Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shoefanatic23 View Post
    Sheiko was fun. Smolov Jr. is what I meant to say, is fun however I ran it for bench press and by the end of the program was elbows were hurting. 4 days of benching was brutal.

Strong benching man and props on that PR.
    You did say, Jr., I just shortened because I'm a lazy bastard lol

I've heard good thinis about both, so will have to look into them a bit more and see which I feel best fits my training style.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post

I've heard good thinis about both, so will have to look into them a bit more and see which I feel best fits my training style.
    Started Sheiko, but it was too soon post-injury and found the volume too aggravating; will have to give it another go at some point.

And I see skittles ITT? Going HAM Marshawn Lynch.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DamondHull is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice bench work man. My max is also 325 but I sadly just started a cut. Hoping there arent too many strength losses. Looking forward to the strength gains going to be had in here!
    US Air Force
    1,000 lb Club (325 Bench)

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what happened to snickers PWO?
    100% 中國人

InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Msistine View Post
    Started Sheiko, but it was too soon post-injury and found the volume too aggravating; will have to give it another go at some point.

And I see skittles ITT? Going HAM Marshawn Lynch.
    Sheiko sounds like my kind of training. I'm a huge fan of volume, so that could work.

And yeah, gotta get dose pre-workout carbs yo! Plus skittles are just delicious.

Originally Posted by DamondHull View Post
    Nice bench work man. My max is also 325 but I sadly just started a cut. Hoping there arent too many strength losses. Looking forward to the strength gains going to be had in here!
    Best of luck with the cut brother.
    Just keep it slow & steady and keep working that training, should do well to assist in strength retention.

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    what happened to snickers PWO?
    Experimentation. Don't worry, it's still one of my classics
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

Day 1 (5/22/15) : Squat Day

Supplement Plan

Pre-Workout - 1 Scoop P.P.K. + 2 Capsules Elevate
    Intra - 1 Scoop Aminofast + 12oz. Ice Cold Water
    Post - 1 Scoop Iso-Smooth + 12oz. Whole Milk

WORKOUT

Squat

225 x 5
    275 x 3
    315 x 1
    1 @ 340 x 2
    1 @ 380 x 2
    2 @ 425 x 1

Squat - 340 x 2

Squat - 380 x 2

Squat - 425 x 1

Accessory Work

RDL
    3 @ 225 x 8

Lunges
    6 @ BW x 10

Barbell Shrugs
    3 @ 185 x 15

Planks
    3 @ 30 seconds + 3 @ 3 seconds/side

Meal of the Day

Steak Stir-Fry for dinner and Shortcake with Chocolate & Strawberries to finish the mal.
    HNNNG.

Thoughts for the Day

Another strong session with another new gym PR today, and just overall felt better this training session.
    A few days off of work has done wonders for my R&R, and also been able to hammer back down on my nutrition so everything has fallen together nicely for this weeks training.

Spent the remainder of the day doing a bit of yard sale shopping with the fiance, then hit the links for the year's first round of golf...and as much as I love the sport, I am god awful at it!

Still a great way to spend the day though.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol, Sheiko 37 would be a good one to look at. Smolov Jr, did help my bench, however I noticed the numbers didn't carry over for the long haul. After I peaked that was about it lol. Sheiko 37 would be fun in the offseason, as long as you have a nice amount of calories and the time to train. I recall some of those training days like 2.5 hours, which included warming up/mobility.

Sheiko can be brutal if you aren't feeling a 100%. A lot of volume.

Thoughts for the Day

Another strong session with another new gym PR today, and just overall felt better this training session.
    A few days off of work has done wonders for my R&R, and also been able to hammer back down on my nutrition so everything has fallen together nicely for this weeks training.

Spent the remainder of the day doing a bit of yard sale shopping with the fiance, then hit the links for the year's first round of golf...and as much as I love the sport, I am god awful at it!

Still a great way to spend the day though.

