Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Andrew - Why the hell would you do a keto version of this, are you sadist?

Tonight's meal, it was an off day, so it's a little light on the cals:

Ezekiel English Muffin w/ 1 tbsp Natural PB
    10oz Extra Lean Ground Turkey + 8 Egg Whites w/ Veggies
    Sludge made of 3 scoops of ON Choc PB Casein, 1 tbsp DC Dreams, 1/2 cup Mocha Almond Granola
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    garlic and herb pizza crust from trader joe's with 5 oz buffalo, 20 oz chicken and 2 tomatoes, ff feta, drizzeled with evoo. also had a protein shake, bag of frozen broccoli, and 6 scoops of ben and jerrys. about to go have a fruit smoothie

feels good man.

andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewpoleon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post

Sludge made of 3 scoops of ON Choc PB Casein, 1 tbsp DC Dreams, 1/2 cup Mocha Almond Granola
    It would be interesting what would happen if you combine these two ideas. Also, you're doing it as well? Nice. Haven't seen you post in men or my log in ages
    In College Bulk Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=385082041#post385082041

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117454801 (old cut/ keto/mini bulk)

Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=119498161

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by andrewpoleon View Post
    This sounds very interesting, and I kindoff want to try this when I start my cut, would this work if you did a keto version of this? Also would pre-workouts destroy this idea?
    Keto version would work quite well in my opinion. I've learned first hand that if you try to pound the carbs you will fail miserably (or at least bloat like a mofo). The much better route is to take in moderate carbs and high, healthy fats. Right up ketos alley

I have not tried a preworkout product while doing this yet. However, I have taken stims in the morning on an empty stomach (obviously) which really helped in appetite suppression. I think you should be fine...

Today's Meal:

1.25lbs 99% Fat-free Turkey
    12oz Frozen Vegetables
    1/2 Package Kraft Fat-free Cheese
    3 Tbsp EVOO

4 Pieces WW Bread
    6 Tbsp Natty Peanut Butter
    2 Bananas

3 Scoops of XF Whey in Water

4 Fish Oil
    2 Multi
    10,000 IU Vitamin D-3

I went from having 400g+ carbs yesterday to about 230g today. MUCH better/easier.

UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000) UWBodybuilding is just really nice. (+1000)

Duuuudeeee, digging the Dark Chocolate Dream PB. Big proponent of sludge here

Originally Posted by zhouaznbrass View Post
    garlic and herb pizza crust from trader joe's with 5 oz buffalo, 20 oz chicken and 2 tomatoes, ff feta, drizzeled with evoo. also had a protein shake, bag of frozen broccoli, and 6 scoops of ben and jerrys. about to go have a fruit smoothie

feels good man.
    Sounds effing delicious, bro. Good idea with the pizza. You could pretty much adjust the pizza's macros to whatever you need.

Soon to be mean n lean! Dominikm's Avatar
    Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dominikm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would like to try the warrior diet, right now I have a ~1000cal brekky and a ~1000cal dinner 12 hours apart, i'm cutting, I get a bit hungry inbetween but some water and my caffeine pills kill the hunger.

I'm just worried that if I eat my 2 meals as one basically i'll be so full i'll just wanna pass right out and I have to study for hours everynight. How are you guys at night?

In brief what do you do? ~2,000 cals in 2x 1000cal meals 1 hours appart or just nibble on all your food for 4 hours or something?

Have a huge meal and have some fruit/nuts during the day? take some fish oil caps? I downloaded the ebook but its 400 pages and I don't have time to read that with the hours of study I have to do each night.

If anyone can help that would be excellent. Like a 1 paragraph quick crash course on how to do a warrior diet
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120534891 - May 1st Challenge. (Prize!) Thread

27/11 - 92.9kg
    04/12 - 92.4kg
    Dec - Month off for the festive season
    04/01 - 101.7kg
    11/01 - 96.95kg
    18/01 - 93.10kg
    25/01 - 92.95kg
    01/02 - 90.70kg
    08/02 - 90.20kg
    15/02 - 87.5kg
    01/03 - 87kg

Fasting Intermittently dj_tiesto's Avatar
    dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Last night:

- apple, a slice of pineapple
    - several bowls of hot soup (chicken wings & drumsticks, some chicken breast, avocado, tomato, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion, garlic, parika, parsley, bay leaf, sea salt, pepper, curry, garlic powder, butter, olive oil)
    - a little baked chicken breast
    - swiss cheese, goat cheese, 3 cups of arugula greens, drizzled with olive oil
    - a tomato
    - 1 large salmon fillet (broiled)
    - 2 eggs, 2 tbsp almond butter
    - fish oil, a little red wine
    "There's no abracadabra, wave a magic wand, get the results you're looking for. Harry Potter isn't going to take off his invisibility cloak and give you a potion that Professor Snape whipped up that will make you buff in 60 seconds or your money back. You've got to work your ass off" - VikingMan

Dogmatic, highly-specific training, and nutrition protocols are unnecessary and can negatively effect motivation.

spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I actually just started a keto style warrior approach to nutrition this week. I am leaner and enjoy looking forward to the big meal all day. I just sip black coffee all day and then eat at night. Easy. Best eating plan I've ever tried on a cut.

