Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000) johnsonbagaroni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jordan.Young View Post
    mods need to do something about all these stupid phuckin pitbull threads

/thread

plz
    wtf u talking about some of us dont have time to look on the misc all day... i have yet to see a pitbull thread

Attention K-Mart shoppers Archangel_Lost's Avatar
    Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Archangel_Lost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedSoxfan1978 View Post
    Yet people wonder why cops and other shoot dogs.

I love dogs, but dogs that are vicious have no place in this world, much like people of the same ilk.

A dog is a lethal threat for sure.

I have had pit bulls most of my life, and all of mine were well adjusted and good family dogs. Sadly most are not it seems. You can blame the dirtbags that raise them that way. Don't blame the dogs, blame the owners.
    In my anecdotes, the owners weren't "dirtbags". They were very chill and nice people, and I had known and been around them and their dogs for years. The one that bit the kid in the face seemed so sweet. When i'd come over, she'd come sit next to me, lay her head on my leg, just look calm as fuk.

I don't think it's about the owners at all, though that could definitely exacerbate the situation. but pit bulls seem to be a lot more likely than a lot of other breeds to randomly snap for no reason.
    Lifts:
    Squat: 460x1
    Bench: 400x1
    Deadlift: 575x1
    OHP: 250x2
    Weight: 180 lbs.

Don't have heroes; look up to no one. Because as long as someone's leading the way, the best you'll ever be is second.

How does one eat more? WaltonSimons's Avatar
    WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50) WaltonSimons will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The real question is whether 10 pit bulls could defeat MaoriNate.
    Australian lawbrah (in progress). (2/5) ~~~lyk dis if u Kai evry tim

We're.
    All.
    Gonna.
    Make.
    It.
    Brah.

EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EuropeanHammer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SubwayToVenus View Post
    An excuse? They were fuking bread to be aggressive just as any other dog was bread to be docile. Statistics.
    Brazilian Jiu Jitsu l Aesthetics l Strength

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 210G View Post
    Couldn't watch the whole video but from the beginning if the dude wrapped his legs around the dogs head could he of choked it out?
    easy to say until you see your own blood start gushing out of you.. i get light headed when i give just a few ounces
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

get ripped or die mirin' Papirriki's Avatar
    Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Papirriki is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No dog is naturally a bad dog, it takes bad raising and training to turn it into an agressive dog. The porblem with pitbulls is that you have to be pretty careful about how you raise them, but if you do it right you will end up with a great and loyal dog. Just like any other breed. I own a doberman, many people think these dogs are ****ing aggressive and just generally bad dogs. Mine is 5 years old and has literally never snapped at another person, and only bitten one other dog who was sneaking into my yard. It all comes down to how you raise them.
    I rep back 350+
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶ Random Misc Crew ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶
    NGU crew
    *Lone Star Crew*
    I'm always the last one to post in a boring thread...
    R.I.P. Zyzz & 789789 <3 (yes homo)

sneed's feed and seed Coonsmell's Avatar
    Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000) Coonsmell is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Amstaff and pitbull brah checkin in.

Although they both can be temperamental with other dogs (I admit), they have a gorgeous nature and would never harm a human. They love kids, my little cousin rides on their back and they run for him lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llNR8gqiyr0

SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwoleCrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SubwayToVenus View Post
    An excuse? They were fuking bread to be aggressive just as any other dog was bread to be docile. Statistics.
    gtfo, you want to say statistics, okay.. statistics show black people have a higher crime rate than whites (no racist), but look at what they're grown up with, if they're grown up in the ghetto and don't know any better, chances are gangs and crime is in their "instinct"

then look at the black people who are against the statistics, you can see them as equal to you any day of the week

again... strong no racist, just using as an example
    -==USAF==-
    PM me if you need thread rep help (donations threads, etc)
    Counter-Misc Detective so we can have nice things (PM and I'll proof-read your posts/pics to be undetectable (srs) (see below thread)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151070873

DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DiabeticBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My dad was at a dog park with our wired haired pointer griffin terrier and shih tzu, there was a fat biatch with some dog and a pitbull, the shih tzu kind of growled at it like a little shih tzu does (little dog syndrome) and the pitbull grabbed her by the back of the neck and started thrashing her around, my dad ran up kicked it in the nuts a few times, gave it some body shots and started punching it in the head till it dropped our dog, our dog's eyes rolled back in her head and was bleeding, but was fine after that luckily (She's scared of the park now and goes straight to the bench and sits on top of it while our other dog plays). Well the fat biatch owner was screaming saying it's never acted like that before while my dad was yelling at her telling her he's going to kill the ****ign dog if he ever sees it again at the dog park. This was the one time my dad wasn't carrying his leathermen or he would of slit it's throat, so this makes me believe they are naturally aggressive or the fat biatch was full of **** and didn't treat it well.

