Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by futurejacked View Post
    i am a guy, did i screw up?

fj
    yes, you did! your profile lists you as a FEMALE...change it...it confused the hell out of me and probably others......

and to CANDYISMYCARBS: we are not talking about "tastes" here: the average woman is approximately 5 foot 4 to 5 inches tall in the USA: if you took a poll of the "AVERAGE" height women and asked them if they thought 163 pounds was an IDEAL weight for them, far over 90 percent of them would say NO.....

don't make this a Large/small woman argument....it has nothing to do with that.....

I made this thread because my suspicions were aroused to hear a woman state that 163 pounds was her "IDEAL" weight...

as it turned out, it WASN'T a woman, it was a man who clicked the wrong button....

end of story.....

candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    yes, you did! your profile lists you as a FEMALE...change it...it confused the hell out of me and probably others......

and to CANDYISMYCARBS: we are not talking about "tastes" here: the average woman is approximately 5 foot 4 to 5 inches tall in the USA: if you took a poll of the "AVERAGE" height women and asked them if they thought 163 pounds was an IDEAL weight for them, far over 90 percent of them would say NO.....

don't make this a Large/small woman argument....it has nothing to do with that.....

I made this thread because my suspicions were aroused to hear a woman state that 163 pounds was her "IDEAL" weight...

as it turned out, it WASN'T a woman, it was a man who clicked the wrong button....

end of story.....

I thought you were saying that they said their SO broke up w them for being 163

yes 165 is fat I am fat but not THAT fat currently losing 12
    have hand injury -sorry for so many typos

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by candyismycarb View Post
    I thought you were saying that they said their SO broke up w them for being 163

yes 165 is fat I am fat but not THAT fat currently losing 12
    the break up question seemed to be a MAN bemoaning his GF breaking up with him....that's what I was getting at..it was the second clue that the OP was really a man....

And I am not calling you or any other man or woman on this site fat, I am simply stating what people would probably NOT say was their ideal weight.

and to further prove this, we have no further to look than your own writings on your profile:

Originally Posted by CANDY
    Overall Goal: curently 165-goal 155 or 150 I like a decent amount of fat --do not want to be ripped...

even you are included in the group of woman that don't consider 163 pounds an ideal weight....

GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can call me fat, but I'm just big boned.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.

candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50) candyismycarb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    the break up question seemed to be a MAN bemoaning his GF breaking up with him....that's what I was getting at..it was the second clue that the OP was really a man....

And I am not calling you or any other man or woman on this site fat, I am simply stating what people would probably NOT say was their ideal weight.

and to further prove this, we have no further to look than your own writings on your profile:

even you are included in the group of woman that don't consider 163 pounds an ideal weight....

for the second time that is NOT what my post was about =I just said five minutes ago I agree 165 is fat BUT I thought the thread was a lesbian who lost their love over being 163 and I was just chiming in that 163 is not in general that big a deal if it's true love
    thats all
    quit trying to make it look like I am defending fat cause I am not otherwise I would be logging into browniebuilding.com not bodybuilding.com everyday

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Hmmmmmm.

You must be my wife, posting anonymously under a different account......
    lol
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for the second time that is NOT what my post was about =I just said five minutes ago I agree 165 is fat BUT I thought the thread was a lesbian who lost their love over being 163 and I was just chiming in that 163 is not in general that big a deal if it's true love
    thats all
    quit trying to make it look like I am defending fat cause I am not otherwise I would be logging into browniebuilding.com not bodybuilding.com everyday

I'm in for brownie building. BB FTW.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorta off topic, but every time I glance at the title to this thread I read it as, "concerning closed thread by FUKTARDED." Sorry. Too much *Steve* me thinks.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    Sorta off topic, but every time I glance at the title to this thread I read it as, "concerning closed thread by FUKTARDED." Sorry. Too much *Steve* me thinks.
    I actually think you are pretty close on this one.

Got Rick Rolled again I'm afraid.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Simpy , you can never have to much *STEVE*

just sayin

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ditto.. I thought the same thing.

**S U P E R B E A S T** Meatpants's Avatar
    Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    You can call me fat, but I'm just big boned.
    I have yet to see a fat skeleton.

...just sayin
    To whom much is given, much is expected.

Victory is reserved for those willing to pay its price.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ^^ Glad I'm not the only one who's read it wrong.

As for the fat skeletons, you obviously didn't see some of the trick or treaters that I saw this weekend.

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    Lets try this one more time. What was it in ANY post that led you to believe that anyone broke up with anyone due to their weight?
    The first post
    for the second or third time

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, eomrat, you dummy. It was the post in the post that tipped her off.

You dummy.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

*STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) *STEVE* is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Marius_Ursus View Post
    Yeah, eomrat, you dummy. It was the post in the post that tipped her off.

You dummy.

lol'd irl

I am not attacking you, I am actually just curious.

What was it in the first post that led you to believe that weight had anything to do with this.

I promise that I understand that it was something in the first post I am just curious as to what.

Or is this your weird way of refusing to answer?
    God this is going on too long
    if you read the first post it sounded like at the time a lesbian who got too fat for her girlfriend

that's how I read it at the time but now I see I was wrong
    can we please move on...

if you read the first post it sounded like at the time a lesbian who got too fat for her girlfriend

can we please move on...
    I can see how you would misread it if you were skimming and not really paying attention. I've got your back.

Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Meatpants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can see how you would misread it if you were skimming and not really paying attention. I've got your back.
    Pic's or it didn't happen.

Wait wut?

Of course. I didn't mean to get you upset, I really was just curious because I often don't see things in posts that others see.

Jeez, sorry I asked.
    oh I"m not upset it's just the whole thread has turned to this
    but really the issue is John;s poorly formed run on sentance....

can we please move on...

in 4 teh lesbians

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but really the issue is John;s poorly formed run on sentance....

irony x 1000

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BankWalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    irony x 1000
    Her sig clearly says she has a hand injury. Maybe it was due to that.

Thumbs down

irony x 1000
    oh you again,,,

irony x 1000
    See post #60

taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) taylor9569 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oops!
    No Bull$hit or E-Stats

http://www.iron-sanctuary.com/forums/index.php

Rep 9 Crew

Journal; http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124422421

***Ov35 Danger Face Warrior***

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BankWalker View Post
    Her sig clearly says she has a hand injury. Maybe it was due to that.

perhaps it should say "have brain injury -sorry for so much illogic"

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

isnt that a given for all females ?

I was trying to have compassion for her because I heart candy, carbs AND guitars. I'm still sticking with ....maybe there's a remote chance that her hand injury caused her to write a run on sentence with punctuation errors and misspelled words. Maybe there's a bit of irony that she was scolding someone for a run on sentence in the process .