Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Preseason start yet? Wake me up when it does....
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    Preseason start yet? Wake me up when it does....
    gawd damn, cant come sooner. J charles lookin like he'll be ready. Cant wait to watch the killer b's + doz running backs. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bowe said hes playing this year no matter what, and its just business. saying he still talks to teammates, works out and is excited to go out and win this year. Great to hear, i really hope we lock him down
    Kansas City Chiefs - Kansas City Royals - Kansas Jayhawks - Boston Celtics

Official <Kansas Misc. Crew> thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155055313

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Shinya-Aoki View Post
    Bowe said hes playing this year no matter what, and its just business. saying he still talks to teammates, works out and is excited to go out and win this year. Great to hear, i really hope we lock him down
    Does he really think he's worth a boat load of money? I mean this team needs a Offense that is damn good with consistency before player's start talking huge contracts. There would be games played that you'd forget he was even on the field, lol. Again, a good QB needed there would have helped.

Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000) Shinya-Aoki is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does he really think he's worth a boat load of money? I mean this team needs a Offense that is damn good with consistency before player's start talking huge contracts. There would be games played that you'd forget he was even on the field, lol. Again, a good QB needed there would have helped.
    well we signed that trick shot qb from those youtube videos. so. maybe he can hit the giant garbage can that is matt cassel, since hes used to that kind of thing. and give stanzi a shot

Official <Kansas Misc. Crew> thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155055313

Respect The SRS Tag SRSmiscerIZsrs's Avatar
    SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) SRSmiscerIZsrs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Honestly if you look at the number dbowe has put up in the last 3 years he does deserve some dollars. Im not 100% + but i think hes top 4 in the nfl for wrs in tds in the last 3 years. Pretty impressive considering the running game and check down cassel
    ** Misc Cigar Crew **

Ya derp’d before ya herp’d

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Its not a matter of Bowe getting his payday, its how much hes demanding. Same sort of situation with Carr. Is he really worth top 5 money? I think this season will hinge on how Baldwin performs. If he puts up a 900 yd/ 8 TD season, I think Pioli would be more inclined to hand over the #1 spot to him if Bowe is demanding a massive amount of money. A dissapointing season from Baldwin and we really have no choice but to pay Bowe.

I almost want Bowe to go somewhere like New England or Green Bay just to see what kind of numbers he could put up with a great QB. No homer but with a top 10 QB he could probably post consistent 1,300-1,500 yard seasons.

Whats nuts is even so early in his career he is easily the second best wide receiver in Chiefs history behind Otis Taylor. He'll pass Eddie Kennison in franchise yards in 2012.
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

My Couch Pulls Out I Dont poonpounder311's Avatar
    poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Every time I think about the chiefs I get all pumped for the season, then I remember its still 3 months away....

Definitly going to be interesting this year, the divisions up for grabs and I can see any of the 4 winning it. I think payton blows at least for a few weeks and the chiefs end up on top by 1-2 games, followed by the broncos, raiders, then chargers.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    Honestly if you look at the number dbowe has put up in the last 3 years he does deserve some dollars. Im not 100% + but i think hes top 4 in the nfl for wrs in tds in the last 3 years. Pretty impressive considering the running game and check down cassel
    Yea, if we had a star QB, Bowe would have looked like a hero.

Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In.

Season hinges on the QB play pretty much, we have all the other pieces.

Berry is going to be so hyped after sitting out nearly all last year.

GO CHIEFS.
    Last edited by Beaver21; 06-05-2012 at 11:37 PM.

Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beaver21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SRSmiscerIZsrs View Post
    gawd damn, cant come sooner. J charles lookin like he'll be ready. Cant wait to watch the killer b's + doz running backs. Lawdy lawdy lawdy.
    Hopefully we have some decent plays for McCluster this year, he has been so underutilized imo. Doesn't matter if hes playing WR or RB just get the ball in his hands in space.

poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poonpounder311 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, if we had a star QB, Bowe would have looked like a hero.
    I think Cassel does decent this year, he's got too many weapons around him to fail. I think he's a QB that can manage a game and pull out a victory, but he isnt a QB that can lead a team to a victory on his own.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /

Originally Posted by poonpounder311 View Post
    I think Cassel does decent this year, he's got too many weapons around him to fail. I think he's a QB that can manage a game and pull out a victory, but he isnt a QB that can lead a team to a victory on his own.
    It was odd that he started off so well. You know, it's no mystery that him and Todd didn't get along much at all. I think he'll do just great under Crennel.

