Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingYing has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Worst job I've ever had was working at a grocery store when I was 16-17, I don't know how the fuk people can work there for more then a few months and not want to go postal

Would have people come up to me and complain about prices(like I set them), coupons that were from 2 years go, etc etc

wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy

canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canadian-eh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ****tastic View Post
    Used to work at a prepaid cell phone store in the ghetto. Like SERIOUS ghetto, 100% urban youths of peace, drug dealers, crackheads.

I don't even know where to begin...
    Gee I wonder why prepaid cell phones would be a lucrative business in a ghetto..

/sarcasm
    48/2(9+3) = 288

aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aevn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RuthlessReborn View Post
    another story
    -super nice parents
    -little brat won't try on shoes and keeps playing on his gameboy
    -dad flips the **** out and grabs the gameboy and smashes it on the ground
    -wife flips out at husband
    -im just standing there awkward as phuck
    -wife says "that cost $300"
    -husband replies"you cant put a price on discipline"-pretty phucking alpha.

Didn't really rustle my jimmy neutrons but was memorable nonetheless.
    lmao strong one liner

Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Thiiisguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used to work in a store that sold clothes, home decor, and shoes

well one day they made me organize the whole shoe area and it was a mighty mess...

So I finished the whole area in two hrs and I was in one of those fists on my hip triumphant stand while doing that slowly up and down motion with my head with a slight smile on my well done job...

as I'm enjoying my stance and my job some asian lady walks up to a shoe that's at her exact standing height picks it up, checks it and it's not her size, she then just lets it drop on the floor and keeps on looking,

I slowly put my arms down and i had an OMG WTF I'm going to murder you ho3 kinda face, and just bounced to the bathroom for a good five min

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll contribute some of my own.

Customers that misread the sign (you literally have to have some form of intellectual disability to do so) start getting aggressive and rude. I remain firm with the mentality that the sign clearly states the offer/promotion and that no one is forcing the customer to buy the item.. soon after they always call for a manager.
    Manager is beta and always caves in. He apologizes to the customer and gets me to give the promotion and I end up looking like I have no idea what I'm talking about and don't understand the sale.

Customers try to return shoes and claim manufacturing faults after several months when it is obvious that they have damaged the shoes by stepping on sharp objects or treating the shoes like chit.

People that ask for discounts on clothing garments when there is a loose thread... brb asking for 10-20% off the price... uwotm8?
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Father to a future manlet
    Cuckold to a cheating sloot

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

Mod Negged in Halo 2 Pastier911's Avatar
    Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pastier911 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I also remember this black woman who said keep smiling child i love your smile..felt really good man even now

And i helped some black religious man who said god bless you and he said it with such conviction..even though im not religious i felt dahh lawd shine down on me.

Was talking with a 10/10 blonde big titted milf and how she does car work..i said "i could see you doing that" she said "i wouldve preferred if you said i was a model" went beta because it was completely unexpected and i honestly dont remember if i said anything i blanked out.

I actually miss the job I got to help so many people with little things like bringing items to their car because their too old..felt good man
    I'm gonna make it brahs.

wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow man, this thread made me feel better. thanks that i dont have to deal with people. i hate people.
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *** Misc BMW Crew ***
    *** Misc Classical Music Crew ***

YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YasiinBey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One girl, a teen mom, bought a poverty boost mobile smart phone from us. She dropped the phone in water, and came back the next day, screaming at us, telling us that we sold her a bad phone. It was clear that the phone had been water damaged, all of the indicators were red, and there were even signs of electrical corrosion.

She demanded that we replace her phone, or give her money back. Fuk no. I tried to explain to her that we aren't responsible for customer damage, and she would have to buy a new one. Bad move.
    She FLIPPED the fuk out, going off on how her baby has asthma and if she can't call 911, then we are murderers. (I don't give a chit Lisa). It kept getting worse and worse, and she said we were trying to kill her baby. She kept giving us ultimatums, and then threatened to call the police. We tried reasoning with her, but she still was flipping out. So she called the police.

The police came, I explained calmly what was going on, and they instantly knew that the customer was an idiot. She was still in flip-out mode and screaming at the cop. Eventually, we gave her an even more poverty phone, not activated, just so she could call 911.

