Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joshnumber21 View Post
    Sorry guys, I'm not gonna risk my safety and driving record because you left the house 5 minutes late.

The speed limit is not a "suggestion".

Awesome. You're a safe driver. This is good for you. You know what keeps you safe? Staying in the right lane with all the other safe drivers.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Assembly_Required View Post
    Just move over and let them weed out any cops ahead.
    I love this. I've adopted this mentality while driving. If I'm in the mood for speeding. I always let 2-3 cars going faster pass me. 90% of the time, they're pulled over a couple miles up ahead.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BeachBrah View Post
    meh im not moving over anymore. whats the worst that could happen? the passer/speeder gets a ticket a couple miles up ahead?
    or the cop decides to pull you over for either speeding or cruising in the left lane. KEEP RIGHT, PASS LEFT
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) toasted11 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're in the left lane for any reason and someone behind you is going faster, move the **** over. If you're passing someone (which you should be if you're in the left lane), move over to the right as quickly as it's safe to do so.
    1LT

kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000) kickblake is a name known to all. (+5000)
    meh im not moving over anymore. whats the worst that could happen? the passer/speeder gets a ticket a couple miles up ahead?
    Did this make sense to you before you typed it? if you're going 15 over the limit, and someone is tailgating you and you don't get over for them................they're behind you and YOU'RE the car that's going to get radared, not him. Let him pass and he'll get the ticket.
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    or after i pass you i throw a handful of quarters out my window and give you some nice new dings and paint chips all over your front end

yes srs

Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Patty-C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Slower traffic keep right. If there is someone who wants to pass, get out of their way, you aren't the police. Driving 85-90 on the highway isn't impractical for modern cars with sport suspension and low profile tires when the visibility is good.

IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000) IamIchiban is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I usually use my windshield washer if someone tailgating me.
    Will always rep back if you leave a link of your post Crew
    Misc Photography Crew

BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BeachBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry guys, I'm not gonna risk my safety and driving record because you left the house 5 minutes late.

I live in California and there's speed traps everywhere. So the speed limit is really not a suggestion. I've got a ticket for going 5 over on the freeway before so I've slowed down. And they have done studies where going 75 vs 65 and you only save a couple minutes. You could technically get to your location faster if you went 80/90/100 but anything over 80 is ticket territory.

DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50) DOSENTEVENLIFT will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Then do the speed limit in the far right lane and there will be no problem grandma

Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000) Metal Jerk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why didnt you get out of his way...?

reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) reynaldooo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    far left lane is for passing only /thread

I live in California and there's speed traps everywhere. So the speed limit is really not a suggestion. I've got a ticket for going 5 over on the freeway before so I've slowed down. And they have done studies where going 75 vs 65 and you only save a couple minutes. You could technically get to your location faster if you went 80/90/100 but anything over 80 is ticket territory.
    Your OP said you were going 80 in a 65. So which is it?
    2002 Kawasaki KLX 110
    2007 Yamaha R6

*fatty on permacut crew*

BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000) BoneSkinny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Makes me rage too OP. I'm already driving 15+ over the speed limit, what the fuk do you need to go even faster for?

I let them pass and feel more secure about them getting pulled over rather than me though.

Everyone in Ohio cruises in left lane, it's never open for just passing.
    --= C.E.O. of Pharmacy Rₓ Crew =--
    ~* nO CoNDeM CreW *~
    ++ Positive Misc ++
    ## Always pick 1 crew ##

MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100) MrMisanthrope is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kickblake View Post
    One of these days its going to be a dude like me in an 8500 lb F250 that wants to go faster, and I'm not going to be able to stop. You're going to be smug as hell about brake checking when you're dead....

and then I get off in court because I had witnesses to prove that you improperly applied the brakes.
    Since it is impossible that I too might own and/or drive a large truck, clearly I have the extra funding available to buy you a subscription to this magazine.

Hey, did you know that one time some Manly Man in a Big Macho Truck (tm) yelled some crap at me for driving too slow and I rolled down the window and sustained the argument, and he got so caught up in yelling at me that he didn't even notice the other truck slowed to a crawl ahead of him? He rear ended that sh*t at about 55. I watched his head bounce off of his steering wheel.

Just saiyan.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the sign on the pa freeway literally says "Keep right, pass left. It's the law!". So whether you're going 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, etc...it means if you're not passing anyone in the left lane, you're breaking a law
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post
    or after i pass you i throw a handful of quarters out my window and give you some nice new dings and paint chips all over your front end

yes srs
    try me

well have fun with your insurance and the police as i get your license plate, make, model of your car and will still follow you

strong e tough guys ITT

Originally Posted by Patty-C View Post

Slower traffic keep right. If there is someone who wants to pass, get out of their way, you aren't the police. Driving 85-90 on the highway isn't impractical for modern cars with sport suspension and low profile tires when the visibility is good.
    driving +85 is against the law as of this post and is a ticketable offense. I have never been ticketed or pulled over for going 75 in a 65 in the left lane/carpool lane by the police but I always yield and move to the right if an emergency vehicle is behind me.

