Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The end to another great week of workouts!

The Friday weight lifting session went very well and the end of week 2 of my initial 12 week plan is in the books. 16.66% of the journey is complete. I will weigh in and measure on Tuesday all usual but I expect close the same results as last weeks 5 lb. lost. I feel like I upped the intensity real good this week with the weights and cardio.

Here is my workout numbers from today.

Squats 10x135,8x135, 8x205, 8x225....I typically go heavy for 3x5 but I wanted to hit some reps today and give my legs a refresher since I do squats 3 times each week.

Seated Millitary Presses 5x90, 5x110, 5x110, 4x110

Bent Over Rows - 5x135, 5x135, 5x135 ....I will be moving up in weight on these

Pull Ups - 1x8, 1x6 ...Need to work on these!

ABS - 2x25 Upper Abs Machine

I will do cardio on Saturday morning and eat clean on Saturday. I will be taking Sunday off to recharge and will have 1 nice cheat meal and get my mind ready to turn it up another notch next week!
    Independent Team Beachbody Coach...Ask me how you can get paid for working out and helping others!

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice TCQ

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by BIGROC View Post

Squats 10x135,8x135, 8x205, 8x225....I typically go heavy for 3x5 but I wanted to hit some reps today and give my legs a refresher since I do squats 3 times each week.

Seated Millitary Presses 5x90, 5x110, 5x110, 4x110

Bent Over Rows - 5x135, 5x135, 5x135 ....I will be moving up in weight on these

Pull Ups - 1x8, 1x6 ...Need to work on these!

ABS - 2x25 Upper Abs Machine
    !
    Nice workout....and enjoy the weekend
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIGROC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Start of Week 3

Well Got up this morning on the spot and hit the gym for the first cardio workout of week #3. I got this thing now! I am feeling well good right now!
    Finished the 25 mintue cardio session once again a mixture of walking, jogging and sprinting. I can tell my wind is gettng pretty good as I am able to increase the speed for all three activities and I think pretty soon I will eleminate most of th walking for just jogging and sprinting. Also My legs escpecially my calfs are not getting burned as quickly as before and the shin splints are not appearing as quickly as before.

I will have my usualy lifting session this afternoon at 12pm, come home have lunch and then it is off to my company's annual kickoff meeting form 2-5pm. These things usually have a reception with a lot of drinks and buffett, but I am going to pass on it all. Haven't had a drin in almost 9 months and I will not violate my diet for anything.

I also did cardio on Saturday morning and ate very clean on Saturday. On Sunday I had a very good breakfast and enjoyed a belgian waffle with strawberries, eggs, bacon and wheat toast. I also had some pizze while watching the football games. The rest of the day I has protein shakes and drank water throughout the day. I enjoyed the pizza but honestly I think I would have rather had something I usually eat Monday thru Saturday. I am thinking about just ending the whole cheat idea..oh we will see!

Tuesday is picture, weigh and measurement day so until then..........make sure your shirt covers your crack in the gym....well unless you are female and less than 20% Body Fat and have a stripper tatooe!
    Independent Team Beachbody Coach...Ask me how you can get paid for working out and helping others!

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Everything looking good!
    When is the next weight in?
    My journal:

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    Everything looking good!
    When is the next weight in?

Next weigh in is Tuesday and I will also take pictures! Looking forward to seeig the pictures. I don't worry too much about the scale but hey I will take the needle moving too!

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Next weigh in is Tuesday and I will also take pictures! Looking forward to seeig the pictures. I don't worry too much about the scale but hey I will take the needle moving too!
    Good work so far man. Keep it up and thanks for the comments in my own journal. Looking forward to seeing your progress. Your sig. also kicks ass btw.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Just finished up my lunch. I was supposed to go to a kickoff meeting for my job but my washing machine water supply lines are frozen and the condo assocatiation has some plumbers out here working on it. My Condo isn't even a year old, the damn builder didn't bother to wrap the supply lines in insulation or put insulation between the cavity where these lines run inside of the sofett and siding and they froze.

