Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Happens all across the nation on a daily basis with guys like me that own property near the mafia known as federal grass lands and national parks but not one peep out of you liberal *******s. Now the fed govt is enacting eminent domain in an attempt to actually accomplish something and all of a sudden you care about land owner rights? Stick that tennis racket up your ass.
    It's wrong of them to do that to your private property, too. I'm much more libertarian than liberal. Private property rights are a cornerstone of the freedom we enjoy in this country.

gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100) gooched is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by beowulf10 View Post
    Okay. Be specific.
    That the Constitution is all of the sudden relevent to you and your ilk.

beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beowulf10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by gooched View Post
    That the Constitution is all of the sudden relevent to you and your ilk.
    What ilk? Why do you think the Constitution is not relevant to me? Why do you think Trump should be allowed to declare an emergency so as to usurp the appropriate powers of Congress? Why do you think that is Constitutional?
    Doc had but three redeeming traits. One was his courage; he was afraid of nothing on Earth. The second was the one commendable principal in his code of life, sterling loyalty to friends. The third was his affection for Wyatt Earp.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jayarbie is not a liberal, he's made the comment several times, and based on this comment I don't think you are a conservative.

Trump loves it when governments abuse the power of eminent domain and takes someone's property away and gives it to him to build a property funded by Russian oligarchs.

Not one peep out of you. Hell, you even voted for him!

So let's be clear, so there is no confusion, you care only about your own property rights, and your own selfish interest.

That's hypocrisy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...minent-domain/

Conservatives don't believe in abusing eminent domain. Authoritarians do.

I wonder. Do you also think Trump should usurp the appropriation powers of Congress as he talks about assuming powers for an emergency which does not exist?
    1. I support Trump and believe him to be better than Hillary but I ALWAYS vote independent in presidential elections as I firmly believe a 3rd established party is needed to stop the 2 party madness we have now.

2. I’ve fought the federal government in court against eminent domain, and won ******* suck a fart out of my ass.

3. Per the constitution I don’t believe the fed govt should own land. I’m also a huge proponent of states rights and county rights respectively.

4. You’re damn right I’m looking out for my property rights, you make it out to be a bad thing for reasons I don’t understand. Aren’t you a Bernout? Who do you think was going to pay for all your free chit?

5. Educate yourself *******

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rapidci...4aae8.amp.html

https://21stcenturywire.com/2014/06/...n-reservation/

I live on the land of the only Native American tribe to have fought the US govt to a stand still and every day the federal govt comes at us with a different approach to take our lands yet accordinging to cok smokers like you we who resist are the bad people. Step out from behind the keyboard son you wouldn’t last a Day in my world.

Edit: I just realized you’re the tool box that smarted off to me about illegal immigration the other day and was nowhere to be seen after I owned your pathetic ass, I’m sure I won’t be seeing a response from you once again. And should you manage the courage I doubt it will be of any substance.

Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dan_S has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It's because he is actually an Authoritarian. And it's because many of his supporters agree with the idea of overt authoritarian actions to give him more power.
    Oh, well then surely you can give dozens of examples of how he's an Authoritarian then.

Face it, he's the least Authoritarian President in your lifetime.

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What ilk? Why do you think the Constitution is not relevant to me? Why do you think Trump should be allowed to declare an emergency so as to usurp the appropriate powers of Congress? Why do you think that is Constitutional?
    Going forward, any political issue that the President can't bully his way to passing through Congress can be declared a national emergency and done unilaterally. Wait until President Ocasio-Cortez declares nationalized healthcare a national emergency or transgender bathrooms or slave reparations. That sort of expansion of power to the executive is genuinely frightening. The executive was NEVER intended to have that sort of unilateral power.

TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000) TrappSki is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Roosevelt easement is a 60' swath, something similar is not unreasonable.

Some interesting tidbits in this article about who owns border land. Dems always looking out for the open border globalists and cartels.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/altaonl...he-border/amp/

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When you guys say "seizing private property" can you be more specific? From what I'm reading none of these people are being uprooted or losing their property, but an easement is being run, similar to of overhead power lines need to be run. I'd hardly call this seizing property.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    It's wrong of them to do that to your private property, too. I'm much more libertarian than liberal. Private property rights are a cornerstone of the freedom we enjoy in this country.
    I understand that argument but as a civil engineering consultant, without condemnation no infrastructure would ever get built.
    Stern Crew

JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JaxBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Oh, well then surely you can give dozens of examples of how he's an Authoritarian then.

this, lol. Id love to hear this laundry list of authoritarian actions.

brb gets rid of two regulations before any one can be added

brb cut taxes

brb cut obamacare mandate

brb ending wars on the regular

brb gave massive land chunks back to americans that were stolen under obama for national “reserves”. yea he just LOVES absuing eminant domain

The only things ive seen listed ITT were things he did as a private citizen...as a real wstate developer lol. It was literally his job to acquire land.