Awesome PR man and strong squatting. I hope to his around that number by the end of the year. Ahh another golfer. I've only played once in the past 3 years, was lucky to break a 100. lol. I hate how people say golf is so relaxing. When I'm out on the course I end up just getting pissed lol
    Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167450201

-I need a new avi

lol, Sheiko 37 would be a good one to look at. Smolov Jr, did help my bench, however I noticed the numbers didn't carry over for the long haul. After I peaked that was about it lol. Sheiko 37 would be fun in the offseason, as long as you have a nice amount of calories and the time to train. I recall some of those training days like 2.5 hours, which included warming up/mobility.
    Calories and time to train is never much of an issue for me.

I work in a kitchen so food availability is always an option and pretty much work all night so my mornings are readily available.

It's more just an issue of finding a program I enjoy enough to actually stick with. I tend to be a program whore.

Really enjoyed 5/3/1 when I first started and stuck through 4 cycles, also enjoyed ICF 5x5 when I first started training and packed on a solid 30lbs in 10 months with my first bulk on it...but since those two I've tended to bounce around.

Hopefully Sheiko will do the trick.

Awesome PR man and strong squatting. I hope to his around that number by the end of the year. Ahh another golfer. I've only played once in the past 3 years, was lucky to break a 100. lol. I hate how people say golf is so relaxing. When I'm out on the course I end up just getting pissed lol
    Yeah it was a solid session and I'm happy, that puts me at +20lbs in (roughly) 8 weeks since my last meet on squats, so everything is heading in the right direction.

My main goal is honestly just to hit all the same lifts as my last meet, since I'll be competing at a lower weight class I'd still consider it a big win...but if I can go up that'd be a great day.

Golf is actually relaxing for me lol
    I just enjoy being outdoors and I already expect to suck so I don't really get pissed or disappointed when I do.

Fiancé had a few moments though when I thought she may go full 'Happy Gilmore' on the course!

It was a good time though.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gym God View Post
    Very cool and thank you or sharing your initial thoughts.

Now let's clear up a few questions that may arise with any lurkers...

Key Factors for P.P.K. ==> 3.2 g beta-alanine / 3 g creatine / 1.5 g glycerol monostearate / 250 mg caffeine ...

With regards to the AminoFast and BCAA ratio's, claims will never be made without the supporting researched. Attached you will find the information on 5:3:2....

You are so absolutely correct with this... "....I don't believe the variance in doses is going to create any drastic difference in my performance....."
    In for this

And great post GG
    US Army Veteran
    Bachelor's in Dietetics and Nutrition
    Finishing supervised practice hours and Master's in Nutrition Sciences

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by giarmyjoe View Post
    In for this

And great post GG
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) giarmyjoe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks for stopping by!
    Np look forward to following along and seeing how P.P.K., elevate and aminofast go
    US Army Veteran

Week 2 (5/26/15) : Squat & Deadlift Day

Supplement Plan

WORKOUT

Squat

225 x 5
    275 x 3
    315 x 1
    1 @ 365 x 2

Deadlift
    225 x 5
    315 x 3
    405 x 1
    455 x 1
    1 @ 475 x 1

Deadlift - 475 x 1

Squat - 365 x 2

Accessory Work

Lunges
    6 @ BW x 10

JL Planks
    6 @ 30 sec/each

Barbell Shrug
    3 @ 155 x 20

Meal of the Day

Seasoned & Baked Chicken Breast with Fully Loaded Bacon & Mashed Stuffed Potato Skins.

Thoughts for the Day

Felt pretty good at this morning's training session.

One of those days I thank the lord for a stimmed PWO, coming off of multiple closing shifts in a row, and my dog deciding that 7am was wake up time to play (after getting off work at 2). Definitely needed the energy boost this morning.

