Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Islandboyo View Post
    LOL Wincel has never lived with black people, even though he sure does think he has it figured out that all races are equal and that despite the massive DNA differences between them, they somehow are all capable of the same things.
    Wincel could not survive where I live.

N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) N0rds has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TomPaine View Post
    Had some older co-workers who were forced integrated back in the 70s and they were talking about it in my office. The black dude said that he was bussed to an 99% white school and it was rough at first as he got teased a lot. The white guy around the same age then said that he was bussed to a 99% black school and he was getting in fights every day simply to defend himself from being assaulted daily. Black co-worker's jaw dropped. He had always been told how bad his situation was and had no idea that someone doing the opposite had it 100x worse.

Damn.

I went to a nice HS in the richer part of town, where all the black kids were from well-to-do parents (lawyers and stuff) so they were cool, and not loud AF or fighting types. One of my diving team buddies was a really cool guy on the swim team. He had 3 nipples. Even my best buddy (black) all through jr high was a FLAMING homo but didn't know it yet. The only time in my entire school life I got in trouble, was skipping class to help him hit up a redhead he "liked", and we got busted. But dude went to the other part of the city's poorer HS so we split ways.

My last few years, they started bussing in "inner city students".

Holy fukc did that suck dick.

I remember one kid was literally named "Importante" pronounced "importantay". Dude was a loud, low IQ fukwad. Walked around the school strutting and flailing his arms nonstop for some reason. Always wore a weird jacket even in warm weather. Talking to himself very loudly.

Then the women were even worse. The hallways went from normal HS chatter, to ALL OUT SHANIQUA/BONQUISHA SCREAMING all day long. I still cannot believe how loud and obnoxious these girls were.

I feel bad for the grades below me, who had to deal with daily hallway fights.
    MАGА 2024. I rep pаtriots, and neg anti-american phægots. "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." most of the day, but I give when I can.
    Z4 is a frauding phægot. *not financial advice as I am not your financial advisor*
    Jayarbie‎ deeply defends pædophiles, like MinisterofChildGrooming.
    suave2000 is a confirmed Tunneler.

Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Akd123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by steeler505 View Post
    Imagine not putting the education and well-being of your child above virtue signaling.
    Thats a damn good point that is overlooked. They failed as parents. They should be held accountable of something. Thats just wrong. That literally increases the odds of being hurt and unsuccessful. Never had a prayer with parents like that.repped

TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TryingMen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They said in the video one is public and the other is private. Guarantee her parents were too poor to send her to the private school and made up some story about going to the black school by choice as a cope.

You can even tell at the beginning that her mom is poor trailer trash. No way she was sending her kid to a private school. You guys are low IQ if you actually think this was a choice.

They probably live in the all black neighborhoods in that area too "by choice" lmao... it's all just poor people coping.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0rds View Post
    Damn.

I went to a nice HS in the richer part of town, where all the black kids were from well-to-do parents (lawyers and stuff) so they were cool, and not loud AF or fighting types. One of my diving team buddies was a really cool guy on the swim team. He had 3 nipples. Even my best buddy (black) all through jr high was a FLAMING homo but didn't know it yet. The only time in my entire school life I got in trouble, was skipping class to help him hit up a redhead he "liked", and we got busted. But dude went to the other part of the city's poorer HS so we split ways.

My last few years, they started bussing in "inner city students".

Holy fukc did that suck dick.

I remember one kid was literally named "Importante" pronounced "importantay". Dude was a loud, low IQ fukwad. Walked around the school strutting and flailing his arms nonstop for some reason. Always wore a weird jacket even in warm weather. Talking to himself very loudly.

Then the women were even worse. The hallways went from normal HS chatter, to ALL OUT SHANIQUA/BONQUISHA SCREAMING all day long. I still cannot believe how loud and obnoxious these girls were.

