Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by pacmane View Post
    I have this skin condition where I have lots of dots on my arm. They look like pimples but do not hurt or itch. I've been using this medication which has been working a bit but everytime I workout it breaks out. Suggestions?

Also my body tends to get a red flush when I'm embarrassed or hot. Like really really red. The smallest scratch on my arm can leave a large red mark for hours. Everytime I get out the shower my whole body I'd red. Especially my feet. I can feel s burning sensation when it's about to flush on my face but sometimes I don't even feel it . Pls help
    this.

i got the same thing. small red bumps on the back of arm.

also have the same thing with red blushing when i get embarassed or hot. know what kind of supps or meds will cure this blushing that arent anything heavy like benzos or beta blockers?

BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BEARDofNORRIS is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hmmmmm....not sure I'd trust a physician who doesn't use proper grammar....

khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
    Was doing some serious stretching about a week ago and felt a "shock" pain in my lower back. I had some issues with it aching for about a day, now it seems much better after a week off from lifting. Was it a mild tear? I did ice within the first 48 and heat thereafter, also got a massage. Is a week enough time off before I hit the weights again lightly? what happen that day ?

I was stretching my hamstrings by sitting on the floor, legs straight out, bending forward.....

Thanks doctor
    are you having any symptoms at present. If we are talking about small herniated disc of the lumbar spine that may take several weeks for it to heal and you may need some physical therapy
    No Pain No Gain

300 Spartan Scribe LetFearBeFriend's Avatar
    LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by khanrx View Post
    I have to agree with you that there's so many obese doctors out there. But there's no guideline that obese student can not enter medical school. And I also admit that and are medical school we don't spend as much time on studying nutrition as we should. That's why most of the doctors referred to a nutritionist when they need.

One thing I want to mention here that BM I chart are made for an average person and they don't apply for bodybuilders.
    As far as the doctors comment and advise about nutrition was not very helpful in this particular case.
    ^thanks brah. (i was the one the created that thread).

i do have some questions (srs)

1) do psychiatrists get respect in the medical field? i think most people don't give psychiatrists the respect they deserve. just wondering if its the same within the medical field.

2) when i go for a check up, and the doctor see's my penis, or whatever, do the doctors joke about it when i'm gone? what i mean is, do doctors discuss patients, and make fun of them, if they see something crazy.

3) what is the best part, about being a doctor? what is the worst? if you could do it again, would you? would you recommend someone else to try attempt becoming a doctor?

4) do you still have a life outside of your work? how many hours per week do you work? do you get to enjoy your life? i read somewhere, that doctors have high divorce rates.

5) what have you learned from medicine? i mean, before you started your medical training, and after you finished. have your perceptions of medicine changed? and if so, how?

edit: 6) what kind of doctor are you?

2nd edit: 7) how much money you make? coolface.jpg
    GAME 6 + 7 = BOTH IN MIAMI.

Heat win Game 6 (they haven't lost a back to back in 6 months)

SO FAR: each team has won 3, lost 3...

SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO GAME 7 (IN MIAMI). LOL if you think SAS would win a GAME 7 in MIAMI.

MIAMI = 2013 World NBA Champions!

theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500) theriftable is not very helpful. (-500)
    who advise you to take calcium for anxiety
    i just read it online. supposed to help with facial blushing and reduce anxiety, is what i heard

khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50) khanrx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Never in my life have I ever seen an even remotely fat doctor.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

likely location:

where are you from
    No Pain No Gain

Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Soylent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    are you having any symptoms at present. If we are talking about small herniated disc of the lumbar spine that may take several weeks for it to heal and you may need some physical therapy

No symptoms today. I feel as if I didnt even hurt my back; but the first 2 days it was kind of tight. I just wasnt sure if it was muscle related or spine related. I pulled a muscle before and if felt similar, like lightning across my back for half a second when I injured it..thanks Doc
    If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat!
    #55 1*

Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hi folks, happy Friday
    I'm here for one hour to answer your questions if you have any. We are just going to have an intelligent discussion I'm not here to treat any diseases and to establish a patient-doctor relationship.I will try to answer as many questions as possible in the limited amount of time so please be patient with me.

