Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SWelch is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Odd...

I'd consider buying it again. For me, it was mood, energy, libido. Anabolic effects weren't as much a consideration because I don't think I was stimulating enough muscle growth in my diet, rest, or workouts to make a dramatic difference.

It was a year ago, but if I remember correctly I upped he dosage a little? perhaps; because I was weighing in at 200#

Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tomno is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by weakbastard View Post
    Weird.. I've been googling reviews on this product and all I've come across is people saying they got ripped off and the product didn't work.
    One guy even had tests prior to using it to confirm he had low testosterone and then after using the product for a while, had the same test with the same results.
    Were these people who bought if off the internet who didn't realize they were signing up for a monthly subscription?

mrweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrweakling has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    After reading through this thread I've assumed the product sucks.
    No increase of mass, a lack of training to really provide such an insight.

I only looked into it because I saw some article written about it and thought it seemed like bullcrap & after reading this thread, I think it's definitely a bullcrap product that I won't be touching B-)

InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfiniteRecomp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mrweakling View Post
    After reading through this thread I've assumed the product sucks.
    No increase of mass, a lack of training to really provide such an insight.

I only looked into it because I saw some article written about it and thought it seemed like bullcrap & after reading this thread, I think it's definitely a bullcrap product that I won't be touching B-)
    They've changed the formula somewhat since this review, I think. Also, make sure that you're buying it from a reputable source or you're likely to get scammed. I don't think they ever claimed that TestX180 would turn you into a mass monster. Leave that to the PH stuff that tries to fly under the radar (like Blackstone Labs gets close to it) . There are several products with very similar names out there that are nothing but fluff and a little l-arginine.

My reason for trying this, and several others is hormonal support, especially since I'm getting a bit older and wrecked my test levels through years of not taking care of myself. Test-X worked for me in that regard - libido, mood, skin - at 1.5x dosing.

If I may offer a few friendly bits of advice while you're looking around for a product like this:
    • If it makes you hungrier, then it's probably working for mass building
    • I've tried one or two that would be better in that category. PM me and I'll give you their names
    • It takes far more than one bottle to see effects like what you are looking at.
    • A GH product may be more up your alley

Hope this helps. and PEACE!
    “God will not have his work made manifest by cowards” - RWE
    1Cor 6:19-20, Rom 12:1-2
    [[|--- CM Appr. Crew --- |]]