Was able to (relatively) easily grind through all working sets though and a bit of extra work without much trouble.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I noticed your stances are very wide when you deadlift and when you squat ((though no where near deadlift width)). I appreciate the videos good stuff!!! After watching your bench I mimic'd your form. My bench felt more stable on the higher weights. Thanks!!!
    NASM-CPT

Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    I noticed your stances are very wide when you deadlift and when you squat ((though no where near deadlift width)). I appreciate the videos good stuff!!! After watching your bench I mimic'd your form. My bench felt more stable on the higher weights. Thanks!!!
    That's awesome man! Glad it helped

It's a technique I learned from Brian Carroll (world record holder) and has done wonders for bench stability and strength.

In regards to the squat/depth stance, it's mostly just a preference thing. A lot of it simply has to do with ROM. With the wide stance, my ROM is smaller, meaning I have to move the weight less distance overall, leaving less room for failure.

Also, the way it targets the muscle is simply more favorable towards my strong points.

Ocassionally I will bounce back and fourth though and pull conventional and squat wirh a narrow stance just to shore up my weaker techniques.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Msistine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's a technique I learned from Brian Carroll (world record holder) and has done wonders for bench stability and strength.

In regards to the squat/depth stance, it's mostly just a preference thing. A lot of it simply has to do with ROM. With the wide stance, my ROM is smaller, meaning I have to move the weight less distance overall, leaving less room for failure.

Also, the way it targets the muscle is simply more favorable towards my strong points.

Ocassionally I will bounce back and fourth though and pull conventional and squat wirh a narrow stance just to shore up my weaker techniques.
    I've always thought the ROM variance was interesting in a competition setting. So much from stance to shoe height can make a huge difference.
    ☆☆☆ STATUS – BUY 2 SAVE 15% ☆☆☆ TRIBULUS - BUY 1 GET 1 50% ☆☆☆ AMINOFAST – SAVE $10! ☆☆☆

www.BlueStarNutraceuticals.com

☆☆☆ Show Off Your Protein Baking Skills - Win Free Blue Star Products! ☆☆☆

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168037563

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) shoefanatic23 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A solid day of deadlifting man. I am very similar in the fact that I pull sumo, but squat with a shoulder width stance. Anything wider my hips take too much of a beating for be personally.

-I need a new avi

I've always thought the ROM variance was interesting in a competition setting. So much from stance to shoe height can make a huge difference.
    Yeah, it's crazy to see the differences in stances/ROM between competitors, but also federations & individual judges as far as what passes on certain lifts and what doesn't.

One of these days I'll have to work with some actual powerlifting shoes, but for now I stick with good ole' Chucks to do the trick.

A solid day of deadlifting man. I am very similar in the fact that I pull sumo, but squat with a shoulder width stance. Anything wider my hips take too much of a beating for be personally.
    I'm with you, I've tried getting into those real wide stance squats, but it just puts a beating on my joints and doesn't agree with me at all.

Shoulder with has found to be just about my 'sweet spot' to give me a nice balance of quads, glutes, hammies, utilized throughout the movement without really over powering a certain muscle group with the work load.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Week 2 (5/26/15) : Bench Press Day

Supplement Plan

WORKOUT

Bench Press

155 x 5
    185 x 3
    225 x 1
    1 @ 260 x 2
    1 @ 290 x 2

Bench Press - 260 x 2

Bench Press - 290 x 2

Accessory Work

DB Bench Press
    3 @ 80 x 10

EZ-Bar Skullcrushers
    3 @ 50 x 10

Pushdowns
    4 @ 150 x 10

Lat Pulldown
    6 @ 80 x 10

DB Rear Delt Fly
    3 @ 25 x 10

Meal of the Day

Garlic & Soy Seasoned Steak Strips over Fried Rice.

Thoughts for the Day

Finishing up the last real working week of my prep for nationals and I can't help but sit here and reflect on everything that has brought me to this point.

Not simply my recent training...but rather life as a whole.

In the moments, there are always time you sit and think to yourself, "What the hell am I doing here?!"...and you may have initial regret, but now I find myself looking back and being grateful for every decision.

Every wrong turn. Every moment I wished I was anywhere but there. Every failure and disappointment.

