Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Registered User JohnnieBannanas's Avatar
    JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnnieBannanas is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dured View Post
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*

HOLY **** DEM CREWS! Too much real life.

Brb always late for uni because I spend too long getting dressed and doing my hair.
    Brb take specific routes at uni where I know big clear windows are to check out dat dere reflection.
    Brb at the end of the day assess what sorts of looks I've received from girls.
    Holy ****, you truly do know my feels. Wow. Have some reps brah.

I even have bathroom mirrors memorized for different buildings all over the city, ones I look my best in, ones I look my worst in, etc.

Every building I walk into I absolutely MUST see their mirrors in their bathrooms to check on my current appearence, see if I can find a new flaw to correct that I maybe missed at another mirror previously, and see how this mirror compares to the others.

Its truly a sickness though. I miss my old self. Ive hate what ive become, life is so empty. I dont know what to do. If I feel my looks are not up to 100%, 100% of the time, I feel damn near suicidal. Srs.
    *self absorbed narcissist crew*
    *only life goal is to look good crew*
    *needs even more external validation than a woman crew*
    *changes shirt 5 times before going to the grocery store crew*
    *get depressed because not enough girls checked you out for the day crew*
    *fishes for compliments from gay guys and fat chicks crew*
    *personality is flat because only looks are relied upon crew*
    *checks out every window reflection crew*
    *girls think were players but cant live up to the hype crew*

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. But I also feel like I'm losing my sanity.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dont know this feel. in the past year my personality has completely changed i think i am turning into an extrovert. I used to be the shy quiet ******* standing in the corner at a party thinking "My feet hurt, i wish i was at home on the misc"
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

[300 Spartan Swordsman] CleveDawgAware's Avatar
    CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000) CleveDawgAware is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BurrowedLurker View Post
    Go on no fap brah. Srs.
    No fappers are worst than crossfitters. I'm hungry-"Go no fap"...my dog died-"Its cause you fap, No fap brah"....Parents got divorced-"Your fault cause you fap, you need no fap brah and they'll get back together". Fapping is an excuse for being socially awkward and its results are placebo. If it makes you feel better, cool, but no one wants to hear about your trouser snake habits every time you post.

Back to OP,
    Sometimes people get old man. When you find the right girl or group of friends you'll find better conversation. I got a group of fellas thats literally the same dry jokes and drinking. But I got a couple bros who I talk politics, perspectives, and relevant world events with. Its night and day how different I act. Change your peer group, find a decent girl, commit yourself to lifting like a beast, and start finding ways to challenge yourself mentally. Nothing wrong with being dry if your thoughtful....

Plato----- Thinking: the talking of the soul with itself.
    RON PAUL 2012

{300 Spartan Crew}

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed---King Leonidas---

NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000) NoCauseRebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes. i just feel like most people use any situation for self gain, or to make themselves look better than others in some way. so around those type of hyper vigillant people i just keep to myself as much as possible and it probably seems like i don't have much of a personality because honestly i am not interested in talking myself up, bringing up stories, or sharing opinions. I can't stand self entitled opinion spewing morons who think they are right, so when i really have no clue, or if i severely disagree when i overhear someone talk, i keep quiet. it's not until they personally address me, and call me out for some reason that i feel inclined to say something. yes i am very matter of fact. no i do not care what you think about it. feelsgoodman not to care about other peoples opinions or beliefs.
    My list of interesting/thought provoking movies:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171136501

"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds; our planet is the mental institution of the universe."

"Everybody makes his own god."

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Neggerhater View Post
    lmao this, too much real life. my personality has probs become boring as fck. a few years ago i was a bit of a clown/joker type
    this feel...
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000) ckz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I just did this MBTI test and I'm reading my "INTP" thing on wiki and im completely convinced it works.

cot damn...

b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b1gsm0ke is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so many fukin feels, makes me feel miserable

hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hbhorat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

It's what the misc does to you... Leave while you can.
    "Gotta do what you gotta do in order to be successful"

*Mod changed my sig to "Sig line can't be a novel" even though lots of people have longer sigs crew

*Mod is watching me while I sleep.....

