Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    That's about how much carbs I had in the last 2 weeks haha
    haha, the first half of the day i feel sooooo good.

by the time 10 oclock rolls around i feel like im going to die and try to just sleep through it.

resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000) resistance1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Day 18, 5/23/10

Here is my current diet for my off day.

Still doing cardio twice a day.

Finding it hard for myself to be satisfied with how I look. Body fat % just isn't where i want it to be.... Want to recomp soon...

So is this product suppose to peaking going into week 4.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by resistance1; 05-23-2010 at 10:25 AM.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dehydrate yourself and you'll look better =P

Of course, that look will only last about one day . . . too bad you didnt time it right and workout at fitspace with your shirt off the last day.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    Dehydrate yourself and you'll look better =P

Of course, that look will only last about one day . . . too bad you didnt time it right and workout at fitspace with your shirt off the last day.
    haha. 192 the other night.... 200 this morning? problem?

Has anyone followed up a 4 week cycle of testopro with a 4 week cycle of arimatest?

EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bro, arimatest is testosterone . . .

lulz

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000) StxNas is just really nice. (+1000)
    There's also an herbal product called Arimatest.

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by resistance1 View Post
    Has anyone followed up a 4 week cycle of testopro with a 4 week cycle of arimatest?
    Havent heard of it, but thats the 6-bromo based one right? Or am I wrong?
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Havent heard of it, but thats the 6-bromo based one right? Or am I wrong?
    Formula 1 (Dihydrotase)
    Serving Size2Capsules
    Servings Per Container60
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Dihydrotase™ (Astaxanthin From Haematococcus Pluvialis, Saw Palmetto Berry Lipid Extract From Serenoa Repens) 800mg **

Formula 2 (7-Arimatase)
    Serving Size1Tablet
    Servings Per Container60
    Amount Per Serving
    7-Arimatase™ Methylated Flavone (As 7-Methoxyflavone) 25m

Don't think its 6 bromo

Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Amino89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's some info on the active (7-methoxyflavone) in Arimatest. It's an AI. I've been following the Bioforge threads and The Huge provides a lot of good info if you'd like to read see below.

Originally Posted by THEHUGE
    7-methoxyflavone- Aromatase inhibitors have been used extensively by the
    medical community as a means to reduce the amount of estrogen that is produced
    in the body from testosterone. Research studies have reported benefits in men
    using aromatase inhibitors, demonstrating lower estrogen levels and
    simultaneously causing an increase in testosterone levels. Therefore, the use
    of aromatase inhibitors have become common among bodybuilders and other
    strength athletes who want to maintain highest testosterone levels for maximum
    anabolic muscle-building effects, while reducing their estrogen levels.
    Aromatase enzymes are part of the body***8217;s biochemistry system that are used in
    the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. So, when aromatase enzyme activity
    is inhibited , this prevents conversion of testosterone into estrogen thus
    preventing the negative feedback loop in the HPTA(Hypothalamic-Pituitary-
    Testicular-Axis).

During the researchers constant effort for discovering a naturally occurring
    ( 7-methoxyflavone has been found in extracts from Meliaceae and Rutaceae
    plants) improved aromatase-inhibiting product, their attention was drawn to
    this compound . While several of these substances exhibited high aromatase-
    inhibiting activity, when it came to intestinal absorption and metabolic
    stability in the body, it was determined that there was a clear grouping of the
    majority of flavonoids that scored low(Chrysin anyone?) and only a few that
    scored high. When subjected to independent research, it was determined that 7-
    methoxiflavone had one of the highest aromatase-inhibiting scores, with high
    intestinal absorption and metabolic stability in the body.

These characteristics are extremely important for developing the most
    effective naturally occurring aromatase inhibitor. Even if a substance has high
    aromatase-inhibiting activity, if it is poorly absorbed or unstable and
    metabolized quickly in the body, it will be ineffective. Therefore 7-
    methoxyflavone is the top choice due to its combination of characteristics
    required for maximum aromatase-inhibiting activity inside the body.

Flavones are plant chemicals known to be competitive inhibitors of
    cytochrome P450 aromatase with respect to the androgen substrate.

A welcome plus with the 7-methoxyflavone is that it's not only orally
    available and resistant to metabolism but unlike most flavones it's very
    selective, it inhibits aromatase but not 17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase

Optimal 17b-HSD activity is crucial for the endogenous testosterone synthesis
    . The 7-meth here shines again.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...&postcount=338