Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JaySparkz is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    inb4 misc cereal killah
    SRS Crew
    Bert and Ernie Crew
    99 slayer Crew
    Runescape Crew
    Spanish aesthetics crew
    We're all gonna make it crew
    Mod neg crew

Registered User msterdrgonslyer's Avatar
    msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10) msterdrgonslyer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If she had little bigger tits that would be great but that's not bad either, wood smash, piitb, bsdm, bondage but first wud like to cut her freaking nails, ugly bish.

OP what made u do something like that?

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    but did u smash

Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is real and was def a demon.

Even though I don't know what it was, the only thing that makes sense is demon.

it was a demon not because that is what I wanted to see, or because it is obviously not something else,

but demon.

because demon.

DEMON!!!!
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ephizax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol inn

SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SpicyCurrie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is that massive thread about how to summon demons and the varying demons to summon still around or was it deleted?
    PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.
    GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.
    PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?
    GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.
    PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.
    GANDALF: No. No, it isn't.

joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250) joshrain has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpicyCurrie View Post
    Is that massive thread about how to summon demons and the varying demons to summon still around or was it deleted?
    lol yaa, we're gonna need a link for this.
    "Cowards die many times before their death. The valiant taste death but only once."
    ~~ William Shakespeare

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PersonaBrah View Post
    what did you wish for?
    are you srs?
    where did you find all that stuff on such short notice from the thread earlier?
    ? Ive known and had all this **** for a awhile now , ive just been scared to try this **** but nothing bad happened so my worries were all for nothing. And yes very srs. I had astral sex with her. I didnt wish for anything besides wisdom on magic and for women to lust after me. If i need a deed done i would evoke her and request it. you dont "wish" for anything.
    Last edited by dogorman7; 01-18-2016 at 04:04 PM.
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NavierStokes has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    ? Ive known and had all this **** for a awhile now , ive just been scared to try this **** but nothing bad happened so my worries were all for nothing. And yes very srs. I had astral sex with her. I didnt wish for anything besides wisdom on magic and for women to lust after me. If i need a deed done i would evoke her and request it. Youont "wish" for anything.
    we astral now.

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gixxer0.6g View Post
    That looks like a hot Malificent. Did you guys bang?
    Yes. Define what you mean by bang ? You physically cant have sex with a spirit lover but spiritually you can. Its hard to explain you feel the stimuli but you wouldnt feel someones mouth around your penor. If you get what i mean ?
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ZMAg has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You and Autisaric would get along just fine m8 xx
    "I'm not going to be jerked around by some chick who thinks her pussy is going to magically override my sense of self-respect. I'm not a phucking performing seal, I'm not going to do tricks to get a mouthful of fish."

-Azrairc, 2014

🍕Slice of Supreme for Tostee Crew🍕

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    ? Ive known and had all this **** for a awhile now , ive just been scared to try this **** but nothing bad happened so my worries were all for nothing. And yes very srs. I had astral sex with her. I didnt wish for anything besides wisdom on magic and for women to lust after me. If i need a deed done i would evoke her and request it. Youont "wish" for anything.
    Dont do it. Demons are real and will mess your salvation up. Also magic is satanic/demonic so be careful what you wish for

You're probably thinking you wish you had the powers these magicians have but if you believe in demons than you must also believe in God because they are all biblical and being demonically possessed will send you to hell. srs you need Jesus you're lost.
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How do you know it's all real and not just your mind playing tricks on you? I don't believe in god or demons or spirits or none of that. So I have a hard time believing you're actually communicating with demons. I mean they sell Ouija boards in the kid section at wal-mart. Even if it is real and you actually are communicating with demons, what's your goal here? Are you at least trying to do it for something worthwhile like wealth or power or trying to win the lottery?

Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jayy95 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I remember the old misc demon summoning thread I believe it had over 50+ pages and I believe the op of that topic got banned since most of the stuff came true.

Oh yeah op but do not be having any kind of sex with demons they be stealing your energy spiritually and will try to mess you up big time. Or have you sacrificing and all sorts of crazy things.

Take it from me I live In the carribeans and witnessed what these demons can do.

Registered User TheSeriousOne92's Avatar
    TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheSeriousOne92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why are you doing this kind of **** on a Monday? It's the first ****ing day of the week man Jesus, at least wait until Friday when you can sleep late!!!!

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol this happened. Riveting tale ole chap.
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees

doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) doughnutking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Under that loin cloth she is packing a 12" cawk, op is lucky his Angus isn't in tatters.

axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Threadbomber?

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tinypic, go to hell op.

Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joshrain View Post
    lol yaa, we're gonna need a link for this.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142191661

azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) azumi121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

6th post in that thread is from this guy:

LOL

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jayy95 View Post
    I remember the old misc demon summoning thread I believe it had over 50+ pages and I believe the op of that topic got banned since most of the stuff came true.

Oh yeah op but do not be having any kind of sex with demons they be stealing your energy spiritually and will try to mess you up big time. Or have you sacrificing and all sorts of crazy things.

Take it from me I live In the carribeans and witnessed what these demons can do.
    I remember that thread. Tell me more though.

JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000) JD805 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by youngarab View Post

Fucking desmond always breaking ****

Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ausaric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP what kind of sword is that in your picture?

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you ever notice that people that make these demon threads always end up disappearing and never heard from again? I know there were quite a few people like you, I don't remember their names but they all vanished from here.

gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gtg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    told you
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tweedurr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Lol, poverty. Why you no Satanic temple?
    ☆MWC☆MissChill Appreciation Crew☆
    ☆/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\☆
    👊 Fisting Is My First Base Crew 👊

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    OP you ever notice that people that make these demon threads always end up disappearing and never heard from again? I know there were quite a few people like you, I don't remember their names but they all vanished from here.
    http://wizardforums.com/

Plenty of active posters for quite a while on there.

Also OP, how much did you spend on that setup?

Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Srben has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread needs some Jesus Christ in it.
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 (KJV)

guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guitarwar241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Srben View Post
    This thread needs some Jesus Christ in it.
    This thread needs some reality in it.