Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Real living is emotional connections between people. Your car is fake, your ipod is fake, your xbox video games are all fake.

BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BrutalEnfilade is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Negged into red for being a negative Nancy.
    PM me if you need someone to talk to.

UCF KNIGHTS CREW
    CompEng Crew
    *Ron Paul*
    *Always Pick 2 Crew*
    *Trance and EDM*
    *Metal*
    *We Deftones Nao*
    +Positive Crew+
    -Chan Family Crew-
    **Dr. Bao ME Appreciation Crew**

Steam: dusk_sniper
    SC: Nothanksdave

LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LeoDaVinci has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't believe atheism is true. I don't believe in any major, organized religion (or any cults) but I do believe in a god of some sort and b/c it presumably (debatabley) knows all, then what we do literally echoes in eternity and is therefore important. From this, I draw my morals.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NikolaG8 View Post
    I find afterlife flawed as well. how can someone live for an eternity without insanity?

Also, i understand that you should live in the moment, but why live for the moment, when it will be forgotten and erased a second later. thats how tiny our lives our to this engima like universe
    also, if time goes infinitely backwards, how do we get to the point we are now? think about that one and let it mind **** you.
    time is finite, so plain and simple "eternity" doesnt exist

EDIT: if eternity exists, infinite time exists
    IF time goes in the future infinitely
    THEN time goes in the past infinitely
    how do we get to the present????

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    No. Im saying that life itself really has no purpose unless theres something after it.
    why does life have to have a purpose? if you are absolutely sure there isnt then why not create your own?

funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50) funnymoney will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    Real living is emotional connections between people. Your car is fake, your ipod is fake, your xbox video games are all fake.
    people are fake

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by s2pid View Post
    this. that feel when you are FA and you got out, get yucky with a friend, everyone ifs smiling and happy. all about the love, no hippy

it's still about a balance though, those things you mentioned will increase your happiness if used correctly

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    if you are truly happy then dwelling/thinking about death shouldn't effect you

honestly i'm depressed as fuk and have been for years now, i've had my short lived happy moments.

i want to killmyself now but i'm not even happy enough to do that, not content with my goals in life. if i had a gun i might do it tho
    Thank you for the insight, but please dont consider it my friend. Can you look at your family in the eye with a gun against your head and pull the trigger?

Life is a mysterious jungle in which every human is walking in blindfolded. Once you gasp how unique and special this world is, you will be greatful that you are experiencing it.

we humans weren't suppose to even be created, our chances were 1 in trillions. Yet here we are..

JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JKLOL has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    brb an hero
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞ // ☮ // EDM+Dubstep Crew

"lol jutst have me das it u wnt ipad igga bbaayy" �\_(ツ)_/�

Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bar182 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No. Im saying that life itself really has no purpose unless theres something after it.
    Lets play along, then whats the point of the afterlife? is there an after-after life?

Get real.

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong logic OP: "This is the only life we will ever get, so it's worthless"

You just wot mate?
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) s2pid is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by funnymoney View Post
    people are fake
    Emotional connections. Do you have solid bonds with fake people? No they have a guard up and don't let you in.

Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000) Dion22K is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im living because i was born. dont think so deeply about stuff like this op, itll just phuck with your head and leave you frustrated. srs

White Knight Captain Skeletor666's Avatar
    Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skeletor666 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by An hero View Post
    wow that's a brilliant argument, you should email this to Richard Dawkins. Never heard anything like it, truly profound.
    LOL, you schooled that *******.
    " You can't spell Caucasian without Asian, nomsayin' "
    ~ Skeletor

NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NikolaG8 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    You're pathetic if the only reason you have for doing anything and/or living is for the after-life.

You should just an hero.
    Correct, but living in conformity is such a waste of so little and unique time.

People should stop giving a fak what others say and do what they are passionate about, money will come later.

Conformity is the worst disease man ever caught

d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000) d4mn3d is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why do you assume being a sheep is a bad thing?

You think you'd be able to do everything you do now if everyone was out trying to be "unique" and do their own thing?

Treat life like a game, might as well play since you got a quarter in the machine anyway.

Teen Misc -->

████████████████████ ███ chrisITALIA's Avatar
    chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000) chrisITALIA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find afterlife flawed as well. how can someone live for an eternity without insanity?

Also, i understand that you should live in the moment, but why live for the moment, when it will be forgotten and erased a second later. thats how tiny our lives our to this engima like universe
    Don't worry there is no evidence pointing to an afterlife so you shouldn't have to worry about it.
    At the same time that's the beautiful thing, we are lucky enough to be able to be alive living right now in a universe which is so complex the human mind isn't even able to grasp aspects of it.
    As humans we have consciousness, we can reflect on things, we feel different emotions good and bad etc and we should make the most of all these amazing things.
    It's arrogant in a sense to think that we should be granted an afterlife or have greater meaning in a universe that is so vast, complex and old. We should be thankful and take full advantage of the life we have right now.

kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000) kyble is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you for the insight, but please dont consider it my friend. Can you look at your family in the eye with a gun against your head and pull the trigger?

