Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000) sherdi is just really nice. (+1000)
    1 & 2) I avoid all items with TRANS FATS in them. I really think this needs to be banned and shouldn't be allowed to be sold to consumers......Here in Australia, it's not compulsory to list if Trans Fats are in certain foods...but I think this is about to change. Hopefully food companies will go back to using good, old-fashioned butter! This means that most convenience/packaged foods are not in my pantry. Trans fats are not natural, bad for your health and most of all taste gross. I really can tell if something has Trans fats in them as it tends to coat my mouth afterwards..yuck.

3) Bread - many, especially in the BBing world, do not believe that bread can form part of a healthy diet. I beg to differ...it's all about the quality of the bread. Grainy sourdoughs and bread made without yeast and ones that are high in fibre can form part of your healthy diet. I love dark rye

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1) Are there certain foods you stay away from entirely?
    YES!!!
    - red meat*
    - white meat
    - offal
    - caged eggs
    - soft drinks (full fat version)
    - most lollies/ candy
    - Crisps/ Chips
    - deep fried mars bars... in fact... deep fried most things
    - pre packed meals
    - anything sitting out on display for a while
    - most take away asian stir-fry meals**
    - thick coconut curries with lots of noodles in them
    - alcohol

I am sure there are a lot more [eg: most cakes/ slices/ cookies/ biscuits... cream.... butter except on special occasions.... spam in a can.....] << many of which I have not eaten in years and years so I don't even THINK of them/ not on my radar of 'foods'...

2) If so, what are they, and what's your reason for keeping away?

Why? To go down the list in order:
    - ethical/ moral reasons [* = I do eat kangaroo occasionally]
    - as above
    - makes me gag + ethical reasons
    - ethical reasons
    - empty calories + loads of HFCS
    - pure sugar - not a big fan of them/ don't like the taste... would rather chocolate
    - not a big fan of them/ don't like the taste... would rather (chocolate) or pasta...!!!
    - health reasons: sugar and fat... dipped in carb... and deep fried in fat.... mmmmmmmmmmm.... Not a fan of batter = yucky.... would rather non-deep fried mars bar.
    - usually small serves with far too little to fill me up. Usually not enough fiber/ higher carb than I am allowed at the moment. (even the 'light' ones). Usually = me hungry and unhappy.
    - OCD re germs... + risk of food poisoning + often unappealing to my tastes
    - palm oil / palm sugar = badness for health + bad for environment (** << can specifically ask some places for modified recipes)
    - lots of calories & not worth it as I don't enjoy them/not entirely my cup of tea (ohhh... would rather a yummy cup of tea with scones... scones are good... )
    - OCD about losing control of my faculties (I like thinking straight).

The remaining things - mostly because:
    1. they are lots of cals for small portions => and I am a volume girl
    2. mentally I am just 'not craving' them, so why eat something I don't want?
    3. I am the first to admit that, over time, I have likely 'trained' my overall approach to food. So the calories (mostly comprised of lots of fats + lots of carbs) = not 'worth it'... I don't WANT the food. If I am going to eat something - I usually want to eat lots of it. YES - on some occasions I'll do lots of chunky bread with butter and all the works. And treat meals I will eat without concern.... But the rest of the time - it just doesn't 'fit well enough' into my diet / into my mentality to bother.
    4. lack of opportunity.... << I am up at 4.15. leave the house for work at 5:45 am. work until 6pm or 11pm some days... go to bed. Weekends are pretty similar except I get up a little later (5 ish)... << circles of the same thing... And so to make things work my meals are all prepared in advance.

Bonus Q: 3) What "bad foods" (hate that term) do you eat the most often?
    'cereal' (eat it most days .. going through a wheat-bix phase at the moment!)
    'milk' (eat it with above! )
    'soy' (although I admit almost 90% of the sources are fermented)
    'chocolate' (mostly dark choccie though...)
    Is 'bread' still a bad food, cause I eat bread....
    Fruit?
    hmmm..... not sure what else is 'bad'??
    Last edited by Emma-Leigh; 07-26-2010 at 12:23 PM.

Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amelia will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    Disclaimer: Just imagine you didn't have cheat meals.

