Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigtones74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adimi24 View Post
    I live in ny and I got caught dealing weed in school last year.. I had 5g. I got suspended for two weeks and my school doesn't tell colleges about getting in trouble so I'm fine. And he only had possession in was selling
    if you dont mind me asking what city do you live in because if its that case thats really good if he gets 2 weeks or less. but do you know if every state has different rules or is it every school?

paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500) paylowsore is not very helpful. (-500)
    yo i have to say a few things.

First of all to carry any weed at school for the kicks of it or any reason at all is just dumb because the law changes when it comes to being in school some places you can go automatically to to june or depending how old he is if he gets caught with bud at school.

Now 3.9 grams?? wtf how stupid can your bro possibly be, i feel bad for your bro because for that amount no matter where he lives especially if the principals and cops end up being dicks he is completely fuked.

BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500) BigFate is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DeadLiftCars View Post
    man you guys are whack. Here everyone brings weed to school, they smoke it and sell it right in front of the school building. We had a cop catch some one selling week and he was at school a day later. I remember dime-ing up weed on my desk in class
    You know what im saying?? lol Its like dogg people out here get caught with rocks and coke bags... they dont really give a damn about weed. **** I remember we use to hotbox the restrooms and split apart real quick and head back to class blown out our minds lol

Originally Posted by paylowsore View Post
    yo i have to say a few things.

First of all to carry any weed at school for the kicks of it or any reason at all is just dumb because the law changes when it comes to being in school some places you can go automatically to to june or depending how old he is if he gets caught with bud at school.

Now 3.9 grams?? wtf how stupid can your bro possibly be, i feel bad for your bro because for that amount no matter where he lives especially if the principals and cops end up being dicks he is completely fuked.
    STFU ... Some people are not little pussys like you and worry about laws. Laws are ment to be broken. Stop talking like you know whats up, 3.9 grams aint ****... The only time they would actually consider doing something is when you get caught with more than 28 grams.. 28 grams on you, slap on the wrist. 28.5 grams on you, you could be facing a charge. So stop trying to feed the OP with your bull**** that you know nothing about.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Adimi24 View Post
    I live in ny and I got caught dealing weed in school last year.. I had 5g. I got suspended for two weeks and my school doesn't tell colleges about getting in trouble so I'm fine. And he only had possession in was selling
    Damn son. I almost got expelled for having Excedrin Migraine medicine at school.

Fawk my city is harsh on drugs, even weed. Cops search EVERY teenager every chance they get.. They'll take you to jail and put ur ass on probation for 6 months for just having a pipe with residue.

To the above poster, you're an idiot. Like I said, here people get popped/jail/probation for just a pipe. Please take your bull**** elsewhere. In highly conservative states, cops are a lot tougher on weed.

Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da_Jtac_0 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    under 18 he will be fine. slap on the wrist. over 18 not so much. i believe its a felony to have weed within 1000ft of a school? anyone can back me up on that?
    20kg=44lbs, 30kg=66lbs, 40kg=88lbs, 50kg=110lbs, 60kg=132lbs, 70kg=154lbs, 80kg=176lbs, 90kg=198lbs, 100kg=220, 110kg=242lbs, 120=264lbs, 130kg=286lbs

Promera Health Con Cret Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132214563&page=2

"Fitted Hat Crew"

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmfao.

That is all.

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Da_Jtac_0 View Post
    under 18 he will be fine. slap on the wrist. over 18 not so much. i believe its a felony to have weed within 1000ft of a school? anyone can back me up on that?
    It's true.

George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) George Costanza has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    It's true.

Lets be friends.

TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheRighteous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Originally Posted by bigtones74 View Post
    thanks bro my parents said the police came and took the weed but they said nothing more is gunna happen to him with the police because hes only 14 my biggest concern is him getting suspended the full 20 weeks though
    This whole suspension for things like this is ****ing bull****. It's literally asking kids to drop out of high school. If they are bringing weed to school, that is exactly why they need to stay in school.
    [QUOTE=BredFromFire;381180361]working out without deads and squats is like having sex without the girl.

Lifts All Raw (2014):
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 475 (Belt Only)
    Deadlift:565
    Total: 1405

[QUOTE=enkaroxch;734516233]Saudi Arabia has an incredibly warm relationship with Israel.[/QUOTE]

adriano45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha don't worry to much bro, back where i used to live they caned or hanged you for possession

Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000) Roofus_the_bum is just really nice. (+1000)
    who calls the drug hotline for weed lol.
    anyway, op, don't stress, tell your bro to cry like a b!tch and everything will be good, 2 weeks max
    I rep back

***Canadian Crew***