Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PatrickBateman1 View Post
    So so so true...
    I've never felt unsafe here, but it helps I'm 6'4, 225.
    You can't rape the willing.

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by newyorkguy View Post
    Opeth, Vai, and Lamb of God enthusiast.

newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10) newyorkguy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SilverSpork View Post
    Sadly, I've gained a pound since yesterday. 224 yesterday, 225.4 today. I did squats on Friday night. I was ravenous yesterday.

I can hardly walk today. It's great.

acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never felt unsafe here, and I'm 5'5" 135 lol
    I rep >100 back (if rep back is asked)

SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SilverSpork is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by acb460acb View Post
    I've never felt unsafe here, and I'm 5'5" 135 lol
    im guessing a lot of function strength here. how many books can you carry up two flights of stairs?

acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acb460acb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im guessing a lot of function strength here. how many books can you carry up two flights of stairs?
    No idea.. but I'm very tempted to go try haha
    I rep >100 back (if rep back is asked)

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Tempest87 View Post
    Lol, a girl I talked to told me "if you go to New York, you must never look anyone in the eyes. If you do they will follow you and kill you!", and she was serious.
    Unreal...

The recent murder rate was 6 per 100,00 people in New York. And that takes into account that bad bad parts of NYC (Harlem, part of Queens, etc). Places no one goes unless they live there. And in reality, those places are actually getting better.

I'm in Detroit all the time and still feel comfortable just walking around downtown (I would still even if I wasn't my size). Most citizens live in suburbia also, where there is basically no crime.

PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatrickBateman1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i feel safe where I live, I have a job, enough money for recreational use. I live better than 99 percent of the world.

I think America is fine. I keep finding a lot of anti-American propaganda lately.....
    I hate to say it because it's something that is said a lot, but it really is the media that changes the way people think about us. People don't know what things are really like so they base their opinions 100% off of what they see on tv.

11 months from glory captain_marvel's Avatar
    captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000) captain_marvel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Sohan View Post

Just watched that from http://www.infowars.com/?p=1735.

Recently, I've been reading a lot of martial law stuff being put into act in america, but I want to see how bad it actually is.
    I have never once felt unsafe in America in my life and I have stayed anywhere from the ghetto to the biggest redneck areas of the USA.

but I encourage you, please do trust the British/European media that is obsessed with America and over sensationalized American news/ media.

The USA is a complete war zone so don't come here.

/thread

PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixEvo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My advice, don't trust this Alex Jones guy or any other "truth seeking leader". I've heard all kinds of things about people like him being disinformation agents (cointelpro as Alex Jones himself calls it) with the CIA to create all kinds of confusion (truth with error). I recomend doing research on your own instead of allowing it to be force fed by someone else.
    "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ"

- Colossians 2:8

jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jabryl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Tank87 View Post
    America is awsome...

Its safe, sluty girls, lots of oppertunitys to make alot of money and has fair laws. What else could a man want.
    Very true, only downside is that a lot of those slutty girls are also obese.
    Seriously though the US isn't perfect, but we've got it pretty good.

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)

I think America is fine. I keep finding a lot of anti-American propaganda lately.....
    That's not anti-American propaganda but a lot of people don't understand why you talk like if there's no problem in the USA.

i mean if you life's good, that's ok for you but in the USA, like in any other countrie,s there's jobless and homeless people, etc...

the fact that you have a job, money, etc..doesn't means that's the case for everybody. Do you understand ?

Originally Posted by kalagan View Post
    That's not anti-American propaganda but a lot of people don't understand why you talk like if there's no problem in the USA.

i mean if you life's good, that's ok for you but in the USA, like in any other countrie,s there's jobless and homeless people, etc...

the fact that you have a job, money, etc..doesn't means that's the case for everybody. Do you understand ?
    They're will always be joblessness and homelessness. If that's your measuring stick, you always come up short.

Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mew2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jabryl View Post
    Very true, only downside is that a lot of those slutty girls are also obese.
    Seriously though the US isn't perfect, but we've got it pretty good.
    x2 people be h4teing when your on top.
    "Can I sign up? I want to start gaining some muscles."-Arnold

erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) erftbll81 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by coke View Post
    lol at towlie at the end
    **Always Rep Back Crew**
    **B.S. Computer Engineering, Cal Poly Pomona**
    **Los Angeles Misc Crew**

why I talk? I never even think to speak about these issues, that is the entire point of my previous point. I have lived in three different cities in America: Ann Arbor MI, Denver, and currently Houston.

Do you understand that there are jobless (just look at france) and homeless people EVERYWHERE?

What you define as a problem is all relative to your own interpretation. You know as well as I do that the media has a certain way of twisting things and not reporting on the full spectrum of important events.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USAviator View Post
    Hey there buddy.

How do you feel about that new Trans Texas Corridor?

Do you like the idea of the government confiscating land so they can build a huge road to move more useless **** to useless people who don't need that useless **** anyway?

