Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Endothil CR

beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beast69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rhsking909 View Post
    btw steroids dont make ur penis small dumbass 17 year old kid they make it swole its a muscle 2 u dumbass
    spongey tissue actually, but what do i know, i'm just an idiot

dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dirtydean12 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhsking909 View Post
    all yall on here are idiots ur dogin a kid because he makes areview about a peoduct we all know we are skeptical about just leave him alone about it try it for yourself and maybe ull like it dont tell the kid hes stupid cuz it worked for him.

btw steroids dont make ur penis small dumbass 17 year old kid they make it swole its a muscle 2 u dumbass
    i'm speechless...lol
    *MusclePharm: Official Supplement of the UFC*

drew[at]musclepharm.com

RIP G.K. Miller 7/7/1963-2/13/2007

FEAR IS THE MINDKILLER

********.com/musclepharm

GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100)
    Endothil is actually based on Green Tomato extract which had a few studies ran that showed the group with the GTE having a significant improvement in muscle gains as opposed to the group without. Both groups were on the same workout and diet routine and yet apparently 100% of the ones taking the GTE got better results.

But one wouldn't want to just go and eat a bunch of green tomatoes because apparently the target dosage is around 6mcg's...what Endothil provides. It was understood that going much higher than that showed no significant results.

Just relaying this to ya'll. I forget where I read this but it was in an article in a magazine. And no...it wasn't an add for endothil.

Either way...I'm going to grab a box or two because next month I can get em for about 20 bucks. So I figure what the hell...I'll test it myself.

BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000) BrotherDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GIDE0N View Post
    Endothil is actually based on Green Tomato extract which had a few studies ran that showed the group with the GTE having a significant improvement in muscle gains as opposed to the group without. Both groups were on the same workout and diet routine and yet apparently 100% of the ones taking the GTE got better results.

But one wouldn't want to just go and eat a bunch of green tomatoes because apparently the target dosage is around 6mcg's...what Endothil provides. It was understood that going much higher than that showed no significant results.

Just relaying this to ya'll. I forget where I read this but it was in an article in a magazine. And no...it wasn't an add for endothil.

Either way...I'm going to grab a box or two because next month I can get em for about 20 bucks. So I figure what the hell...I'll test it myself.
    so you think going above the target dosage is gonna be negative, no. if you eat a green tomato and take some b vitamins, you will get more out of that than taking endothil....... dont waste your money on a scam product, im trying to save you guys, maybe i am an idiot by trying to help you. i swear WASTE OF MONEY!
    *****...sometimes knowing it's in the medicine cabinet is enough to calm me down.
    **a_new_g = teh wife**

GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100) GIDE0N is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by xdxaxnx View Post
    so you think going above the target dosage is gonna be negative, no. if you eat a green tomato and take some b vitamins, you will get more out of that than taking endothil....... dont waste your money on a scam product, im trying to save you guys, maybe i am an idiot by trying to help you. i swear WASTE OF MONEY!
    Studies said that going over target amounts caused no significant increase. I didn't say it was detrimental...just that going over is the same as not taking at all.

And what's the harm in trying something out? I hardly think 50 bucks is bad for a product with a couple studies behind it. Besides...there's no better way to find out if something works for you than to try it out.

Alot of the people I've sold them to have said the stuff worked great...only neg was the taste of the tabs.

Nobody should be expecting steroid like gains with it...you shouldn't expect steroid like gains with anything but steroids...but what's the harm in trying out a supplement?

Also...too much B-vitamin supplements can lead to some serious health problems, so using alot of B-vitamins and eating alot of green tomatoe's could actually be bad for you.

rhsking909 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    spongey tissue actually, but what do i know, i'm just an idiot
    well any muscle is spungy until u get blood 2 it and yes u are an idiot if u dont know that
    Damn i wanna weight 225 with low body fat

ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by Brick Wall View Post
    im currently using it. with my first dose i did a chest day. my pecs were extremely pumped and i couldnt even move my arms. I was soar 4 about a week.
    sooooo....is that a good thing or a bad thing?
    About my rep: I was the christian in an atheist post :D

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10) ERCVGII is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry

Originally Posted by dirtydean12 View Post
    notice how all the supporters have under 10 posts....hmmm
    I'm sorry but just because some of us don't have the luxury of sitting our ass in front of the computer all day doesn't make us incompetent.

