Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The other exercise I do to target the middle of my chest at the end of my workout is the low cable fly. like this..

he is bringing his hands together almost facign each other I prefer to try and keep my palms facing upwards (so little fingers come together).

Edit: This guys hand position is better

Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BubsNBean View Post
    Um no. The appearance of my breasts has diminished mostly. The appearance of my pecs, improved. They're tighter and look better in tank tops (less side flubbyness/armpit flubbyness). But my breasts? Lemme know if you find them
    Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    My chest has improved significantly. Lots of definition, line down the center and a nice "puff" on each side. Breasts on the other hand, no. Don't have much to begin with. The easiest way to get big boobs is to get fat. Keep in mind that boobs on a fat chick is like abs on a skinny guy. Doesn't count.
    All of the above. I was a 38C when I started and I think I've dropped to 36B but haven't gone to get new bras because I has the sad. My bf says they're perkier but I just think they're less and I have more pec definition (side chub between shoulder/arm/boob is less)

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    ^^^These.

Also to get a good pump in the middle of my chest I superset incline bench with incline plate squeeze

(well thats what I call it - I basically grab a plate between my hands above my chest in like a praying hands position and raise the plate up and down to get a squeeze in the middle of my chest) - not sure if that makes sense.

Like this but lying on an incline bench..

[IMG].http://i49.tinypic.com/28151qp.jpg[/IMG]
    Ooooo. Will be adding to chest exercises. Thanks!

skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skamps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how much are you benching lady?
    *Only dates model's crew*

╔═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post

Ooooo. Will be adding to chest exercises. Thanks!
    Defo give it a try. I find it gives a great pump
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10) shirun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I started out as flat chested, now at least there's something there xD I don't really care about having big boobs. Pecs must grow though. My bench is still too weak.

Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50) Psychoelectric will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skamps View Post
    how much are you benching lady?
    10kg DB 4x8, 12kg DB 2X6.... 10kg on decline bench and 12kg on flat...

tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50) tacdgb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love doing chest flyes. I have notice that with the chest work I do it sure has helped.

JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Absolutely doesnt count.

JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10) JEWesson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Absolutely doesnt count.

Originally Posted by 5more View Post
    My chest has improved significantly. Lots of definition, line down the center and a nice "puff" on each side. Breasts on the other hand, no. Don't have much to begin with. The easiest way to get big boobs is to get fat. Keep in mind that boobs on a fat chick is like abs on a skinny guy. Doesn't count.

My husband has a huge chest and I do too. He's lifted his way into one and I just have one. Ive noticed that lifted didnt make them much smaller, but definitely gave them a better shape. They now fit into bras without bulging out or hanging out under the armpit region. I think they are much prettier now. All my clothes, tops, bras, bikinis still fit, but they fit better instead of being forced into.

firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50) firely will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From lifting, my breasts continue to get smaller and uneven and I am actually starting to hate them. On the plus, my butt gets better everyday.

Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ang123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by firely View Post
    From lifting, my breasts continue to get smaller and uneven and I am actually starting to hate them. On the plus, my butt gets better everyday.
    I didn't know anyone wanted a bigger butt?? I'm trying to lose some of mine.