*KENKONGs fan club crew*

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NoCauseRebel View Post
    yes. i just feel like most people use any situation for self gain, or to make themselves look better than others in some way. so around those type of hyper vigillant people i just keep to myself as much as possible and it probably seems like i don't have much of a personality because honestly i am not interested in talking myself up, bringing up stories, or sharing opinions. I can't stand self entitled opinion spewing morons who think they are right, so when i really have no clue, or if i severely disagree when i overhear someone talk, i keep quiet. it's not until they personally address me, and call me out for some reason that i feel inclined to say something. yes i am very matter of fact. no i do not care what you think about it. feelsgoodman not to care about other peoples opinions or beliefs.
    damnnnnn man, so many feels.

exactly like me, i just hate being around people who talk crap about getting smashed or bishes they bang or the same jokes over and over again. i feel no need to input and it seriously does not interest me one bit. i get called out for being quiet and stuff but honestly, i just dont have the energy or effort for that type of thing but for things i care for i have all the energy in the world for.

i dunno, i just feel sorry or it saddens/depresses me when i see people battling one another for attention and to stand out, especially with such braindead conversations and jokes. its like 'is this what life is? is this what everyone does? is this how im meant to be? or feel?" dafak

SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000) SkinnyAlex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TaxPayingTongan View Post
    Holy shyt, are you me??? Dead srs.

Too much feel. Ill have any girl hanging off my nuts within the first 10 minutes I meet her, im a god at superficial small talk with chicks, but man dont let it get past that, cause it will become painfully PAINFULLY obvious how inexperienced I am with true female relationships. If one (or both) of us starts to truly like each other, its basically just a count down till how many days till the relationship dies, cause I will fukk it up. Like you, I dont budge an inch for fear of validating her ego and thinking im sort of *******, even in times when it would be clearly beneficial to me.
    Too too too much real life. Especially the beneficial part. I overthink doing something nice so much I end up choosing the jerk option instead cus I don't wanna feel "beta" and in turn I literally do come off as a plain jerk yet she still talks to me. I feel like within time its just gonna make her lose interest. I know the answer is a balance between being nice and a BK basically but its easier said than done. At least back in my oneitis days I was able to be me.
    Occasional troll.

Start 120 lbs - Goal 180 lbs. Bulking.
    Lifts in 3-5 range. Dont do 1 rep max. D-340/B-245/S-255/OHP-155

*Dallas Misc*
    *Lean Bulkers Crew*
    *Long Hair Crew*
    *Pale Bishes Crew*

Do you like pinup/rockabilly/psychobilly girls? Check this out then ---> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158406683

TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000) TheClimax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drop off 10-20 IQ points OP, that works for social
    E-stat crew

squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatalicious has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah i know this feel OP.
    *Yellow Fever CREW*
    *Admirer of the "Arts" CREW*

FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000) FlahX is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Sladjan View Post

exactly like me, i just hate being around people who talk crap about getting smashed or bishes they bang or the same jokes over and over again. i feel no need to input and it seriously does not interest me one bit. i get called out for being quiet and stuff but honestly, i just dont have the energy or effort for that type of thing but for things i care for i have all the energy in the world for.

i dunno, i just feel sorry or it saddens/depresses me when i see people battling one another for attention and to stand out, especially with such braindead conversations and jokes. its like 'is this what life is? is this what everyone does? is this how im meant to be? or feel?" dafak
    fuk man you are me. Thought I was unique in this mindset notsureifthisisgoodorbad.jpg.

brb bishes want these braindead people's cawk, brb complain about it to me, brb friendzone.

A solution I found is to just be a total @sshole and amuse yourself tooling with the braindead, feelsgoodman.jpg

amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000) amirj is just really nice. (+1000)
    i lost my personality ever since i started playing video games online...

QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) QuickNutkus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'm the same way dude. Fuk this gay earth. And no amount of "faking it" is going to make us feel better. I'm starting to think my purpose is to make others feel better about themselves lol.
    RIP Colin Flaherty

PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PeZzYy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i def lost my personality and social drive.. back in hs I was totally different... guess i just forgot

-.-

Stay Hydrated Devil Dogs! Jeremy-Vincent's Avatar
    Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jeremy-Vincent is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    innn
    03 Cobra crew
    1911 Firearm Crew
    Texas Crew
    Old Misc Crew
    USMC The Green Weenie
    ++ Positive Crew ++

J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J1992 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000) MYF is just really nice. (+1000)
    Extremely interesting thread brah, I think a lot of men go through this experience towards the end of their teenage years as they transition into full manhood. Around 13-17 I was a badass, didn't give a fock what anybody thought, was fairly popular in school as a result (despite being a metalhead and basically a complete kunt to anybody I didn't think was worthy of my respect), spent a lot of time on music, sports, hobbies, just generally took a lot from life and gave a lot back.

Then towards the end of secondary school as people got into drinking and clubbing, and especially the start of university, I dunno what the f*ck happened. I guess society wore me down, I stopped dressing like satan, cut my hair. One of the root causes of this was that I no longer had success with bishes. Interestingly, from about 13-17 I dated a lot of the hottest girls in my school year despite having a huge ass beard (I developed early) and hair down to my ass. It was only around 18+ that suddenly girls stopped responding to me - I think it must be the age at which everybody gets super self-conscious about what society says is right or wrong or cool or uncool and social proof etc. start to become a big deal.

So basically either society ruined the rest of my peer group which in turn ruined me, or I myself started to doubt whether I was actually 'cool' according to society's laws, and thus lost my alphaness because I was worrying about sh*t. Either way, I started dressing like your average Friday night chump, stopped being a righteous metalhead of peace and started trying to be 'normal' to get bishes and absolutely hated every second of it pretty much (which bishes could read so obv. not much success). Ended up spiralling into major depression, had a horrible couple of years at uni, started taking a lot of drugs in the third year, still passed my course (thank fock).

Now I feel like I'm sort of on a circle back round to how I used to be, but it's taking conscious effort not to succumb to the demands of a brain dead society. I doubt I'll return to dressing like a metalhead but I'm finally developing some sense of my own style/identity in terms of clothes and behaviours that is rewarding to me.

I think for those of us that 'understand' or rather reject the current state of the world, we have a much hazier path to follow than the average zombie who just goes through life without questioning anything. Tougher to find your own meaning/purpose, but I'm sure at the end of it all it'll be a lot more rewarding. Or something.

Tl;dr - as a kid/teenager I was carefree and self-assured and thus alpha, society wore me down and I lost all sense of identity or meaning, became beta, and now I'm kind of on a path to redeem those things and it feels like a full circle.

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait hold up, i don't know these feels.jpg

brb everyone ITT is a shut-in FA'er. OP doesn't realise interacting with people is actually fun for some
    ~*Electronic Drums Crew*~
    ~*Final Fantasy XIV Crew*~
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DouLou is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys are such depressing *******s.

I mean, we all go through points where we are in the company of people we don't know and kinda 'change' a bit to fit in. I'm sure that's just some sort of normal social conditioning and that's fine. But fuk living my whole life like that. 99% of the time I am myself, which means to say I do what I want and say what I want without fearing what people will think.

I don't get how you can feel like you have 'no personality'. This is amazing to me. My mind is blown at the amount of people that actually are agreeing with OP.

Mind = truly blown.

beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10) beslenay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started thinking logically, baisically turned me into a computer.
    im actually trying to make myself stupid now in an attempt to get back my fun character.

Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dured will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnnieBannanas View Post
    Holy ****, you truly do know my feels. Wow. Have some reps brah.

I even have bathroom mirrors memorized for different buildings all over the city, ones I look my best in, ones I look my worst in, etc.

Every building I walk into I absolutely MUST see their mirrors in their bathrooms to check on my current appearence, see if I can find a new flaw to correct that I maybe missed at another mirror previously, and see how this mirror compares to the others.