News

Kansas City Chiefs: 8 Players Who Will Be New Starters in Week 1 for Chiefs

Kansas City Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel and general manager Scott Pioli have worked hard this offseason to find the right pieces to help build a good football team in 2012.

With the coaching staff and personnel constructed this offseason, the Chiefs hope to bounce back and take the AFC West title after falling one game short in 2011.

This year, the Chiefs are loaded with new faces and there will be a lot of new starters going into Week 1 of the regular season. Here are the new players you can expect to start on Sept. 9 when the Chiefs open the season at Arrowhead Stadium against the Atlanta Falcons.

Running Back: Peyton Hillis

Fullback: Shane Bannon

Wide Receiver: Jon Baldwin

Tight End: Kevin Boss

Center: Rodney Hudson

Right Tackle: Eric Winston

Nose Tackle: Dontari Poe

Cornerback: Stanford Routt

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 06-06-2012 at 06:55 AM.

News

Alex Tanney Going To Join KC Chiefs

Former Monmouth College quarterback Alex Tanney will be taking his skills to the NFL after signing a deal with the Kansas City Chiefs on June 5.

Tanney, the NCAA's all-time all-division touchdown passing leader, took advantage of the Chiefs' organized team activities (OTAs) last week to earn a spot with the NFL team. The 6-4, 220-pound signal caller becomes the final player on the Chiefs' 90-man roster.

A three-time Midwest Conference Offensive Player of the Year and 2009 Melberger Award winner, Tanney will work out with the Chiefs and quarterbacks coach Jim Zorn prior to the Chiefs' training camp, which will be held in St. Joseph, Mo., in late July.

"This is the opportunity Alex was looking for," said Fighting Scots coach Steve Bell. "We're pretty excited for Alex and what it means to him as well as to our program. He's got the chance now to show what he can do and hopefully make the 53-man roster."

Tanney – the fourth quarterback listed on the Kansas City roster – will battle for a regular season roster spot with eight-year veteran Matt Cassell, six-year man Brady Quinn and Ricky Stanzi, two years removed from the University of Iowa.

"His accuracy and decision making is excellent," said Bell of Tanney's biggest strengths. "Learning the NFL playbook should be similar to making the transition from high school to college. It will be more extensive than a college playbook, but Alex is a quick study, and I'm sure he'll adjust quickly."

It's not Tanney's first go-round with an NFL team. He had been on numerous teams' draft boards through the final rounds and attended the Buffalo Bills' mini-camp workouts in May after receiving a similar offer from Pittsburgh. His value to the Bills declined the first day of their mini-camp when they signed veteran Vince Young as their third quarterback. That move opened the door Tanney to try his luck with Kansas City.

ProudManlet's Bodyguard PolishPhenom's Avatar
    PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Where's all the Ricky Stanzi lovin!? I'll be goin to their home opener this year and their 2nd game in buffalo as well.

Brb traveling from Toronto to KC almost every year for their home opener

Registered User DefensiveEnd896's Avatar
    DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DefensiveEnd896 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think he is worth S Holmes and VJax type money but no more than that. Hopefully we can work something out with him. If not, we'll both have to move on but I doubt that happens

I can't wait to c the P Hillis and J Charles run game.. I've actually never seen P Hillis play, only that one time we played them in 2010 but from what I hear he is a bruiser and will be a great complement to Charles..

Barring injuries, we could have a nice offense this year.