Well anyway my workout was very good today. I have decided to switch to a 4 day split routine as the 3 squats workouts per week were starting to take a toll on my legs and I think I can be more intenses with working 2 boby parts each workout and then just blow my legs out on Thursdays. I have done this routine in the past and it has worked very well. Also I have a pretty strong base of muscle I just need this layer of fat to dissapear.

So today was Lower Back/ Traps
    Barbell Rows - 4x6 @ 135
    Lat Pulldowns - 4x8 @ 140
    Deads - 4x8 @ 205
    Shrugs - 2x15 @ 135

Tuesday I will be doing Chest/Abs
    Incline 4x8
    Flat Presses 4x8
    Incline Flyes 4x12
    Rope Crunches 4x12
    Lower Ab Machine4x12

Wednesay - Off

Thursday - Legs
    Leg Curs - 4x15
    Leg Extensions - 4x20
    Squats - 4x20
    Seated calfs - 4x20
    Standing Calfs 4x20
    Puke and Puke Again!!!!

Friday - Shoulders/Arms
    Lateral Side Raises 4x15
    Shoulder Presses 4x10
    Straight Bar Curls 3x6
    Hammer Curls 3x8
    Close Grip Bench 3x6
    Skullcrushers 3x6

I will continue to do fasted cardio 6 days week and Sunday is my off day!

Hey, I will be waiting for the pictures too...and yeah, the needle moving would not hurt.

And nice workout , sorry to hear about the supply line in the condo!
    My journal:

Hey, I will be waiting for the pictures too...and yeah, the needle moving would not hurt.

And nice workout , sorry to hear about the supply line in the condo!
    Hey thanks for stopping by. Yup the supply line sucks. Don't think I am going to be able to use my washer until the temp gets above freezing which I don't think is going to happen until the end of the week.

Pictures coming tommorrow. I can't wait to see how much I weigh and the pictures are what I really want to see!

Pictures coming tommorrow. I can't wait to see how much I weigh and the pictures are what I really want to see!
    I will be waiting...and better not be making empty promises
    My journal:

Week 2 Stats!

Here are the much anticipated Week 2 Stats brought to you by Quaker Qats and FujiFilm. Drumroll please............................................ .................................................. ................!

Weight 247 lbs. = 3 pound loss from the end of Week 1 and a total weight loss of 8lbs. from the start!

STARTING PICS ON TOP & WEEK 2 ON THE BOTTOM!

HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    jesus...I wish my weight came off my stomach first!!! Your looking like your making some great progress! Keep it up
    My Pimped out Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686331

w/MUSIC

Originally Posted by HPLC View Post
    jesus...I wish my weight came off my stomach first!!! Your looking like your making some great progress! Keep it up
    Thanks for checking me out! Fortunately for me a large amount of my fat is contained around my belly and upper and lower back. My legs are pretty strong and just need to be cut up a tad bit, but by far my stomach is holding the majority of my fat. So I think has I go it will show the most progress and then the other parts of me will drop the fat more slowly!

Smile

Just back from the gym about to eat my lunch in a sec (2 chicken breasts and half a plate of brocolli...yum yum!!).

Today's workout went very well I must say. I will tell you it has been awhile sense I have done incline dumbbell presses and cable flys and I tell you what my chest is burning and it feels good.

Also has been awhile sense I have done straight bar curls and my biceps are feeling it for sure.

I love the burn the burn loves me and my body is changing daily. I refuse to slip up!

Either you get better each day or you get worse....You do not stay the same. Change is constant nothing stays the same....Why not grow! And Grow!

6AM comes and I up but hardly awake. The across town trip last night to my girls house leaves me an extra 15 mintues from the cardio machines awaiting my arrival. Upon opening the front door I a smacked in the face by a hawk delivered straight from the depths of the North Pole. Damn it is Cold in this mutha!