Just to give you an idea of what it was like, here is a video of a nail salon that was a few stores down from my cell phone store:

Retail is bad. Retail in the ghetto is 100x worse.
    man where the fukc do you live compton?

EDIT: baltimore, that splains everything
    Electrical Engineering crew
    Keepin it real always crew
    Cologne Crew
    Broke now but i'll be richer than most of my m8's crew
    Keep your fkin distance and leave me alone crew

TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000) TheDarkseid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KingYing View Post
    Worst job I've ever had was working at a grocery store when I was 16-17, I don't know how the fuk people can work there for more then a few months and not want to go postal

Would have people come up to me and complain about prices(like I set them), coupons that were from 2 years go, etc etc

wouldn't wish that job on my worst enemy
    Yep! Cause you obviously make the signs don't you.. -.-

Originally Posted by Thiiisguy View Post
    I used to work in a store that sold clothes, home decor, and shoes

well one day they made me organize the whole shoe area and it was a mighty mess...

So I finished the whole area in two hrs and I was in one of those fists on my hip triumphant stand while doing that slowly up and down motion with my head with a slight smile on my well done job...

as I'm enjoying my stance and my job some asian lady walks up to a shoe that's at her exact standing height picks it up, checks it and it's not her size, she then just lets it drop on the floor and keeps on looking,

I slowly put my arms down and i had an OMG WTF I'm going to murder you ho3 kinda face, and just bounced to the bathroom for a good five min
    brb folding up a table of polos.. nek minnit looks like a war zone :'(

Originally Posted by Pastier911 View Post
    I also remember this black woman who said keep smiling child i love your smile..felt really good man even now

And i helped some black religious man who said god bless you and he said it with such conviction..even though im not religious i felt dahh lawd shine down on me.

Was talking with a 10/10 blonde big titted milf and how she does car work..i said "i could see you doing that" she said "i wouldve preferred if you said i was a model" went beta because it was completely unexpected and i honestly dont remember if i said anything i blanked out.

I actually miss the job I got to help so many people with little things like bringing items to their car because their too old..felt good man
    Glad to hear that brah. Hallelujah praise the lawd!
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

*Sniff hard as fuk when next to a girl on public transport to smell her hair crew*

It isn't until a mosquito lands on our testicles that we learn to solve a problem without the use of violence.

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Parents own a medical supply business that has contracts with hospitals all around town. I help out there a few days out of the week during the summers, and I manage the online store, order invoices, and e-mail between clients during the school year as well. My parents don't pay me, but I have a company credit card I use for living expenses while I'm in college. It's boring as fuark but I'm really good with customers, who are mainly nurses, doctors, and hospital management.

Anyway, one day I'm in the store helping out a few customers when some woman calls the store asking about an order she had placed the previous week. I stop what I'm doing and check inventory and see that we are still waiting to receive it from the distributor. I relay this to customer and immediately she starts yelling. The b_tch starts dropping my dad's name, saying how the "owner" promised it would be in that day, and how she wouldn't pay for it. I try to calm her down by not raising my voice and and simply stated that there is nothing that I can do, and that we will give her a call as soon as her order comes in. I tell her if she wants a refund I would be happy to give her one....But the b_tch wouldn't have it. She asked to speak to the manager and I tell her that I'm the manager (I'm the only employee in the store lol) but then she called me a liar...Eventually I say something to the effect of, "ma'am, I'm sorry, there is nothing that I can do and I'm currently helping other customers, have a good day." *click*

Unfortunately, the woman called back again...and again, and again. The customer I was helping decided to leave as she noticed the constant phone ringing...which pissed me off as this b_tch caused me to lose a potential sale. I think on the second or third phone call she started getting personal, calling me an idiot and a liar for the fact that I wouldn't give the owner (my dads) cell # to her. Finally she then said "I bet they pay you peanuts", to which I just started laughing and answering every thing she said with "Yup". I think that threw her off, as she finally hung up the phone after yelling a few more curse words at me.

