Page 2 of 87 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In as always my sexy smexys!

GTFIH FOR ALIEN WISDOM!!! (srs) Both great pages!

http://www.alienshift.com/id53.html

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/fo...sage905215/pg1

Johnny boy changed my life (srs)

Great website for alien/conspiracy/science/matrix and everything fringe, absolutely mind blowing!
    http://montalk.net/

Another great site, more so metaphysical/spiritual, but Neil is a great guy.
    http://neilkramer.com/

celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) celticbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AmericaDream View Post
    Please look at the sticky "Forum Rules and FAQ" started by the moderator "justiNtense". Here is the relevant information. Rule number 12 of the "Major Offenses" section.

I only hope the thread starter contacted a mod before he made this thread or that he is not referring to Dimethyltryptamine when he says "DMT"
    you better be trolling

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Iron_Prophet View Post

Love this guy has so much power in his voice.
    brb turning dumbass women into whores.

NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by celticbrah View Post
    you better be trolling
    He's tryna rustle some jimmies

AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Gold is good, it basically means you have a strong aura, lots of energy and you are pretty sure of yourself. For the green what sort of green is it ? A dark green means you need to work on your root chakra e.g ground yourself a bit or if it is a light/lime almost sparkling green then your good as that is on the same level as the gold.

When I first looked at that image 2 years ago I was had yellow with green and purple around it. Since then it changed to a darker yellow, with the purple gone, then it changed to all silver, then to darker silver, then to gold/lime green then to all gold.

If you see purple it means you have to work on your solar plexus chakra.
    lmao at all of this. They should have a sub forum for people like you. Just like the WWE guys have their sub forum where they can talk about their rubbish

Originally Posted by celticbrah View Post
    you better be trolling
    threads about illegal drugs aren't allowed

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    lmao at all of this. They should have a sub forum for people like you. Just like the WWE guys have their sub forum where they can talk about their rubbish

threads about illegal drugs aren't allowed

Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000) Dr_Decay is just really nice. (+1000)

Posted this in the old thread thought I should post it again.

This is the thousand petal lotus, it is the symbol of your crown chakra and the totality of your aura.

Focus on the very center of the the image and try to adjust your eyes until you see colour. You should get a colour in the center with other colours around the rest of the picture. It basically lets you know what your aura looks like at the moment. Not everyone will be able to see the colours, although I would guess most of you will. It is good practice as when you learn to focus your eyes correctly you can see aura's/energy.

This is a good way to check up on your progress as the colours you see will change with the current phase of your life.
    all i get is white...some yellow

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I came home from lunch and looked at the old thread...
    had a "y u no new post?" face... Thanks OP for new thread.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bp06km is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in dis

Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Geoff_Saari is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

25 sitting on 25 mill RICKY_BOBBY's Avatar
    RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000) RICKY_BOBBY is a name known to all. (+5000)
    www.joyofsatan.org is a really good site if you guys haven't surf it yet.

The guy really takes a dump on all other religions but he does have a good section on mediation.
    "I have a competition in me. I want no one else to succeed. I hate most people."

-Abraham Lincoln

No one can be trusted Conspiracybrah's Avatar
    Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think it was banned because of all the psychedelics talk, think we need to restrict ourself when it comes to that. Not going into full detail about them.
    anyways in again
    *Conspiracy Crew*
    *Negging conspiracy theorist generalizers on sight crew*
    *Conspiracy theorist without a tinfoil hat crew*

52 books in 52 weeks crew

QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000) QT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wulpurgis View Post
    i really hope this thread gets closed too. i don't get very disappoint in the misc often, but when i do, it's because of this broscience crap.....
    It should get closed because you don't like the subjects talked about itt? Others enjoy it, so let us. Naive atheists like you are no better than anti-gay, anti-abortion fundamental christians. You make me sick.

AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AmericaDream has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by QT View Post
    It should get closed because you don't like the subjects talked about itt? Others enjoy it, so let us. Naive atheists like you are no better than anti-gay, anti-abortion fundamental christians. You make me sick.
    The person who created the thread should remove "DMT" from the title as he seems to be talking about an illegal drug. It should get closed like all the other threads which discuss illegal drugs. Unless the thread starter contacted a moderator before he made this and got permission

Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Conspiracybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The person who created the thread should remove "DMT" from the title as he seems to be talking about an illegal drug. It should get closed like all the other threads which discuss illegal drugs. Unless the thread starter contacted a moderator before he made this and got permission
    please just leave, you're not a mod.
    *Conspiracy Crew*

Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikelh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000) bearfan34201 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TITANGOD View Post
    VRILLON

Please realize that I was not trolling with my two VRILLON threads. When I came across VRILLON's Q & A in the Misc, it intrigued me. Because I have seen the news hijacking video from 1977. To think that the E.T had come to the Misc was interesting (only because the Q&A held truth in the messages, they made sense).