Disclaimer

I Do Not Give Medical Advice Or Opinions Or Engage In The Practice Of Medicine. By Using this Forum You Agree That You Will Not Make Any Medical Or Health Related Decisions, Or Take Any Actions Without First Consulting With And Getting The Approval Of Your Personal Doctor.
    sallam, how do i improve my verbal mcat? any tips? i keep getting 6-8s i need 10+ :/
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Ron Paul Crew

Originally Posted by Autodidactic View Post
    water you doing in the Misc?

How much sodium is too much?
    I didn't understand the first part of your question about Water.
    As far as sodium is concerned it depends if you are hypertensive into 2 gms of sodium is enough
    No Pain No Gain

abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) abradley23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    are u unableto answer my question, its ok if you are on the basis of info i can pm u stuff if u need to know more?

thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10) thebeast85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got like this BB sized ball under my skin right above my knee and it moves when you touch it and it causes a sharp pain when you touch it aswell. WTF is that should i worry?
    WAR EAGLE

Originally Posted by BEARDofNORRIS View Post
    Hmmmmm....not sure I'd trust a physician who doesn't use proper grammar....
    I'm sorry English is my second language, not all physicians are required to study their curriculum in English
    No Pain No Gain

LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000) LetFearBeFriend is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have a skin tag on my body, how much it cost to remove it? easy procedure? its not big, hardly noticable, but annoying.

SO NOW IT COMES DOWN TO GAME 7 (IN MIAMI). LOL if you think SAS would win a GAME 7 in MIAMI.

Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Purepwnage is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm sorry English is my second language, not all physicians are required to study their curriculum in English
    tu pakistani hai kia ?
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Ron Paul Crew

Originally Posted by Zen18 View Post
    When i put my head on a pillow when i go to sleep it's like i can hear something moving in my head. I think it might have something to with my circulation? it feels as if it is moving slow. Sometimes i get small pains there it's on the right side of my head.Any idea what this could be?
    have you checked your Blood pressure lately
    No Pain No Gain

^u missed my series of 5 questions bro.

Originally Posted by Purepwnage View Post
    tu pakistani hai kia ?
    good guess
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by abradley23 View Post
    i have high blood pressure. It was 180 over somthing and am now on medication for it. im 19 and was told its realy rare for someone my age. Am i going to die early?
    don't get so scared my brother. We all going to die one day even the atheist. Yes your blood pressure is high and extremely high you need to consult a physician and get some work done which include blood tests urine test the need to check your kidneys because it is very unusual to have this high blood pressure at your age. Would the medication available these days it can be easily controlled.

I would advise you to quit any supplements energy drinks if you are taking any and do not even think about using steroids or Pro hormones
    No Pain No Gain

Originally Posted by theriftable View Post
    this.

i got the same thing. small red bumps on the back of arm.

also have the same thing with red blushing when i get embarassed or hot. know what kind of supps or meds will cure this blushing that arent anything heavy like benzos or beta blockers?
    try antihistamines like Claritin and Allegra and Benadryl consult your physician
    No Pain No Gain

EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000) EconLift is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Had a really sore lower back, went to the doctor and they said it sounds like a pinched cicada nerve and maybe a partly bulged disc. It's been about 3-4 weeks and it feels pretty good. Doesn't hurt, only cracks a lot. Would you suggest going back to exercises such as deadlifts and squats?

FYI - I first felt the pain when sitting at a restaurant.

good guess
    cool, you live there?, what do you specialise in? where did you go to medschool?

i live in ireland, gonna go to medschool here inshallah next year, trying to get the entry test done hmm
    ♛ POF Krew ♛

Ron Paul Crew

Law School Weighs My Mind Masknight's Avatar
    Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50) Masknight will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    when i walk up three flights of stairs sort of fast, my heart starts beating very fast and sometimes, i start breathing heavilty; it can take a few minutes to get my breathe back.

This happens especially when I'm walking up the stairs or walking a distance with someone and talking.

I've had an EKG and an echo on my heart and both came up normal. I have no family history of heart disease, anemia, thyroid problems or any lung problems. Do you think I just have a weak cardiovascular system from doing almost zero cardio?
    I'm not going to be an underachiver any longer. I don't want to be the one who had potential and let it go to waste. It's not I won't any more.