I feel bad for the grades below me, who had to deal with daily hallway fights.
    Sounds like the high school I went to. No wonder parents with common sense will kill themselves to send their kids to a private school.

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it's an all black school the principle shouldn't allow parents to do this **** for the sole purpose of virtua signalling about how unracist they are.

Also why is she missing a part of her head/skull?

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Her parents failed, not because of her going to a majority black school, but because they clearly didnt guide and teach how to become a productive member of society. Same as most of the black kids that went to school with her.

I went to a majority black school, and I don't have a criminal record, don't have any dents on my head, and I am a productive member of society. Same applies for all of my siblings. But my parents, and more specifically my father cared about how we turned out.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lmaofascistmod View Post
    LOL @ fascists mods erasing me because I challenge the nazi narrative.

Not as much as you think, no. IQ has a lot to do with childhood environmental differences as well.

It's fuking hilarious how Mr. Free speech erases me when I destroy his racist narrative and truly explain how to liberate the people. Can't have that can you?

You won't stop me motherfuker. I will keep coming back.

We will defeat fascism again. And again. AND AGAIN.
    JFC wincel, are you listening to yourself?

You'll keep coming back to fight fascism... on the misc lol. Wow.
    "Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ParsleyTea has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember reading a conservative commentator, Wayne Root, writing about attending a mainly black HS school. What his experience was like ~

WAYNE ROOT: “If President Trump Campaigns Black, He Will Be Back” (in the White House)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...igns-black-he/

.....First, I grew up in a majority-black town on the Bronx borderline, in Mt. Vernon, New York. I went to an all-black middle school and an all-black high school. I was in a tiny minority of whites at those schools. I was bullied by my black classmates and fought back…I won the respect of my black classmates…and I became best friends with my black classmates.

I was the only white kid in the school who made this breakthrough. I eventually played on the track and football teams with all black classmates.

Secondly, forty years ago, at the age of 21 years old, I ran for major political office in New York…as a Republican-conservative…in a district that was overwhelmingly black…and literally 100% Democrat.

I had zero chance to win. No Republican had ever even come close. It was considered the most unwinnable district for Republicans in the state of New York. My opponent was never defeated in that district- before, or since.

But I had a plan to “take the race to her” in black neighborhoods. To campaign in all-black “project buildings” where no Republican had ever set foot before. And to wear out the shoe leather until I knocked on the door of every black voter in my district.

Black residents were shocked in those poverty-stricken, graffiti-covered, high-crime “project buildings” when they answered the door and standing in front of them was a white 21-year-old Republican asking for their vote!

I didn’t win that race. But I gave the incumbent Democrat the race of her lifetime. I had the highest vote totals in all-black “project buildings”- than any Republican ever.

And I made it the closest race of my opponent’s entire career- before or after. She won twenty races and lost 0. But I came the closest of anyone ever.

Because I dared to campaign where no Republican had ever gone before.

She called me on the night of the election and said to me, “Please promise me you’ll never run against me again. I can’t take another race like that. I’ll have a heart attack.”

I understand black voters like perhaps no other white Republican in America. I understand what it takes to win their votes. And I know Trump can get the highest black vote totals of any Republican in history- and lock up the 2024 election.

Trump already starts with several major advantages:

*Black voters feel kinship with a man being persecuted by a weaponized government and an unjust justice system.

*Black voters have gotten nothing from the Democrat Party in all these years- other than broken promises and welfare checks. Look around at black inner-city neighborhoods. No Democrat has ever given them opportunity, mobility, or prosperity. What do black voters have to lose? It can’t get any worse.

*Now look at Trump’s first term. Trump gave black voters criminal justice reform…a prosperous economy…and the lowest black unemployment in history.

Biden and Democrats have handed the opportunity of a lifetime to Trump and the GOP.