Do you like the idea of losing jobs and land because the government and the corporations feel the need to make even MORE money off you then they already are?

kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500) kalagan is not very helpful. (-500)
    They're will always be joblessness and homelessness. If that's your measuring stick, you always come up short.
    That was an example, i also talk about the debt, the war, etc...

I agree, America is a great country but not a perfect country, cause it doesn't exists. I just thinks it is important to not forget that there's problem to solve.

I've got a job, an apprtement, etc...but i ill not tell you that France is the greatest country ever cause that's not the same for everybody.

You can't only talk about the good things in your country and not talking about the bad ones.

FYI, the unemployment rate in the US is lower than the rate in France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mployment_rate

The US also has one of the best GDP's (which represents the quality of living) in the world. It's also better than France's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

So if anything, we should be criticizing France's economy!

Originally Posted by ballsoftitanium View Post
    Hey there buddy.

Do you like the idea of the government confiscating land so they can build a huge road to move more useless **** to useless people who don't need that useless **** anyway?

Do you like the idea of losing jobs and land because the government and the corporations feel the need to make even MORE money off you then they already are?
    Man you sure are smart!

Road development allows for faster and more efficient transportation of goods. This allows these goods to be bought and sold (both in the US and internationally) at a faster rate, thus boosting the economy's income and overall quality.

That was an example, i also talk about the debt, the war, etc...

I agree, America is a great country but not a perfect country, cause it doesn't exists. I just thinks it is important to not forget that there's problem to solve.

I've got a job, an apprtement, etc...but i ill not tell you that France is the greatest country ever cause that's not the same for everybody.

You can't only talk about the good things in your country and not talking about the bad ones.
    First thing you've said in a while that actually makes sense.

The thing is though, people only really talk about the bad things. The entire world thinks it's a warzone over here, which is about as far from the truth as possible.

The best part about America, IMO, is that no matter where you start or what you are given, you can still become successful if you work hard. Homeless people are homeless for a reason; they've given up and don't make a valiant effort to turn their life around.

FYI, the unemployment rate in the US is lower than the rate in France.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mployment_rate

The US also has one of the best GDP's (which represents the quality of living) in the world. It's also better than France's.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...%29_per_capita

So if anything, we should be criticizing France's economy!

What does it has to do with the question ? You see you start and then you wil tell that my post is ani-american.

What's bad in the USA ? the same things as in many others country :

- high crime rate
    - jobless people
    - homelss people
    '-People without healthcare
    - racism
    '- Lot of job leave for China, taiwan, etc...

I'm not the one to say i live in the greastest country eever ...

Serious question : Why it is so hard for you guys to admit there's also problem in your country.

the OP ask questions about what's wrong in the USA and you're all like "nothing ! Everything's perfect"....

That will not help people to understand everyrthing about America...

The best part about America, IMO, is that no matter where you start or what you are given, you can still become successful if you work hard. Homeless people are homeless for a reason; they've given up and don't make a valiant effort to turn their life around.
    QFT.

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in before (or after) zeitgeist

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brits arriving in New York, hoping to avoid being slaughtered on day one of their shopping mission to Manhattan are, by day two, beginning to wonder what all the fuss was about. By day three they have had had the scales lifted from their eyes.

I have met incredulous British tourists who have been shocked to the core by the peacefulness of the place, the lack of the violent undercurrent so ubiquitous in British cities, even British market towns.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...nt/7359513.stm
    LOL that is so true, I remember when I went to NY with a few friends, the only rude person we meet in the 4 days we were there was the cab driver that took us from Newark airport to Manhattan.

Infact a black kid working at a venue got me and my 2 friends into a sold out gig because we were "english". Ok so he pocketed the money we gave him but so what, we got into a sold out gig, he made a nice bit of cash on the side, everyones happy.

The US is an awesome country, just like anywhere else it has its percentage of *******s but overall my 3 times in america have all left me with a good impression of the country. Certainly more friendly than some european countries I have visited.

mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50) mark_tyson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's just a bunch of retards here that are sheep. They mostly worship their television sets and believe everything CNN and FOX tells them..