I can.

johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnsc89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have constipation and frequent urination, are these linked? Should I see a urologist? I took a laxative once, it helped alot, I didn't have to urinate so much. But, I know taking a laxative in the long run is not good though.

Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Steven119 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Age 16
    lifting for 2 months
    A week ago while doig dips, and now press, and bench, my arm, above my elbow, (tricep) area pops, but only when fully flexed and making the bicep curl motion, snaps at alittle more than 90degrees. Painful when lifting.
    Yes possible tricep tendonotus, or tricep tendon snapping, but what do i do to fix it?

jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    doc

my dad has a bad case of rheumatoid arthritis in his hands. i crack my knuckles like 45 times a day. will i see the same fate as him if i keep this up

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    where are you from
    Canada homes. Was being srs about never seeing a fat doctor but we only have 33 million compared to US 300 million, but I guess a lot of Americans are FATASSES. #1 Consumer nation in the world.

Isn't it a disgrace to be a fat doctor and even enter medical school? wtf?

Just read a thread title last night saying 'by 2040 1 out of 3 Americans will be diabetic'. Interesting, but by then we will have technology to likely reverse and prevent the process.

16.75" of Clive wannabe natypes's Avatar
    natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) natypes has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My lower back stiffens up sometimes when working out and when I'm slightly bent over for a while i.e. doing dishes, shaving. It's been bothering me for about 7 months now. Should I go to the doctor? It's fine after I rest it, but tightens up after extended use.
    You are the only problem you will ever have and YOU are the only solution.

Car Crew
    Only misc 8-5 crew M-F
    Android Crew
    Indie Music Crew
    Black girl magic crew
    Home chef crew
    Warzone 2 crew
    FJB

try antihistamines like Claritin and Allegra and Benadryl consult your physician
    ok thanks ill try it. when i take Sudafed it works perfect, all redness goes away, but the bad part is it temporarily shrinks my d1ck because its a vasodilator. would those drugs be the best alternatives to Sudafed?

A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000) A_Hard_Rain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when i was squatting saturday, i had my hip pop during and a pain shot down the back of my leg. my hips/lower back have been hurting ever since. any advice to speed up recovery? been stretching and icing my lower back a lot

[QUOTE=LetFearBeFriend;631347733]^thanks brah. (i was the one the created that thread).

i do have some questions (srs)

1) do psychiatrists get respect in the medical field? i think most people don't give psychiatrists the respect they deserve. just wondering if its the same within the medical field.

2) when i go for a check up, and the doctor see's my penis, or whatever, do the doctors joke about it when i'm gone? what i mean is, do doctors discuss patients, and make fun of them, if they see something crazy.

3) what is the best part, about being a doctor? what is the worst? if you could do it again, would you? would you recommend someone else to try attempt becoming a doctor?

4) do you still have a life outside of your work? how many hours per week do you work? do you get to enjoy your life? i read somewhere, that doctors have high divorce rates.

5) what have you learned from medicine? i mean, before you started your medical training, and after you finished. have your perceptions of medicine changed? and if so, how?

good questions. I would request everyone to limit their questions in the interest of time I have 20 more minutes left. I'm trying to answer as many questions as possible but there is a 45 second wait time. Back to your questions.

Answer number one. Yes psychiatric do have respect among the medical community. And they are in great demand especially child psychiatrist.
    Answer number two. No doctors don't make fun of their patients and do not discuss their patient with their staff. Specially in USA there is a law called HIPPAA in whichthere is heavy fines and sanctions for breaching patient's confidentiality.

Number three.I love this question the best part of being a physician is to help people there is nothing better than helping people and when somebody prays for you after their pain or suffering has been relieved is price less like in Visa commercial.

the worst part of being a physician is being sued and the fear of lawsuits and the fact that people trust their life in your hands and you are still human and still people going to die because no matter what you say we are not God.

Number four. That's the other bad part of this profession that you have to work long hours but I still have life outside my work and I try to make time for my family and also the take time off for religious retreat.

number five what I have learned in medicine is that our knowledge is limited and God's knowledge is unlimited. you all hear this in the news once in a while that one medication which was good for you for so many years all of a sudden becomes becomes a killer. I just give one example like Darvocet. That tells you the limitation of the medical field.
    Last edited by khanrx; 02-18-2011 at 05:10 PM.
    No Pain No Gain