Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Posted this in your misc thread, but I thought this would help others too

I need to make a boxing sparring video for you to show you how to fight in the pocket and control.

Most my sparring I've done was Muay Thai / Kickboxing and as a fighter I used to have a more kick centric approach to my striking. But yeah dropping your hands because you have the reach on an opponent is what less seasoned people do but it's a bad habit you have to break because you will get caught by someone who knows how to close the distance srs.

This is the best example I can think of (although MMA focused) of sparring with someone and utilizing enough control to learn from one another but also learn how to take shots and throw your own combos.

Nice advice, but why are you giving him advice... Zhengterry would wreck you in a 1 v 1 based on video I have seen from both of you.

Originally Posted by datderecreatine View Post
    I would fight kingsjw and Zheng. No bets for Zheng win or lose. My fighting weight is 147. You could come 190 lbs it's cool no problem. Yeah or no?

And watch leewylie1 on YouTube for boxing tips and tricks.
    loll

Registered User datderecreatine's Avatar
    datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    brah chill nobody wants to fight you mr bad ass
    Yeah shut up bitch. Kingsjw has been talking **** for years. Nothing against Zheng but would still take him out because of how he talks. He ain't nothing close to a real fighter and spewing bull****.

datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250) datderecreatine has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by KingSWRV View Post
    Nice advice, but why are you giving him advice... Zhengterry would wreck you in a 1 v 1 based on video I have seen from both of you.

loll
    Pm me so I could whoop your ass and post it on misc. you fake as hell. lol this lol that. Let's fight then

requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000) requital is just really nice. (+1000)
    there aren't enough punches thrown to consider this sparring, it needs a lot more volume at a higher tempo. perhaps record another one against someone that knows how to throw combos.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah shut up bitch. Kingsjw has been talking **** for years. Nothing against Zheng but would still take him out because of how he talks. He ain't nothing close to a real fighter and spewing bull****.
    Bro...

you weigh 145.

After all these years powerlifting I vowed to myself.... no matter how angry I get, NEVER fight someone under 6 ft tall and someone who isn't bigger than me...

Why? because Im afraid of what I might do.

I can't even explain how much power-to-body-size-ratio I have in my raw grip strength, IT. is. INSANE. Someone like you could pick up and just throw over a fence or something. It wouldn't even be a fight.

You gotta remember I'm used to squatting 355+ ATG no hands. Getting crushed under that force and manipulating it. So what is someone who weight half that gonna do to me? You can't do nooothin.
    Pm me so I could whoop your ass and post it on misc. you fake as hell. lol this lol that. Let's fight then
    An elephant doesn't fight with ants.

Bro...

you weigh 145.

After all these years powerlifting I vowed to myself.... no matter how angry I get, NEVER fight someone under 6 ft tall and someone who isn't bigger than me...

Why? because Im afraid of what I might do.

I can't even explain how much power-to-body-size-ratio I have in my raw grip strength, IT. is. INSANE. Someone like you could pick up and just throw over a fence or something. It wouldn't even be a fight.

You gotta remember I'm used to squatting 355+ ATG no hands. Getting crushed under that force and manipulating it. So what is someone who weight half that gonna do to me? You can't do nooothin.
    147 fighting weight. You know mcgregor fights at 145 right? Or did before. And yeah your posting lifting stats. Get out of. Mr Bruce lee type of talking. I could do this and that so in theory I could whoop any man. Bitch I took real time and actually competed and moved up the rankings. I was ranked top 10 in the nation when I was younger. I would embarrass you. Height weight reach don't matter against real skill

147 fighting weight. You know mcgregor fights at 145 right? Or did before. And yeah your posting lifting stats. Get out of. Mr Bruce lee type of talking. I could do this and that so in theory I could whoop any man. Bitch I took real time and actually competed and moved up the rankings. I was ranked top 10 in the nation when I was younger. I would embarrass you. Height weight reach don't matter against real skill
    Ok...

The guy who I learn my skills from trained world champion Benson Henderson amongst many others.

The "skill" is the easy part. Its the decade of powerlifting that you lack. After almost a decade of doing this my muscles don't even think twice about having to lift mega weights. I don't even lose power when taking lifting breaks anymore. If youre 23, unless you've been lifting near your 5RM since you were like 13 or something... you have no hope. Don't get me wrong, I could cut to 147 probably. But I would still be out of your league.

Ok...

The guy who I learn my skills from trained world champion Benson Henderson amongst many others.

The "skill" is the easy part. Its the decade of powerlifting that you lack. After almost a decade of doing this my muscles don't even think twice about having to lift mega weights. I don't even lose power when taking lifting breaks anymore. If youre 23, unless you've been lifting near your 5RM since you were like 13 or something... you have no hope. Don't get me wrong, I could cut to 147 probably. But I would still be out of your league.

I don't care who coached you. They aren't fighting for you. And lifting and fighting qre different . Yeah so what if I was young. Let's set this up so I could break your jaw. You pic and your talking style just makes me want to stomp you the **** out. Your the fake ass white boy thinking he could fight because he lifts. So much talk until you actually step in the ring.

Let's do this **** then. Easy work right? Pm me bitch

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You gotta remember I'm used to squatting 355+ ATG no hands.

pls dont ever change kingswrv
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000) MrRiott is just really nice. (+1000)
    If either of you sparred with someone who halfway knew what the fuk they were doing you'd be ****ed. ded srs.

Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Millington is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You gotta remember I'm used to squatting 355+ ATG no hands. Getting crushed under that force and manipulating it.