80 mph in a 65 is a different story. I usually keep it to 5mph-7mph over the limit

BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BroHeat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post
    Makes me rage too OP. I'm already driving 15+ over the speed limit, what the fuk do you need to go even faster for?

I let them pass and feel more secure about them getting pulled over rather than me though.
    at least you're doing it right.

don't worry about me and whether or not i get pulled over, its not your concern. just gtfo the way and shut up.

KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KillahJon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Left Lane is for passing, you should have switched to right lane.

jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100) jyjj is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by BroHeat View Post
    yes, it is. the left lane is only to be used for passing you idiot. thats a state law in most states, but cops don't enforce it so retards drive in it like its their own personal lane. if someone's going faster than you, GTFO the way. It doesn't matter how far over the speed limit you're going, don;t impede traffic. MOVE.

/rant

god damn, people CANNOT DRIVE. If
    Que? While it is a passing lane, it dosn't mean you can go over the speed limit to pass people lmao.
    Left Lane is for passing, you should have switched to right lane.
    Not past the speed limit.

D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10) D.Boss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'll always move if a guy looks like I'm honestly blocking him and he's just dealing with it with out acting out. The second some fggot highbeams me or rides me at 2 inches, well then it's "go as fast as the car in the lane to my right" mode and say fk him. PS: Always stare a fggot down who flys past you - 9 out of 10 times its some 130lbs manlet or some salty faced pssy who wouldn't do sht outside of his car.
    Working out, like life, is a long lesson in humility.

lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000) lincolnmkv is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NWDub View Post
    Move the phuck over *******.

I hate queerbags like you who think they are entitled to their own lane and think they are justified going their speed in the far left lane.
    This.

Fukk you, OP. I hate your kind. If you're not the fastest car on the road, GTFO of the left lane.

My theory on this: People who drive slow in the left lane typically didn't have dads, or a close relationship with their dad. My dad would have slapped me if I drove like a ******* in the left lane.

kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kvizzel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lulz thread backfire

left lane usually is for passing

****ing slow *******s just cruising in it.
    NO
    PRESSURE,
    NO
    DIAMONDS.

Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Alexio1992 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Typical BMW Driver, get them all the time. I know that feel.

Audi Driver here

try me

well have fun with your insurance and the police as i get your license plate, make, model of your car and will still follow you

strong e tough guys ITT

lol because you've got proof i did it right? right?

lol right?

oh yeah, nope. i have no idea what hes talking about officer, but i do know he's been following me and harassing me for the past 5 miles...

try again Jr.

cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50) cdnine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What state are you in OP.... I have a BMW and did some tailgating recently lol.....

As I see it... If you are going 100mph in the fast lane.. And the person behind you wants to go 110mph.. MOVE OVER... Its the law here anyways...

I give people two opportunities to get out of the way... If you "miss" those two gaps you get tailgated.. If you still don't move and I am not in a rush, I back off. Wait until you try to get off an exit and block you out... Ive got people for five exits before.

Originally Posted by jyjj View Post
    Que? While it is a passing lane, it dosn't mean you can go over the speed limit to pass people lmao.

Not past the speed limit.
    speed limit or not...the keep right, pass left law still means keep right, pass left. so if you're in the left lane and not passing, you're breaking a law. let the other guy break the speeding law. if you wanna take driving cleanly as your argument, then at least make sure you don't break ANY road law....

WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WWUCasey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some bitch did that to me too, swung up right on my ass while i was going 10 over and starts flashing her headlights at me, so instead i sped up only to match pace with the old lady in the right lane so she couldn't pass at all and flipped her off for a good 2 minutes.
    Anything homoerotic posted above has probably been edited by PLANETGETLOW Crew

PC Bro Certified (C)2015 I neg on sight

Your OP said you were going 80 in a 65. So which is it?
    What do you mean? I said I was sustaining 80 in a 65.

Originally Posted by Metal Jerk View Post
    why didnt you get out of his way...?
    He was tailgating me, thats why. I hate tailgaters. I mean serious tailgating like he was challenging me. Tailgating so close I can make out the numbers on his front license plate

Originally Posted by BoneSkinny View Post

This. People should read up on studies where going faster wont get you there any faster. You have to be going +90 to get there any faster. Going 65 vs 75 only saves you like a few minutes over the hour

Tip: Leave your house 15 minutes earlier

Originally Posted by repsDTGdaily View Post
    the sign on the pa freeway literally says "Keep right, pass left. It's the law!". So whether you're going 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, etc...it means if you're not passing anyone in the left lane, you're breaking a law
    I've never got a ticket for staying in the left lane going more than the posted speed limit.

Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roma315 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The sign says Slower Traffic Keep Right
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (until you get to 10 mph over, then you're cool)
    not Slower Traffic Keep Right (unless you feel you're going fast enough) If someone wants to go faster............move over, let them pass (like you're supposed to) and then get back in the left lane.
    This i hate people going 80 in the left lane and not moving until 3 cars pass him on the right
    MISC wristwatch, Cigar, & OG Crew