Bonus Q:

3) What "bad foods" (hate that term) do you eat the most often?
    I stay away from anything fried, period. My stomach is so grease-sensitive anymore that even a small bit screws up my digestive system for a few days.

Far as bad foods, I'd have to say chocolate...specifically milk chocolate. I do limit my intake though to < 100 calories a day.
    A female gamer? No way!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford

"It's not about how hard you can hit - it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward - how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." - Rocky Balboa

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Haven't they done studies revealing that chocolate has health benefits? lol

Dark Chocolate I think is the one with antioxidants?...so we can feel a little guilt free if we choose that one.

You are right, dark chocolate is good for you and i regularily enjoy organic 85% dark chocolate...so tasty!

But my cousin brought me some real yummy real bad for you chocoalte from England that i had been indulging in (i only get to ahve them once every 5 years). Thankfully I have run out of them since he only brought me a few...

I forgot to add that I don't eat pork! I grew up in a kosher household where we didn't eat pork so i don't think i developed a taste for it. I have tried it before and with the exception of bacon, never really liked it.

I used to eat bacon all the time until one day when my friend brought home this stuff that looked like bacon, but wasn't. When she cooked it, the whole place smelled like a farm. I was so grossed out i couldn't even look at bacon the same way again!

IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) IronCitGrl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes

Sourkraught-- it's nasty and smells like farts and stinky feet. I also do not like lima beans, beets, oysters, or hot dogs. I don't like any of these foods. Gross.

In general I don't eat fried foods or fast food. These just don't taste good and aren't worth the calories.

Bonus Q:

protein powder, candy bars, an occasional diet coke, occasional beer,

Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000) Samamo is a name known to all. (+5000)

Bonus Q:

And it'd be nice to have 100% honesty here! I know some people who will say they do something, but then when no one is looking do the exact opposite...no reason to lie about the foods you eat here
    1) Meat and animal products, gluten (so...pretty much everything, or so my friends reckon )

2) Vegan, wheat/gluten intolerant

3) Sugar free drinks and original kettle chips I have once a week or wedges (used to have sf drinks everyday!) Now it's something I can look forward to besides salad/fruit/vegetables.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    - ethical/ moral reasons [* = I do eat kangaroo occasionally]
    I guess you really don't like kangaroos, huh?
    ^_^

mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000) mysticshore is just really nice. (+1000)

Bonus Q:

And it'd be nice to have 100% honesty here! I know some people who will say they do something, but then when no one is looking do the exact opposite...no reason to lie about the foods you eat here
    1) White bread/pasta/rice/sugar/junk/fast food.
    2) I don't handle refined carbs well. Makes me feel like crap and causes instant gain.
    3) Fish and chips I love but rarely do have. Most often would be alcohol. I just indulge more often then I'd like.

akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) akbodybuilder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bonus Q:

I'm 100% honest when I say I do not, and will not eat pork or anything made from a pig. I think I was traumatized as a kid during Christmas/Easter dinners when Ham was on the menu far too often. I just never liked the taste of it and thought it was always too salty. The more I've read about pigs/pork, the grosser the concept of eating it becomes. I also never drink juice of any kind, that goes for fruit/tomato, etc. If I'm going to go buck wild on some sugar, I want to chew it not drink it.

As far as "bad foods" go, lately I've been stealing the baby's graham crackers and eating boxes of them. They are addicting and I may need to hit up some meetings to get that monkey off my back. Serious.
    NASM CPT, NFPT Master Trainer, Psychology Major
    www.figarellesfitness.com
    www.********.com/figarellesfitness
    https://twitter.com/stephfigarelle

marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10) marioana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    deep fried mars bars...wow, I didn't even know it existed...

Anyhow I don't eat fast food like McDonalds, KFC and such, mostly because I don't like it, and I gag when I smell the air around such a place, it smells like burned oil...

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by marioana View Post
    deep fried mars bars...wow, I didn't even know it existed...

Anyhow I don't eat fast food like McDonalds, KFC and such, mostly because I don't like it, and I gag when I smell the air around such a place, it smells like burned oil...
    I love the smell of maccas and fast food.

But, yup the Deep Fried mars bar DOES exist ==>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar

I guess you really don't like kangaroos, huh?
    LOL....