I have lived in MI pretty much my entire life but I can never get used to this brutal winter days, expecially the past week it has been down right criminally cold! If I wasn't awake before stepping outside I am now!

15 mintues later I slave away on the eliptical machine the cardio delivery device of the day. 25 mintues and a 1/4 pound of sweat later I am off to the steam room! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The steam room, I LOVE MY GYM! As the sweat beads and beads off me I can feel my body releasing the toxins from the day before. I am refreshed!

Another great day of fasted cardio and now I get to enjoy the lovely eggs full of protein and the WW toast tops it off.

Due to a new4-day split I am on. Today is my off day from the weights and I need it as my muscles are sore all over. Switching from mainly compound exercises to insolations has my muscles aching.

I look forward to a grueling leg workout on Thursday that would make the average man cry for Momma!

HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HPLC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why is it all us big guys like leg days so much???

muhahahahaha
    My Pimped out Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6686331

w/MUSIC

muhahahahaha
    I think it is becuase typically when you a big guy your legs get strong from carrying the weight and are legs are usually the easiet parts for us to build up. I know for me my calves and quads are very strong and always have been and developing those is very easy, plus they are such big muscles they help strip the fat from everywhere else.

The Bench and arm excerises are killers for me as far as developing but I am working them just as hard.

Thumbs up

My Legs , My Legs are on Fire! We don't need no water let the Mfers Burn, Burn Baby Burn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day, Another great workout! After a nice off day yesterday today leg day was in full force. Since I switched to a new 4-day Split Routine this is my first day totally devoted to legs and boy I am done. Good thing I got me some booty this morning (double cardio today! ) becuase my legs are going to be toast for the next two days. It has been a while since I have done Leg Curls, Leg Extensions, Squats and Calve raises all in one session!

Here are the Stats!

Leg Curls 4x15x80
    Leg Extensions 4x20x100
    Squats 10x135, 10x175,10x195, 10x225, 10x295
    Seated Calve raises 2x20x160
    Standing Calve raises 2x20x225

Gotta go eat!

BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6AM comes and I up but hardly awake. The across town trip last night to my girls house leaves me an extra 15 mintues from the cardio machines awaiting my arrival. Upon opening the front door I a smacked in the face by a hawk delivered straight from the depths of the North Pole. Damn it is Cold in this mutha!

I have lived in MI pretty much my entire life but I can never get used to this brutal winter days, expecially the past week it has been down right criminally cold! If I wasn't awake before stepping outside I am now!

15 mintues later I slave away on the eliptical machine the cardio delivery device of the day. 25 mintues and a 1/4 pound of sweat later I am off to the steam room! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! The steam room, I LOVE MY GYM! As the sweat beads and beads off me I can feel my body releasing the toxins from the day before. I am refreshed!

Another great day of fasted cardio and now I get to enjoy the lovely eggs full of protein and the WW toast tops it off.

Due to a new4-day split I am on. Today is my off day from the weights and I need it as my muscles are sore all over. Switching from mainly compound exercises to insolations has my muscles aching.

I look forward to a grueling leg workout on Thursday that would make the average man cry for Momma!

Seeing a thread starting off with A Tribe Called Quest definitely got my attention. Now I gotta pop in that TAPE!

Stay strong BIGROC. Man, I was right where you're at and you can do this. Making a lifestyle change is the key to success.

And you're not lying about the Hawk, I'm across town from you, been in MI all my life, and long for the days to be able and go outside year-round, or at least with a jacket without getting frostbite in 5 minutes. I'd be pretty lean if I could walk or ride my bike outside right now.

So keep creating a positive Scenerio, create a "Low Weight Theory", and you can take that Award Tour this summer with your new physique!
    TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: DND849

BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10) BePrecise is on a distinguished road. (+10)

muhahahahaha
    I envy all of you...weighed 250...chicken legs. Started working out, got smaller with respectable squat/deadlift/leg press weights...chicken legs that look like I've been in a wheel chair for years.