Fast forward to the next day, my dad is at the store and the woman comes in. Her order arrived, and she picks it up...however, not before telling my dad that he should fire the "incompetent worker, who cursed and threatened me on the phone yesterday." My dad just laughed and said "I'll let my son know." Even after realizing that she had f_cked up, the b_tch still didn't have the nerve to apologize...but instead she told my dad he should forgive me LOL.

Yeah, I lucked out because it's a family business, but I can see how a rare c_nt like her can cause someone to lose their job...I've dealt with probably a thousand customers since then and have NEVER had a problem, but be wary, people like that do exist.
    Last edited by jmoh; 05-30-2013 at 01:06 AM.
    Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rep Back 500+

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Recently left at&t and have some incredible tales of jimmy rustling including a video. Will post when I get home
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******

Rawdog Crew

Neg bitter/self-hating FA threads/posts on sight

3x mod neg survivor

jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmoh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    Recently left at&t and have some incredible tales of jimmy rustling including a video. Will post when I get home
    at&t is an awful company though
    Relson Gracie Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

Rep Back 500+

AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AtomicVeggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jmoh View Post
    at&t is an awful company though
    Yes, yes they are. And worse to their employees than they are to their customers for the most part.

Rawdog Crew

3x mod neg survivor

shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000) shellski is just really nice. (+1000)
    ...but instead she told my dad he should forgive me LOL.
    I'm quite rustled.

I was an AT&T sales rep for about two years. There were countless issues of purely retarded customers that I can go into:

-Being called an idiot for not being able to warranty replace a phone when we don't do warranty swaps

-Demanding to know why Apple or Samsung didn't make their phones a certain way

-Having people saying I'm trying to rip them off because iPhone 5 has a different cable

Honestly there's more ridiculousness than I can remember.

However, one rustling incident stands above it all. I've actually made a thread about it before but it was deleted and I was banned for a week and mod negged because I used a word that refers to inner city folks.

An obese, middle aged woman stomped into my store demanding "Alright, who gon' help me?!" All my coworkers scurried away. The beast walked up to my manager and said "Which one of yo people are free cause I ain't tryna wait." My boss assigned her to me and I asked how I could help her. "I'm tryna make a payment."

Now we have been instructed not to take payments at the registers, and they're only to be done at the kiosks. I tell her how to make the payment and that I'd be happy to help her with the kiosk if she needs it. She snaps "I ain't tryna use that thing. If I was trying to, I woulda walked myself over there now wouldn't I have?"

My jimmies rustle in the breeze.

"Well ma'am, that's how we do payments. I'm sorry. As I said, I'll help you with it if you need it." She turns away and says she needs change. She holds up a five dollar bill and says "Gimme some damn singles." I take the bill, admittedly with a bit of attitude, and start walking towards my register. She goes "You didn't hafta grab it from me like that!" I reply "I'm sorry, that's just how I grab things." She starts yelling "Don't play games with me! I ain't as ignorant as you think I am. Boy."

Jimmies are on overload. I'm seeing red and there's pulsing in my ears. I decide not to even touch her. I am going to put the money on the counter and walk away. It's perfect because as I'm walking towards her she says "And don't phucking touch me. Put the money on the counter." I comply.

As I walk away I hear "B*tch."

A jimmie fuse blows.

I whirl around and start stalking towards her and yelling. "What the phuck did you just say to me?! Waddle out of my store right now you phucking fat b*tch."
    The whale is stunned. "Whatchu say?" She stammers.

I lean into her and hiss "You're a phucking kunt."

My boss tells me to go in the back. I notice my register caught on a wire so I go to close it. As I walk to the back, she comes back with the most base insult a cretin like herself can make "Yo mama's a phucking fat bitch!"

My mother is in amazing shape so I laugh "You look like you ate my mama, you phucking fat whore." I went in the back; my boss follows and stares at me. I tell her "Do what you gotta do. I regret nothing" She never documents the incident and nothing happened to me.

Video of encounter I filmed on security camera with my phone: http://youtu.be/ZdwcrOaZEsg

Obligatory pic of mom:

Rawdog Crew

3x mod neg survivor

mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500) mikelebron is not very helpful. (-500)
    One girl, a teen mom, bought a poverty boost mobile smart phone from us. She dropped the phone in water, and came back the next day, screaming at us, telling us that we sold her a bad phone. It was clear that the phone had been water damaged, all of the indicators were red, and there were even signs of electrical corrosion.