Quiet the opposite though - love them! Actually used to help raise baby joeys that had lost their mummies through accident.

Reason I eat a little roo is cause:
    1. they are not 'farmed' - rather they are 'harvested' from the wild (so there are no disgustingly cruel farming issues)
    2. they are better for the environment down here (made for Aussie soils/ forests - no destruction required)
    3. and, depressingly enough - there is nothing better to ensure the survival of an animal species than to make it a 'human commodity'.

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    1) Yes.
    2) Fast food, candy, soda, sausages, bacon, most of the deli meats. Generally I'm trying to stay away from stuff with preservatives, artificial flavors etc.I don't like how fast food tastes. I only drink water, tea and coffee.
    Other things are just not essential and can be replaced with healthier and tastier alternatives (less processed).
    3. I guess, dark chocolate - I eat some almost every day.
    Also, i bake occasionally with real sugar.
    Sometimes I eat protein bars.

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    I love the smell of maccas and fast food.

But, yup the Deep Fried mars bar DOES exist ==>>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deep-fried_Mars_bar
    Eventually I'm going to go somewhere that makes stuff like that so I can try it. I need to try bacon chocolate bars, too...

I think the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten was menudo. The soup and the hominy were good but then I got a bite of of the tripe. OMG. The texture was so horrible I could tell you nothing of the taste. It didn't help that I was pregnant! I'm the kind of person who will try just about any kind of food once. I'll even give it a second shot if I didn't like the first preparation I tried. But menudo...Never again. LOL

hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hmotb555 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Yes there are some foods I avoid like the plague!

Rice and soda....Rice - too many carbs and Soda is the devil lol!

Bonus Q:

Cinnamon Toast Crunch...my favorite cereal that I won't ever give up come hell or high water lol
    Push it to the limit!!!!

Favorite saying - GO GET IT!

I am a "beastess" - thanks Brian!!!

12-11-10 first powerlifting meet
    314.16/187/341 - 843 lbs total raw!

3-26-11 USPA state championship
    314.16/198.7/352 - 865lbs total raw - best female raw lifter (Open division)

On to nationals!!!

gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gobbles23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bleck! That deep fried mars bar looks yucky! !

Kristy88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

Pizza, Red meats, Breads, Cheese, Milk, Fried foods

Pizza, Red meats, bread, cheese and milk upset my digestive tract so I avoid them completely.

Fried foods because of the fat content - but once in a while I'll cheat and have some.

Frozen yogurt, sweets and chips/dip. If I get around chips I'll eat a half a big bag in one sitting. I love Mexican food but usually eat it lower fat unless I go to restaurants. Love sour cream too. I usually buy the fat free kind that I eat a couple tablespoons every day.

fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) fitlover has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Eventually I'm going to go somewhere that makes stuff like that so I can try it. I need to try bacon chocolate bars, too...

I think the most disgusting thing I've ever eaten was menudo. The soup and the hominy were good but then I got a bite of of the tripe. OMG. The texture was so horrible I could tell you nothing of the taste. It didn't help that I was pregnant! I'm the kind of person who will try just about any kind of food once. I'll even give it a second shot if I didn't like the first preparation I tried. But menudo...Never again. LOL
    Bacon chocolate bars are the SHIAT. Seriously. So are bacon chocolate chip cookies...OMG.

Bacon makes everything better.
    ^_^

Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    There is a lovely little place down on Bondi Beach(<< click) if you're ever down this way.

Right - shall be added to my list of 'never'.

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bacon chocolate bars are the SHIAT. Seriously. So are bacon chocolate chip cookies...OMG.

do you ever watch the best thing i ever ate on the food network? they had a bacon epi

Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1) Are there certain foods you stay away from entirely? I try and stay away from anything thats not on my anal list of only foods I can eat. I try and not eat anything processed, frozen, high in sodium, low in neutrition.

2) If so, what are they, and what's your reason for keeping away? Sodium makes me blow up, and the other stuff is high ccal low nutrition.

Bonus Q:

3) What "bad foods" (hate that term) do you eat the most often? gummy snacks my weakness, and fruit, i try and eat only a tiny bit of fruit a day but i tend to gorge.