Most of the media here is owned by Jewish/American Zionists

Media and Entertainment

* George Abrams, corporate director at Viacom
    * J. J. Abrams
    * Herb Abramson, record company executive and producer
    * Julius Ochs Adler
    * Lou Adler
    * Maurice Adler
    * Irwin Allen
    * Herb Alpert
    * Samuel Z. Arkoff
    * Letty Aronson
    * David Begelman
    * David Belasco
    * Lawrence Bender
    * Rick Berman
    * William Morris Bioff, labor leader in the movie production business from the 1920s through the 1940s
    * Steven Bochco
    * Steve Bornstein
    * Jordan Bratman
    * James L. Brooks, TV producer
    * Jerry Bruckheimer
    * Bruce Cohen
    * Lyor Cohen
    * Harry Cohn & Jack Cohn, co-founders of Columbia Pictures
    * Heinrich Conried
    * Philippe Dauman, president and CEO of Viacom
    * Clive Davis
    * Nicolas de Gunzburg
    * Barry Diller, creator Fox Broadcasting Company
    * Michael Eisner, former head of The Walt Disney Company
    * Ari Emanuel
    * Cy Feuer
    * William Fox, Joseph Schenk, co-founders of 20th Century Fox
    * Fred W. Friendly, former president of CBS
    * Frohman brothers
    * Don Garber
    * David Geffen, co-founder of Dreamworks SKG and founder of Geffen Records
    * Michael Gelman
    * Joel Gertner
    * Leonard Goldberg
    * Leonard Goldenson, founder of ABC
    * Akiva Goldsman
    * Glazer family
    * Dan Glickman, chief lobbyist for the Motion Picture Association of America
    * William Goetz
    * Mark Goodson
    * Bill Graham
    * Brian Grazer
    * Alan Greenberg, corporate director at Viacom
    * Oscar Hammerstein I
    * Don Hewitt
    * Paul Heyman
    * Sam Jaffe
    * Mel Karmazin, CEO of Sirius Satellite Radio
    * Jeffrey Katzenberg (1950 - ) film producer, director and co-founder of DreamWorks SKG[1]
    * Sam Katzman
    * Jared Kushner, owner of the New York Observer (son of Charles Kushner)
    * Carl Laemmle, founder of Universal Studios
    * Sherry Lansing, former head of Paramount Pictures
    * Norman Lear
    * Ross Levinsohn
    * Marv Levy
    * Val Lewton
    * Marcus Loew, Samuel Goldwyn, Louis B. Mayer, co-founders of MGM
    * Siegmund Lubin
    * David Merrick
    * Leslie Moonves, president and CEO of CBS Corporation
    * Guy Oseary
    * Michael Ovitz
    * William S. Paley, founder of CBS
    * Joseph Papp
    * Lou Pearlman
    * Hal Prince
    * Shari Redstone
    * Sumner Redstone, head of Viacom and on the board of directors at CBS
    * Ralph Roberts, Daniel Aaron, Julian Brodsky, founders of Comcast
    * Billy Rose
    * Steve Ross
    * Joe Roth
    * Rick Rubin
    * Samuel M. Rubin
    * Haim Saban, former owner of the Family Channel (purchased by Disney) and the Kirch German Media empire
    * David Sarnoff, founder of RCA
    * Dorothy Schiff
    * Mortimer L. Schiff
    * B.P. Schulberg
    * Morris Schwartz
    * Sherwood Schwartz
    * William Selig
    * David O. Selznick and other members of the Selznick family
    * Irene Mayer Selznick
    * Lewis J. Selznick
    * Neal Shapiro, former president of NBC News
    * Allan Sherman
    * Shubert family
    * Robert F.X. Sillerman, billionaire CEO and chairman of CKX, Inc.
    * Joel Silver
    * Harry Sloan, Chairman of MGM
    * Phil Spector
    * Aaron Spelling
    * Sam Spiegel
    * Steven Spielberg, director, founder of Dreamworks SKG
    * Dawn Steel
    * Jules C. Stein, founder of MCA
    * Howard Stern, media mogul
    * Brandon Tartikoff
    * Irving Thalberg
    * Harry, Albert, Sam & Jack Warner, founders of Warner Brothers
    * Casey Wasserman
    * Lew Wasserman
    * Bob Weinstein & Harvey Weinstein, founders of Miramax
    * David Westin
    * Jeff Zucker, Chief Executive Officer of the NBC Universal Television Group
    * Adolph Zukor, founder of Paramount Pictures

Homeless people are homeless for a reason; they've given up and don't make a valiant effort to turn their life around.
    No offense bro, but that's the most stupid thing you have uever post : nobody choose to not eat at least 3 times a day or to sleep in the street, if you things that, you should wake up and look at what happens everyday. Some people work 1? hours a day and can't pay a rent because they are paid like ****.

The world isn't a fair place where nice people are always fine and the bad punished.

Maybe you should remeber there's more than 3? millions of jobless and homeless people in the USA and a lot of kid also live under the poverty line :

"In 2006, poverty rate for minors in the United States was 21.9% - highest child poverty rate in the developed world.[6]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty..._United_States

Things aren't always black or white...

USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) USAviator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ballsoftitanium View Post
    Hey there buddy.

The Corridor won't even effect me, It actually will open up more jobs for my profession. It will create a better and cheaper way to transport goods and actually in the long run provide for a better economy and cheaper transportation. The land isn't even used anyway.

So for me flying the railways and roadways and pipelines will create a great job opportunity for me chief.
    Last edited by USAviator; 04-27-2008 at 11:59 AM.
    The Truth Is Out There

-Ron Paul 2012-

I'm in the Danger Zone.

Originally Posted by mark_tyson View Post
    It's just a bunch of retards here that are sheep. They mostly worship their television sets and believe everything CNN and FOX tells them..

Most of the media here is owned by Jewish/American Zionists
    Awe, now I see.

dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dave.mc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    One more thing we do you americans act like you hate the English on here, your all super friendly to us when we are on holiday over there. Even in smaller cities like Syracuse.