This dog looks just like my griffin terrier, she just ran around while my other dog got attacked.

coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10) coppb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jzma View Post
    Don't blame the dog brah blame the owner. Depends how you raise one, always results in their attitude in the future.
    Then why does every attack on news have the owner saying "it's never been aggressive before"

jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    so that pertains to any pit bull really.. they were bred for fighting... hence their name - they were bred in the days where dog fighting was big betting, and that wasnt all that long ago.. hell it still goes on a lot, ask michael vick
    Actually, they were used to fight bulls.& that's what started it. Two pit bulls fighting a bull for money. Then this was banned. & led to underground dog fighting in pits. This was a betting game Aswell. So actually they weren't named pit bulls, until they fought each other which was few years after their existence. & fcuk that Vick guy. He killed over 20 pit bulls because they were not performing well. He murdered them. Bashed them, electrocuted them. Hung them. Because they didn't want to fight

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont hate pitbulls but honestly, pitbull owners just love to bury their heads in the sand. there is no other breed with more restrictions,apologists, loopholes and excuses for poor behavior. I find that the supposed "good owners" are actually the worst...the ones who preach that its all about the owners, not the breed...these are the same delusional people who treat their dog like a golden retriever. Then, when someone gets mauled, they reach into their bag of tricks and see what excuse they can come up with

"its so sad what Brutus did to that kid, but....uh.....um.......HE WAS ABUSED BEFORE I GOT HIM! BLAME THE OWNERS YO!"

Real responsible owners are realistic about their breed and admire them for their true nature instead of denying it.
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50) 210G will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    easy to say until you see your own blood start gushing out of you.. i get light headed when i give just a few ounces
    I figure you will get a good boost from adrenaline initially. I was just curious if anyone knows if it would be possible. Every pitbull I have seen had a thick ass neck.

jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jzma is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by coppb View Post
    Then why does every attack on news have the owner saying "it's never been aggressive before"
    All dogs can be aggressive, that statement about not being aggressive. Is because the owner hasn't brought them up properly. & what I mean by that is, they haven't socialized their dog properly. Haven't put them into situations & sounds as they grew up. When their is a dog attack. They say a pit bill type dog, that's pathetic & I'm targeting channel 7 here.

mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000) mufc-ok is just really nice. (+1000)
    shiiiit wtf would you do if you were that guy on your own? Every time you move, more of your arm gets ripped off
    Manchester United - Not arrogant, just better.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by BlazerXX View Post
    i dont hate pitbulls but honestly, pitbull owners just love to bury their heads in the sand. there is no other breed with more restrictions,apologists, loopholes and excuses for poor behavior. I find that the supposed "good owners" are actually the worst...the ones who preach that its all about the owners, not the breed...these are the same delusional people who treat their dog like a golden retriever. Then, when someone gets mauled, they reach into their bag of tricks and see what excuse they can come up with

"its so sad what Brutus did to that kid, but....uh.....um.......HE WAS ABUSED BEFORE I GOT HIM! BLAME THE OWNERS YO!"

Real responsible owners are realistic about their breed and admire them for their true nature instead of denying it.

Like a goldern retriever ? Are you saying they are all good? One mauled a toddler
    & killed them

& for you American bros, pit bulls were used in the army, these dogs saved your soldiers.