She demanded that we replace her phone, or give her money back. Fuk no. I tried to explain to her that we aren't responsible for customer damage, and she would have to buy a new one. Bad move.
    She FLIPPED the fuk out, going off on how her baby has asthma and if she can't call 911, then we are murderers. (I don't give a chit Lisa). It kept getting worse and worse, and she said we were trying to kill her baby. She kept giving us ultimatums, and then threatened to call the police. We tried reasoning with her, but she still was flipping out. So she called the police.

The police came, I explained calmly what was going on, and they instantly knew that the customer was an idiot. She was still in flip-out mode and screaming at the cop. Eventually, we gave her an even more poverty phone, not activated, just so she could call 911.

Just to give you an idea of what it was like, here is a video of a nail salon that was a few stores down from my cell phone store:

Retail is bad. Retail in the ghetto is 100x worse.
    Son real **** i know that hood sandtown right now from shake n bake i grew up there and i know what store you was talking about.

squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) squatsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    had the stupidest fukin 18yr bitch ass manlet kid come into my store (liquor shop). wouldnt leave me alone with questions. he was having a party with 100+ people, wanted heaps of alcohol to get girls drunk and sleep with them (His exact words 100% truth) wanted alcohol stacked up like you see in a bar. how much did he want to spend? no more than $80. bert stared him so hard. first of all its AUSTRALIA where a 750ml bottle of JB is around $35-40. kept asking me what girls like to drink. kept telling him midori, sky vodka, alizee, malibu.. he mustve asked me at least 15 times what "that green drink was again". everytime im like midori..

fvking sleazbag ***got. skinny, manlet, long hair, keeps telling me he wants to get girls drunk to sleep with them. would happily knock him out

You lift more than me. Deeeluxe20's Avatar
    Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deeeluxe20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a stocker at a small Mexican market in the middle of the ghetto. I have to clean up after people constantly. I put up with the gangsters and crackheads that go there or hang around outside.
    There's also a local drunk everyone knows named Jimmy who always stands outside asking people for a beer or food. My boss tells me I have to go get rid of him and he yells all kinds of chit back at me calling me a wetback. (Jakes on him I'm probably the only person working there that was born here) I just laugh cause he gets pissed off but still leaves. I'm a real life Jimmy rustler MISC

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm rude back because I don't care if I get fired or not.

I pointed out the aisle that had the lube in it to some posh, fat bish who implied that I would never amount to anything so that she could shove the plant she was yelling about not being able to return up her arse. Should have seen her face...

♘♞♘♞ I Can Confirm ♘♞♘♞ BunnyRabbs's Avatar
    BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BunnyRabbs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Angry

When I worked clothing retail in highschool a lady asked me to show her red sweaters for her grandson so I showed her the burgundy A&F thermal that was in style at the time. She looked at me and asked me if I was color blind!

Cheeky kunt that one...
    ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

^/\^/\Colorado Crew/\^/\^

RIP BobbyGz

Parents own a medical supply business that has contracts with hospitals all around town. I help out there a few days out of the week during the summers, and I manage the online store, order invoices, and e-mail between clients during the school year as well. My parents don't pay me, but I have a company credit card I use for living expenses while I'm in college. It's boring as fuark but I'm really good with customers, who are mainly nurses, doctors, and hospital management.

Anyway, one day I'm in the store helping out a few customers when some woman calls the store asking about an order she had placed the previous week. I stop what I'm doing and check inventory and see that we are still waiting to receive it from the distributor. I relay this to customer and immediately she starts yelling. The b_tch starts dropping my dad's name, saying how the "owner" promised it would be in that day, and how she wouldn't pay for it. I try to calm her down by not raising my voice and and simply stated that there is nothing that I can do, and that we will give her a call as soon as her order comes in. I tell her if she wants a refund I would be happy to give her one....But the b_tch wouldn't have it. She asked to speak to the manager and I tell her that I'm the manager (I'm the only employee in the store lol) but then she called me a liar...Eventually I say something to the effect of, "ma'am, I'm sorry, there is nothing that I can do and I'm currently helping other customers, have a good day." *click*

Unfortunately, the woman called back again...and again, and again. The customer I was helping decided to leave as she noticed the constant phone ringing...which pissed me off as this b_tch caused me to lose a potential sale. I think on the second or third phone call she started getting personal, calling me an idiot and a liar for the fact that I wouldn't give the owner (my dads) cell # to her. Finally she then said "I bet they pay you peanuts", to which I just started laughing and answering every thing she said with "Yup". I think that threw her off, as she finally hung up the phone after yelling a few more curse words at me.