Because all of these moments were what it took to get me where I am today.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dailob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

[b]Week 2 (5/26/15) : Bench Press Day

Thoughts for the Day

Finishing up the last real working week of my prep for nationals and I can't help but sit here and reflect on everything that has brought me to this point.

In the moments, there are always time you sit and think to yourself, "What the hell am I doing here?!"...and you may have initial regret, but now I find myself looking back and being grateful for every decision.

Every wrong turn. Every moment I wished I was anywhere but there. Every failure and disappointment.

dont forget those who believe in you - especially, i forget who, but the person that is helping you financially. Kudos to that person
    100% 中國人

Thoughts for the Day

[/center]
    A solid day of benching I'd say. Well said on your thoughts. I know the feeling of being overwhelmed with life and all of it's obstacles. All those obstacles due help make you a stronger person in the end.

-I need a new avi

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [center

Meal of the Day

Garlic & Soy Seasoned Steak Strips over Fried Rice.

Thoughts for the Day

[/center]
    Nice looking meal.

I try not to reflect, it rips me a part at times. I believe it's always good to take each day as a learning experience - good or bad. Our life is one big test.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Nice update man. I think we've all had those moments of reflection
    US Army Veteran

Originally Posted by dailob View Post
    dont forget those who believe in you - especially, i forget who, but the person that is helping you financially. Kudos to that person
    Of course, this is simply a small snippet of a much larger post from my personal IG/********.

Just figured since no family/(irl) friends follow this log, it wasn't really relevant to post the part that pertained to them.

A solid day of benching I'd say. Well said on your thoughts. I know the feeling of being overwhelmed with life and all of it's obstacles. All those obstacles due help make you a stronger person in the end.
    Nice looking meal.

I try not to reflect, it rips me a part at times. I believe it's always good to take each day as a learning experience - good or bad. Our life is one big test.
    Nice update man. I think we've all had those moments of reflection
    Agreed on all accounts, and I never really consider it a bad thing or get negative feelings during these reflective periods, but rather embrace them because it just reminds me that all though there were plenty of rough times, each and every event was a stepping stone to where I am now.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I definitely can squat more and cleaner in a wide stance. Deadlifts not so much..
    NASM-CPT

Week 2 (5/28/15) : Deadlift Accessory Day

Supplement Plan

WORKOUT

UKDL

3 @ 100 x 12

Accessory Work

Pendlay Row
    3 @ 200 x 4

Reverse Curls
    3 @ 30 x 10

Leg Curls
    3 @ 100 x 10

Leg Extensions
    3 @ 100 x 10

Meal of the Day

Whopper w/ Cheese Meal and Cherry-Vanilla Dr. Pepper.
    Usually not a big fan of BK, but every now and again they hit the spot.

In-n-Out is still GOAT burger fast food joint.

Thoughts for the Day

A great moment in life today as I had the honor of watching my younger brother graduate from high school.
    Couldn't have been a prouder moment in life.

Spent the majority of the day just relaxing and enjoying time with family and embracing the moment.

�USMC (2009-2013) �

🇱🇧 Lebanese Jesus 🇱🇧 dougefresh93's Avatar
    dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dougefresh93 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    late to the party, great company and reps and OP is good dude too.

I will take 5 guys over in and out burger, dough.

Originally Posted by dougefresh93 View Post
    late to the party, great company and reps and OP is good dude too.

I will take 5 guys over in and out burger, dough.
    I do enjoy Five Guys, but they've always been hit/miss for me and no real consistency in product.

In-n-Out always is delicious wherever I get it.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Melissaaa19 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    vaare nare may

Agreed on In and Out. Moved back to Cali last week and was one of the first places we ate. Do you get regular fries or animal style fries?
    US Army Veteran

Agreed on In and Out. Moved back to Cali last week and was one of the first places we ate. Do you get regular fries or animal style fries?
    LOL @ "regular" anything.

No sir. I eat like I train.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