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AFIrensde View Post
    So i finally tried Endothil CR, It costs so much for a supplement that is untested in my eyes.
    IT WORKS: I added 3/4 of an inch to EACH arm in 4 weeks. NO $hit.
    I gained about 4-5 pounds during this period but noticed minimal gains elsewhere...not sure as to why.
    I took it for a month, using the workout they provided. Eating clean albeit a LOT as usual(still bulking, yea i bulked through my first summer)
    My usual workout is a 5 on 2 off split so they workout they provided:MON WED FRI was a step down in intesnity.
    I was however Very satisfied with the feeling the workout left me. The triple super set or Mega set was quick and painful, providing an incredible pump.
    I would buy this product again, but i would modify the workout...first timers, give their workout a try and see what you think.

Has anyone else tried this? Any one see similar results?

Damn, either people really are this stupid or placebo indeed is powerful as hell. It always amazes though that people won't put 2 and 2 together and realize that it was the change of workouts that helped them improve and not some expensive tomato-extract crap.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

An obvious example of New Math.
    "It was a 2% tax hike, dumbass. From 3% to 5%"-NRKF84

ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ElMariachi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    notice how all the supporters have under 10 posts....hmmm

Bird in the corner.........backing up.....dribbles once...dribbles twice.....he shoots.....and SCORES!

Yea, lots of these under 10-posts people lately, hyping up garbage products.
    Russell Wilson, the first QB in NFL history to throw a game-winning interception.

"So you got fired again eh?" "Yeah, they always freak out when you leave the scene of an accident."

Spiders are like offensive linemen, the best ones do their job and you never notice them.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I gained about 7lbs of lean mass and lost about 5lbs of fat with no changes to my diet or training while using this. I think the key was stacking it with boron which is a little known secret.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    I gained about 7lbs of lean mass and lost about 5lbs of fat with no changes to my diet or training while using this. I think the key was stacking it with boron which is a little known secret.
    The actual ingredients used in the clinicals weren't even put into the final product. The way they did their writeups, its was like trying to substitute wild yam for sustanon and somehow indicate that the results will be the same. They are basically using a "natural" extract of the original chemical, without any studies that show that replacement extract works. I've seen enough people have horrible or no results to this that mind was made up a long time ago, not to mention the fact that 90% of those who use it, use the accompanying workout, which will usually build muscle no matter what, due to the fact it forces most people to undergo workouts that are far more intense than they've ever done before.

Sorry, but I gotta disagree, I think its a total gimmick, $100 for a month's supply of extremely underdosed antioxidants, awesome!

Here's just one such review.

I was on endothil cr for a little while. I read the article in a muscle mag and it sounded pretty unbelievable so I had to try it. Believe it or not people, as crappy as the ingredients may look, the stuff works even crappier. I have never been more dissapointed in a product than I am in this one.

I mean the directions alone sound bogus:
    Take one tablet half an hour before working out, while savoring the flavor as long as possible without swallowing. WTF?????

Since when do you have to savor something to get the nutrients. I guess because this stuff actually tastes like tomatoes when you savor it that it's supposed to prove a point.

The pills are tiny too. As soon as I saw how tiny these pills are I knew I had gotten ripped off. Nothing can make u get such great amounts of improvement while only taking a tiny (and i mean tiny) pill once a day. This stuff would have to be super potent and if it was then people would be selling it left and right. This stuff is a marketing scam.
    Last edited by ElMariachi; 12-31-2006 at 07:45 AM.