Registered User BuildingMusclee's Avatar
    BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingMusclee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i dont like to eat fast food

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could write a list out but the general gist is I eat most things, mostly 'real' whole foods with a nice liberal sprinkling of junkier things like beer, wine & chocolate. I really don't use 'bad' in relation to food. A few things like organ meats I just don't do.

I've found over the years my tastes have really changed...whereas I used to like things like chips & dip...now I prefer baked pita chips & salsa. I used to like bog standard milk chocolate, now I like dark. I used to have no problem eating McDonalds on occasion, now it doesn't appeal in the slightest. Things that used to be favourites I started to find I was buying out of habit rather than a true liking any more.

Never been a big soda drinker but have lately developed a diet soda habit...that's my real crappy thing.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting thread. There's not much I avoid 100% except souse (hog's head cheese) and okra. That's not to say I don't have a list a page long of things I don't eat very often....like once in a great while. 99% of the time I eat organic/real food to positively fuel my body. I mostly avoid sodas, processed foods of any kind, and a lot of fried or sugary stuff so I can easily get into and stay in shape. Plus, I feel rotten if I eat those things more often than I do.

BTW, I see some folks shunning fruit. What the hell's wrong with fruit?
    Last edited by thook44; 12-15-2011 at 04:59 AM.

ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ahez1991 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

^^^thiiiiss! lately ive been wrapping my chicken breast tenders in turkey bacon and cooking them in that.bacon fat on chicken enhances flavor...then add some power peanut butter on top of that.you got you some slow digesting protein/fats for the night mann (sounds odd i know...but dont make fun till youve tried it!)

and YES I SAW THAT BACON EPISODE! lol the foodnetwork is dangerous....i write down those places and can fly out to them for free
    Gaining weight, while looking great :D

thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thook44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bacon (or ham, when out of bacon.....natty/no nitrite) with peanut butter (natty/no sugar) and raisin sandwiches. Lightly toasted. Pure, decadent bulking food, ftw!!!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BuildingMusclee View Post
    i dont like to eat fast food
    at least this bump wasn't many years old and still can lead to interesting responses again, unlike a bunch you bumped in the general nutrition section

gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gootch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I eat everything! The only thing that I stay away from is fries and foods that don't specify "0g trans fat."
    I usually need the calories because I'm very active.
    Hardgainer
    [.U.S.A.F.]

tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100) tinktinktink is not very well liked. (-100)
    i avoid

fruit - heartburn
    pastery - again heartburn

dont avoid it but dont have it much, chocolate, again heartburn lol

i have too many crisps
    im a girl who lifts

the girl with the 19 inch calves

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I used to eat a lot of crud..obviously..whatever tasted good went in my mouth..fast food, cookies, sugar pop, junk. When I began cleaning up the diet I got rid of a lot of stuff I had been buying for years..out went the white flour. I still use it occasionally for Holiday baking for the kids. I dont buy diet anything. I eat only plain yogurt with fruit. I try to avoid sugar. I drink green tea. I use whole grains/pastas but I also limit these. I do not use margerine. I eat a salad with almost every dinner. I do not eat very much cereal. oatmeal in the winter or Kasha go lean in summer. I eat a lot of veggies. I eat meat.
    dark chocolate and I have been having an ongoing love affair for years.

jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50) jillybeansalad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I stay away from meat or meat-related stuff like gelatin. It's not really a diet thing, but I am against factory farming and I'm too lazy to seek out actual "free range" stuff (and not really into hunting). Just easier to stay away in general.

I don't really limit my diet other than that. I just make sure I keep some foods (like Coca-Cola or ice cream) to a minimum. I have better results if I am willing to break a little, instead of waiting for me to have ultra cravings. I've struggled with and eating disorder before, so thinking in absolutes when it comes to "good" or "bad" foods tends to bring up certain thought processing that I would rather avoid.
    ☣ Off Season Preparations ☢

"Baywatch boobs would probably throw off my game. But sometimes they look like fun." -Gabrielle Reece
    ☆ Tattoos, spice, and bruises on ice; that is what derby girls are made of. ✯

"loosing weight" = the weight is loose and will run free, not sure if that's good for the environment though... stray fat everywhere.