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post

howd i look?
    Goofy af
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

and we got mr I squat ATG and powerlift
    positivity brah crew
    dont take my posts too srs crew srs
    JFL @ everything crew
    lol @ tradies srs crew
    BIG LOL @ sky tradies srs crew (RealAesthetic)
    indian crew
    living in clown world crew so screw it crew
    anti-degen crew

bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would fight kingsjw and Zheng. No bets for Zheng win or lose. My fighting weight is 147. You could come 190 lbs it's cool no problem. Yeah or no?

No boxing tips, just uploaded copyrighted content...

You're lucky most of your videos haven't been taken down and your account banned...
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by @ssholes."

Animals >>> humans crew

Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tbillionaire is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    decent distancing, but you are too cocky and not enough combos on your part. keep your hands up too, throwing from your waist is only gonna hurt you in the long run once you face ppl that actually train. your friend is afraid of getting hit.
    **Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew**

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Great use of distance, srs. You were in range, he was not.

Are you kickboxing or just boxing? If kickboxing, my only criticism is that your stance was too wide and you were wide open for leg kicks all day. If boxing, disregard
    {Misc Fisherman Crew}
    {Misc Investing Crew}

chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chroneos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    [QUOTE=KingSWRV;1511925631
    You gotta remember I'm used to squatting 355+ ATG no hands. Getting crushed under that force and manipulating it. So what is someone who weight half that gonna do to me? You can't do nooothin.[/QUOTE]

https://www.instagram.com/p/NuIsP4lTs1/

Very strong squats.

Originally Posted by bangwhosnext View Post
    No boxing tips, just uploaded copyrighted content...

You're lucky most of your videos haven't been taken down and your account banned...
    The channel was taken down by showtime and was allowed by hbo to use those videos. All their clips from showtime already been removed and edited to only hbo clips. Also not my channel. And you are a ****git. Humans wouldn't evolve with ****git like you or even survived for that matter

bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bangwhosnext is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The channel was taken down by showtime and was allowed by hbo to use those videos. All their clips from showtime already been removed and edited to only hbo clips. Also not my channel. And you are a ****git. Humans wouldn't evolve with ****git like you or even survived for that matter
    1. You are meant to use your own avi, not one off google.
    2. You know **** all about me, so don't go making assumptions.
    3. You're goddamn right about the human race not surviving, I would be the first to put an end to it if I could.
    4. Learn how to spell '*******' properly.
    5. Don't go around picking fights with everyone, cus soon you gonna bump into someone who will smash you without even thinking twice about it.
    "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by @ssholes."

Animals >>> humans crew

Originally Posted by bangwhosnext View Post
    1. You are meant to use your own avi, not one off google.
    2. You know **** all about me, so don't go making assumptions.
    3. You're goddamn right about the human race not surviving, I would be the first to put an end to it if I could.
    4. Learn how to spell '*******' properly.
    5. Don't go around picking fights with everyone, cus soon you gonna bump into someone who will smash you without even thinking twice about it.
    I get your post now. Leewylie1 was the original and got taken down by showtime. Somebody copied it but that wasn't me. I think lee Wylie boxing is the new channel.

Animals > human is what I was talking about too. Thought you some weird ass animal lover when we need to eat them to live.

Sure but you can't and we will live a long time. Like gas water and coal when they are gone we will find new energy and advanced water filters for the ocean.

Animals too though. How many have been extinct? So many. We aren't even the first humans. A lot of different human species went extinct. Homo sapians killed off the Neanderthal. There will be more animals

I lost 2 street fights in my life so I didn't die.

Registered User PrettyPinkDonut's Avatar
    PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PrettyPinkDonut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok...

I need you to PM you powerlifting methodology (srs)
    "If the worst thing you ever do in your life is lose a fight than you lived a pretty good life.... " Useless Gomez

RIP MONTE
    ???-November 3,2009

1-0 MMA
    2-0 Boxing

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    Great use of distance, srs. You were in range, he was not.

Are you kickboxing or just boxing? If kickboxing, my only criticism is that your stance was too wide and you were wide open for leg kicks all day. If boxing, disregard
    just boxing. stubbed my toe in ultimate frisbee 2 days earlier

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When are you gonna stop sparring with manlets who got severe reach and weight disadvantage under you brah?
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azn00Superman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fuk where u at in the states brah I'd have a go with you. I'm a little under 147 but not that much under.

Edit: Nvm saw that you're banned
    *Misc Zombie Response Team*

MISC WRITING CHALLENGE:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151602103
    MISC MUAY THAI CREW
    MISC WRITER CREW

HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500) HawksFanRuss is not very helpful. (-500)
    Your opponent fights like a bitch who is scared to commit to his punches and afraid of getting hit. You could have probably left your chin out in the air and his punch wouldnt even hurt lol
    #1 Hawk fan on the misc
    Seahawks Crew
    GOATbe #2 all time crew

Is getting stronger Serb-Muscle's Avatar
    Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000) Serb-Muscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Look like ****, complete ****. Go to a gym and learn..

wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wrstlr152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by zhengterry View Post

howd i look?
    Not much to critique, you had the size/reach advantage. Your sparing partner was too afraid of getting punched to actually give you a chance to use combo's or any technique other than one punch at a time. Your sparing partner kept his head up like Penn did his first fight at 145lbs
    LAKERS,49ERS,ANGELS

"Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Smough-mode Engaged! Grizzlypanda's Avatar
    Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Grizzlypanda is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Your opponent should learn how to slip, bob and weave ... Perhaps even peekaboo it up...
    ▄▄▄██ Lord of Leprechauns ██▄▄▄
    ■ Bench - 160 kg
    ■ Deadlift - 300 kg
    ■ Squat - 280 kg

■ Hearthstone Jhoski#2148, Angus#2417 (F2P Warrior WIP)

CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CorytheKiD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is supposed to be a joke right?

zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) zhengterry has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CorytheKiD View Post
    This is supposed to be a joke right?
    nah brah we came to bang