Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Once again I'm sorry that you and a select few other miscers can't meet the right girl because you subscribe to the world view of "Muh Chemistry and Natural Attraction". If she's letting you kiss and smash early she's probably letting other dudes smash and or kiss her just as easily. So you're not really sticking out and or making any impressions on her since she's already used to it by now. Someone who's interested in an actual relationship is gonna A. take things slow and B. Want to hangout with you beyond the sex. Yes sex is fun but sex is meant to solidify that bond and love ya'll already have built. It's not meant to be the initial bond. Theres a reason the misc keeps attracting toxic dudes who can't find the right girl and I was one of those miscers but I changed my worldview and started having standards.

I'm dating a girl right now who compared to my past relationships is more reserved. Made me wait 3 weeks and a half before making out but before that we were already cuddling in public and I was already kissing her neck and she was kissing mines. For your knowledge she's not seeing anyone else and if I do learn that she has been sleeping with other dudes trust me I won't make a thread about it. Ill simply move onto the next one after a month or two. I'm willing to bend my rules a bit for girls who aren't the sleep around kind and for girls that have expressed a desire to get into a relationship with me. These same rules don't apply to sloots. Sorry not sorry. Does that make me a dik? Perhaps.

Once again quit putting sex on a pedestal and reverting to chemistry and chit to justify your chitty decisions. I can look past that stuff and have fun with a girl, make out, and cuddle with them and when the sex does come it's usually much more pleasant and helps solidify that bond. If sex comes early with the girl I'm seeing right now I won't complain since I know im the only guy she's seeing and I know that she has an attraction towards me. But I really doubt a girl can have that attraction to a guy she barely knows according to your argument.
    That's great and all and I agree quality girls exist despite what the misc says.

I'm just saying the rules are different at 20 than 30 and your opinions very much reflect that (but props to having your chit together and going after what you want so early in your adult life).

So you spent what, 10-15 hours together before making out?
    50 hours together before having sex?

Nothing wrong with that but it just doesn't work that way when you're older. Does that mean every single 30 year old woman has a kill count over 20? No it just means they don't bother with date number 2, 3, 4, etc because they don't feel it enough and don't want to waste anyone's time and then proceed to do the other things in their lives that make them happy/fulfilled until the next guy comes along that they feel like going on a date with (which could very well be months later).
    I wouldn't say this is the majority of women by any means but it's a larger number than you'd think given how discussions on these forums go.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My run was hilariously short lived. After avoiding dating apps my entire life I finally jumped on tinder.

Surprisingly got a ton of matches. Mostly 6s and some soft 7s. But im no looker so not bad at all from my perspective. Im 32 and seemed to do well with women 30-36. Had some mid 20s matches (mostly the 7s) and one 23 year old single mom.

I did really well with 36 year old women. Lawyers, professors. Was kind of weird. That must be their "oh ****" age. The women were attractive, for their age anyways.

That said I had a hard time navigating everything. Cancled a ton of dates, went on 3 dates with one girl and 2 with another. Ended up knocking the first girl up and now we live together.

**** that app.

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MirinCanadian99 View Post
    Once again I'm sorry that you and a select few other miscers can't meet the right girl because you subscribe to the world view of "Muh Chemistry and Natural Attraction". If she's letting you kiss and smash early she's probably letting other dudes smash and or kiss her just as easily. So you're not really sticking out and or making any impressions on her since she's already used to it by now. Someone who's interested in an actual relationship is gonna A. take things slow and B. Want to hangout with you beyond the sex. Yes sex is fun but sex is meant to solidify that bond and love ya'll already have built. It's not meant to be the initial bond. Theres a reason the misc keeps attracting toxic dudes who can't find the right girl and I was one of those miscers but I changed my worldview and started having standards.