The feds #1 job is national security and one of its only. The border is also what defines a nation so imo thats the very type of thing the government is supposed to handle. so imo the government has every right to secure the border regardless if someone bought property directly on the border line (which i dont even understand how thats possible. just build an inch around their property)
    Certified 1200 ng/l T

scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) scheal has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tears View Post
    When your thread gets rekt in the first reply...
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post
    OP right now

Been like that since his queen lost

Originally Posted by scheal View Post
    Been like that since his queen lost
    My queen? I never supported and didn't vote for Hillary.

dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dfwt70gt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Happens all across the nation on a daily basis with guys like me that own property near the mafia known as federal grass lands and national parks but not one peep out of you liberal *******s. Now the fed govt is enacting eminent domain in an attempt to actually accomplish something and all of a sudden you care about land owner rights? Stick that tennis racket up your ass.
    The most based response this side of the president.

Some check OPs HMO to see if it will cover x-rays, we got a body with a racket in the rectum.
    "Some people spend their entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem."-President Ronald Reagan

Michigan Wolverine Crew
    Detroit Red Wings Crew
    MAGA

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But who was federal interstate system.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VegasLifter26 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    why are you only now complaining about it, and not when its done for other purposes such as roads and public spaces?

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    But who was federal interstate system.
    federal interstate system? property is condemned when we need to widen a road from 2 lanes to 3 lanes in your average little town in the US. it happens all day, every day, all the time.
    Stern Crew

Originally Posted by VegasLifter26 View Post
    why are you only now complaining about it, and not when its done for other purposes such as roads and public spaces?
    Because I wasn't alive in 1950 when the interstates were built?

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    federal interstate system? property is condemned when we need to widen a road from 2 lanes to 3 lanes in your average little town in the US. it happens all day, every day, all the time.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying for the good of the country, same as a border wall
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I suppose this is Mexico paying Americans for their land? Yes, the cost matters, and yes, taking people's land without their consent should be a last resort.
    Does the cost matter only because it has to do with a Trump proposal? Do the people who are affected by eminent domain just have their property confiscated without anything in return?

We obviously are dealing with a crisis situation due to Democrats dangling carrots in front of poor foreigners, from middle America, to come and take advantage of programs off of the taxpayer's backs. This is why democracy is an illegitimate system that only cares about numbers. You shouldn't be able to get your way by replacing the natives of a country with people that will vote for your agenda based on freebies.

Democrats don't care about the spending, that is disingenuous. What they care about protecting their future constituents, and indirectly saying to them that they are welcomed here by any means necessary.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yeshli2nuts View Post
    I would have thought the federal government would automatically own a buffer strip of land along its national borders. Why not do this when they first established the borders?
    THIS. What The FUkkk are people doing buying up land anywhere NEAR the tx mexican border anyways?

I'm relatively new to the world of RE, but this is just asking for trouble. I heard something on the radio about a woman's house that's on her property and they want to build a wall that would cut her property and have it on the MEXICAN side. LOL not sure how that hell that would happen.
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000) LeJR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if this reaches the SC, they'll win, because the conservative justices are staunchly against Eminent Domain

I would have thought the federal government would automatically own a buffer strip of land along its national borders. Why not do this when they first established the borders?
    Because borders were established after people owned the land

Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jaroctor has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    You definitely read it

TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TraderBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    National security and border enforcement are very legitimate reasons for eminent domain.

Methodological Naturalism tk217's Avatar
    tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tk217 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    https://www.apnews.com/0b3d63c524214bbdbfb58ce8f61589f0

The gross violation of private property rights is one of the most troubling aspect of this whole wall debate that not many people have focused on.
    Imagine a bullet train between LA and San Francisco.

Imagine it.

Now imagine how many homes would have to be destroyed/property stolen to make it happen.

#Gavinnewsom

http://trn.trains.com/news/news-wire...igh-speed-rail

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://www.apnews.com/0b3d63c524214bbdbfb58ce8f61589f0

The gross violation of private property rights is one of the most troubling aspect of this whole wall debate that not many people have focused on.
    Were you crying about eminent domain when the govt was taking land from cattle ranchers in Nevada? Fuk off commie.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trapstar4.4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The judicial system will probably tell the other to branches to work it out. At least from a natl emergency perspective
    ***Gender Non-Committed***
    (She/Him/They/His/Theirs/Her/Them)

Falcons - Hawks - Braves
    I make typos.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post

He can't other than Trump's "attitude."

Which is funny because his policies have been very anti-authoritarian thus far. And he has actually shown a lot of respect for our system of checks and balances.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going forward, any political issue that the President can't bully his way to passing through Congress can be declared a national emergency and done unilaterally. Wait until President Ocasio-Cortez declares nationalized healthcare a national emergency or transgender bathrooms or slave reparations. That sort of expansion of power to the executive is genuinely frightening. The executive was NEVER intended to have that sort of unilateral power.
    If you really believe that then you should believe in having the National Emergencies Act overturned.

I mean hey, if blocking the Sudanese Government qualifies as a national emergency then I would have to think that illegal immigration is as well.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    eminent domain has been used to build strip malls
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

Because I wasn't alive in 1950 when the interstates were built?
    we haven't built an interstate since the 50s? News to me.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1