Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ShackLFord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by *DH* View Post
    I'm seriously trying to force myself to switch teams, but I can't let go of my love for the Suns/Bulls/Cardinals/D-Backs/Yotes. What has happened to DH? SOMETHING WENT WRONG! HEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Balls!

Not only are you a fan of "other teams", you have multiple favorite teams in different sports.

So congratulations, you are a DUMBASS! and not a real sports fan.

Nice job, Dumbass.

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShackLFord View Post
    Jesus Balls!

Not only are you a fan of "other teams", you have multiple favorite teams in different sports.

So congratulations, you are a DUMBASS! and not a real sports fan.

Nice job, Dumbass.
    wat

| Green Bay Packers | Milwaukee Bucks | Milwaukee Brewers |

Founder of the *DH* Posse
    Fukin fuk with us, pussies

Reps forever: isp

Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hardcore_D00d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I know what u mean man, like i was a colts bandwagoner and was so sure they were gonna win and manning fuking choked and lost to the fuking saints. now i dont know who to root for.
    LeMagic LoMagick
    LeRodman LoStockton
    LeGlove LoKidd
    LEGOAT!!!!!! LoBRON!!!!

*DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) *DH* has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore_D00d View Post
    I know what u mean man, like i was a colts bandwagoner and was so sure they were gonna win and manning fuking choked and lost to the fuking saints. now i dont know who to root for.
    its not funny when you jump on winning bandwagons. its only funny when you switch teams for no fuking reason whatsoever

for example, the damn 76ers.

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its not funny when you jump on winning bandwagons. its only funny when you switch teams for no fuking reason whatsoever

for example, the damn 76ers.
    It's not funny either way.

Lettuce be reality here for a second. Other than troll and flip flop teams every 5 minutes, what do you provide to the sports section? I have NEVER seen you post anything relevant or even close to being an argument for any of your teams other than a "Go Suns/Cards/Bears etc..". At least provide some kind of insight to your team. I mean even guys that are annoying as hell like KurtWarner and calikid defend and make points about their respective teams.
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    It's not funny either way.

Lettuce be reality here for a second. Other than troll and flip flop teams every 5 minutes, what do you provide to the sports section? I have NEVER seen you post anything relevant or even close to being an argument for any of your teams other than a "Go Suns/Cards/Bears etc..". At least provide some kind of insight to your team. I mean even guys that are annoying as hell like KurtWarner and calikid defend and make points about their respective teams.
    Okay i'll do that when you explain to me why youre a cheifs fan

TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TexasHeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    too bad ignoring someone still allows you to see all the stupid threads they post.
    100% legit poster, no longer a troll. (dead serious)

Rangers - Cowboys - Mavericks - Longhorns - Boise State - Bears - Horned Frogs - Red Raiders - Miners - Owls

Lost 135 pounds

highest 360, current 225 (July 20 2017)

Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mac_xX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Okay i'll do that when you explain to me why youre a cheifs fan
    Explain why I'm a chiefs fan? How is that relevant to what I said?
    Canucks/Chiefs/Jays/Raps

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    DilHolder (I'm assuming that's what *DH* means) is easily one of the worst posts in the Sports section. I mean half of the **** he posts isn't even remotely entertaining.
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

Originally Posted by TexasHeat View Post
    too bad ignoring someone still allows you to see all the stupid threads they post.
    too bad ignoring someone still allows you to see their fat.

Originally Posted by Mac_xX View Post
    Explain why I'm a chiefs fan? How is that relevant to what I said?
    I just want to know so bad

Originally Posted by NYY View Post
    DilHolder (I'm assuming that's what *DH* means) is easily one of the worst posts in the Sports section. I mean half of the **** he posts isn't even remotely entertaining.
    lets fight pussy

Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stawberry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Homo