Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Have a couple of friends that have homeschooled. One is a hippie chick who actually runs a school herself and her kid seems to be okay, although growing up with her as an influence, I think he's going to have a rough time socially when he gets into the real world.

Another friend had two boys and they are both absolutely useless train wrecks. Still living at home at 25, no idea of a career or what they want to do, etc.

I honestly think it depends on the parents who are teaching them. I firmly think that home school can give kids a much better academic leg up because they aren't teaching to the lowest common denominator.

The problem being social skills and learning simple human dynamics - how to get along with other kids and deal with things like bullying, friend drama, crappy teachers, etc. All things that are part of the real world. they are sheltered from all that and so when they have to deal with it when they get older it's much more difficult.

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    Do you really spend a significant enough time around your cousin's children to be able to be an accurate judge that they're so much better than other kids based off of their home schooling? Because I see my cousins' kids less than once a year.
    Where did I say that they were "SO MUCH BETTER than other kids based off their home schooling"? Lol. You're attempting to put words in my mouth to justify your argument. Wise up wee lad.

Yeah I see them fairly often, bi-weekly atleast as our kids are all similar ages. I can see clear differences in his kids and my own/my brothers. Home schooling is only part of it as I aluded to in my original post. They're raised differently, i.e no YT//SM etc, very religious. They're very clued in kids and as much as I agree its likely for the best, I still wouldn't take that school experience away from my own. I think providing you actually talk to your kids properly on a regular basis and provide them with the perspective required to see through the potential bullchit they may see/hear, they're well enough equipped.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not a ton of times. They always seem about 5 years behind in terms of social maturity, from what I saw.

I don't even understand how home schooling really works. I mean, it's nice to keep people away from the nonsense of public schools in their formative years, but am I really to believe that Heidi the stay home mom is doing a great job at teaching math, science, etc.? Do they just order the textbooks the schools use, or how do they avoid all the woke stuff along the way?

Also, I guarantee most of the home schooled kids end up doing some seriously stupid chit in college to help make up for some of what they felt like they missed out on back in high school.
    It’s online. Moms and dads dont have to teach at all. Also, they often hire a teacher who then teaches a group lesson so it’s cheap, at whoever has the largest living room in the area.

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CellyTech View Post
    Where did I say that they were "SO MUCH BETTER than other kids based off their home schooling"? Lol. You're attempting to put words in my mouth to justify your argument. Wise up wee lad.

Relax, brah. The discussion is not that big of a deal. I didn't mean to offend you.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Have a couple of friends that have homeschooled. One is a hippie chick who actually runs a school herself and her kid seems to be okay, although growing up with her as an influence, I think he's going to have a rough time socially when he gets into the real world.

Another friend had two boys and they are both absolutely useless train wrecks. Still living at home at 25, no idea of a career or what they want to do, etc.

I honestly think it depends on the parents who are teaching them. I firmly think that home school can give kids a much better academic leg up because they aren't teaching to the lowest common denominator.

The problem being social skills and learning simple human dynamics - how to get along with other kids and deal with things like bullying, friend drama, crappy teachers, etc. All things that are part of the real world. they are sheltered from all that and so when they have to deal with it when they get older it's much more difficult.
    Home school =/= not having friends or social life. Statistically they are more social, not less. Because they actually interact with people and make plans to get together, when public and private school kids sit on their phones all day.

ToningWasTooHarshForMe atgbrahsrs's Avatar
    atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) atgbrahsrs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Honestly.... I do not see any problem.

I am only worried if it would produce an Elliot Rodgers socially.

Schools are literally only for that - to become sociable.

Also, producing a son who gets ahead so much academically means jack when he enters the corporate world and some loud Chads loud speak over him and get all the promotions.

That being said, he would go to college and possibly become social there?

Equally, the social aspect might cascade into college and result in the same or become too overwhelming.
    communist until you get rich
    rightwing until financially secure
    atheist until the plane starts falling
    slootist until you get married
    muslim after you get married

CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CellyTech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Relax, brah. The discussion is not that big of a deal. I didn't mean to offend you.
    Lol you definitely didn't offend me fella.

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Home school =/= not having friends or social life. Statistically they are more social, not less. Because they actually interact with people and make plans to get together, when public and private school kids sit on their phones all day.
    Yes, but I think they also don't get the negative side of social interactions so it stunts their resiliency. Kids need to learn how to deal with kids they don't like, and also how to form friend groups with those kids sometimes coming and going. It sounds like a minor thing, but being able to deal with jerks is a big part of learning social skills.