This made me post this thread in the attempt to call VRILLON back to the Misc (because if it was the real VRILLON then he must be able to pick up the internet & thought frequency):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=titangod

While browsing on VRILLON on youtube, I came across a channeler named Irene (she seems to have a good rep) who claims to have channeled messages from VRILLON. So I decided why not show the Q & A that took place in the Misc to Irene and ask her to 'see' if it was indeed the true VRILLON. She confirmed YES.

Is VRILLON a reptilian? I honestly do not know because I never met him personally. Irene claims VRILLON is a reptilian. Now a few of you here said VRILLON in the Q & A said he is not a reptilian. Let me correct you, VRILLON never said he is not a reptilian. He only said not to be concerned of the race you call reptilian (because everybody knows the bad rep Reptilians have). But it did not mean VRILLON cannot be a reptilian species himself. VRILLON also (in the Q & A) indirectly stated that he is not human in appearance (or rather he cared never to mention what race he belongs to). You can read the Q & A in the thread ( the link I provided above) as proofs. Unfortunately no Miscer had asked him what race belongs to, I wish that they did.

Am I relying on Irene 100%? Of course not, in fact I am just carrying on with my life right now which is why I have stopped updating the thread. I did ask Irene a few Q & A which I posted here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=titangod

VRILLON did not reveal his race at all neither did he deny being a reptilian or a human in appearance. (although Irene claims him to be a reptilian). Now I just found that the 1977 video was edited, here is the full version which clarifies and goes along with the message also shared by Irene:

So I just want to say that I am not depending or blindly accepting anybody's words. My choice was to simply share WHATEVER info that I could bring to the MISC about VRILLON (although most ridiculed me thinking I was forcing my personal mission upon everyone).
    lol wtf

Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vrunkelinch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by newdude92 View Post
    epic gif

Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    please just leave, you're not a mod.
    No Im not a mod otherwise I would have closed this thread for breaking the rules. I have reported 2 of the posts and I hope the thread is altered slightly or closed.

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holdings: cepu, fdp, nilsy, nxe, ndgpy, tlrd, ogzpy, vedl, dgrly, gsh

NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NewDude92 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No Im not a mod otherwise I would have closed this thread for breaking the rules. I have reported 2 of the posts and I hope the thread is altered slightly or closed.

tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tinjuko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/video

If you guys haven't already signed up, it's a good place to meet people that are into this sort of thing, plus the videos section gets uploaded pretty regularly with some great vids!

Awesome channel for aliens/spirituality, also it's actually a woman (never met a girl IRL who is interested in this stuff).

http://www.youtube.com/user/makalesi?feature=g-u-u
    Last edited by NVious; 04-21-2012 at 07:35 PM.

Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Zen18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gold is good, it basically means you have a strong aura, lots of energy and you are pretty sure of yourself. For the green what sort of green is it ? A dark green means you need to work on your root chakra e.g ground yourself a bit or if it is a light/lime almost sparkling green then your good as that is on the same level as the gold.

When I first looked at that image 2 years ago I was had yellow with green and purple around it. Since then it changed to a darker yellow, with the purple gone, then it changed to all silver, then to darker silver, then to gold/lime green then to all gold.

If you see purple it means you have to work on your solar plexus chakra.
    Yeah it's a light green with gold. But I see more green than gold. Thanks
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Boxing crew

Mind was blown with this one.

Same topic from one of her friends, good to get both point of views.

Kinda OT, but I've been watching all her videos and she is a very interesting/smart individual.
    Last edited by NVious; 04-23-2012 at 01:54 PM.

Mind is full of fuk. Every time I wake up in the morning I get this picture of a book in front of me and I start reading of it until I get conscious of what the fuk I am doing. Anyone have an idea of what this could be or mean? Scares the sh!t out of me, it has happened every morning the last 7 days or so. wut do?
    *Conspiracy Crew*

New Patch Parable

Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000) Iron_Prophet is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Conspiracybrah View Post
    Mind is full of fuk. Every time I wake up in the morning I get this picture of a book in front of me and I start reading of it until I get conscious of what the fuk I am doing. Anyone have an idea of what this could be or mean? Scares the sh!t out of me, it has happened every morning the last 7 days or so. wut do?
    The book of your life bra. Every one of our lives is a story. Look into the Akashic Records http://www.ehow.com/facts_5629889_de...c-records.html.

BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotatoChip is a name known to all. (+5000)