is obviously just using the husband then and that is wrong.
    Yep, she is with him for companionship and his bank balance, but like yourself nothing turns her on more than a ripped tanned dark haired young stallion who is hung like a shire horse.

Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    Yep, she is with him for companionship and his bank balance, but like you nothing turns her on more than a ripped tanned dark haired stallion, hung like a shire horse.
    That is soooo messed up. I’m very loyal so I would never do that. I don’t talk to other guys at all when I’m in a relationship and I never flirt.

Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Caldef has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah if I did meet an attractive older man I would be interested so I guess it’s still possible.
    I hope you do, serious.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I read the article and I can totally relate.

The former Pepsi salesman would constantly go on and off with me. He had a hard time with the nearly 20 year age difference, too. He was an insanely hot blonde surfer type of look and the sex was my best ever.

Since he was an addict, we could talk for hours about addiction, 12 steps and recovery as I've been to a lot of 12 step meetings. I was his support to stay clean and gave him daily pep talks. But then he'd block me for no reason, then unblock me, then block me. Then he'd find a young girlfriend. He'd break up with her and text me. This cycle went on for 4 years.

It really gave me a lot of stress and anxiety. Now he has me permanently blocked, and it's a long story.

I wish like SS said I would learn not to get attached to the young guys, but I do It's hard to control my emotions in that sense.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I read the article and I can totally relate.

The former Pepsi salesman would constantly go on and off with me. He had a hard time with the nearly 20 year age difference, too. He was an insanely hot blonde surfer type of look and the sex was my best ever.

Since he was an addict, we could talk for hours about addiction, 12 steps and recovery as I've been to a lot of 12 step meetings. I was his support to stay clean and gave him daily pep talks. But then he'd block me for no reason, then unblock me, then block me. Then he'd find a young girlfriend. He'd break up with her and text me. This cycle went on for 4 years.

It really gave me a lot of stress and anxiety. Now he has me permanently blocked, and it's a long story.

I wish like SS said I would learn not to get attached to the young guys, but I do It's hard to control my emotions in that sense.
    Yeah I have not fallen in love with any young guy. I do like them and I like sex with them but it’s not really any deeper attachment.

The most attachment is with my long term 4 years and I do love him in a shallow sense but I’m not in love with him. I just like talking with him and I’m fond of him. Almost like a friend. But no intense chemistry or intense attachment. And the sex is just normal nothing amazing.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah I have not fallen in love with any young guy. I do like them and I like sex with them but it’s not really any deeper attachment.

The most attachment is with my long term 4 years and I do love him in a shallow sense but I’m not in love with him. I just like talking with him and I’m fond of him. Almost like a friend. But no intense chemistry or intense attachment. And the sex is just normal nothing amazing.
    I just talked to my FWB of 6 years today but I'm not in love with him either. I can relate to that.

I've fallen for many young guys and I can just remember crying for days when they ended it because they could tell I was getting attached. My family couldn't understand why I was so sad and I couldn't tell them why.

It wasn't just the Pepsi dealer, there was a Harvard grad, a guy who worked for Google and some others who had their acts together.

Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    I hope you do, serious.
    It's so hard to find men our age.

I went out with a 52 year old 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure he's secretly married and just using their beach house to meet women for sex. He immediately started touching my hair when we were on the beach and rubbing my shoulders. It was really weird.

He had it all, too -- good looks, about to retire, nice. He didn't like that I was Christian, though.

Then he said he was going skiing with his ex-wife all day and staying over at her house so he had to leave. LOL. I could track him on Bumble and he was at her house for 3 days, and then he went back to the beach house.

As they said in the Matches thread, I was borderline trolling. Red flags 101. Unfortunately I wasn't trolling. So now I'm on break from online dating.

Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is "toothy smile" supposed to be a good thing lul?
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*
    *old af and out of the loop crew*

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's so hard to find men our age.

I went out with a 52 year old 2 weeks ago. I'm pretty sure he's secretly married and just using their beach house to meet women for sex. He immediately started touching my hair when we were on the beach and rubbing my shoulders. It was really weird.

He had it all, too -- good looks, about to retire, nice. He didn't like that I was Christian, though.

Then he said he was going skiing with his ex-wife all day and staying over at her house so he had to leave. LOL. I could track him on Bumble and he was at her house for 3 days, and then he went back to the beach house.

As they said in the Matches thread, I was borderline trolling. Red flags 101. Unfortunately I wasn't trolling. So now I'm on break from online dating.
    Well you are also married so what's the difference?
    I am not trying to be mean but even if they told you they were only married on paper just like you, it would be the same, no?

mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mkx1775 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sl00ts gon sl00ts, when will they learn?
    *** Extreme OCD crew *** (brb bench press not parallel to the ceiling beams)
    *** Always pick #7 crew ***
    NYG // NYR // NETS // NYY
    [ ] Bulking [x] Fap
    [x] Cutting [ ] No Fap

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Well you are also married so what's the difference?
    I am not trying to be mean but even if they told you they were only married on paper just like you, it would be the same, no?
    I'm honest and up front about my situation and he wasn't.