Democrats have chosen illegal aliens over black citizens. Because of open borders, black communities, schools and healthcare are being overrun. Crime is exploding. Drugs are everywhere. Budgets are busted. There is no money left for black citizens. Even in Chicago black voters are threatening to vote Republican.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get blacks to vote Republican. Even if Michelle Obama replaces Joe Biden- as I’ve predicted for over a year. President Trump will still get historic levels of black male votes.

President Trump, this is your chance to win 2024 by a massive landslide. But you have to fight for it. Take my advice…

Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Godfrd824 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

It's because they know he's too powerful. He can drink his own piss better than anyone, better than Bear Grylls. That's why they keep banning him.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home.

Registered User explosiveMidget's Avatar
    explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) explosiveMidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Not all heroes wear capes.

Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    It's because they know he's too powerful. He can drink his own piss better than anyone, better than Bear Grylls. That's why they keep banning him.
    I just hope gaycel uses it wisely. With great power comes great responsibility.

No wonder the mods are scared of him, they should be.

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    Wincel be like....

"Do you think SHE actually felt like that was a sexual thing he was doing? She's like 6. Only an actual p3do would think that she thought he was groping her, too."

"Not that it's impossible to touch a minor inappropriately, but it is true that a 6 year old girl will not recognize someone putting a hand on their chest as groping, whether it is inappropriate or not."

- Jayarbie

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=182007113&p=1671975503#post1671975503

Originally Posted by Leonydus View Post
    this is how its goin,

they must have bashed her skull into the concrete as is customary
    What all was she arrested for? And is that seriously four arrests in six months?? Lol WTF?

- Jayarbie

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I addressed all this in the deleted quote. I do not claim all races are exactly equal. I claim other factors dominate these slight differences. I gave examples and explained very clearly why. But the fact that you see, in the OP, a white girl "acting black" disproves your argument.
    No, a white girl acting black doesn't disprove my argument, it actually proves it, but you're too low IQ to get it.

The environment shapes the individual, so who shapes the environment? Who shaped the environment that that young girl grew up? White people?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes. White people. With centuries of oppression. I explained the inequities in education and in the financial state of parents. The state shapes the environment.

She grow up in a black area, went to school with black kids, and consumes media that promotes nothing but black culture, but you're saying that white people created that environment? So black people are not responsible for the environments that they create?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What all was she arrested for? And is that seriously four arrests in six months?? Lol WTF?
    meth & something else. cant remember but there was a full pic on twitter

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    meth & something else. cant remember but there was a full pic on twitter
    And what happened to her head?

ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ithappenss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stupid000 View Post
    And what happened to her head?
    as far as i can remember it just mentioned she got her head caved in but no actual reason as to why

stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stupid000 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ithappenss View Post
    as far as i can remember it just mentioned she got her head caved in but no actual reason as to why
    Lmao.

I guess it happens.

But I really want to know cause she looks weird as fck.

How can you blame blacks for creating that environment when that environment is a direct result of STATE POLICIES? Furthermore, that exact environment and culture arises in poor regions all over the world and is not unique to blacks. Go look at Irish ghettos, poor Ukrainian neighborhoods, collapsed economies in South America, poor parts of India, China, and Taiwan. Look at historical crime in Japan when it was less developed.
    wrong.

There is no state policy holding down blacks in America today, nor a decade or 4 ago either. They get welfare, free housing, and food stamps. They themselves are responsible for the environment they live in. The state isn't forcing them to commit crime, throw trash everywhere, have unprotected sex, or smoke weed all day. This is the environment that blacks create where ever they reside in America. Now if you put some white children in this environment, they will grow up to act the same way as those blacks, because that is just the environment that they know.

But if we look at the kinds of environments that white people create, we find safe, productive, and clean living conditions, and that holds true for anywhere in the globe. Which is why South Africa was a paradise when white people ran it, but is now an unsafe chit hole now that blacks run the show. Haiti was a rich island under French WHITE rule, but is now a hell hole after black administration.

