Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JC4040 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by overspeed View Post
    Invest in agmatine or glycerol monostearate.
    isnt GM pure fat?

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love how everyone is simply saying to eat more. Maybe you dont realize how little calories it takes to maintain 148lb. Dont tell him just "EAT MORE!!1!" or his next thread will be, "I did what you said and ate, how do I lose all this fat I gained?!"

Yes, diet is important. Go read the nutrition section. Figure out how many calories you should intake daily, from the Stickies posted in that section.

Carbs + Water + Reps = Pump. If you cant get a natural pump, without supplements, something is lacking. Probably the workout...

First question I would have asked, if he couldn't get a "pump", what is your workout routine like? What type of lifts are you doing and how many Reps and Sets of each?
    Last edited by Blacklac; 06-20-2012 at 10:53 AM.

I'm your huckleberry. TheGilmore's Avatar
    TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGilmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post
    I love how everyone is simply saying to eat more. Maybe you dont realize how little calories it takes to maintain 148lb. Dont tell him just "EAT MORE!!1!" or his next thread will be, "I did what you said and ate, how do I lose all this fat I gained?!"

Yes, diet is important. Go read the nutrition section. Figure out how many calories you should intake daily, from the Stickies posted in that section.

Carbs + Water + Reps = Pump. If you cant get a natural pump, without supplements, something is lacking. Probably the workout...

First question I would have asked, if he couldn't get a "pump", what is your workout routine like? What type of lifts are you doing and how many Reps and Sets of each?
    I alreadt directed him to the nutrition section, and asked about his training. He's at the mercy of his coach it seems.
    “For, behold, I have refined thee, I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.”—1 Nephi 20:10

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JC4040 View Post
    3 eggs on toast in the morning
    Protein Shake with banana and peanut butter in the afternoon (powder has 33g of protein)
    Dinner varies but is usually cooked meat/chicken/fish and 2-3 veggies

Looking at that alone...i see approx 100g of protein 50g of carbs and 40g of fat.... 960 calories

is this bad? I'm only in highschool.

Training also varies since my coach changes the routine up everyday. Usually its bench press, then incline or decline. Pull Up's, squats, deadlift. Then I do concentration curls by myself to finish up. Instead of pull-ups we may do bent over row, sometimes seated row. We also do shoulder presses often. It's never the same, he believes in mixing it up to confuse the body.
    sometimes you gotta suck it up and do what the coach says if you want to play

Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000) Blacklac is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheGilmore View Post
    I alreadt directed him to the nutrition section, and asked about his training. He's at the mercy of his coach it seems.
    Yes you did. ok, not everyone. Lol. Slight exaggeration. Wouldn't expect a weak response from you.

Perhaps, find some gym time outside of practice?

chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chaoswckd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should go to the doctors and get some blood work done.
    you could be deficient in something.
    Good Luck!

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Repeatedly contracting the muscle under resistance. No supps needed.

Carbs and water help. There are products that can increase the pump
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zollage is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Try neurocore, then you'll get the "pump."