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Like a goldern retriever ? Are you saying they are all good? One mauled a toddler
    & killed them
    quit being a cheeky kunt. you get my point
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Actually, they were used to fight bulls.& that's what started it. Two pit bulls fighting a bull for money. Then this was banned. & led to underground dog fighting in pits. This was a betting game Aswell. So actually they weren't named pit bulls, until they fought each other which was few years after their existence. & fcuk that Vick guy. He killed over 20 pit bulls because they were not performing well. He murdered them. Bashed them, electrocuted them. Hung them. Because they didn't want to fight
    i mean the MODERN version was selectively bred to fight, pure and simple... just as many retrievers were bred to retrieve, cattle dogs bred to herd cattle, etc etc.. people pretending that previous breeding while selecting for particular traits doesnt matter are delusional... thats why some dogs are so much better at certain tasks than others

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The stupidity in that video knows no bounds.

1. the top youtube comment said it best:
    Did you know that the #1 cause of death in youtube videos, are idiots filming instead of helping out.

WHAT THE FUCK was he doing watching the old man bleed out like that? That guy should be arrested for literally sitting there watching him die

2. The old man was equally retarded. He's a grown as human being, why the fuck is he laying on the ground at the dogs level just waiting for death like he's a Zebra that has been taken down by some predator in the African Savannah?

Get up off the ground, and find something to pummel that fucking mutt with!

Originally Posted by mufc-ok View Post
    shiiiit wtf would you do if you were that guy on your own? Every time you move, more of your arm gets ripped off
    only thing i could think to try would be pop out the dogs eyes with your free thumb, but who knows if thats even doable while getting mauled and losing blood

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    camera guy should have got a hammer or something and beat it

also, guy should have been yelling louder at the dog if possible

A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) A1lthatrema1ns has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    people that stand up for this ghetto bread are so retarded....sorry but its in their nature to be aggressive....sure other dogs have bit and killed people but how often is it a bread other than a pitbull? not too often. in b4 retards say "oh you just dont hear about them" lol ok
    Founder of "Prime Minister" (srs)

Founder of "Always Picks 2 Crew" (srs)

railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000) railgunner22 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That looked like a fuking cartel execution vid

sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sco0ter201 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I hear all the time from pit bull owners that they can be great dogs, and that may be true. But there are countless examples that show otherwise. There's a reason that many dog shelters reject pit bulls(I volunteer for one in Houston as does my sister in Dallas). I love most all dogs and have yet to be attacked by one, but if I see a pit bull around when I'm walking my dogs, I'm going the other way. Same thing goes if I have kids. IMO, there's no reason for that breed to exist anymore when other breeds are so much better and don't attack. All personal opinion, but fuk pit bulls.

RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RickyG4 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Unfortunately, pitbulls have been bred to be aggressive, kind of a different route to most domesticated dogs. It's no coincidence that 90% of fatal dog attacks from dogs 'raised well' are pitbulls. Yes we know your dog is great around kids and is the loveliest thing in the world but that all changes the moment the switch goes off and it mauls a kid and needs to be put down. Same story every time.

hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000) hackfunnigans is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't even know why you would want to own one.

Ugly as **** and even dumber than they look.

Originally Posted by A1lthatrema1ns View Post
    people that stand up for this ghetto bread are so retarded....sorry but its in their nature to be aggressive....sure other dogs have bit and killed people but how often is it a bread other than a pitbull? not too often. in b4 retards say "oh you just dont hear about them" lol ok
    They are often shown because is it their fault everyone is just waiting to put them on the news to shame this breed. If it was a Maltese I guarantee it wouldn't even MAKE the news. Who wants these small dogs that can't even guard your house

CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrazySerbian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    The stupidity in that video knows no bounds.

1. the top youtube comment said it best:
    Did you know that the #1 cause of death in youtube videos, are idiots filming instead of helping out.

WHAT THE Fsize=2]U[/size]CK was he doing watching the old man bleed out like that. That guy should be arrested for literally sitting there watching him die

2. The old man was equally retarded. He's a grown as human being, why the fuck is he laying on the ground at the dogs level just waiting for death like he's a Zebra that has been taken down by some predator in the African Savannah?

Get up off the ground, and find something to pummel that fucking mutt with!
    ****ing this man.
    Nobody with a chainsaw, bat, knife or anything to kill that stupid dog?
    And for ****'s sake just overpower that dog and slam him around, bite back, eat his eyes.. DO SOMETHING YOU LITTLE BETA *******.

Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Heiber is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A labrador killed a toddler recently in my area, if this was a pit bull. It would be all
    Over the news. All dog breeds are the same. It's how you raise them.
    how did you hear about it?