Life is a mysterious jungle in which every human is walking in blindfolded. Once you gasp how unique and special this world is, you will be greatful that you are experiencing it.

we humans weren't suppose to even be created, our chances were 1 in trillions. Yet here we are..
    i didn't choose to be born, my parents did that for me, they should know that suicide is a possibility regardless of how flawless my upbringing may be

just saying, not hating on them. i love them and try not to think about what you just said.

life is very subjective regardless of how well or bad it is going for you

Originally Posted by Bar182 View Post
    Lets play along, then whats the point of the afterlife? is there an after-after life?

Get real.
    Even the after life is flawed.

Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave P has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Correct, but living in conformity is such a waste of so little and unique time.

People should stop giving a fak what others say and do what they are passionate about, money will come later.

Conformity is the worst disease man ever caught
    The worse disease man ever caught was feeling like they were individually in a position to make judgements on how other people lived their lives.

Control what you can control, live your life the way you see fit, leave other people to live their lives in the ways they seem fit.

This whole pseudo-intellectual stance on evaluating life is annoying....get over yourself.

Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Wyzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol @ Religion

So OP are you telling me that life was made for us to prepare for the afterlife? To worship a god that lets people suffer? C'mon son

The point of life is to live it and enjoy all the amazing senses we have developed to smell, taste, and see. Be greatful that you were that alpha sperm that made it into the endzone.

Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000) Mizarc is just really nice. (+1000)
    if atheism is true, arent we living for nothing

- no after life
    - every action you do will be forgotten by the neverending state of sleep (death)
    - everything we do is temporary with no permanent affect
    - our individual existence is merely a grain in the sand, meaningless.
    - you're most likely not living (9-5, same ol same ol)
    - chances are youre nothing different

Look around brahs, my neighbourhood and everyone elses is all same!
    - 3 bedroom, 2 bath, backyard, bball net, blah blah
    - same colour scheme and architecture
    - everyone has a simple shiny car

What happened to us? we are sheep with the utmost conformity.

Im no preacher, but brahs, if there is no afterlife, this world is completely useless
    um how about create a kid who creates 3 more kids who each create 7 more kids who all work together to find a way to warp space time? that seems pretty permanent

edit: effect* dumb kunt

kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000) kilu is just really nice. (+1000)
    this thread is entertaining, keep it comin plz.

Originally Posted by chrisITALIA View Post
    Don't worry there is no evidence pointing to an afterlife so you shouldn't have to worry about it.
    At the same time that's the beautiful thing, we are lucky enough to be able to be alive living right now in a universe which is so complex the human mind isn't even able to grasp aspects of it.
    As humans we have consciousness, we can reflect on things, we feel different emotions good and bad etc and we should make the most of all these amazing things.
    It's arrogant in a sense to think that we should be granted an afterlife or have greater meaning in a universe that is so vast, complex and old. We should be thankful and take full advantage of the life we have right now.
    But living a life knowing that the end is pure blackness is not sane. a part of me believes we humans think of an afterlife because it is in our genome to believe that the ending is not so black. Religion keeps some sane, yet some ignorant.

But then again, ignorance is bliss

softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) softabs_20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    “We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home.” - Australian Aboriginal Proverb

this is what i honestly believe

Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Observers of the universe. Would there be a universe if it was not observed?

Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sladjan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kilu View Post
    lawl.. atheism , a st*pid religion that didnt exist til after modern technology was discovered. go get dropped off in a jungle and see how much time you can spend crying over stuff like that

atheism is not a religion.

/argument.

Even the after life is flawed.
    i first started thinking about this since i was about 8. i used to wake up at night and panic about the after life, living forever. you just can't comprehend living forever!

the older i got the less i thought about it

Originally Posted by Dave P View Post
    The worse disease man ever caught was feeling like they were individually in a position to make judgements on how other people lived their lives.

Control what you can control, live your life the way you see fit, leave other people to live their lives in the ways they seem fit.

This whole pseudo-intellectual stance on evaluating life is annoying....get over yourself.
    respectable rebuttal, dont see why you have to get personal

Originally Posted by kyble View Post
    i first started thinking about this since i was about 8. i used to wake up at night and panic about the after life, living forever. you just can't comprehend living forever!

the older i got the less i thought about it
    you were a wise child. we just gotta ride the wave and see what happens