Fast forward to the next day, my dad is at the store and the woman comes in. Her order arrived, and she picks it up...however, not before telling my dad that he should fire the "incompetent worker, who cursed and threatened me on the phone yesterday." My dad just laughed and said "I'll let my son know." Even after realizing that she had f_cked up, the b_tch still didn't have the nerve to apologize...but instead she told my dad he should forgive me LOL.

Yeah, I lucked out because it's a family business, but I can see how a rare c_nt like her can cause someone to lose their job...I've dealt with probably a thousand customers since then and have NEVER had a problem, but be wary, people like that do exist.
    Oh lawd.. good on your dad for laughing at the bish.. would refuse service to the kunt in future.

Originally Posted by AtomicVeggie View Post
    I was an AT&T sales rep for about two years. There were countless issues of purely retarded customers that I can go into:

-Being called an idiot for not being able to warranty replace a phone when we don't do warranty swaps

-Demanding to know why Apple or Samsung didn't make their phones a certain way

-Having people saying I'm trying to rip them off because iPhone 5 has a different cable

Honestly there's more ridiculousness than I can remember.

However, one rustling incident stands above it all. I've actually made a thread about it before but it was deleted and I was banned for a week and mod negged because I used a word that refers to inner city folks.

An obese, middle aged woman stomped into my store demanding "Alright, who gon' help me?!" All my coworkers scurried away. The beast walked up to my manager and said "Which one of yo people are free cause I ain't tryna wait." My boss assigned her to me and I asked how I could help her. "I'm tryna make a payment."

Now we have been instructed not to take payments at the registers, and they're only to be done at the kiosks. I tell her how to make the payment and that I'd be happy to help her with the kiosk if she needs it. She snaps "I ain't tryna use that thing. If I was trying to, I woulda walked myself over there now wouldn't I have?"

My jimmies rustle in the breeze.

"Well ma'am, that's how we do payments. I'm sorry. As I said, I'll help you with it if you need it." She turns away and says she needs change. She holds up a five dollar bill and says "Gimme some damn singles." I take the bill, admittedly with a bit of attitude, and start walking towards my register. She goes "You didn't hafta grab it from me like that!" I reply "I'm sorry, that's just how I grab things." She starts yelling "Don't play games with me! I ain't as ignorant as you think I am. Boy."

Jimmies are on overload. I'm seeing red and there's pulsing in my ears. I decide not to even touch her. I am going to put the money on the counter and walk away. It's perfect because as I'm walking towards her she says "And don't phucking touch me. Put the money on the counter." I comply.

As I walk away I hear "B*tch."

A jimmie fuse blows.

I whirl around and start stalking towards her and yelling. "What the phuck did you just say to me?! Waddle out of my store right now you phucking fat b*tch."
    The whale is stunned. "Whatchu say?" She stammers.

I lean into her and hiss "You're a phucking kunt."

My boss tells me to go in the back. I notice my register caught on a wire so I go to close it. As I walk to the back, she comes back with the most base insult a cretin like herself can make "Yo mama's a phucking fat bitch!"

My mother is in amazing shape so I laugh "You look like you ate my mama, you phucking fat whore." I went in the back; my boss follows and stares at me. I tell her "Do what you gotta do. I regret nothing" She never documents the incident and nothing happened to me.

Video of encounter I filmed on security camera with my phone: http://youtu.be/ZdwcrOaZEsg

Obligatory pic of mom:
    Strong delivery.. Alpha as fuark brah! LMAO @ the vid and your mom is in great shape.

Will rep on r/c.. which ******* negged you ? inb4 VApump

The dialogue had me in tears, ty for that story.