Tonight I'm having a large salmon steak with a spinach salad and all the raw veggies I can eat.
    You are not overtraining! You are not a hardgainer! You are simply a lazy undereating pussy!

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Dominikm View Post
    If anyone can help that would be excellent. Like a 1 paragraph quick crash course on how to do a warrior diet
    Food is good! You'll have to let someone else give you a crash course. I haven't read the book myself...

I just eat my 3000kcal in about 2 hours.

Originally Posted by dj_tiesto View Post
    Last night:

- apple, a slice of pineapple
    - several bowls of hot soup (chicken wings & drumsticks, some chicken breast, avocado, tomato, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion, garlic, parika, parsley, bay leaf, sea salt, pepper, curry, garlic powder, butter, olive oil)
    - a little baked chicken breast
    - swiss cheese, goat cheese, 3 cups of arugula greens, drizzled with olive oil
    - a tomato
    - 2 eggs, 2 tbsp almond butter
    - fish oil, a little red wine
    I like the soup idea. It's just like pizza, you can customize the macros to your liking.

dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10) dj_tiesto is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by UWBodybuilding View Post
    I like the soup idea. It's just like pizza, you can customize the macros to your liking.
    Yep, if you're teh carbz lover you can add some rice or noodles or beans. Very enjoyable meal.
    "There's no abracadabra, wave a magic wand, get the results you're looking for. Harry Potter isn't going to take off his invisibility cloak and give you a potion that Professor Snape whipped up that will make you buff in 60 seconds or your money back. You've got to work your ass off" - VikingMan

Dogmatic, highly-specific training, and nutrition protocols are unnecessary and can negatively effect motivation.

Yep, if you're teh carbz lover you can add some rice or noodles or beans. Very enjoyable meal.
    Do you just make your own soup from scratch?

Registered User blazing_hellion's Avatar
    blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10) blazing_hellion is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well it changes every day but heres my dinner last night

7 scrambled eggs
    5 hard boiled eggs chopped up ontop of scrambled
    1 avacado sliced ontop of that
    bunch of 2%milk(24ish oz)
    half a mango(including skin)
    handfull of almonds
    canned tina
    2 bananas
    frozen berries(2 cups)
    PWO shake(on 100% whey strawberry flavor)

We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question to warrior dieters. If I were to take on this diet (considering experimenting with it later next year), I would need atleast 2 hours to feast, right? So what if I had to work that night, which I often do, how can I go about eating if I only have a 10 minute break?
    I love you.

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by We Drowned View Post
    I have a question to warrior dieters. If I were to take on this diet (considering experimenting with it later next year), I would need atleast 2 hours to feast, right? So what if I had to work that night, which I often do, how can I go about eating if I only have a 10 minute break?
    lol... perhaps it is not for you. I can't see myself operating after my feast as I am exhausted and fall right asleep... and trying to inhale calories in 10 minutes seems... impossible.

LOL, pound some food bro

Originally Posted by UWBodybuilding View Post
    Do you just make your own soup from scratch?
    Hell yeah. What did you think, man? It's pretty straightforward, as a matter of fact.

Water, meat, fat, chopped up veggies, and spices.

A large pot lasts several days.

Hell yeah. What did you think, man? It's pretty straightforward, as a matter of fact.

Water, meat, fat, chopped up veggies, and spices.

A large pot lasts several days.
    May seem simple to you, but I've never done it before!

Wanna run me through the process real quick?

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ohhh man, I've started IF (almost Warrior but not quite)... I played a game of indoor soccer about an hour after my meal. I could barely get out of my chair, let alone run around like an idiot for 30 minutes.

Maybe I'll take a day off on indoor soccer days :O

AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AICfan69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dat View Post
    Ohhh man, I've started IF (almost Warrior but not quite)... I played a game of indoor soccer about an hour after my meal. I could barely get out of my chair, let alone run around like an idiot for 30 minutes.

Maybe I'll take a day off on indoor soccer days :O
    Why not just eat after your soccer game? Or, not eat excessively before the game? Just wondering.

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's a couple of reasons, but the main one was that I didn't know about the game until about 30 minutes before!

We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50) We Drowned will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    lol... perhaps it is not for you. I can't see myself operating after my feast as I am exhausted and fall right asleep... and trying to inhale calories in 10 minutes seems... impossible.
    I figured. Oh well.

So, you're like, on this diet now or what? You were skeptical just two weeks ago! How's it going for ya?
    I love you.

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I figured. Oh well.

