Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CRuss View Post
    I read this in some paper, so please do not take this in the wrong way. What one scholar suggested that one of the reasons that so man African Americans are such good athletes is directly related to the immoral and harsh conditions during slavery. Slaves were treated in a manner similar to that animals and the strongest slaves were essentially bred to have the strongest babies who would grow up to work hard. Again I know that is is a very controversial notion, and as I am new here I do not want to offend anybody. I apologize if anybody is offended and mods please delete the post if it is too controversial/ innopropriate.

CRuss
    If it comes down to strength watch the worlds strongest man, caucasians are naturally the worlds strongest people, your sources are wrong and definetly not historical fact nor suggestion somone made it up and everyone agreed
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Danke- View Post
    Wtf since when were you black
    Since I was born..... I didn't know people thought I was white lol

Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by KevFranchiseHan View Post
    they have more fast twitch muscles then any other race naturally, and their skeletal structure is more fit for sports
    What do you mean by sports?

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by conisag View Post
    If it comes down to strength watch the worlds strongest man, caucasians are naturally the worlds strongest people, your sources are wrong and definetly not historical fact nor suggestion somone made it up and everyone agreed
    I think it depends.... kuzz I know exceptionally weak and exceptionally strong people in both races.

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Since your that slavery and hardwork has nothin to do with it..whats your perspective and source of info.?

If it is in fact true that black people have different muscle structure it is probably due to thousands/ millions of years of evolution and not anything which occured in the relatively short period of time that blacks were slaves in the United States. Local environments create local adaptations that sometimes become amplified if they contribute to the survival of the person posessing the adaptation. One of the best examples is the so called Sickle cell trait which in its heterogenous form causes little disease, but confers significant resistence to malaria.

---Additionally, some cross-sectional studies have found that, as a population, African-Americans have a greater density of 'fast-twitch' muscle fibers within the muscle bodies. This sort of muscular morphology would also lend to a 'leaner' muscle body (with less fat between the muscle cells). Though the functionality of this has not been specifically proven...think about the top ten sprinters in the world (women and men)?

'The black is the better athlete, and he practices to be the better athlete, and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes way back to the slave period. The slave owner would breed this big black with this big black woman so he could have a big black kid. That's where it all started"

Truer words have never been spoken!

Anthropology teaches that blacks actually do have longer and stronger long bones in the body, ie femur, humerus etc. Therefore, there are more muscle fibres. The cause is most likely due to genetics and environmental factors.

I would like to add that African American people were bred for strength and longevity during slavery, whether or not slave owners knew they were doing this. I think they did -- they were breeding horses and other chattel to improve their strength -- why not their slaves? It seems obvious that the Af-Am slaves who did survive and procreate would be the strongest of the strong, and those people would be the lineage that survives today. The weaker would have died out over the last 200 plus years. Also, it is known that Africans (particularly in Kenya) do lack a shorter muscle in the calf. The lack of this shorter muscle allows for greater distance and stamina in runners. That's a couple thousand years of evolution in the making. Interlopers on the U.S. continent by Europeans can't keep up with a "breeding program" that they created themselves.

Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danke- is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Jews are the best at bodybuilding, just look at Oopaf, Sibrek and Zenki brahs. Dey swole.

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by st3v3 View Post
    Since I was born..... I didn't know people thought I was white lol
    honestly i thought u were white lol

Originally Posted by shay14 View Post
    honestly i thought u were white lol
    BRB tanning =( lol.

conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conisag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by st3v3 View Post
    I think it depends.... kuzz I know exceptionally weak and exceptionally strong people in both races.
    Ofcourse it depends on the individual in everything in life, race is merely a genetic group like a breed of dog, with genetic traits and pre-dispositions it also depends on the indididual though.

Originally Posted by eLjay28 View Post
    Since your that slavery and hardwork has nothin to do with it..whats your perspective and source of info.?
    it a well documented fact (check history books at your local library,the internet is also a good place) there are unlimited sources out there, many articles that can be hard to find (funnily enough) black people were treated higher than animals, clothed bathed, washed dressed and given medical treatment in those times, most animals were not, murdering a black person was still murder UNLESS "justified"(maybe he did your wife)there were many laws to protect slaves from unecessary abuse/cruelty, also breeding black people would have been costly and unconventional, there were also more documented and registered white slaves than black, and black were not trapped from africa they were sold to from tribes in turn for cloth and tobacco(and i think ive heard of livestock trade)
    Enjoy your research!
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000) Billster is just really nice. (+1000)
    asians are strongest lb for lb i think

If it is in fact true that black people have different muscle structure it is probably due to thousands/ millions of years of evolution and not anything which occured in the relatively short period of time that blacks were slaves in the United States. Local environments create local adaptations that sometimes become amplified if they contribute to the survival of the person posessing the adaptation. One of the best examples is the so called Sickle cell trait which in its heterogenous form causes little disease, but confers significant resistence to malaria.

