Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KyleAaron View Post
    Schooling is only the beginning of your education. If you're genuinely interested in the topic, you'll do reading and research beyond the course itself.

I can't understand people who get into careers they've no real interest in.
    But isn't posting on forums and google searching part of reading and research? Finding other people's experiences and trying them out to make their own experiences...

EDIT: haha yeah I don't get it either. Some girl my mum met was doing a traineeship in fitness and was complaining about the study load. She's like "There are so many useless things they expect us to know... like flexion and extension and all the muscle and bone names..."
    Last edited by beardymcbeard; 12-12-2009 at 10:20 PM.
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000) jules_d1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post

Running on a treadmill is like a lab rat and running around in circles is like a dog trying to catch it's tail.

I think the idea of going nowhere is why i "just CANNOT understand" most runners
    I personally thing thats pretty ignorant.

Thats just like saying

"why lift heavy weights?...theres no need"

"Why whack a little ball around a golf course as far as you can only to have to go after it?"

Everything has its reason. if people are partaking in an activity that does not directly effect you in anyway, you are the person with the problem and not them.

husband, father, trainer KyleAaron's Avatar
    KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000) KyleAaron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by beardymcbeard View Post
    But isn't posting on forums and google searching part of reading and research? Finding other people's experiences and trying them out to make their own experiences...
    Depends on the way you do it. "Different training for girls?" indicates the person simply has no clue and shouldn't be training anyone. "Training client with Parkinsons?" is something a bit more obscure and it's fair enough a person wouldn't know where to start. But in that case, they ought to be liasing with the client's physician, their physio or neurologist, etc - rather than asking on forums.

I was offered training by someone, when I went to visit I told him about my scoliosis. "Oh," the trainer said, "I had a client with that, the physio said they shouldn't lift more than 5kg, the physio was an idiot, I looked it up on the internet and designed a programme for the client, everything's fine now."

I did not feel confident that the trainer was willing or able to put my safety first, and so chose not to train under them.

Again, you don't expect everyone to know everything. But they ought to have a broad and solid base on which to build with experience and further research - not on forums or with google, but with textbooks, asking qualified people they know personally, and so on.

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jules_d1 View Post
    I personally thing thats pretty ignorant.

Thats just like saying

"why lift heavy weights?...theres no need"

"Why whack a little ball around a golf course as far as you can only to have to go after it?"

Everything has its reason. if people are partaking in an activity that does not directly effect you in anyway, you are the person with the problem and not them.
    Like I said, different strokes for different folks.

If people want to drive 30 minutes through traffic to the gym (when they could have jogged there in 20) to run on a treadmill for 40 minutes there's nothing wrong w/ it or them, I personally don't like wasting time...
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    I cannot understand guys that can't do one single exercise in correct form (bouncing bar off chest during bench press, doing behind-the-neck overhead presses, using super momentum during lat pulldowns), yet they are jacked up and buff as shiit...like, wtf? Imagine somebody like me telling them what they're doing is wrong....they'd literally LOL.
    then maybe they aren't completely wrong? open your mind sir, there is always more than one way to perform an exercise.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't understand why the gym goers who are mainly looking for fat loss and better physical performance have ass-backwards routines like body part splits and isolation movements. Why the hell would a guy who's over 20% bf have a "shoulders" day? Or a "forearms and traps" day?

Originally Posted by BSCSCS View Post
    I honestly cant understand distance runners. I mean goddam, how good can running 26 miles really be for you??? Not to mention the sometimes 100 mile weeks. I would think my knees/feet/back, would be permafuc*ed from doing this. I run for 30 minutes a day and have issues with my feet...
    One of my clients wanted to halt our training so that she could focus more on her long distance running... It made no sense to me. Being able to run 26 miles is NOT a measure of good health.

Don't hate, it don't matter if you think they look good they no they look good! They loove they body.
    they body! lol.. .I love using "they" in place of "their"

personal trainers that have their weight loss clients doing isolation exercises all day...
    Or anyone who's looking for health and fat loss who does iso's.

I also can't stand trainers who spend 1/3 of their session doing crunches and other various ab exercies when their client has a layer of fat over their abs.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Location: Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rap_Rocky View Post
    I cannot understand guys that can't do one single exercise in correct form (bouncing bar off chest during bench press, doing behind-the-neck overhead presses, using super momentum during lat pulldowns), yet they are jacked up and buff as shiit...like, wtf? Imagine somebody like me telling them what they're doing is wrong....they'd literally LOL.
    I get that sometimes. I'm skinny as hell and if I see someone doing something wrongly I'll tell them so, even if they're like ronnie coleman. They think they're doing everything right, but they're not.

One thing I hate is when you try to give a teen advice on this forum and they all come down like a pack of dogs on me. Because I'm skinny they think I know f**k all. Size doesn't mean you know more.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Aeries View Post
    I get that sometimes. I'm skinny as hell and if I see someone doing something wrongly I'll tell them so, even if they're like ronnie coleman. They think they're doing everything right, but they're not.