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Yes, but I think they also don't get the negative side of social interactions so it stunts their resiliency. Kids need to learn how to deal with kids they don't like, and also how to form friend groups with those kids sometimes coming and going. It sounds like a minor thing, but being able to deal with jerks is a big part of learning social skills.

Yes, but at what cost? Bad influences warp young minds, and cause more damage than good since the kid isnt yet old enough to detect bs and know right from wrong.

As a home school parent you have more time, more opportunities, and more ability to spot bs around your child and be there to warm them! Son, this guy is full of sheit. Because this this and that. But in public school you’re not there and defects in the upbringing go unnoticed, which is much worse.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're about to see a TON of kids homeschooled (in america) now that Government run schools are cratering and falling apart.

Hell, I used to think homeschooled kids were weird, but nowadays I would NEVER send my kids to Government school (aka a pædo jungle)...
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes.
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Plan to homeschool, and growing up I wished I had been homeschooled. I always hated school and ended up going with the goal to get out.
    My mom talked about homeschooling me or getting me the info to study and test out early but never did.
    Looking back it’s kinda funny in that I was always pretty well liked in school, I think I’ve just always despised the whole premise.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LogicalLifts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have met a few, and interviewed some (a tiny minority) on panels.

"It depends". One was a product of two Ivy League (years ago), working as an elite consultant (father) and surgeon (mother).

I knew the parents well and their son was effectively on another level for many reasons. Especially in terms of emotional maturity, self-awareness, and overall ability to engage with the world. He has "effortlessly" cruised through life with that basis.

But his parents are so intelligent and understanding themselves that their home schooling (mixed) could not really have produced anything else.

I don't trust a single parent with two jobs and 3 kids to "home school".

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Several - the one I know the best was a co-worker that I had interviewed. We are still in touch but only via social media, but he is a good guy and was a good employee when we worked together.

Was he weird? Yes he was a little different but I think it came more from him being very religious though that was probably why he was home schooled
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i may as well have been home schooled.

jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmal2000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My middle school got sold for housing development. I did 7th grade with Homeschooling. It was alright. It was on a computer and I could cheat. I didn't learn anything that year. Not like learning stuff at 7th grade really matters.
    You are your thoughts. Life is perception, thoughts are perception, perception is reality ergo thoughts are reality, I think therefore I am.
    08/08/2011. the day the aesthetics died. never forget.
    (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。 ✧。*・゜
    ░▒▓█ Read my paper █▓▒░
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SchoolOfShadows/comments/1awjjjb/paper_on_life_life_is_addition_theory_v15/

Investing the difference r32gojirra's Avatar
    r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jmal2000 View Post
    My middle school got sold for housing development. I did 7th grade with Homeschooling. It was alright. It was on a computer and I could cheat. I didn't learn anything that year. Not like learning stuff at 7th grade really matters.
    Learning to cheat is an underrated skill
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC
    Repped by kimm into 200kcrew crew

TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TBO1313 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A girl I used to hang out with in college was home schooled. She was really cool but there was something slightly off about her. When I found out she was home schooled it all made perfect sense. She was way too naive for someone who had spent her whole life in Louisiana and Mississippi.
    6'2"

OMAD results: 2/15/19-235, 10/13/19-190

OHP-205 Bench- 245 Squat - 405 C&J - 245

2021 Spring cut: 195lbs starting weight

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My college roommate was home schooled

Me and my crew used to smoke pot on the hill behind the dorm and we could watch him obsessively beat his meat through the wide open fukking window non stop.

The room smelt of sweat and semen, after my first couple weeks I would just tell girls I had lost my room key and my piece of chit roommate wouldn’t open the door for me at night so they would let me crash in their bed.

My boyo Byron opened his laptop after we all piled in one day and it was anime porn and this kid in a fukking fuzzy robe naked.

Fuk
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post

Me and my crew used to smoke pot on the hill behind the dorm and we could watch him obsessively beat his meat through the wide open fukking window non stop.

The room smelt of sweat and semen, after my first couple weeks I would just tell girls I had lost my room key and my piece of chit roommate wouldn’t open the door for me at night so they would let me crash in their bed.

My boyo Byron opened his laptop after we all piled in one day and it was anime porn and this kid in a fukking fuzzy robe naked.

