Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Slacker23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Srs answer:

Murrican products are usually just as chit as Chinese and Indian ones but more expensive.

If I want quality, Japanese or European (especially German) is the best bet. If I want quantity, Chinese wins out because of price.

Remain competitive or perish.
    Ex-Ex-Fatass crew
    Ex-Neckbeard crew

I'm on the side that's always lost
    Against the side of Heaven

fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fahdalsheheata is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol OP majority of people in US would buy a chinese product if it is 5$ less than american product to save money.In my country people would pay that price to buy american product with no problems at all

Registered User Legendsneverdie's Avatar
    Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Slacker23 View Post
    Srs answer:

Murrican products are usually just as chit as Chinese and Indian ones but more expensive.

If I want quality, Japanese or European (especially German) is the best bet. If I want quantity, Chinese wins out because of price.

i do agree with you that german can churn out some good products. i d buy a german product over china any day. I do not agree that usa prodcut is = to china.
    IF YOU DONT SQUAT, YOU AINT SQUAT

buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) buildingbrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I really don't see why America obsesses about trading down from white collar to blue collar. Let America design it, and leave the grunt work for lower tier countries.

jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It's hard to explain international trade to a lot of people, but I'll try. The reason why we think China/SE Asia manufactures everything is because they make shyt that almost everyone uses (a lot). (Aka plastic shyt, towels, t-shirts, cheaper electronics. HOWEVER The US and other advanced nations (China is becoming one) with high GDP per capita (e.g. Germany) manufacture stuff like advanced engineering components, jet engines, satellites, etc... These items are worth A SHYT TON OF MONEY Think about it one jet engine or satelite worth ~ million dollars = about 1000 containers of towels/plastic shyt on a boat Because of our skills are producing specialize equipment (educated labor force) the US/advanced nations specialize in advanced manufacturing We trade our fancy shyt for their cheap shyt. Thus, the US will lose out on jobs making cheap shyt (that pay nothing), but will pay lower prices for these goods because the chinese are more efficent at making them. This is brief, but a general summary of what happens "aka gains from trade and specialization"

tl;dr
    - If you are in an advanced nation with great education systems - get a degree and pursue a high skill labor job as low-skill jobs are relegated to nations who pay their workers essentially nothing for them.
    *Jason Genova Crew
    *Negged by ForumAdmin now permanently red crew

jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000) jeff_vangundy is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Legendsneverdie View Post
    i do agree with you that german can churn out some good products. i d buy a german product over china any day. I do not agree that usa prodcut is = to china.
    You are comparing apples to oranges. Would you buy a US made jet engine/airplane (from boeing) or from some Chinese firm? The answer should be boeing because boeing and airbus (EU company) essentially make all big expensive planes (millions of dollars)

Would you rather buy a cheap LCD TV made in China for $200 or an American made LCD TV for $275 that is comparable. You'd probably pick the Chinese because they should specialize in making lower-skill manufactured goods due to gains from trade/specialization
    *Jason Genova Crew
    *Negged by ForumAdmin now permanently red crew

Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tayraffic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Slacker23 View Post
    Srs answer:

Lol'd.

Edit: US economy is a service economy now because they can't compete with third world countries when it comes to low labor costs. Goal of every business is to maximize profits. One way to maximize profits is to lower expenses which allows you to price your products more competitively or make quality products so that people will buy your products. Gotta be able to offer either or.
    Last edited by Tayraffic; 08-27-2015 at 11:07 PM.
    ***U-Dub crew***

Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Legendsneverdie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Tayraffic View Post
    Lol'd.

Edit: US economy is a service economy now because they can't compete with third world countries when it comes to low labor costs. Goal of every business is to maximize profits. One way to maximize profits is to lower expenses which allows you to price your products more competitively or make quality products so that people will buy your products. Gotta be able to offer either or.
    this idea only benifits the 1% in the end. they rape everyone else and leave the rest jobless / making ****. Look at walmart and home depot shutting down countless types of private businesses on the daily. Most coorprate / chain companies pay their workers sh11t, and only those at the top profit. the system is fuked.