---Additionally, some cross-sectional studies have found that, as a population, African-Americans have a greater density of 'fast-twitch' muscle fibers within the muscle bodies. This sort of muscular morphology would also lend to a 'leaner' muscle body (with less fat between the muscle cells). Though the functionality of this has not been specifically proven...think about the top ten sprinters in the world (women and men)?

'The black is the better athlete, and he practices to be the better athlete, and he's bred to be the better athlete because this goes way back to the slave period. The slave owner would breed this big black with this big black woman so he could have a big black kid. That's where it all started"

Anthropology teaches that blacks actually do have longer and stronger long bones in the body, ie femur, humerus etc. Therefore, there are more muscle fibres. The cause is most likely due to genetics and environmental factors.

I would like to add that African American people were bred for strength and longevity during slavery, whether or not slave owners knew they were doing this. I think they did -- they were breeding horses and other chattel to improve their strength -- why not their slaves? It seems obvious that the Af-Am slaves who did survive and procreate would be the strongest of the strong, and those people would be the lineage that survives today. The weaker would have died out over the last 200 plus years. Also, it is known that Africans (particularly in Kenya) do lack a shorter muscle in the calf. The lack of this shorter muscle allows for greater distance and stamina in runners. That's a couple thousand years of evolution in the making. Interlopers on the U.S. continent by Europeans can't keep up with a "breeding program" that they created themselves.
    everything strength is dominated by caucasians/europeans.
    that article is propaganda bull****, full of nothing but bull**** read documents from the time, not opinion where people make up things to sound like a fact.
    black people have denser bones, evoloution white people have stronger muscles, evoloution its all relevant and irellivant i promise you the article is bull****
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

Originally Posted by Billster View Post
    asians are strongest lb for lb i think
    I'd have to disagree when i look at the world records but meh, i dont care tbh

Okay im going out now so have fun chatin
    2006 OG

In on drep fade?

Lord of manor of wansley

everything strength is dominated by caucasians/europeans.
    that article is propaganda bull****, full of nothing but bull**** read documents from the time, not opinion where people make up things to sound like a fact.
    black people have denser bones, evoloution white people have stronger muscles, evoloution its all relevant and irellivant i promise you the article is bull****
    Actually the chinese dominated olympic weightlifting I believe

2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2Tiny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another thing with African Americans, when slave owners bought the slaves, only the strongest and most fit for work were picked. Then they're genes were passed on to us through the generations =)
    /thread

thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

gd post but some of that is just BS.
    the AF-AM breeding thing did happen but it has not been passed down to a large majority of the black people today so you cant say thats the only reason why. so your saying that all the black people today come from interbreeded AF-Am?

DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DiegoR has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    American blacks were bred during slavery...the strongest men with the strongest women = strong slaves. thats why many of the american blacks tend to be bigger and faster than say kenyans.
    e-Stats - Goal Deadline : END OF DECEMBER

Current ---------------------Goal
    Bench: 190 x10 ----- 210 x 10
    Squat 250 x 10 ----- 275 x 10
    Deadlift 255x10 ----- 300 x 10
    dIPS bodyweight + 100lb x 10 120 x 10
    Weight : 142lb ----- 150 clean

eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) eLjay28 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ofcourse it depends on the individual in everything in life, race is merely a genetic group like a breed of dog, with genetic traits and pre-dispositions it also depends on the indididual though.

it a well documented fact (check history books at your local library,the internet is also a good place) there are unlimited sources out there, many articles that can be hard to find (funnily enough) black people were treated higher than animals, clothed bathed, washed dressed and given medical treatment in those times, most animals were not, murdering a black person was still murder UNLESS "justified"(maybe he did your wife)there were many laws to protect slaves from unecessary abuse/cruelty, also breeding black people would have been costly and unconventional, there were also more documented and registered white slaves than black, and black were not trapped from africa they were sold to from tribes in turn for cloth and tobacco(and i think ive heard of livestock trade)
    Enjoy your research!
    ^^edited my post theres your info..Also you do know that researching books and internet aren't gonna tell the whole story. Read an autobiography about any of the slaves who got the chance to learn to read and write. Breeding? Lol they had children at the age of 7 most were already working in the fields.