Originally Posted by squatsbrah View Post
    had the stupidest fukin 18yr bitch ass manlet kid come into my store (liquor shop). wouldnt leave me alone with questions. he was having a party with 100+ people, wanted heaps of alcohol to get girls drunk and sleep with them (His exact words 100% truth) wanted alcohol stacked up like you see in a bar. how much did he want to spend? no more than $80. bert stared him so hard. first of all its AUSTRALIA where a 750ml bottle of JB is around $35-40. kept asking me what girls like to drink. kept telling him midori, sky vodka, alizee, malibu.. he mustve asked me at least 15 times what "that green drink was again". everytime im like midori..

fvking sleazbag ***got. skinny, manlet, long hair, keeps telling me he wants to get girls drunk to sleep with them. would happily knock him out
    Sounds like a ******* awkward kunt.. would love to crash party and lock him in his linen cupboard.

Originally Posted by Deeeluxe20 View Post
    I'm a stocker at a small Mexican market in the middle of the ghetto. I have to clean up after people constantly. I put up with the gangsters and crackheads that go there or hang around outside.
    There's also a local drunk everyone knows named Jimmy who always stands outside asking people for a beer or food. My boss tells me I have to go get rid of him and he yells all kinds of chit back at me calling me a wetback. (Jakes on him I'm probably the only person working there that was born here) I just laugh cause he gets pissed off but still leaves. I'm a real life Jimmy rustler MISC
    Sounds like chit.. mirin the Jimmy rustling.

Originally Posted by NotANun21 View Post
    I'm rude back because I don't care if I get fired or not.

I pointed out the aisle that had the lube in it to some posh, fat bish who implied that I would never amount to anything so that she could shove the plant she was yelling about not being able to return up her arse. Should have seen her face...
    Returning a plant LMAO.. strong poverty.

Originally Posted by BunnyRabbs View Post
    When I worked clothing retail in highschool a lady asked me to show her red sweaters for her grandson so I showed her the burgundy A&F thermal that was in style at the time. She looked at me and asked me if I was color blind!

Cheeky kunt that one...
    Hahaha why so color blind brah?? she wanted red not burgundy.. (not srs)
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

avi/stats are outdated NickTammerine's Avatar
    NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NickTammerine is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Had a customer who wanted to make a return with no receipt.

Store policy was if no receipt we go by current selling price and put it on gift card/merchandise card.

Looked up the item and it had been discontinued THREE YEARS prior.

Told him his unused item, which retailed for like 15 bucks back then, was only worth $.12 now.

He proceeded to tell me how "moronic and unfair" that policy was because it was unused/still wrapped.

I told him I could give him store credit for the $.12 and he asked how I could sleep at night. (This is when I went from wanting to help to wanting to rustle jimmies)

He informed me that, "12 cents isn't much," and I should, "Just give it to him."

Told him if I gave him $.12 and the next customer $.13 and the next $.14 madness would ensure and before I knew it I'd be giving away thousands of dollars to customers because they felt slighted.

He asked to speak with manager, manager gave refund (12 pennies lolwut?)

My jimmie status: rustled
    Customer's jimmie status: max-o rustled
    Always Pick 7 crew

b:295
    s:365
    d:405

[] bulking
    [x] cutting

"Nothing tastes as good as looking good feels."

Quest to rep-altering power

Originally Posted by NickTammerine View Post

He informed me that, "12 cents isn't much," and I should, "Just give it to him."

Told him if I gave him $.12 and the next customer $.13 and the next $.14 madness would ensure and before I knew it I'd be giving away thousands of dollars to customers because they felt slighted.

He asked to speak with manager, manager gave refund (12 pennies lolwut?)

My jimmie status: rustled
    Customer's jimmie status: max-o rustled

He could have donated it/given it to a friend/family.. always get the customers who ask 'well what am I supposed to do with it?!'.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nastynate87 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Worked shoes in dept. store for 6 years, too many stories to post.
    -Adults wanting their feet measured, not knowing their size or if a shoe fits.
    -Returning obviously worn and old shoes and being mad at us.
    -people treating the dept like a landfill. Throwing displays and boxes everywhere, leaving their garbage all over the place.
    -Nobody ever reading ads, signs, or coupons properly. Every transaction resulting in a price dispute of some sort.
    -People can't do basic math (50% off, etc.).
    -Demanding random discounts, always want to speak with a manager.
    -Much more that I'll post later.