Fuk
    Fuk, you had wincel for dorm mate?

r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) r32gojirra has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

No apparently this guy was smearing chit on the walls and sukking off gender diverse individuals
    By reading this post you acknowledge r32gojirra is an online persona and all posts by r32gojirra are satirical in nature. Comments by r32gojirra shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the author portraying the online character nor any professional or contractual affiliates of the author.

AP4C
    HTC

Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Duckliver has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post

It was at chaminade in Hawaii (went for 1 semester before kicked out for selling coke, then banished to kitchens for rest of my life)

So the kid did crew club and since Hawaii got some flesh eating virus thing on his feet. All the skin like fell off. He would drape bloody bandages all over the room and would leave bloody footprints in bathroom. It was truly the most horrifying roommate one could ever ask for.
    “Man’s image of the nature of man is not only a matter for objective inquiry; it is and has always been a prime instrument of social and political control. He who moulds that image does so with enormous consequences for the society in which he lives.”

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Freshman year of college had someone in my classes who was home schooled through highschool. College was the first time he'd been in normal school.

He was alright and nice, but dang was he socially awkward. Didn't understand social cues. I remember he made out with a chick at a party and thought she was his GF (she was a hoe who would make out with any guy).

After like 2 years of college, he seemed to be up to speed socially, but dang those first few months must've been rough for him.

Originally Posted by mchabs View Post
    Freshman year of college had someone in my classes who was home schooled through highschool. College was the first time he'd been in normal school.

He was alright and nice, but dang was he socially awkward. Didn't understand social cues. I remember he made out with a chick at a party and thought she was his GF (she was a hoe who would make out with any guy).

After like 2 years of college, he seemed to be up to speed socially, but dang those first few months must've been rough for him.
    Dang

Spoiler!

AP4C
    HTC

Originally Posted by Duckliver View Post

Fuk
    Lmao fuk off

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. I met a kid who frequented some of the same parties as me thru friends back when I was in my 20s

He was a homeschooled Mormon

Basically the second he turned 18 he ditched his family and became independent and renounced that entire lifestyle.

He grew up without televisions in his house.

Tbh he was a really cool dude for growing up in a very sheltered way, but this was back in like 2006ish so social media hadn't destroyed us all. If he didn't tell you how fukked his childhood was you prob wouldn't have known but if he told you about it. You could tell it pissed him off that he missed out on the highschool experience
    He partied hard in our college years.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ScrillaIsBake View Post
    Most home school kids I grew up with were socially stunted. It's very similar to when kids had to switch to online schooling during Covid. It's like they lose and don't development all their social skills. Brutal
    There are probably way more kids/people that went through public schools that are socially inept. Being around people doesn't mean you get along with them. Look at school shooters. For every one of those, there's probably 1000's that are not that far off but won't ever do it.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by freeburn View Post
    Yes. I met a kid who frequented some of the same parties as me thru friends back when I was in my 20s

He was a homeschooled Mormon

Basically the second he turned 18 he ditched his family and became independent and renounced that entire lifestyle.

He grew up without televisions in his house.

Tbh he was a really cool dude for growing up in a very sheltered way, but this was back in like 2006ish so social media hadn't destroyed us all. If he didn't tell you how fukked his childhood was you prob wouldn't have known but if he told you about it. You could tell it pissed him off that he missed out on the highschool experience
    He partied hard in our college years.
    I'm stunned when I hear people who grew up with no TV.

Don't necessarily think it's a bad thing, it's just like, why?

That being said, I don't particularly enjoy watching TV. I didn't even have a TV when I lived alone. Now I have one cuz I live with the GF.

FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FarmersSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been around a few. I think the percentage of "socially off" people is a little higher in the home-schooled group versus those that went to public school. The home-schooled group also includes some of the most well-adjusted, high achievers. My two youngest will be at least partially home-schooled. My older kids have all done public school but have taken advantage of opportunities to take online courses through colleges and online charter schools in order to address specific interests. There are challenges in getting kids educated nowadays, but there are a lot of opportunities, too, if a parent puts in a little effort to search them out. No credit to me there, my wife manages most of it.
    SAAVM CREW
    MFC

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was home schooled
    Interestingly enough I just met a sloot who was too
    She has one of the nicest asses I’ve ever seen and doesn’t workout at all

edit: as if public schools don’t produce awkward incels lol
    Last edited by IlChosenOne; 05-22-2024 at 09:11 AM.
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *