Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post
    I'm gonna ask you to leave now. How dare you make sense? How fukcing dare you????? You take your logic and you gtfo....NOW!!!!!

“Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zillionz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its called a speciality or niche site...its not for you. thing is pof/match/okc is all for white.

the majority of things in the world but white still complains..they want it all.

wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wtfmansh1te is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jalamb86 View Post
    You are my favorite black person. I hope you don't take that as anything other than the sincerest compliment.
    I am thoroughly offended.
    "Those without talent get in the way simply by existing." - Kongo Agon

GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GrindEmDown is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is the most stupid fuking thread ever.

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    Because every other fckn dating site is whitepeoplemeet.com

you havin trouble over there finding white bitches online OP?

SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000) SaliorUSN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    there is also an interracial dating sites too.
    Knee Pops Every Step I Take Crew
    Eats Ice Cream with a fork crew
    ♦ Bay Area Crew ♦
    ~Sleep Paralysis Crew~
    Rugby Crew
    ***MISC Strength Crew***
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    *WetBreast is gonna make it crew*
    Motorcycle Crew

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You are my favorite black person. I hope you don't take that as anything other than the sincerest compliment.
    Thanks kind sir. I hope that you get rid of your other black friends and keep me as your bestest black friend forever.
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bigfatfuk View Post
    its cute you think that way...but if there was a "whitepeoplemeet" or "god forbid" a "aryanpeoplemeet" the liberal media would go ****ing nuts

Im fine with "blackpeoplemeet", its the double standard that pisses me off
    You have a white people meet. It's every f dating website out the where the majority OF the posters are (ding ding ding) WHITE. It's an unspoken rule, MUST it be spelled out? On okcupid, don't you get to select race and eye and hair color or whatever? (One of those sites) Let the little side sites and their customers be.:/ Geeze, some people just want EVERYTHING.

ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000) ruddager7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Cheetah View Post
    Maybe it is because Black people are a smaller subset in the U.S. and they seek people of their own race like most races. I'm pretty sure there are equivalent sites for other races. It would be pretty redundant to create something aimed at the majority because...well the majority is common and the dominant culture. It would be like making a White Entertainment Television network. I wouldn't consider that racist, but it wouldn't be very different from most programming because most programming is already based around white culture.
    This. I don't know why but a lot of people are so quick to call the smallest things 'racist'

bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Flexish View Post
    You have a white people meet. It's every f dating website out the where the majority OF the posters are (ding ding ding) WHITE. It's an unspoken rule, MUST it be spelled out? On okcupid, don't you get to select race and eye and hair color or whatever? (One of those sites) Let the little side sites and their customers be.:/ Geeze, some people just want EVERYTHING.

ok cutie (I use cutie in the most demeaning way possible, I dont really think you are very cute)

I like blonde/blue girls as I have the same genetics....so I should be fine with "aryanpeoplemeet.com", right? or would that be a huge outrage?

you already know....cnn would decry it as "racist", welcome to the real world, "cutie"

MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000) MrRIP is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok cutie (I use cutie in the most demeaning way possible, I dont really think you are very cute)

I like blonde/blue girls as I have the same genetics....so I should be fine with "aryanpeoplemeet.com", right? or would that be a huge outrage?

you already know....cnn would decry it as "racist", welcome to the real world, "cutie"

shutup i cant believe you *******s are crying reverse racism because of a niche dating site

Registered User troublesolstice's Avatar
    troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500) troublesolstice is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    whitepeoplemeetup would be 50% indian male
    and cardiganbrah would live there

maybe it's not a bad idea after all

edit:inb4 indiannegs
    i'm joking, brahs, except for the cardigan part

MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUCHACHOO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    thank you op i didnt know about this
    *The Lone Wolf*
    *Always pick the last number crew*
    *PS4 Crew*
    *PlayStation Vita Crew* - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154783423
    Future SWAT

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    kinda awesome if youre a white guy

bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigfatfuk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
    shutup i cant believe you *******s are crying reverse racism because of a niche dating site

here come the WKS

I have zero issues with blackpeoplemeet....but if they have that then what is wrong with "aryanpeoplemeet" or "jewsmeet"

she will probably **** you if you stick up for her on the internet, tough guy

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your logic is failed. youre flexing the truth. srsly wtf? keep making excuses

Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Flexish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ok. Go on okCupid and look for a chick with blonde hair and blue eyes. You CAN search by eye and hair color.

The heck is the issue? Your attempts at being condescending are laughable. I don't give a damn if you find me cute or not, I don't find blonde/blue attractive in the least.

Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cheetah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Yes, because people would only have a problem with that because of race, completely logical. You're pretty bright.
    “Most of you are familiar with the virtues of a programmer. There are three, of course: laziness, impatience, and hubris.”

Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Immichaelski has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Wink

Every dating site is all black where I live. There might be 2 whites to every 40 blacks.

here come the WKS

I have zero issues with blackpeoplemeet....but if they have that then what is wrong with "aryanpeoplemeet" or "jewsmeet"

she will probably **** you if you stick up for her on the internet, tough guy
    There are Jew dating sites jdate.com

Im only responding to you *******s because youre whining about nothing like Everyone is trying to exclude regular white people form everything. STFU

Ok. Go on okCupid and look for a chick with blonde hair and blue eyes.
    The heck is the issue? Your attempts at being condescending are laughable. I don't give a damn if you find me cute or not, I don't find blonde/blue attractive in the least.
    no issue, but we should have our own site too......you can go on okcupid and look for a black dude, if you have your own exclusive site, why cant my people?

and I dont care what you are attracted to, this isnt about that

Yes, because people would only have a problem with that because of race, completely logical. You're pretty bright.

wtf are you talking about? you make no sense (srs)

Originally Posted by MrRIP View Post
    There are Jew dating sites jdate.com

Im only responding to you *******s because youre whining about nothing like Everyone is trying to exclude regular white people form everything. STFU
    So much this. Boo hoo, I don't CARE that I can find a white girl, whatever height I desire and eye and hair color and weight on a MAJOR site. I have to complain that a little site is geared to blacks or asians or Indians EVEN THOUGH I only want a blonde blue eyed white girl.

Boo hoo. That store only wants skinny people in their clothes, instead of going to other stores that will accept my cash, I'll sulk and complain. GTFover it.

BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BMWBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe it is because Black people are a smaller subset in the U.S. and they seek people of their own race like most races. I'm pretty sure there are equivalent sites for other races. It would be pretty redundant to create something aimed at the majority because...well the majority is common and the dominant culture. It would be like making a White Entertainment Television network. I wouldn't consider that racist, but it wouldn't be very different from most programming because most programming is already based around white culture.
    stop bringing logic onto the misc

Diamond Member Status gpg_prodigy's Avatar
    gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000) gpg_prodigy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    christianmingle religionist!

hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardestgainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't see a problem with people wanting to date within their race, and a business taking advantage of it.
    Ya except like OP pointed out if someone created a site for whites to only date whites we'd have to deal with Al Sharpton raging all over the news.

Lol@people saying jewdate and Christian mingle are for whites.
    Brb people of other races apparently aren't Christian or Jewish
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Bayern Munchen Crew
    German-Hungarian Crew
    AZ Sports Crew
    Idaho Brah
    TRUMP 2016
    Finance Crew
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Over 90% of muscle gain is stretching" - ReppinRyan & AnimalAdam

So much this. Boo hoo, I don't CARE that I can find a white girl, whatever height I desire and eye and hair color and weight on a MAJOR site. I have to complain that a little site is geared to blacks or asians or Indians EVEN THOUGH I only want a blonde blue eyed white girl.

Boo hoo. That store only wants skinny people in their clothes, instead of going to other stores that will accept my cash, I'll sulk and complain. GTFover it.

you can have your site, I fully support it and dont really care about it

I just dont want any complaints when "aryanpeoplemeet" exists and bracks cry "racist"

its only racist if you are white

edit: im not really sure how your clothes relate to this, tubby

str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) str8nutty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by PISTELERO View Post
    Its only racist if your the majority.

Its not right or wrong, it just is what it is...

Welcome to the world potato.
    white people are hardly a majority any more

in for double standards

you can have your site, I fully support it and dont really care about it

I just dont want any complaints when "aryanpeoplemeet" exists and bracks cry "racist"

its only racist if you are white

edit: im not really sure how your clothes relate to this, tubby
    Ah, with the insults again. It's called making a comparison. Lmao @ you trying to call me fat. Try again. Flat stomach and boobs and a butt, try again.
    Can't prove a point without trying to get personal? Smh. Strong edit.

wtf are you talking about? you make no sense (srs)
    I'm implying that because of Nazism, an Aryan based dating site would cause a different type of uproar than just racial. At least, the idea of whitepeoplemeet created some type of parallel relationship, but you're digressing by getting too specific. I am actually curious to what will happen if someone created a whitepeoplemeet.com.. It would be interesting to see.

SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SKIN__N__BONES is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think most people would prefer the blacks stay fuking the blacks.