Anyways im not gonna argue. Read between the lines, read autobiographys, real information not people who were never alive during slavery.

thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thepulse999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    haha as soon as threads like this come up all the black guys start hiding lmao

Nothin but good things. revolt13's Avatar
    revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) revolt13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    http://www.break.com/index/how-to-ta...ck-people.html

I just thought this was funny, i'm far from racist.
    My rippetoes journal: Support me!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111463751

Originally Posted by thepulse999 View Post
    gd post but some of that is just BS.
    the AF-AM breeding thing did happen but it has not been passed down to a large majority of the black people today so you cant say thats the only reason why. so your saying that all the black people today come from interbreeded AF-Am?
    I wasn't sayin that, its an opinion. No one in this thread is gonna exactly be correct.

I wasn't sayin that, its an opinion. No one in this thread is gonna exactly be correct.
    true

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trojan_ruybal View Post
    Ok so I have heard from a few people that black people have an extra ligament or muscle in their leg allowing them to run faster and/or jump higher. Personally I do not believe this because black people are not different than white besides the fact of skin color we ar eall human. Now having a larger amount of fast twitch fibers is a possibility. I just wanted to see everyone's opinions. (and again I am not racist and I do not want racist people replying on this thread thanks
    Black & White people are essentially the same.

There was a documentary on TV a few weeks ago which investigated this claim. Basically, SOME black people are born with about 88% fast twitch fibres, and SOME white people are born with 82% fast twitch fibres.

Depending on their genetics, and training etc, fast running can be achieved. However not all black people have lots of fast twitch.

Long distance kenyan runners have more slow twitch than fast. Therefore some black people have the potential to run slow, it just depends.

I think it would be stupid to assume if you put a black person and a white person on a track, the black dude would win. There are many obese black people in America, and people with weak / inferior genetics adapted to running.

We are all essentially born the same, but some people, depending on their ancestory, have the genetic potential to run super quick.

JAMAICANS: The documentary and other books ive read have suggested that some Jamaicans can run quick because of their environments. In Jamaica there is alot of emphasis on athletics, especially running, and they have huge competitions each year for children 7-14, and there is a huge incentive to work hard, and achieve quicker times, seeing as athletics is one of their best sports.

Another example: One of the biggest sports in the U.K is football ( or "soccer" ). As children, our icons were people like David Beckham, and Bobby Charlton etc, and most of our ancestors grew up playing the sport. This is why the English football league is the best in the world.

Its a combination of nature and nurture

meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000) meing0tt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Black people generally have more fast twitch fibers. However, this doesn't mean there aren't white people born without the same ratio of fibers.

I'm white and very fast for never running, I'm pretty sure I have a high ratio and I know several other white guys like that.

Originally Posted by Whey Hey View Post
    Black & White people are essentially the same.

There was a documentary on TV a few weeks ago which investigated this claim. Basically, SOME black people are born with about 88% fast twitch fibres, and SOME white people are born with 82% fast twitch fibres.

Depending on their genetics, and training etc, fast running can be achieved. However not all black people have lots of fast twitch.

Long distance kenyan runners have more slow twitch than fast. Therefore some black people have the potential to run slow, it just depends.

I think it would be stupid to assume if you put a black person and a white person on a track, the black dude would win. There are many obese black people in America, and people with weak / inferior genetics adapted to running.

We are all essentially born the same, but some people, depending on their ancestory, have the genetic potential to run super quick.

JAMAICANS: The documentary and other books ive read have suggested that some Jamaicans can run quick because of their environments. In Jamaica there is alot of emphasis on athletics, especially running, and they have huge competitions each year for children 7-14, and there is a huge incentive to work hard, and achieve quicker times, seeing as athletics is one of their best sports.

Another example: One of the biggest sports in the U.K is football ( or "soccer" ). As children, our icons were people like David Beckham, and Bobby Charlton etc, and most of our ancestors grew up playing the sport. This is why the English football league is the best in the world.

Its a combination of nature and nurture
    Best post so far.

I really dont think blacks are superior when it comes to athletics. Just a combination of genetics and training any race can succeed at a sport or event.

sorry double post.

malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    look, its not racist to say the black people have different genetics than whites.

It's not racist to say black's have bigger noses or lips than whites if it is genetic... it's science.

It's not racist to say they jump higher, because they are created with probably stronger/longer achilles tendons which allow them to do so.

It's not racist to say they run faster in general (it may be untrue), if its genetic.

shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500) shay14 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by malcore1991 View Post
    look, its not racist to say the black people have different genetics than whites.

It's not racist to say black's have bigger noses or lips than whites if it is genetic... it's science.

It's not racist to say they jump higher, because they are created with probably stronger/longer achilles tendons which allow them to do so.

It's not racist to say they run faster in general (it may be untrue), if its genetic.
    racist

malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000) malcore1991 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    racist
    my brother is black and he's my hero...

im far from a racist

Originally Posted by malcore1991 View Post
    my brother is black and he's my hero...

im far from a racist
    wut lol im jokin

wut lol im jokin
    i figured you were, but i knew some people would say it and be serious