I think im the one Chief fan out of a million that is not ready to give up on Cassel just yet. I want to c how he does this year before I come to the conclusion he sucks.. Im not saying he is the greatest but he hasn't had a lot of weapons here expect in 2010, and he did fine that year. Even in 2010 all he really had was Bowe/Moeaki and a nice running game. Last year we had a terrible Oline, RBs sucked and our TE sucked. Baldwin also barely played with Cassel. That's a bad position to put ur QB in.

He better do good this year though otherwise Chiefs should cut him and move on.

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sounds like Baldwin has been tearing it up in OTA's so far. It'll be interesting to see how he does in pads and with a full offseason to practice.

This is make or break for Cassel. If he doesn't put up this year, KC needs to sell the farm for a franchise QB next year. This team is setup to win NOW. We can't wait any longer.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ecnewyx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Innnn.

J/K. Well, one of my best friends is a Chiefs fan down in KC so I always hope for them to do well.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000) PolishPhenom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iczer View Post
    Sounds like Baldwin has been tearing it up in OTA's so far. It'll be interesting to see how he does in pads and with a full offseason to practice.

This is make or break for Cassel. If he doesn't put up this year, KC needs to sell the farm for a franchise QB next year. This team is setup to win NOW. We can't wait any longer.
    I'm honestly a big believer in Stanzi. I know it seems odd but I think he had a big role in the firing of Haley. He is a way better Qb then Palko already and should have been playing for us last year. Scott believes in this kid and so does Romeo by the sounds of it.

I think Cassel will have a good year this year because of the talent around him, but Stanzi will eventually have his day.

thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) thegenerel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    came in out of curiosity, saw "Poe turning in Terrance Cody"

way to set the bar high.
    When it comes to the NHL thread I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.

Are you preparing your field for the rain?

Steelers/Penguins/Penn State/Pirates/USA

scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scotyg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    From what I've been reading Daboll is really making the offense look much much better. Anything has got to be better then 2011.

As a whole they've been saying practices are much more crisp and efficient with Crennel running things. No wasted time.
    You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie

Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Iczer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by scotyg View Post
    From what I've been reading Daboll is really making the offense look much much better. Anything has got to be better then 2011.

As a whole they've been saying practices are much more crisp and efficient with Crennel running things. No wasted time.
    It'll be nice to see KC take preseason serious and not blow it off so we're unprepared come game 1
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kansas City Chiefs
    Kansas City Royals
    Kansas Jayhawks
    LeBron James

gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Chiefs fan here... me and some buddies have begun getting together our Mizzou SEC opener/Chiefs Home opener weekend...should be a good time.

As for the Chiefs, I'm still not sold. I think we can compete for the division b/c its not that strong, but if I had to put money, it would be on Denver. In terms of making a run? We won't be going anywhere late into the playoffs until we figure out our QB issue.

And we should have traded down for Poe, but it was a need, we can only hope this guy can fill it.

Originally Posted by gbkxbb View Post
    Chiefs fan here... me and some buddies have begun getting together our Mizzou SEC opener/Chiefs Home opener weekend...should be a good time.

As for the Chiefs, I'm still not sold. I think we can compete for the division b/c its not that strong, but if I had to put money, it would be on Denver. In terms of making a run? We won't be going anywhere late into the playoffs until we figure out our QB issue.

And we should have traded down for Poe, but it was a need, we can only hope this guy can fill it.
    Haven't really followed much but is Manning planning to start for Denver?

Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Moody72 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chiefs are going to wreck over some teams this year
    Ur not mirin'

No. That's why they drafted Osweiler.

Not srs.

gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50) gbkxbb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think if Peyton is healthy, Denver is going to be legit. But if he isn't, the Chiefs have a great shot at a second division title in 3 years.

strong chiefs discussion ITT today. im out of rep but ill get everybody back.

wut? Shane Bannon starting @ fb this year? mind= blown

Any news on how Moiaki's looking? I'm hopeing he turns out like the other TE's drafted in his class...gronk, hernandez, graham.

Also the chiefs first game this year is against the falcons at home, it'll be nice to see one of my top 3 chiefs back in arrowhead even if its in a different uniform.
    ☻/
    /▌ Rock Chalk Jayhawk KU
    /