Originally Posted by nastynate87 View Post
    Worked shoes in dept. store for 6 years, too many stories to post.
    -Adults wanting their feet measured, not knowing their size or if a shoe fits.
    -Returning obviously worn and old shoes and being mad at us.
    -people treating the dept like a landfill. Throwing displays and boxes everywhere, leaving their garbage all over the place.
    -Nobody ever reading ads, signs, or coupons properly. Every transaction resulting in a price dispute of some sort.
    -People can't do basic math (50% off, etc.).
    -Demanding random discounts, always want to speak with a manager.
    -Much more that I'll post later.
    It's funny how I've experienced everyone one of those feels.. worst is the adults not knowing their shoe size.. your shoe size doesn't change as an adult so how did you buy shoes before?? *******s.
    -Team Manlet-
    -5'5 master race-

Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Tacomaster is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I was working at ****ty Walmart at the time, I was a stocker for the Meat Department and this old black couple came up to me and asked if I had anymore of the Polish Sausage they came there specifically just to buy. So I begin walking to the department room to grab my inventory scanner when this while lady stops me and asks me for the location of the lunch meat, I try to tell her that I'm already helping other customers when the old black couple walks over to me and hollers out: "You racist mother****er!" (srs). They thought I was ignoring them to help the lady just because she was white, and they go on for a couple minutes all pissed and threatening to go get the manager.. I'm just sitting there in shock at what's happening. Feelsbadman when people accuse you of being racist and they don't know what's actually happening, but seniors.. what can you do?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. - The Austrian Oak

Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000) Flexz0r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    worked retail 3 years, busy store - my favourite incident

-fat angry middle aged bish reads sign wrong
    -buys like 20 cans of beans or some chit
    -ask is she needs a hand packing, totally ignores me so I just scan and slide them to her
    -looks at me in disgust: 'I aint gonna pack em myself am a? ken that's yur jobe' (typical uk fat council estate dweller)
    -I think phuck you, and just start tossing her chit in, lol end up squashing her cakes by tossing tins on the top
    -she gets mad and pulls her squashed up chit out the bag and starts to rage, i'm feeling cheeky now, she puts it in the bag herself
    -other customers appear in the line behind her now
    -I come out with 'mam, your cake IS sitting at the very top of the bag - look it's right there' (pointing at cake she put to the top herself)
    -she rages, calls me a phucking monkey
    -'Yet I'm still more evolved that you are'

bish throws a tin at my face, misses. Waddles to manager screaming about me, boss comes over, other customers tell her the customer was being a bish and I did nothing wrong.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheDarkseid View Post
    It's funny how I've experienced everyone one of those feels.. worst is the adults not knowing their shoe size.. your shoe size doesn't change as an adult so how did you buy shoes before?? *******s.
    your size does change actually.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Two stories that come to mind.

We lower our roller doors about 15 minutes prior to closing, was a pretty busy night and the last few customers were being served at around 9:00 (we close at 9:00) I was on registers going as quick as possible and saw a lady walking into the store, the girl on door let her know sorry we are already closed it's a few minutes after 9. Lady starts going on about how she needs to put a payment down on her lay by. Girl tells her sorry the Lay By office is completely closed and we're unable to process it at the registers. Lady starts going crazy and starts man handling the girl pulling her scarf and getting uncomfortably close to her face. Me and another worker come over to try calm her down, she starts yelling she wants a manager. Manager comes and apologises to customer and tells her she'll be able to do it over the phone (we don't do this normally) and told her she'd give her a discount next time she comes.
    Next day manager tells everyone in meeting how much of a ****ing nut this lady was and how close she was to slapping her (manager is a woman) Strong wtf spineless beta female.

Apparently much worse/random shiet happens during the day, in the 2 or so years I've worked at given store we've had a person come and masturbate in the manchester section and some one take a poo on the floor also in the manchester section. Feel sorry for those poor full timers who deal with that kind of crap.

TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrebGib will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some good retail stories here
    http://****yeahretailrobin.tumblr.com

edit url to the "F word" instead of "****"

some funny stuff like