Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered Genius GimmeTheJooce's Avatar
    GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    The amount of broscience coming out of your ass is crazy.

Pls go.
    If "bro-science" keeps me out of mickey d's ..sounds good to me. I'll stick to my mix vegs, fruits, and lean meats.

cheers

GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500) GimmeTheJooce is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BoneAndDream View Post
    Alright. i have been increasing my lifts and getting stronger but im at 20% so i look like sheeeiit. I want to cut. I know i need 2000 calories, and must get 180 grams of protein. preferably 2 meals a day breakfast and dinner. the thing is, i have no idea how to make the meals meet those requirements. once i do figure out how to make a breakfast and a dinner that each have 1000 calories, 90 grams of protein, i'll probably just eat the exact same 2 meals every day because i wont be able to make more... i have no nutritional knowledge...i have the feeling this will be miserable, could you pls help by just throwing me a breakfast and a dinner that meet those macro requirements? i would appreciate it a lot.
    I wish you well with your cut, if you need any real advice about doing it the right way you can pm me. otherwise I'll be avoiding the teen forum.. ignorance runs ramped thru here.. You'll find a lot of people that are just reading from what they hear on other forums, stick to science. I've taken several bio and nutrition courses at PSU..

SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SportbikerKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think the amount of meals matters as long as you hit your calorie requirement. I like to do an average size breakfast, fast for like 8 hours, eat a small pre-workout meal, then eat a big meal 2 hours later after I lift.

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by GimmeTheJooce View Post
    Wow kid enjoy trying to make it to college..
    http://www.nydailynews.com/life-styl...toplist-1.2141

if I'm so dumb and ignorant.. why is this listed in the times? not to mention, Men's Health, Muscle and Fitness, and various other sources.

Do some homework before embarrassing yourself lol
    Lol'ed so hard, strong source. One sec let me go get my yahoo articles about spot reduction, LOL.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/fitnes...-burn-fat.aspx

Oh look Jillian Michaels disagrees with you, lmao.

u a dumbass brah

Post anything from a **** source, and i can find something from another **** source that speaks completely against it.

I wish you well with your cut, if you need any real advice about doing it the right way you can pm me. otherwise I'll be avoiding the teen forum.. ignorance runs ramped thru here.. You'll find a lot of people that are just reading from what they hear on other forums, stick to science. I've taken several bio and nutrition courses at PSU..
    You realize the **** you are speaking is broscience, which goes completely against science. Again, just another example of your ignorance.

Originally Posted by Jericoe View Post
    Lol'ed so hard, strong source. One sec let me go get my yahoo articles about spot reduction, LOL.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/fitnes...-burn-fat.aspx

Oh look Jillian Michaels disagrees with you, lmao.

u a dumbass brah

Post anything from a **** source, and i can find something from another **** source that speaks completely against it.

You realize the **** you are speaking is broscience, which goes completely against science. Again, just another example of your ignorance.
    you are such an idiot I wont even bother, grow up little boy haha

Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000) Jericoe is just really nice. (+1000)
    you are such an idiot I wont even bother, grow up little boy haha
    of course you wont bother because i made a fool out of you

of course you wont bother because i made a fool out of you
    no ..you're still an idiot. Why not read the source you posted as well? how about do it thoroughly this time?

Jillian: " there are also certain foods that will crank up your metabolism by releasing the right hormones."

Just had to get the last bit in, hope you enjoyed the knowledge bomb.. that being said..

no ..you're still an idiot. Why not read the source you posted as well? how about do it thoroughly this time?

Jillian: " there are also certain foods that will crank up your metabolism by releasing the right hormones."

Just had to get the last bit in, hope you enjoyed the knowledge bomb.. that being said..

[img]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/229837_468135469892732_889905980_n.jpg[img]
    lol @ how you didnt realize i was making fun of you with that link

u dumb brah

lol @ how you didnt realize i was making fun of you with that link

u dumb brah
    mind explaining that one?

please.. impart your knowledge of aesthetics to us lowly troll
    "He who knows nothing is closer to the truth than he whose mind is filled with falsehoods and errors." -Thomas Jefferson

οὖτος μὲν οἴεταί τι εἰδέναι οὐκ εἰδώς, ἐγὼ δέ, ὥσπερ οὖν οὐκ οἶδα, οὐδὲ οἴμαι