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lmfao @ nationalism EVER coming into a purchasing decision

Smd you collectivist statist

I'd buy from another dimension if they made the products I wanted

You don't like that?

Make a better product or better yet bottle your tears because that's the only thing you can produce well enough
    Last edited by NVious; 08-27-2015 at 11:59 PM.

SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SWU102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    looks like we got ourselves one o' dem $tormfront membuhs

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SWU102 View Post
    looks like we got ourselves one o' dem $tormfront membuhs

DEY TUUUK URRR JUBBBBSSSSS

still agree with this one!

Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dogolog22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    good lord i pray, please take me back to 1800's.
    1) lol @ your clearly insecure ass for trying to relate being a man from where you buy your ****. Okay, you pre-teen girl.
    2) I know 70% of the **** in your house is from China.
    3) Stop spelling bitch like 'b1tch'. You aren't clever or creative. You're just a bitch. bitch.
    4) Quit bringing up the tools argument. We've heard you use multiple times now. You clearly didn't think too hard on this one if you keep relying on that regurgitated dribble of a point.
    5) "TakE Me BacK tO tHe 1800s". Have fun dying at 35yrs old. But at least you'll have your sweet tools, right?
    6) The world trade/market/economy was much different back then. Those "men" would be doing the same **** everyone is doing today if they could have and you know it.
    7) "no job markets are forcing everyone to go to college". Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. LOl @ the entire "either go to college, or get a trade/manufacturing job" mindset. There's an INFINITE number of opportunities out there that go beyond a **** factory job that is ALSO low paying.
    8) Maybe the U.S should make better quality products all the time and not just ones to fuel your probable tool/labor worker fetish?
    9) Stfu
    10) Negged
    11) Don't choke on Trumps dick.
    Always Picks 4 Crew
    Golf Crew
    Oakland Raiders Crew
    Joe Rogan Crew

S/B/D 355/300/515

MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MisquePhaggot has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Made in Japan will always be best.

Originally Posted by Dogolog22 View Post
    1) lol @ your clearly insecure ass for trying to relate being a man from where you buy your ****. Okay, you pre-teen girl.
    2) I know 70% of the **** in your house is from China.
    3) Stop spelling bitch like 'b1tch'. You aren't clever or creative. You're just a bitch. bitch.
    4) Quit bringing up the tools argument. We've heard you use multiple times now. You clearly didn't think too hard on this one if you keep relying on that regurgitated dribble of a point.
    5) "TakE Me BacK tO tHe 1800s". Have fun dying at 35yrs old. But at least you'll have your sweet tools, right?
    6) The world trade/market/economy was much different back then. Those "men" would be doing the same **** everyone is doing today if they could have and you know it.
    7) "no job markets are forcing everyone to go to college". Nobody is forcing anybody to do anything. LOl @ the entire "either go to college, or get a trade/manufacturing job" mindset. There's an INFINITE number of opportunities out there that go beyond a **** factory job that is ALSO low paying.
    8) Maybe the U.S should make better quality products all the time and not just ones to fuel your probable tool/labor worker fetish?
    9) Stfu
    10) Negged
    11) Don't choke on Trumps dick.
    1) i wrote this 5 years ago.
    2) not by a feasible choice
    3)when i wrote this you had to say b1tch because the forums filtered it out, much of changed.
    4) manufacturing in general. You see how we ran out of toliet paper? most of it is made in china. It just takes one break in the supply chain and we all have swamp ass.
    5)just because time goes on, does not mean the world is a better place. The social media world YOU live in, is nothing but a fake bubble.
    6)sit on instagram everyday and pretend life is amazing? blow 1000's of $ on vacations just to take pictures for ********? i m sure they'd pass.
    7)with the homeless rates through the roof, you say this? do you know how many homeless veterans there are? the world is far to over populated.
    8) all the hillarys, clintons, bernies, bidens, (left) have sent a majority of those chances over seas. Go walk around your down town and see the stores with made in china products (the same country that gave your neighbors corona virus).
    9)no
    10) rage neg
    11) turn off CNN (which has deep ties with China btw)
    Last edited by Legendsneverdie; 03-27-2020 at 10:48 AM.