Its truly a sickness though. I miss my old self. Ive hate what ive become, life is so empty. I dont know what to do. If I feel my looks are not up to 100%, 100% of the time, I feel damn near suicidal. Srs.
    You sound like you have it worse than me brah, how come it's become this bad for you? To be completely honest, it's not restricting any joy from entering my life, I still do what I do and have fun but it can unnecessarily get in the way of things sometimes.

I think it started from being uncomfortable in public when I was younger and gradually wanting to meet girls etc. but having not enough confidence. I still lack the confidence in that respect and so working on my appearance makes me feel above it all, like I could approach any girl I wanted but don't do so because I'm superior and don't care to...all this has done though is turned me into someone who comes across as an arrogant prick, and it's been quite obvious why recent people I've met (girls and guys alike) want nothing to do with me.

I am very well aware that a narcissistic attitude is not a positive trait to possess, but lifting and bettering my overall health and appearance still makes me happy. Happier than I was when I didn't care at all. I just wish I wasn't so OCD about it all and could fill my mind with other things like I used to. More specifically, important things.
    -Does pushups and crunches in the parking lot to get a pump before walking down to the beach crew-

rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rootcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think OP you have to find people you share hobbies and passions with. I'm in the same boat you are, but I've come to the conclusion its because I'm around people that are very different from me. I work in a company of 300 and not a single person shares hobbies with me (nobody plays paintball, basketball, one guy in the whole company lifts, all my other hobbies not a single person does). Seems like 50% of the people I work with, their only hobby is drinking. The people my age all have guts, don't do anything active and the only thing they do social is drink.

Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fatebound is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i know people like you. i really hope you're contempt with your quietness or i'll feel sorry for you who thinks they're better then society (other human beings).

brb thinks he's somehow ascended human interaction by observing other people (lol)
    brb i'll think convos were boring as well if i didn't partake in them
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000) beau042 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very similar situation here. Have 2 kids now, missus, house, pets, cars... All things I need to worry about and look after.. Seems like I'm always looking that far ahead to make sure everything is taken care of finacily (spell check) that I can't relax an enjoy myself like I used too...

Originally Posted by DouLou View Post
    You guys are such depressing *******s.

I mean, we all go through points where we are in the company of people we don't know and kinda 'change' a bit to fit in. I'm sure that's just some sort of normal social conditioning and that's fine. But fuk living my whole life like that. 99% of the time I am myself, which means to say I do what I want and say what I want without fearing what people will think.

I don't get how you can feel like you have 'no personality'. This is amazing to me. My mind is blown at the amount of people that actually are agreeing with OP.

Mind = truly blown.
    i think these guys have just not interacted with people they like for so long they became dark about everyone. oh well jakes on them people have fun with friends while these *******s try to gather feels on the internet
    ~*Tech N9ne Crew*~

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Fatebound View Post
    i know people like you. i really hope you're contempt with your quietness or i'll feel sorry for you who thinks they're better then society (other human beings).

brb thinks he's somehow ascended human interaction by observing other people (lol)
    brb i'll think convos were boring as well if i didn't partake in them
    dont get me wrong, if you get me talking about something i enjoy or deem worthy, i will explode into life with conversation.. lol just the usual pitty patter i tend to struggle to find interest and just observe and ponder if im retarded for not enjoying the convo or if their just on a different level or something. i. dont. know. just how i feel?

I dont believe i am superior at all man and in no way am i contempt with it, i am actually troubled cause i feel as though i will miss out on alot of experiences because of it, and life is overall, a big experience.

I see your point though and I do try partake in these convos and will force myself to more even if i feel as though im faking being me.

edit:
    Originally Posted by Fatebound View Post
    i think these guys have just not interacted with people they like for so long they became dark about everyone. oh well jakes on them people have fun with friends while these *******s try to gather feels on the internet
    you're missing the point, how or why we are feeling this way is irrelevant, we are discussing the 'feel'. fyi, not everyone is a closet FAer with no interactions with people. you'd be surprised at how many people you know are secretly feeling like their not themselves in most situations for one reason or another.

crushing major poonage drunkracoon252's Avatar
    drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000) drunkracoon252 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Being young is fun, but like everything it has pros and cons. You're experiencing the cons at the moment.