Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Jakes on you, those were pics that i got sent on the misc discord chat - i jsut forwarded them to you coz i felt sorry for your desperate ass.
    You weren't supposed to pass those on, kunt
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    A lot of single men and women think if they aren’t having sex 2-3 times a week then something is wrong. If a woman doesn’t have a bf then I guess she sees FWBs or hookups?

Yes it’s tough on a female’s mental state, especially as many women get attached to the man via sex but he says he wants NSA.

There are guys on here who complain that their FWB developed feelings?
    1. Fuk off
    2. Both me and my FWB seem to be catching feelings for one another; we're both dialing back extracurricular activities and spending more and more time together
    3. Fuk off
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    You weren't supposed to pass those on, kunt
    He was practically begging me for it
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For a stable, productive society, you need men to be able to have their own children by being productive.

It used to be that society used religion to force this state onto both men and women. Communists/atheists tore that down and here we are.

If people raise their daughters nicely, they don't end up as sloots and they dont need to be forced into chaste behaviour. Where you think you've found an exception, I guarantee you that you're going by appearances and have no idea what happened to these girls behind closed doors in their childhoods.
    SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT SUPERHOT

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SUPERH0T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The pill changed the “no sex before marriage” rule, but that destroyed women emotionally.
    The pill is a symptom of the disease. Yes, it is horrible for women's health, and it makes it impossible for them to pair bond (mri brain scans)

But, in a functioning society, women would not take the pill at anywhere near the rate they do.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm not even saying that, even Jesus will forgive a fornicator who sees the light and would probably rebuke me for being so judgemental - I am saying that it's actually a humiliating act to get fugged by a man who does not intent to marry you at the very least.

So many guys will pretend to like a girl just to sleep with her and then brag about it to everybody else, bringing shame to her and her family.. it's something people don't say to your face, but they feel about you and say behind your back.

I've even heard sluts call other women sluts, because deep down they know it's groce - i've had actual homos suggest i'm a homo in a condescending way due to being jealous of my aesthetics and taking care of my appearance, because they wanted to slur me. These very people who are gay or promiscuous know their behaviour is of a lower standaard. It's almost as if it's ingrained the the very fabric of reality to be repulsed by certain stuff.

Stopped reading at the part where you brought up Jesus

Stop inserting religion into fkn EVERYTHING, dude. srs

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    Stopped reading at the part where you brought up Jesus

Stop inserting religion into fkn EVERYTHING, dude. srs
    Why? Most people in the world are religious. It's normal to believe in God.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mryamamoto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Women are best at rationalizing their stupid (emotion based) decisions.

So the answer is probably no, they don't find it degrading. They have same terms like "empowering" and "soul searching" in the sloot vocabulary for that.
    Defeat the defeatist.

ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ye193x is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They don't lol

If you're a virgin as a female in the west or atleast low bc odycount you're a weird unlovable undesirable loser

I've heard this straight from the women I regularly sleep with. Also if you even think about slutshaming a hoe (most of you geeks can because of ur low body count) as for me they will just laugh in my face and tell me that I'm not in a position to judge because I've slept with far more ppl. Whores with 80+ bodycount do this lmao

You cucks have allowed this and let it go this far its impossible to find a good girl and wh0res are crawling like ants ready to spread their legs whenever. Is it fun when you're younger and wanna explore as a tyrone? Absolutely.

Is it a headache and close to impossible to find good girl when u wanna settle down? Yes mfer yes it fking is.

I'm just gonna keep slaying hoes til I strike gold for now, hope it happens before I turn 40 on god

Originally Posted by ye193x View Post
    They don't lol

If you're a virgin as a female in the west or atleast low bc odycount you're a weird unlovable undesirable loser

I've heard this straight from the women I regularly sleep with. Also if you even think about slutshaming a hoe (most of you geeks can because of ur low body count) as for me they will just laugh in my face and tell me that I'm not in a position to judge because I've slept with far more ppl. Whores with 80+ bodycount do this lmao

You cucks have allowed this and let it go this far its impossible to find a good girl and wh0res are crawling like ants ready to spread their legs whenever. Is it fun when you're younger and wanna explore as a tyrone? Absolutely.

