Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you look up to me short stuff.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000) fates_child03 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can say you pointing me towards Alan's pre/post workout nutrition articles definitely changed my opinion on what to eat both pre and post workout. I have had alot more success with keeping down fat from the huge insulin spikes that malto/dex cause since then. Alan is definitely the man so is my good man Uhockey.
    I am not afraid... I was born to do this!

Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Pain is temporary, failure lasts forever

Tranformation of The Week
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm94.htm

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    you look up to me short stuff.
    I'm 6'2" and all things considering healthwise I'd say I tower above you currently.

Originally Posted by fates_child03 View Post
    I can say you pointing me towards Alan's pre/post workout nutrition articles definitely changed my opinion on what to eat both pre and post workout. I have had alot more success with keeping down fat from the huge insulin spikes that malto/dex cause since then. Alan is definitely the man so is my good man Uhockey.
    It's an honor to work with someone so dedicated who has made such changes.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Oooooooh Intelligent Design, baybehh!!!!!!!!

Unregistered User NoNameNecessary's Avatar
    NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoNameNecessary is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by fates_child03 View Post
    Agreed.

I would also like to mention that you are an inspiration to myself and many others on this board. Keep up the great work!
    Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails.
    -Proverbs 19:21

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It would be easiest and simplest to have whey + carbs, but it would be BEST to have a mix of casein with whey, and of course carbs. That's why I use Met-Rx meal replacements but you could go with Protein Plus or some protein powder with a similar protein mix and just get your carbs from fruit or somethin else.

johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfluke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been loving using a weightgainer in replacement of just straight whey due to the added calories and a mixture of low and high GI carbs, the high being especially important after a workout to replenish glycogen stores depleted during exercise. ProLab N-Large II would be my choice, but Higher Power Ultimate Mass (bb.com 's brand) is what I've been using as its less expensive and almost identical.
    Last edited by johnfluke; 02-28-2007 at 04:46 PM.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    I'm 6'2" and all things considering healthwise I'd say I tower above you currently.
    yeah, i took a guess at your height, oh well.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) riped4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The best post workout protein is any kind of isolates such as ON 100%, Isopure, Dymatize Elite, or Nectar.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by riped4life View Post
    The best post workout protein is any kind of isolates such as ON 100%, Isopure, Dymatize Elite, or Nectar.
    Not necessarily the case and either way, ON 100% and Dymatize Elite are not pure WPIs.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by riped4life View Post
    Originally Posted by eldawg View Post
    Not necessarily the case and either way, ON 100% and Dymatize Elite are not pure WPIs.
    LOL @ this exchange. Essentially summed up as.....

riped-This is my wrong opinion.
    eldawg-Yep, you're wrong.

My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000) OfficerCartman is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love my ON whey along with my malto and dex