"poor regions" aren't a thing. There is no where in the world that is just inherently "poor" unless the PEOPLE make it that way. It just so happens that black people create poor regions because they're not equipped to build successful societies.

Whites, Asians, and Arabs can move into any of these "poor regions" and all of a sudden the it goes from poor to decent, simply by changing the people.

Black towns are chitholes because black people live there. Why did all the nice towns and cities that black people move to in America turn to chit within like 10 years? What specific policy caused that? Those towns were great places to live right up until black people moved in and the whites moved out. There are hundreds of examples of this across America. The Caribbean and South America is the same thing.

What policies are causing all the people with more white genes to be upperclass in Central/South/North America while the people with black genes to make up the majority of the poor? What do the upperclass people look like in Brazil compared to the lower class? What policies caused that?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lnvictus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IQ dipped 70 points. Congratulations..
    Disclaimer: The post above is about 3.50% srs

Poverty Meal Crew
    Already dripping precum Crew

🌲 I acknowledge that this comment was posted using app hosted in a server located in indigenous land of The Métis (1745) & The Algonquin (1886), 🌲

Look at Haiti. Are you going to ignore that the US installed the dictator, Duvalier, and couped Aristide? You ignore the meddling and subjugation of whites in the liberation of these countries. Do you forget how many imperialist countries responded to South Africa? And in spite of reforms there, South Africa remains one of the most unequal societies on Earth.

Poor regions are a thing, and they are often, but not always the product of violent oppression by imperialism. My counterexample is the Irish and Italians. You saw how the conditions were in their ghettos when they faced similar oppression. And you have seen the changes upon their liberation.

Those towns and cities you talk about had economic collapses, and poor blacks moved there because cost of living was cheaper as a result. Look at Detroit and Chicago.

And you again forget the history of imperialism in South America. Could it be that the ones who look more white are literally descended from the oppressors and thus benefit more?

And again, you contradict yourself. If this is environmental, then you could also take blacks and have them grow up in a different culture and end up different from your nazi stereotype hoodrat. And you do see that. So you know this isn't genetic.

Your argument amounts to: "Well, blacks are unsuccessful." Well I explained why and how to fix it. You seem to want to believe it is innately genetic, but then you turn around and agree it is environmental.
    So Arabs, Asians, and whites never had subjugation or defeats that devastated their lands? Whites, Arabs, and Asians have all been exploited and enslaved at one point or another, and guess what? They always bounced back and rebuilt to the same quality, if not better, than what they had before the defeat. Stop making these lame excuses that paint blacks as perpetual victims while ignoring the rest of the world who's been through hardship. What kinds of conditions were blacks found in before they ever faced any white subjugation?

There are no poor regions, only poor people, who then make a certain area poor. Land cannot inherently be "poor", because poor is solely a human concept that exist in human made societies. If one race of people are consistently poor no matter where they go, that just should tell us something.

I'm not contradicting myself whatsoever. Blacks create chitty environments. That is 100% genetic. If you take a black and FORCE him to live like a white person surrounded by whites, then he will end up different, but that is because he is being trained to behave. He would never be able to recreate that though because it is coming from outside of himself, not from within. It can't come from within because he doesn't have the GENETICS required.

Is a lion being able to follow commands and perform tricks at circus evidence that Lions are capable of doing such feats of their own accord? No, because without the human training they would never do such things. Black people can be trained by other races to be educated, civil, and clean, but as soon as you remove their trainers they would revert back to their natural disposition.

so now Wincel is advocating for black people to be FORCED to live in the image of other races because they're utterly incapable of being civilized on their own? How racist of you. Your arguments are pretty silly if you would sit down and think them through logically.

Humans create their own social environments. There existed no pre-made human society out there that a race of people stumbled upon. Each race went out and created their societies based on the genetic capabilities and character that they were BORN WITH. The only way to change that is to change their DNA via race mixing, or to enslave them and force them to behave. Which solution do you advocate for?
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

First of all, land can be inherently poor economically due to being landlocked or for other economic resource reasons. They bounced back...after centuries. How long have you given blacks? A few decades by your own admission.