Wait, here are the actual results of the study with the actual extract from Endothil-CR

"Results
    After six weeks, the subjects who took the active compound experienced a significant (p<0.05) increase in both upper and lower body strength as well as in circumference of the biceps muscle.

Specifically, the amount of weight bench pressed increased by 10 lbs. in subjects receiving ECR?s core compound
    compared to an increase of 5 lbs. in subjects receiving placebo.

The amount of weight leg pressed increased 70 lbs. in the experimental group versus 20 lbs. in placebo treated subjects.

The treatment group experienced a significant increase
    in biceps circumference that was more than four times that of the placebo group, who experienced almost no increase in biceps circumference (p=0.03). There were no significant changes between the two groups in quadriceps
    circumference, % body fat, % lean body mass, weight, or body mass index."
    They don't even mention if they used experienced lifters or not, but after all that, in the end, this is the Cliff-Notes version.

They(testers compared to placebo) increased their leg press by 70 lbs.
    Placebo increased their leg press by 20 lbs.
    Bench press increased by 10lbs
    Placebo increased their bench press by 5lbs.

They increased their arm size by a very slight amount, which is well within the margin of error.
    Placebo had no change in arm size.

They also had no discernible changes in weight or bodyfat.

Imagine that, after 6 weeks......for a product that would cost you well over $90 for that time period......gimme a break.

At that price, X-Factor, Jungle Warfare, E-Bol, NHA Stack and even the Hyperdrol/Mass FX are far more effective and financially justifiable products.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by ElMariachi View Post

Sorry, but I gotta disagree, I think its a total gimmick, $100 for a month's supply of extremely underdosed antioxidants, awesome!
    I thought my sarcasm was thick enough to be noticed. C'mon man...boron?
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

You think its funny, but there are people who actually believe that there is real merit in mega-dosing Boron. After being around people who workout and especially being on these boards, I honestly have a hard time picking up sarcasm.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/now/boron.html

There is a guy in my gym who has been taking that stuff postworkout for over a decade and swears by it. I've never understood it, but I've never really fallen into some of the other hype, such as coral calcium and similar products.

Talking

Careful, so dumbass might get poisoned!!!!!!!

100% rep and neg return.

OVT Training FTW!

Originally Posted by ERCVGII View Post
    Careful, so dumbass might get poisoned!!!!!!!
    Like that will work. I've seen more than a few people who swore by colloidal silver, despite what anyone else said and wound up with permanent cases of argyria.

Here's a picture of what that looks like for those who are curious.

blueray6124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can you stack with Endothil cr, such as muscle tech products? Is it necessary?

blueray6124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AFIrensde View Post
    So i finally tried Endothil CR, It costs so much for a supplement that is untested in my eyes.
    IT WORKS: I added 3/4 of an inch to EACH arm in 4 weeks. NO $hit.
    I gained about 4-5 pounds during this period but noticed minimal gains elsewhere...not sure as to why.
    I took it for a month, using the workout they provided. Eating clean albeit a LOT as usual(still bulking, yea i bulked through my first summer)
    My usual workout is a 5 on 2 off split so they workout they provided:MON WED FRI was a step down in intesnity.
    I was however Very satisfied with the feeling the workout left me. The triple super set or Mega set was quick and painful, providing an incredible pump.
    I would buy this product again, but i would modify the workout...first timers, give their workout a try and see what you think.

Has anyone else tried this? Any one see similar results?
    Is it necessary to stack with Endothil CR? such as muscle tech products

Spicy_Spice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

stupid to argue..

try it for yurself..thats it..
    if yu havent used it yu wont kno anything..

Originally Posted by Spicy_Spice View Post

You're 16.

I can know that Endothil-CR is total garbage without having tried it. I have common sense and reasoning ability that tells me it is total crap. The fact that some people buy into the idea that green tomato extract will somehow build muscle, shows how many gullible morons there are out there.

PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PaintPir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Spicy_Spice View Post
    Most of us can read labels, we dont need to try every junk supp to know that it wont work

demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10) demal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so many people say that it doesnt work and that it is a waste of money. but still there are people that claim they have good results from it?
    BmG

Originally Posted by demal View Post
    so many people say that it doesnt work and that it is a waste of money. but still there are people that claim they have good results from it?

Some people claim to have good results with just about EVERYTHING. Look up "placebo." If you want something to work BADLY enough...it will work, or at least, you think it works. The deal with Endothil-CR is that a lot of beginner types use this stuff, and as you probably know, the company includes a series of workouts with the product that they say you MUST do for "optimal results."

I think if anything is anabolic in the Endothil-CR package, it is the actual workouts, which by themselves are intense enough that you WILL results. So the scam part of it is that people do these workouts, take the useless supplement, and make progress, and then attribute it wrongly to the supplement and not the fact that they changed up their whole workout program.

Since that is the case, why even bother paying $50....$60....$70 for a crap product when you can wander around this site and discover some excellent suggested workout routines for zip...zero.....nada.

Brocsteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Biochemistry

Enothil-CR is basically just plant extracts. Some of these plant extracts may contain plant hormones that could possibly be converted into the desired hormones such as testosterone (some herbal birth control and menopause supplents work in this way). The important thing to remember is that just like all biochemical pathways it must follow le chatlier's principle, meaning that it wont turn into just test.. it will syphon off into other hormones such as estrogen (bitch tits). All of these however would be minimal because you are only recieving 6mcg (grains of salt) of the entire active product. Realistically the reason why some people see gains is because even though they believe they are eating a balance diet, they may be lacking in certain co-factors (riboflavin) or other essential biomolecules. Some of these can be found in green tea, tomatoes, and grape seeds (see endothil-cr ingredients). Essentially you are just providing your body with what its lacking, and that is the effect that can be observed from supplements work some but not for others. The people it works for are simply lacking in nutrients that the particular supplement provides. Steroids work because they are fat-soluble and can get directly into our protein production center (nucleus/DNA) and force the body to overproduce. Anything over-the-counter supplements (except pro-hormones = syphons into test and other cholesterol-based hormones equally) are crap. Eat right, lift hard and rest. They are the essentials to gains. Spend your money on a gym membership instead of giving your money to people who live on advertising tomatoes as a revolutionary supplments.

Broc

B.S. Pre-medical Biology, minor in Chemistry

vmhockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hahaha

i just gotta say, these posts are funny

mmmtsch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Endothil CR

Originally Posted by bigswoleKA View Post
    this product, just like NO2 is nothing more than an overmarketed way for the companies to get money. I tried it and it isn't worth a damn. before you start trying to discredit me just check out my signature. I'm not some 120 lb teenager with 11" arms. I've been in the iron game awhile and I know that nothing works like food, protein powder, and vitamins.
    And Steroids

atafoya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Take another look at the analysis

Originally Posted by beast69 View Post
    did no one read the link i posted, showing that the company's own scientific study shows very little/no results?
    Actually I read your post and went back to analysis I read in a magazine and it did state that "the treatment group experienced a significant increase in biceps circumference that was more than four times that of the placebo group, who experienced almost no increase in biceps circumference (p=0.03)." 0.03x4=0.12 so these already fit athletic guys all gained an average of greater than .12. Now it doesn't say whether that is inches or centimeters but after reading the whole analysis I only found that it spoke in inches. Now 0.12 inches might not sound like a lot, but for any man in their 30's that's been on a strict weight gaining program for over a year it is. I'm sure the analysis is posted on the endothil website so I would check it out again when you get the chance. Also check out this website for another proven result by a professional: http://www.building-muscle101.com/en...cr-review.html

darrylsh61 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

enditiol

i uesd it once and my arms grew an inch especially my right arm probablly cause my cod grew four inches longer anger and much fatter!!! i cant wait to try it again!

bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bmcnelly has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i'm speechless...lol
    lol im going to get penis swole haha. WOW