So, you're like, on this diet now or what? You were skeptical just two weeks ago! How's it going for ya?
    Just out of curiosity, why would you want to "experiment" with this diet anyways? Usually people get on this diet is becuase they would rather have larger meals, and or hate dealing with taking tubes of food around with them everywhere they go (work, school, out with friends, etc.)
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

Meal Tonight:

24oz Chicken
    1/2 Bag Frozen Veggies
    1/2 Bag Kraft Fat-Free Cheese
    Hawt Sawce

1 Cup Oats
    6 Cubes of Cookie Dough
    4 Tbsp Natty Peanut Butter
    2 Bananas
    1.5 Cups Skim Milk
    4 Scoops XF Whey

About 2950 calories. I'm consistently hitting 275-300g protein which is perfect I also make sure I get enough fiber as well...

Getting easier to mow down the food too

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Tonight, PWO:

1/2 Cup Rolled Oats, 1 tbsp Natural PB, 2 scoops ON Vanilla Casein
    10oz Lean Ground Beef + 8 Egg Whites w/ veggies
    2 Cups Kashi cereal, raisins, almonds, blueberries + 1 Scoop ON Vanilla Casein
    1 Cup Rolled Oats, 1 tbsp DC Dreams, 1 tbsp Hershey's Dark Chocolate Cocoa Powder, 1 scoop ON Chocolate PB Casein

I'm working within the confines of 2500 calories on training days, 2000 (lower carbs) on off days.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

Originally Posted by spicytunaroll View Post
    I actually just started a keto style warrior approach to nutrition this week. I am leaner and enjoy looking forward to the big meal all day. I just sip black coffee all day and then eat at night. Easy. Best eating plan I've ever tried on a cut.

Tonight I'm having a large salmon steak with a spinach salad and all the raw veggies I can eat.
    Only you would be able to take such a fun diet and make it boring.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not exactly a clean meal but

10 ounce chicken breast
    680g cottage cheese
    4 cups broccoli
    8 or 9 servings of ice cream
    almonds added to ice cream

like 2200 cals or so so not too bad imo
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

- apple, tomato
    - several bowls of hot soup (1 chicken wing, 1 chicken drumstick, avocado, tomato, carrots, celery, broccoli, onion, garlic, parika, parsley, bay leaf, sea salt, pepper, curry, garlic powder, butter, olive oil)
    - goat cheese, 3 cups of baby spinach, olive oil
    - 6 eggs with butter
    - 2 tbsp almond butter
    - a little red wine
    - 1 cup strawberries

asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) asto_86 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Only you would be able to take such a fun diet and make it boring.
    Actually he seems to be one of the few, next to myself, actually following the the food proper choices with regards to food. I don't see many here with an actual warrior diet, lol, just 1 giant meal of mostly carbs and protein with some fats thrown in.
    For those that don't know and want to follow it correctly, you are supposed to start with raw green leafy vegetables for the enzymes to help with digestion of all the cooked protein that follows with cooked veggies like broc and cauliflower. All of that is eaten first primarily to keep the digestion rate slow and controlled, and to fill you for the most part. If you are still more hungry than thirsty after that, you either go with berries and nuts or complex carbs like sweet potatos and oatmeal (ori prefers the former rather than latter for fat loss).

So, Technically if you are following the diet to a T it should be boring, lol, and regardless as to whether Spicytuna has an eating disorder or not is irrelevant to the fact that he is doing it more correct than most, and deserves some credit for it.

My meal tonight:

1 bag of spinach salad with green onions and a whole cucumber
    15oz of chicken breast
    8oz asparagus
    9oz cooked broccoli
    9 eggs (8 eggbeater whites) with green onion and salsa
    200 grams fresh blueberries
    54 raw almonds
    3 scoops of protein powder
    Last edited by asto_86; 12-17-2009 at 06:43 PM.

Looks good guys.

Do you guys keep track of your fiber as well? Very important, imo.

spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by asto_86 View Post
    Actually he seems to be one of the few, next to myself, actually following the the food proper choices with regards to food. I don't see many here with an actual warrior diet, lol, just 1 giant meal of mostly carbs and protein with some fats thrown in.
    For those that don't know and want to follow it correctly, you are supposed to start with raw green leafy vegetables for the enzymes to help with digestion of all the cooked protein that follows with cooked veggies like broc and cauliflower. All of that is eaten first primarily to keep the digestion rate slow and controlled, and to fill you for the most part. If you are still more hungry than thirsty after that, you either go with berries and nuts or complex carbs like sweet potatos and oatmeal (ori prefers the former rather than latter for fat loss).

So, Technically if you are following the diet to a T it should be boring, lol, and regardless as to whether Spicytuna has an eating disorder or not is irrelevant to the fact that he is doing it more correct than most, and deserves some credit for it.

My meal tonight:

1 bag of spinach salad with green onions and a whole cucumber
    15oz of chicken breast
    8oz asparagus
    9oz cooked broccoli
    9 eggs (8 eggbeater whites) with green onion and salsa
    200 grams fresh blueberries
    54 raw almonds
    3 scoops of protein powder
    Thanks, asto. I think this diet might just be the cure to my bulimia problem as I am now able to look forward to eating one big meal of salad n meat at night and go to bed full and guilt free. This might have changed my life.
    You are not overtraining! You are not a hardgainer! You are simply a lazy undereating pussy!