And again, socialism is what allowed many of those groups to decolonize and rise out of oppression in the last century.

Lmfao if they can be "trained to behave", then it isn't genetic, and they could all then learn to behave. How are you this retarded?
    Germany and Japan were destroyed in WW2, and they bounced back in a few years. Germany went from the being the poorest country on earth after WW1 to becoming the most powerful country on earth in like 3 years. People who lived in landlocked or resource poor environments have gone on to create the greatest civilizations to ever exist in history, so no, an area cannot be inherently poor. Sure there are places that lack resources, but we have even seen these places become the epicenters of world empires, but only if they are occupied by whites.

Do dogs pass their training off to their offspring, or do all puppies need to be trained by people? Can a dog train its own puppies in the same manner that their human owners trained them, or will humans also have to train the puppies?

Yeah they can learn to behave if whites teach them and force them. Is that what you're advocating for retard? Whites to dictate how blacks must behave and live?This is where your lack of critical thinking is on display. If they can be trained to act in a certain way that means they can only maintain that status as long as the trainer remains to keep them on track. Since they do not produce such capabilities naturally, their training will all go away as soon as the more civilized races are gone. How do you think blacks went from having normal names, dressing nicely, making good music, and acting civilized to being a group of wild rabid degenerate animals in just 30-40 years? Because white people gave them freedom and left them to their own devices LOL

Shouldn't blacks have been worse off immediately after slavery and segregation if it was such a bad thing for them? Why is it that they're much worse off now than they were 50 years ago? Why are they getting more animal like instead of more civilized? Because they have freedom and can do what they want now that whitey doesn't force them to behave. Just like a pack of well trained dogs will devolve into their natural state if people let them free.

LOL @ you
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rollerball has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Germany and Japan were destroyed in WW2, and they bounced back in a few years. Germany went from the being the poorest country on earth after WW1 to becoming the most powerful country on earth in like 3 years. People who lived in landlocked or resource poor environments have gone on to create the greatest civilizations to ever exist in history, so no, an area cannot be inherently poor. Sure there are places that lack resources, but we have even seen these places become the epicenters of world empires, but only if they are occupied by whites.

Do dogs pass their training off to their offspring, or do all puppies need to be trained by people? Can a dog train its own puppies in the same manner that their human owners trained them, or will humans also have to train the puppies?

Yeah they can learn to behave if whites teach them and force them. Is that what you're advocating for retard? Whites to dictate how blacks must behave and live?This is where your lack of critical thinking is on display. If they can be trained to act in a certain way that means they can only maintain that status as long as the trainer remains to keep them on track. Since they do not produce such capabilities naturally, their training will all go away as soon as the more civilized races are gone. How do you think blacks went from having normal names, dressing nicely, making good music, and acting civilized to being a group of wild rabid degenerate animals in just 30-40 years? Because white people gave them freedom and left them to their own devices LOL

Shouldn't blacks have been worse off immediately after slavery and segregation if it was such a bad thing for them? Why is it that they're much worse off now than they were 50 years ago? Why are they getting more animal like instead of more civilized? Because they have freedom and can do what they want now that whitey doesn't force them to behave. Just like a pack of well trained dogs will devolve into their natural state if people let them free.

LOL @ you
    AAs were actually doing progressively better and had a chance until a few specific things happened. The subsidization of single motherhood and the unforeseen consequences of Executive Order 8802.

With massive amounts of industrial and military aid from the US...lmfao how are you this stupid?

Oh so I guess all the black members of our intelligentsia are merely trained dogs and are incapable of reason themselves, right? God you are so shamelessly disgusting. You can't even do basic math and think yourself superior. The only solution is for people to violently humble you.

And you still continue to contradict yourself, claiming this behavior is somehow innate while also claiming it can be environmentally altered. You also seem to forget whites behaved the same way for centuries. Scientific development isn't uniquely white, you nazi moron.

"How do you think blacks went from having normal names, dressing nicely, making good music, and acting civilized to being a group of wild rabid degenerate animals in just 30-40 years?" I could ask the same of white people...

Since it happened to both of you, the answer is likely not unique to one race. What changed in the last 4 decades? Oh yeah...massive inequality.

You really shouldn't be in the US military, Christopher Tucker Gribble.

Oh and please tell me which landlocked country was white and became a successful empire? Mongolia was landlocked and successful, and that was due to scientific and military innovations that gave them an edge in warfare. If you are talking about classical Austria Hungary, it wasn't landlocked...In fact, that's the entire reason they expand out militarily and try to control better territory, inbred.
    Massive amount of industry was shipped off to Germany and America right after WW2, along with stealing all of the German scientist.... cuck boy

how much aid has been given to black countries around the world in the last few years alone? What did they do with the aid?

Black members of our intelligentsia who were raised in a white country, and educated by white/jew teachers in schools created by whites? You still don't get it, you may suffer from some sort of disability.

You don't understand the difference between conviction and imitation, do you?
    We often hear of negroes who have learnt music, who are clerks in banking-houses, and who know how to read, write, count, dance, and speak, like white men. People are astonished at this, and conclude that the negro is capable of everything! And then, in the same breath, they will express surprise at the contrast between the Slav civilization and our own. The Russians, Poles, and Serbians (they will say), even though they are far nearer to us than the negroes, are only civilized on the surface ; the higher classes alone participate in our ideas, owing to the continual admixture of English, French, and German blood. The masses, on the other hand, are. invincibly ignorant of the Western world and its movements, although they have been Christian for so many centuries—in many cases before we were converted ourselves ! The solution is simple. There is a great difference between imitation and conviction. Imitation does not necessarily imply a serious breach with hereditary instincts ; but no one has a real part in any civilization until he is able to make progress by himself, without direction from others.* * In discussing the list of remarkable negroes which is given in the first instance by Blumenbach and could easily be supplemented, Carus well says that among the black races there has never been any politics or literature or any developed ideas of art, and that when any individual negroes have distinguished themselves it has always been the result of white influence. There is not a single man among them to be compared, I will not say to one of our men of genius, but to the heroes of the yellow races—for example, Confucius. (Carus, op. cit.)"