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you were right then and you're right now, brehther
    Make Europe Germany Again

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    we buy goods at a steep discount and we are poorer for it?

Originally Posted by PowerD View Post
    in the end, yes, trump was stopping that though with the new trade deal stuff, but china basically said fuk you and gave us corona.

PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000) PowerD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in the end, yes, trump was stopping that though with the new trade deal stuff, but china basically said fuk you and gave us corona.
    what if china just gave us those goods for free, or 1 penny a piece. would we still be poorer for it?

A Registered Mesomorph Ravishing_Rick's Avatar
    Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ravishing_Rick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    nothing i own is from china
    other Asian countries tho
    *۩*legendary misc status*۩*
    No Sloot Can Hurt A Man With Options~ Ravishing_Rick
    all my bishes foreign PSN Ravishing_Rick
    *No Porn Crew*
    onlyfans/ricosmoovey

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yes.

the population has stagnant wage growth due to no manufacturing base

people buy cheap chinese chit because they have chit service jobs and afford quality items

it's a vicious cycle
    Make Europe Germany Again

FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FingerNailsBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    2 ds headlights for $8 free shipping...can’t get that in usa

freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freshnevafrozen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's too late brah. China holds too much power over the west with its manufacturing capabilities. No one will choose to spend more on a similar product just to stick it to them. We need a complete and total embargo on China.
    Eagles/Leafs

Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    yes.

the population has stagnant wage growth due to no manufacturing base

people buy cheap chinese chit because they have chit service jobs and afford quality items

it's a vicious cycle
    i dont claim to know the answers to this stuff, sorry if i come off dumb here.

rather than be mad that we are a country set up for manufacturing, with no demand because we cant win the bid, why not re-develop into a country revolving around innovation and completely outsource the mfg? is it just too many mouth breathers that wouldnt be able to contribute to the "upstairs" work?

i dont claim to know the answers to this stuff, sorry if i come off dumb here.

rather than be mad that we are a country set up for manufacturing, with no demand because we cant win the bid, why not re-develop into a country revolving around innovation and completely outsource the mfg? is it just too many mouth breathers that wouldnt be able to contribute to the "upstairs" work?
    because when this happens, we lose all of our entry level jobs (people will always be lazy), then our welfare increases/crime goes up. Also, colleges say "wow this country needs us" and they spike their tuitions through the roof. When we have decent manufacturing jobs, more people will be satisfied and it balances our society.

Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Shayded is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    America: Runs on capitalism and claims free market will sort itself out

Free Market: China cheaper so buy there

America: Surprise Pikachu

because when this happens, we lose all of our entry level jobs (people will always be lazy), then our welfare increases/crime goes up. Also, colleges say "wow this country needs us" and they spike their tuitions through the roof. When we have decent manufacturing jobs, more people will be satisfied and it balances our society.
    i like thinking about these ideas.

what would happen if someone invented a machine you could have at your house, that 3D printed any good you want. you went on amazon, purchased the good, clicked print, and it came out. how would that effect our economy?

i warned all you *******s 5 years ago. I was right about everything, except for bashing trump.

jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jakobi is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    throw your Iphone away because they are made in China

Originally Posted by jakobi View Post
    throw your Iphone away because they are made in China
    read your apple news brainwash like a little pussy so you can vote for biden retard. your president just banned all ar's in canada, sucks to be you, better move to usa and vote trump .
    Last edited by Legendsneverdie; 08-24-2020 at 07:15 PM.