Yes I've seen some older guys who were married on paper only, but they were clear they would never leave their partner, so it didn't progress to anything physical as I always want the option that I could have a relationship with the guy and possibly leave the marriage.

I guess I'm a monkey brancher

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post
    Well off men it’s age don’t want worn out pussy
    I kinda laughed at this because there are women half my age who's kill count is probably 3x higher compared to mine.

Almost scares me...
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm honest and up front about my situation and he wasn't.

Yes I've seen some older guys who were married on paper only, but they were clear they would never leave their partner, so it didn't progress to anything physical as I always want the option that I could have a relationship with the guy and possibly leave the marriage.
    I understand your point of view but think about what they might think about your situation.

I actually respect them more if they down right say they will never leave. I respect men in that sense. Women are more fickle. They monkeybranch and see if they can get something better. Not just you but in general I think. Sometimes I think men are better at loving and more loyal even if they do crap like that.

Edit: Lol I even wrote that before I saw your monkeybranch comment.

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I kinda laughed at this because there are women half my age who's kill count is probably 3x higher compared to mine.

Almost scares me...
    Yeah I rarely saw slooting in high school and college as our generation was so scared of AIDS. I mostly saw relationships, and even they were paranoid to have sex. I was engaged through those times so I had only one partner.

Now it's a huge feminist thing to ride the cawk carousel in high school and college and brag about it to their friends? I would never tell my friends about my sexcapades. They would be ashamed.

kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz kimm4 has the mod powerz
    Yeah I rarely saw slooting in high school and college as our generation was so scared of AIDS. I mostly saw relationships, and even they were paranoid to have sex. I was engaged through those times so I had only one partner.

Now it's a huge feminist thing to ride the cawk carousel in high school and college and brag about it to their friends? I would never tell my friends about my sexcapades. They would be ashamed.
    Fuk I'm practically a virgin...

Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I understand your point of view but think about what they might think about your situation.

I actually respect them more if they down right say they will never leave. I respect men in that sense. Women are more fickle. They monkeybranch and see if they can get something better. Not just you but in general I think. Sometimes I think men are better at loving and more loyal even they do crap like that.

Edit: Lol I even wrote that before I saw your monkeybranch comment.
    Yeah they don't like my situation and another guy that I was talking to is 53 and he complained that the women in my area are all separated and living together due to the high cost of living. He said that he had to go through financial hell for a divorce and live in a tiny place, so he gets upset that we get to stay in big houses and date. Then he said the women would get clingy and upset if he went out with the guys, so he blocked them.

Another guy was 50 and single but said he liked to date married women since he is a single father of 3 small kids and doesn't have the time for a relationship, but that many are also looking for a better guy to leave for.

Fuk I'm practically a virgin...
    LOL!

Yes these girls in their teens and 20s talk about going on Tinder and having sex with 2-3 guys in a weekend. It's nuts.

LOL!

Yes these girls in their teens and 20s talk about going on Tinder and having sex with 2-3 guys in a weekend. It's nuts.
    Omg...

Is that Fri and Sat only or do they throw Sun in?

Oh chit...

Omg...

Is that Fri and Sat only or do they throw Sun in?

Oh chit...
    LOL! One I know was in an open marriage in her 20s and said she would go from one guy's house to another on Tinder. I know, that's exhausting, and no shower in between! Yuck lol.

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can tell by the shape of this girl’s head/nose/mouth, that a fat girl is just waiting to erupt soon. This guy could saw it coming. I’d say he dodged a bullet, but Jake Chad here wasn’t going to risk Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun fat Stacy was playing with.

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bare minimum to be a chad in 2021

Last edited by Destor; 03-03-2021 at 10:00 PM.

LOL! One I know was in an open marriage in her 20s and said she would go from one guy's house to another on Tinder. I know, that's exhausting, and no shower in between! Yuck lol.
    Omg that's fukin disgusting. No wonder the guys on the misc complain about women who smell. Now I totally get it...she was at 3 houses before she showed up to yours...

You're welcome.

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    You can tell by the shape of this girl’s head/nose/mouth, that a fat girl is just waiting to erupt soon. This guy could saw it coming. I’d say he dodged a bullet, but Jake Chad here wasn’t going to risk Russian roulette with a fully loaded gun fat Stacy was playing with.
    I think if she is slim at her age, there's little chance that she will become overweight. But maybe she just lost a ton of weight, who knows.

Omg that's fukin disgusting. No wonder the guys on the misc complain about women who smell. Now I totally get it...she was at 3 houses before she showed up to yours...

You're welcome.
    Yeah they talk about smelly poosays on here. I'm not surprised with the quality of girls on Tinder. Ewwwwww.

Yeah they talk about smelly poosays on here. I'm not surprised with the quality of girls on Tinder. Ewwwwww.
    Yeah that's a hygiene problem or infection. It gets tiring trying to explain it.

Yeah that's a hygiene problem or infection. It gets tiring trying to explain it.
    Yeah I've tried to explain it to the guys on here but they don't understand.

Just like they need to shower before sex!