One thing I hate is when you try to give a teen advice on this forum and they all come down like a pack of dogs on me. Because I'm skinny they think I know f**k all. Size doesn't mean you know more.
    Who are you to decide what's right or wrong? Someone as big as Coleman might know a thing or two but its up to you to correct them? Maybe they learned how their body responds to exercises done in a certain manner so they do what works for them.

Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aeries will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Schooling is only the beginning of your education. If you're genuinely interested in the topic, you'll do reading and research beyond the course itself.

I can't understand people who get into careers they've no real interest in.
    Reps to you my friend.

I had the same problem when I wanted to be an engineer. I started a course and dropped out after a couple of months. After that to show the college that I can stick to something I worked as a landscaper for three months. Then I got accepted back into college to do level 2 and 3 courses in health and fitness. Now I run my own business.

My best friend had a similar problem. He went to college and studied to become a hair dresser. He dropped out after doing work experience at a sallon. He claims hair dressing was a waste of time etc but I think he dropped out because he didn't enjoy his work experience. All he was allowed to do was sweep the floors and make tea. He kept complaining about not being allowed to cut hair, but tbh I wouldn't like it if someone on work experience cut my hair so that was probably the reason why he wasn't allowed.

After that he did a few years doing art and design, something he absolutely loved. He's a fantastic artist. Guess what... he quit because of the hours someone in the cartoon industry has to do. He carried on till the end of the course but only because it would look good on his cv.

Now he's back at college studying to become a teacher... He has a learning difficulty and it took him 3-4 retakes of his maths and science GCSE's. He can't workout simple calculations easily and he finds it hard explaining things, especially to a group. I wish him the best of luck, but tbh I don't think he's going to make it.

Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    Who are you to decide what's right or wrong? Someone as big as Coleman might know a thing or two but its up to you to correct them? Maybe they learned how their body responds to exercises done in a certain manner so they do what works for them.
    Sorry I should have phrased it better. I meant if they're doing an exercise in a way that would be damaging. But yes, I would always correct someone on their technique if its poor. Its my job...

TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500) TheLimit is not very helpful. (-500)

now seriously.. you think someone is going to get that big if theyre not doing SOMETHING right? if im jacked up and youre a skinny dude, telling me how to work out.. i'll LOL in ur face and move on.

My point is that if your a trainer you should always be on the lookout for poor technique. It doesn't matter what they look like, if their technique is poor you should at least mention it. If you don't tell a client how to do something properly and they injure themselves they may sue you. So always best to be proffesional and tell them how to do it right.

IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A few people I cannot stand.

1) The people who say they don't eat very much but are 150 LBS overweight. Yet you ask them what they eat, and they rattle off cookies,pizza, breakfast sandwiches. All that good stuff that makes you lean! NOT!

2) Someone I create a free program and diet for ( significant family member). And they tell me it's not working. Then I ask to see what they have been eating, and they eat what I tell them to. Plus other ****ty things, snacking on everything they make for their kids, from pizza, to macaroni n cheese. Gee I wonder whats not working......

3) The people who think their way is the only way, and won't hear that there are other training/diet techniques.

4) People who change their diet literally every week, because it didn't work. Well no **** you change it every week, and don't give it a chance to actually work.

JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JulianBee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by DIreland89 View Post

1) The people who say they don't eat very much but are 150 LBS overweight. Yet you ask them what they eat, and they rattle off cookies,pizza, breakfast sandwiches. All that good stuff that makes you lean! NOT!
    I hear this all the time
    IFPA/PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    P4P Muscle Sponsored Athlete
    Fitness and Nutrition Programs www.Payhip.com/JulianBrownFitness
    www.JulianBrownTraining.com
    www.********.com/Julianbrownpersonaltraining
    www.dailymotion.com/julian11453
    www.Twitter.com/Jbtraining
    www.askthetrainer.com/author/julianbrown/

beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beardymcbeard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on the way you do it. "Different training for girls?" indicates the person simply has no clue and shouldn't be training anyone. "Training client with Parkinsons?" is something a bit more obscure and it's fair enough a person wouldn't know where to start. But in that case, they ought to be liasing with the client's physician, their physio or neurologist, etc - rather than asking on forums.

I was offered training by someone, when I went to visit I told him about my scoliosis. "Oh," the trainer said, "I had a client with that, the physio said they shouldn't lift more than 5kg, the physio was an idiot, I looked it up on the internet and designed a programme for the client, everything's fine now."

I did not feel confident that the trainer was willing or able to put my safety first, and so chose not to train under them.

Again, you don't expect everyone to know everything. But they ought to have a broad and solid base on which to build with experience and further research - not on forums or with google, but with textbooks, asking qualified people they know personally, and so on.
    Fair enough.