Is it a headache and close to impossible to find good girl when u wanna settle down? Yes mfer yes it fking is.

I'm just gonna keep slaying hoes til I strike gold for now, hope it happens before I turn 40 on god
    Well of course a used up whore will call an innocent girl a loser - they are jealous and evil, hence why they spread their legs for Chad over one night, and lie about it to Timmy who they made wait three months.

You're obviously sleeping with stupid ass hoes if they think that a man's body count is the same as a women - yet they all lie about their true number when they want a man to take them seriously.

He was practically begging me for it
    Your father begs me every day for my c0ck, I don't give it to him though
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew

Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Your father begs me every day for my c0ck, I don't give it to him though
    that's just gay

DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DeputyDong5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ye193x View Post
    They don't lol

This hits the nail on the head.

Originally Posted by DeputyDong5 View Post
    This hits the nail on the head.
    hits what in the head? even the whales in america have a body count of 20 bodies by 25

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of women WANT to be used bro. They want to be gangbanged and have every hole stuffed by Chads and Tyrones. It is impossible as a dude to understand the mindset of women, but their goal is literally prime sperm. I've discussed chit like MMA fighters being abusive to women, and this girl was like "Yeah IDK why their women stay with them. Just get the baby and go find another guy to help you raise it." I was absolutely stunned she just openly said that matter of factly. Men are basically means to ends for women. One guy rarely can ever meet all her needs, and a woman's goal is top tier sperm and then to find a beta to help her raise the kid.

You should realize that even an ugly girl can get an insane amount of dick whenever she wants. A guy is basically almost always replaceable for a woman. You have to fight hard to keep your woman, and even then, she might just ditch you for any number of reasons.

I am just going to pay for a surrogate to help me reproduce one day if I want kids. That's really all I need a female for tbh. It would be nice to love someone, but at the end of the day, all I have ever felt is infatuation. It comes and goes. It's just a feeling, and it's not something to build my life around. Plus, TBH, the way humanity is going, I don't even think I want a kid anymore. Its life will royally suck. My kid will have to look forward to resource depletion, WW3, climate change problems, and other such insanity.
    Last edited by Xtermin8fascist; 04-26-2024 at 05:19 AM.

LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LtGoose has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ women srs
    Disclaimer: All posts made by [LtGoose] are works of satire. By reading this you agree to absolve the author of any and all liability.

Originally Posted by Xtermin8fascist View Post
    A lot of women WANT to be used bro. They want to be gangbanged and have every hole stuffed by Chads and Tyrones. It is impossible as a dude to understand the mindset of women, but their goal is literally prime sperm. I've discussed chit like MMA fighters being abusive to women, and this girl was like "Yeah IDK why their women stay with them. Just get the baby and go find another guy to help you raise it." I was absolutely stunned she just openly said that matter of factly. Men are basically means to ends for women. One guy rarely can ever meet all her needs, and a woman's goal is top tier sperm and then to find a beta to help her raise the kid.

You should realize that even an ugly girl can get an insane amount of dick whenever she wants. A guy is basically almost always replaceable for a woman. You have to fight hard to keep your woman, and even then, she might just ditch you for any number of reasons.
    I don't know if every girl wants to be gaangbanged, but I'd say that even the most innocent type of girl has one guy whose cum she wants in her pussy and mouth every single night all night

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't know if every girl wants to be gaangbanged, but I'd say that even the most innocent type of girl has one guy whose cum she wants in her pussy and mouth every single night all night
    I find stuff like guys asking for noods or hookups degrading at age 50. I have zero desire to be gangbanged.

I lose interest in guys who only talk about sex. So boring.

Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtermin8fascist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They don't want to be gangbanged per se in reality, but they do fantasize about it. GB is one of the most popular porn fetishes for women. Most women require emotional intimacy for sex in practice, though.

I find stuff like guys asking for noods or hookups degrading at age 50. I have zero desire to be gangbanged.

You literally only chase young Chads because your biological drive as a female is to obtain high quality sperm. Maybe gangbang is a bit much, but you hop from dick to dick for that reason. You are biologically programmed to collect sperm from high quality men. Nothing anyone says or does will ever change that. You literally banged another guy in your husband's house lmao.

yeah

They don't want to be gangbanged per se in reality, but they do fantasize about it. GB is one of the most popular porn fetishes for women. Most women require emotional intimacy for sex in practice, though.
    I don't know if every girl fantasises about getting bang banged (although I'm sure some do), but I'd say that pretty much all girls want to get smashed by the right guy.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You literally only chase young Chads because your biological drive as a female is to obtain high quality sperm. Maybe gangbang is a bit much, but you hop from dick to dick for that reason. You are biologically programmed to collect sperm from high quality men. Nothing anyone says or does will ever change that. You literally banged another guy in your husband's house lmao.
    when was the last time you talked to a woman?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

yeah

I don't know if every girl fantasises about getting bang banged (although I'm sure some do), but I'd say that pretty much all girls want to get smashed by the right guy.
    I used to care a lot about this chit. Misc knows lmao. But I don't anymore. I don't want or need a family if I'm not gonna have kids. And I don't really want kids anymore considering how chit the planet is. So it doesn't even really matter to me anymore what women think. Their sexual strategies will always disgust and depress me, and it isn't worth wasting the mental energy on it. Most guys judge their entire worth by whether they have a woman and if she loves them. It's pretty bad to do this in today's world because you are most likely going to be hurt. Being labeled virgin, incel, etc means nothing to me now. It's like calling a homeless man poor lmao. At some point, it becomes your way of life and not an insult or something to hide anymore. You just own it and live that way.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    when was the last time you talked to a woman?
    In a professional or personal capacity?

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In a professional or personal capacity?
    either
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

I used to care a lot about this chit. Misc knows lmao. But I don't anymore. I don't want or need a family if I'm not gonna have kids. And I don't really want kids anymore considering how chit the planet is. So it doesn't even really matter to me anymore what women think. Their sexual strategies will always disgust and depress me, and it isn't worth wasting the mental energy on it. Most guys judge their entire worth by whether they have a woman and if she loves them. It's pretty bad to do this in today's world because you are most likely going to be hurt. Being labeled virgin, incel, etc means nothing to me now. It's like calling a homeless man poor lmao. At some point, it becomes your way of life and not an insult or something to hide anymore. You just own it and live that way.
    Like there is a lot of women who get gang banged you're not wrong about that, but I'd say only 30% of women get gang banged in their life, and then the other 70% sleep with quite a few guys since it's socially acceptable and feels good in the moment.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    either
    I have a female friend who I mostly link political memes to and bitch to. I also work with a couple of women. So, roughly daily. My last close relationship with a woman was a few months ago. It did not end well lol. I am over trying to find a female.

donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) donblaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In life, some people are high value and other people are trash. An there are a ton of people in the middle of that spectrum somewhere. A lot of it is a result in your upbringing and what you were taught foundationally.

Is it really surprising to you that people can make bad decisions because they were never taught the base foundation of what it takes to be high value?

Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post
    In life, some people are high value and other people are trash. An there are a ton of people in the middle of that spectrum somewhere. A lot of it is a result in your upbringing and what you were taught foundationally.

Is it really surprising to you that people can make bad decisions because they were never taught the base foundation of what it takes to be high value?
    Some of the biggest whores I have ever seen came from decent families lmao. This is a fail argument.

Originally Posted by donblaximus View Post

So what are your thoughts on the current political climate as it pertains to women's sexuality in contemporary society?