and since you mentioned Haiti :
    Let us cross the mountains that separate the Republic of San Domingo from the State of Hayti. We find a society of which the institutions are not only parallel to our own, but are derived from the latest pronouncements of our political wisdom. All that the most enlightened liberalism has proclaimed for the last sixty years in the deliberative assemblies of Europe, all that has been written by the most enthusiastic champions of man's dignity and independence, all the declarations of rights and principles—these have all found their echo on the banks of the Artibonite. Nothing African has remained in the statute law. All memories of the land of Ham have been officially expunged from men's minds. The State language has never shown a trace of African influence. The institutions, as I said before, are completely European. Let us consider how they harmonize with the manners of the people. We are in a different world at once. The manners are as depraved, brutal, and savage as in Dahomey or among the Fellatahs.* There is the same barbaric love of finery coupled with the same indifference to form. Beauty consists in colour, and so long as a garment is of flaming red and edged with tinsel, the owner does not trouble about its being largely in holes. The question of cleanliness never enters anyone's head. If you wish to approach a high official in this country, you find yourself being introduced to a gigantic negro lying on his back, on a wooden bench. His head is enveloped in a torn and dirty handkerchief, * See the articles of Gustave d'Alaux in the Revue des deux Mondes. surmounted by a cocked hat, all over gold lace. An immense sword hangs from his shapeless body. His embroidered coat lacks the final perfection of a waistcoat. Our general's feet are cased in carpet slippers. Do you wish to question him, to penetrate his mind, and learn the nature of the ideas he is revolving there ? You will find him as uncultured as a savage, and his bestial self-satisfaction is only equalled by his profound and incurable laziness. If he deigns to open his mouth, he will roll you out all the commonplaces which the newspapers have been inflicting on us for the last half-century. The barbarian knows them all by heart. He has other interests, of course, and very different interests; but no other ideas. He speaks like Baron Holbach, argues like Monsieur de Grimm, and has ultimately no serious preoccupation except chewing tobacco, drinking alcohol, disembowelling his enemies, and conciliating his sorcerers. The rest of the time he sleeps. The State is divided among two factions. These are separated from each other by a certain incompatibility, not of political theory, but of skin. The mulattoes are on one side, the negroes on the other. The former have certainly more intelligence and are more open to ideas. As I have already remarked in the case of San Domingo, the European blood has modified the African character. If these men were set in the midst of a large white population, and so had good models constantly before their eyes, they might become quite useful citizens. Unfortunately the negroes are for the time being superior in strength and numbers. Although their racial memory of Africa has its origin, in many cases, as far back as their grandfathers, they are still completely under the sway of African ideals. Their greatest pleasure is idleness ; their most cogent argument is murder. The most intense hatred has always existed between the two parties in the island. The history of Hayti, of democratic Hayti, is merely a long series of massacres ; massacres of mulattoes by negroes, or of negroes by mulattoes, according as the one or the other held the reins of power. The constitution, however enlightened it may pretend to be, has no influence whatever. It sleeps harm lessly upon the paper on which it is written. The power that reigns unchecked is the true spirit of these peoples. According to the natural law already mentioned, the black race, belonging as it does to a branch of the human family that is incapable of civilization, cherishes the deepest feelings of repulsion towards all the others. Thus we see the negroes of Hayti violently driving out the whites and forbidding them to enter their territory. They would like to exclude even the mulattoes ; and they aim at their extermination. Hatred of the foreigner is the mainspring of local politics. Owing, further, to the innate laziness of the race, agriculture is abolished, industry is not even mentioned, commerce becomes less every day. The hideous increase of misery prevents the growth of population, which is actually being diminished by the continual wars, revolts, and military executions. The inevitable result is not far off. A country of which the fertility and natural resources used to enrich generation after generation of planters will become a desert; and the wild goat will roam alone over the fruitful plains, the magnificent valleys, the sublime mountains, of the Queen of the Antilles.
    What members of the black community accomplished anything in a purely black society, that went through black created and ran institutions with zero influence from other races? LOL
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Originally Posted by rollerball View Post
    AAs were actually doing progressively better and had a chance until a few specific things happened. The subsidization of single motherhood and the unforeseen consequences of Executive Order 8802.
    Blacks did better when the memory of how they were forced to act by white people lived on. As time moved on from slavery/segregation black people also moved away from their white training and fell into their natural ways as whitey was no longer forcing them to dress and talk correctly. If black people were actually capable of maintaining white customs and civilization, then their position SHOULD have been getting better all of these decades since slavery, but in fact we see the opposite, even with BILLIONS of dollars in welfare. This proves that blacks are utterly incapable of the level of civilization that whites created.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

You still don't get it, you may suffer from some sort of disability.
    It's wincel ffs.. It's a known fact that he's a homebound drain on society who can't function in life.

- Jayarbie

128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 128 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by misctrader View Post
    If her parents forced this on her as some sort of progressive agenda, I hope they suffer mental anguish every time they deal with her problems.

Edit: The description said her mom sent her on purpose to fight ethnic segregation.
    Lmfao

Her name suggests she's white trash that grew up in the ghetto and naturally went to that school. She also has the hood white girl gaze

But holy delusional white savior mother of piss sacrificing her daughter to the alter of liberalism like that. Guess it's better than transing her like most of them do.