I'm dating a girl right now who compared to my past relationships is more reserved. Made me wait 3 weeks and a half before making out but before that we were already cuddling in public and I was already kissing her neck and she was kissing mines. For your knowledge she's not seeing anyone else and if I do learn that she has been sleeping with other dudes trust me I won't make a thread about it. Ill simply move onto the next one after a month or two. I'm willing to bend my rules a bit for girls who aren't the sleep around kind and for girls that have expressed a desire to get into a relationship with me. These same rules don't apply to sloots. Sorry not sorry. Does that make me a dik? Perhaps.

Once again quit putting sex on a pedestal and reverting to chemistry and chit to justify your chitty decisions. I can look past that stuff and have fun with a girl, make out, and cuddle with them and when the sex does come it's usually much more pleasant and helps solidify that bond. If sex comes early with the girl I'm seeing right now I won't complain since I know im the only guy she's seeing and I know that she has an attraction towards me. But I really doubt a girl can have that attraction to a guy she barely knows according to your argument.
    I LOL at you guys who act like you have it figured out. YOU are the one putting sex on a pedastal.

If THE GIRL doesn't try to have sex let alone make out with you before 3 weeks, then either -

You are ugly
    You are both ugly
    She doesn't even enjoy sex/get horny

So it doesn't even matter. I'm talking about relationships between good looking young people in a real city. Not this bum fuk canada virgin chit.

I've gone out with every type of girl, older younger, "good", "slutty", Conservative, liberal, bi, straight. 3 weeks is potato and any girl who is ACTUALLY attractive doesn't wait 3 weeks with a guy they like to make out.

Also, guess what, if by some mean she isn't a homely land whale, I guarantee she's fuked around way quicker. Lol at you waiting for her.

Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jms89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DBoyDaRealest View Post
    I LOL at you guys who act like you have it figured out. YOU are the one putting sex on a pedastal.

If THE GIRL doesn't try to have sex let alone make out with you before 3 weeks, then either -

You are ugly
    You are both ugly
    She doesn't even enjoy sex/get horny

So it doesn't even matter. I'm talking about relationships between good looking young people in a real city. Not this bum fuk canada virgin chit.

I've gone out with every type of girl, older younger, "good", "slutty", Conservative, liberal, bi, straight. 3 weeks is potato and any girl who is ACTUALLY attractive doesn't wait 3 weeks with a guy they like to make out.

Also, guess what, if by some mean she isn't a homely land whale, I guarantee she's fuked around way quicker. Lol at you waiting for her.
    Incorrect. I've been with good girls who have made me wait several months before smashing. Each case is different. You can't just lump every woman into one category.
    This fool's running a Honda 2000
    O|||||||O Misc Jeep Crew O|||||||O
    30 Year Old Boomer Crew
    Just lol at officels *Tradie Crew*
    Grumpy Old Married Guy Crew

DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DBoyDaRealest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Incorrect. Some women have baggage...ex's, divorces, kids, etc. I've been with good girls who have made me wait several months before smashing. Each case is different. You can't just lump every woman into one category.
    If you have the libido to go 1x a week or a couple times a month, I see no problem with it if the girl made you wait months. I assume they are the same libido if they seriously only made you wait and weren't smashing anyone else.

I've also been fwb with "good girls" who were making another guy they were dating wait lol. Fukin brutal.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    My run was hilariously short lived. After avoiding dating apps my entire life I finally jumped on tinder.

Surprisingly got a ton of matches. Mostly 6s and some soft 7s. But im no looker so not bad at all from my perspective. Im 32 and seemed to do well with women 30-36. Had some mid 20s matches (mostly the 7s) and one 23 year old single mom.

I did really well with 36 year old women. Lawyers, professors. Was kind of weird. That must be their "oh ****" age. The women were attractive, for their age anyways.

That said I had a hard time navigating everything. Cancled a ton of dates, went on 3 dates with one girl and 2 with another. Ended up knocking the first girl up and now we live together.

**** that app.
    How's that going for you and how quickly you knock her up?

HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HotlineBling has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post

**** that app.
    Dang this can’t be life..