Life really can be cruel sometimes. :-(

Oh well, at least I gotta bad back from years of heavy squatting as my reward.
    TRUE PROTEIN DISCOUNT CODE: DND849

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BePrecise View Post
    Seeing a thread starting off with A Tribe Called Quest definitely got my attention. Now I gotta pop in that TAPE!

Stay strong BIGROC. Man, I was right where you're at and you can do this. Making a lifestyle change is the key to success.

And you're not lying about the Hawk, I'm across town from you, been in MI all my life, and long for the days to be able and go outside year-round, or at least with a jacket without getting frostbite in 5 minutes. I'd be pretty lean if I could walk or ride my bike outside right now.

So keep creating a positive Scenerio, create a "Low Weight Theory", and you can take that Award Tour this summer with your new physique!
    AHHH! You caught that? I think you are the first person to figure that out. Thanks for checking me out and dropping me some kind words. I am definately on a mission and I will have my reward tour. I am leaving my fat in El Segundo and I am not going back for it, not even gona visit. I like the "Low Weight Theory" very good play on words. Might have to still that one!

TGIF! Week 3 is pretty much in the books!

Well I just finished the last weight lifiting session of week 3. Boy how time flies by. I had a another great workout. Did Shoulders and arms today. Lateral Raises, Shoulder Presses, Straight Bar Curls, Hammer Curls, Rope Press Downs, Closed Grip Bench and tricep dips on the hammer machine.

I am really feeling the new split day routine this week. Much different that the same compound movements 3 days a week.

My legs are still killing me from Thursday workout. DOM DA DOM DOM DOMSSSSSSS!

1 more cardio session on Saturday morning and I get to rest up for Week 4.

I think I made some good gains this week. I really feel my muscle getting harder and harder. Stomach is really slimming down and clothes are fitting looser.

I am feeling really good going into the end of Month 1. It is all coming together nicely!

Damn bro...that is some difference I can see in your pictures!
    You are really dropping that fat!

Keep kicking ass!
    My journal:

Damn bro...that is some difference I can see in your pictures!
    You are really dropping that fat!

Keep kicking ass!
    Doing my best brother. Doing my best!!!!

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How's it going brotha? Let's keep the hard work up.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Thumbs up The Start of Week 4!

Well I find myself beginning the last week of month 1 and so far so good. Everything is pretty much on auto pilot. Got up at 6am as usual and made my trek to the gym. This morning I chose to use the stairmaster and I tell you that machine really kicks my ass! I enjoy the workout it gives my calves also as I have to push off on the balls of my feet becuase if I try and put my whole foot on the step I always stub my toe so I am to push off on the balls of my feet thus it really works the calves out!

I plan on turning it up another notch with the weights this week feeling stronger and stronger.

Sunday was my cheat day and I hardly want to stuff my face with any junk although I did indulge in a couple of pleasures. Had some pancakes for breakfast, a donut in the afternoon with some coffee and for dinner had some chicken wings. Managed to squeeze in a bunch of water and a protein shake in there and some yogurt with granola.

I think next week I am going to start cutting my cheat day down to a meal or two only. I might even do some cardio on Sundays soon as I like the energy I get for the rest of the day when I do morning cardio, felt lazy doing nothing.

Well until the gym session....See you next time! Pictures and weigh-in is on Tuesday as usual, looking forward to seeing the pictures and how much fat I loss this past week!

Sounds like a good plan bro!
    Keep at it and kick ass!
    My journal:

JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JerseyGirl25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Great Progress :-) Keep up the good work!!!

Reading your log keeps me motivated!
    Strong-Smart-Beautiful

If you are not achieving your goals, its because your not doing enough to accomplish them.

Originally Posted by TheNormalMan View Post
    How's it going brotha? Let's keep the hard work up.
    It is going realy well. I will keep pushing it!