You won discussion...
    400/230/445@165lbs
    182.5/105/202/5@75kg

Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000) Mr.ILL is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by patriarcaangela View Post
    HEY, about the powerlifters comment, pretty lame man.. putting down certain challenged group of people is vey stupid. and not all is fat, but main focus is to get strong and actually compound lifts is more related to real life situations than the 'isolation' stuff!
    Better to be strong than just look it

That's not what he was trying to say. There are lots of power lifters that dirt bulk and use bulking as an excuse to be a fatass. You don't have to be fat to be strong.
    A.C.E Certified Personal Trainer
    N.E.S.T.A Fitness Nutrition Coach

HOMER: [holds Lisa's suitcase] Somebody's traveling light.
    LISA: Meh. Maybe you're just getting stronger.
    HOMER: Well, I have been eating more.

Squat:560-Raw 565-wraps
    Bench:365-Raw
    Deadlift:555-Raw
    Front Squat-405x2(Raw) 465x1(Wraps)

GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10) GSGear is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Funny Gym Members

While I was jogging on the treadmill once I watched a girl drive around the lot 3 times trying to get a close parking spot, then when she decided to park she came in and hopped on the treadmill. Not a particular gym habit, but funny none the less.

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    then maybe they aren't completely wrong? open your mind sir, there is always more than one way to perform an exercise.
    Believe me sir, my mind is open. I am fully aware that there are a lot of ways to perform an exercise, whether it be different positions or using a different modality. I'm just not a believer in performing a variety of an exercise where the risk/potential of injury outweighs it's benefits.

Just because an individual is jacked up, and buffed out, doesn't mean they're lacking in other areas. I've seen bodybuilders who can squat and bench hundreds of pounds, yet have a tough time performing some basic activities of daily living. Why? Odds are most likely because they're performing an exercise wrong and/or do not have a balanced training program they're following.
    Last edited by Rap_Rocky; 12-13-2009 at 09:35 PM.
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dwalcott has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My point is that if your a trainer you should always be on the lookout for poor technique. It doesn't matter what they look like, if their technique is poor you should at least mention it. If you don't tell a client how to do something properly and they injure themselves they may sue you. So always best to be proffesional and tell them how to do it right.
    I agree as trainers we should be on the look out for poor technique. For any trainer who has worked in a fitness center they can understand this. You can literally stand and watch at least 20 people doing something wrong at any given moment. Now, are you going to go up to those 20 people and try to fix them. Not only will that take forever, but you will soon be known as "that guy." Your entire day will consist of explaining exercise techniques to members.

You have to pick and choose who you go up to.

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    The Biggest loser Trainer- the trainer who just watched an episode of the BL and has all their clients doing the same exact exercises as the show.

and the trainer who trains their clients all the same. same exercises and everything.

Originally Posted by dasixthsun View Post
    and the trainer who trains their clients all the same. same exercises and everything.
    Thats why I vary alot of my classes and show different techniques and variations per exercise.

You can call me "Huggy" LandSpeed916's Avatar
    LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LandSpeed916 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I also don't understand powerlifters who have no concearn for aesthetics. Hey, I like to be strong too...but not if it makes me look like a fat downs kid.
    ahh god that kills me

BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BraSo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dasixthsun View Post

Oh yeah! Same routine, same program for ALL their clients.

may i add.. trainers who counts loudly for reps.. but are not actually looking at how their clients execute the exercise.

sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10) sargefit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ladies who use 1kg pink dumbells for 30 reps bicep curls.

Anyone who after a week says their programme does not work and changes it.

People who ask for advice and then ignore it because it was not what they wanted to hear.
    You simply cannot out train bad nutrition.

The gym is my place of work, keep the socialising for the playground you are here to work too.

Personal Trainer and Special Populations Exercise Consultant

dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000) dasixthsun is just really nice. (+1000)
    also the trainer that exercises w bad form and then passes that bad form onto their clients.

I work w a guy who does 1/4 rep leg press and his clients all load up the press and do the same exact thing.

IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IrishLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sargefit View Post

Anyone who after a week says their programme does not work and changes it.

People who ask for advice and then ignore it because it was not what they wanted to hear.
    OMG THIS HOLY ****!

This drives me nuts. If you don't want my honest opinion on your program or diet don't ask. Keep doing what your doing and if it is failing now do you think it will work a month from now?

askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    What about the thousands of People you've never seen before who flock to the gym in January which 90% are are gone by february

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about the thousands of People you've never seen before who flock to the gym in January which 90% are are gone by february
    YES!!

Also, the really hot girl who works at the front desk but is 16 years old. I canNOT understand that. =\

Oh, and the guys who stack the barbell or the leg press with like ten 45lb plates, and you gotta use half your workout time just to take them off..
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

Earleir today in a crowded 6pm gym I wanted to use the one empty (of the 2) flat bench press but there was a guy w/ 10 dumbbells scattered around and on the bench doing ****ing dumbbell wrist curls.

The dumbbell rack is all the way on the other side of the gym too... It was as if he had a family of dumbbells and wanted to take the kids out to play or some ****.

WTF
    Last edited by askthetrainer; 12-23-2009 at 07:53 AM.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    c0ckholes that do their exercise right in front of the weight rack so that you have to wait for them to finish their set before you grab the bar that they're blocking.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.