Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Animaul View Post
    There's a idiot at my gym that dues dumbell curls close to rack and mirror and then drops diwncand does pushups right in front if the rack!! Peole almost step on the bastard. I'm waiting for the day when someone drops a dumbell on his head.
    These people piss me off big time. Then you go to grab a weight near them and they give you a look for interrupting their set. **** them.

ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50) ol matey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by broad.stance View Post
    Generally: Guys who use the urinal and then rush back out to the floor without washing their hands. Suddenly I become the freak for liberally spraying down equipment because I don't want to catch their crotch-rot.

Specifically: Witnessed a guy squatting a massive amount of weight, and when finished vomited next to the rack and promptly moved onto the vertical leg press as if nothing happened.
    I just woke my old man up laughing so hard at that last one!!! ROFL!!!!

There's this bloke who walks up to every bloke... I mean EVERY bloke, and asks them "did you just call me skinny?". WTF? He has asked one of my mates three ****ing times till my mate told him off. I know people from all over Sydney who have had this bloke ask them this, he's fairly well built, tall, acne like nothing you've ever seen, and he walks around with a scowl on his face and says the same thing to everyone he ****ing sees. Weird mother****er. Saw him walking down the street once talking to himself looking all pissed off.

King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    when people talk to me during sets

when i was squatting a kid walked up and said that i should stop squating because i will suffer serious core damage and that it places to much stress on my knees....

/facepalm

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ya know what, i hate most gym people so much i usually go as soon as the gym opens to avoid most of the ass hats. infact, i only join a gym for when the weather gets crappy and i need to do cardio for my cut. i got sick of running in the snowy ohio weather.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

madbiker33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbiker33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) madbiker33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mdmass06 View Post
    I had a guy ask me what I bench and my advice for a good chest routine. I told him that I dont flat bench anymore and that I prefer incline barbell pressing as my bread and butter so to speak (i do some flat dumbell pressing but not barbell presses, just uncomfortable for my shoulder, dumbells are better) I said I feel like I hit my chest better with inclines as the most important lift of my routine. The ******* then started too rip on my thoughts and said in a mocking "yeah benching is no good, it just build dense muslce" or something like that he said. Anyway I said that "I preferred too it do this, I didnt say you had to do it this way" and then I told him "just remember you were the one asking me for advice and how much I lift, nobody was coming up to your little ass asking you for advice and bench numbers"

Dude had nothing too say too that, his buddy was with him too. His friend was actually quite respectful and even kind of looked at his disrespectful buddy and shook his head and chuckled.
    amen i cant stand that. only question people wanna know how much you bench. and then it is followed by yeah my cousin can do that plus 10
    Your Cousin Don't Have Crap on Me

mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000) mdmass06 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by madbiker33 View Post
    amen i cant stand that. only question people wanna know how much you bench. and then it is followed by yeah my cousin can do that plus 10

Exaclty there is always a topper too, that is what that guy probably was going to do if I actually gave him a bench number. Its funny that people just dont realize the numbers are not what matter its the feel of the weight, sure as you get stronger you have to up the number and some of us work on breaking certain plateaus and meeting number goals, but the well informed are in the gym for the body improvement and transformation, we realize the big lift numbers are just a added perk to our main goal.
    Native warrior on the streets and in the sheets.

Benedikt Magnusson = Hero Street_Ryda's Avatar
    Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50) Street_Ryda will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well, mine is by myself. I went to DB press, and as I went to lay down, I farted and said "ahh, that's good stuff" ..got up and this guy gave me a "wtf" look for about 30 seconds.

It was unintentional btw.
    'viking EAT chains and sh*t chains!' - Svend Karlsen

Check my strength/mass log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=418213081#post418213081

Swoop by my Youtube channel for work out vids http://www.youtube.com/user/bkbrawla666

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This isn't quite gym etiquette, but it's POOR etiquette -

I had a guy I trained in his home - he talked too much but was a pretty good client -

The guy used to openly FART right in front of me - the first time I pretended I didn't hear it - the second time I starting busting his balls about it -

I found it disgusting and offensive and had no problem letting him know it - I would almost maliciously make fun of him for it - I didn't care because he had the nerve to do it - but it wasn't enough to fire him as a client -

So long story short, he got pissed one day and said he had the right to fart in his own house - I said yeah, but it's offensive to fart right in the presence of another person - after that he didn't do it again, and I left him alone about it - and the training relationship continued -

The moral ...

Don't put up with bull**** from your clients - set your boundaries and they'll follow them - if not, find new clients -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

anonymous
    Curls in the power rack and other tiresome gym rants aside, I have only ever witnessed one true WTF moment in the gym

picture a 40-something wee man, about 5'3" wearing elton john style platforms, a shock of hot pink hair, thick glasses and ... a leather kilt.

Now picture this wee man mounting the decline situp bench and his kilt flopping back to reveal to the whole gym that he went commando. The looks of horror on the faces of the other members were priceless

Then picture him being thrown out, but sneaking back up in the service elevator to do it all over again.

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lets not forget the wannabe personal trainer who's usually far from the best shape who interrupts you halfway during your set with advice that they should take themself

I don't know what gyms you guys go to, but my old gym, some of the staff looked like they'd never touched a weight in months if not their life

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 203mh View Post
    I don't know what gyms you guys go to, but my old gym, some of the staff looked like they'd never touched a weight in months if not their life
    Most gyms are like that though man. That's got nothing to do with what they can provide their customers though. Not every gym is full of roid monsters and "in shape" people like you and me.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kserajuddin View Post
    This isn't quite gym etiquette, but it's POOR etiquette -

I had a guy I trained in his home - he talked too much but was a pretty good client -

The guy used to openly FART right in front of me - the first time I pretended I didn't hear it - the second time I starting busting his balls about it -

I found it disgusting and offensive and had no problem letting him know it - I would almost maliciously make fun of him for it - I didn't care because he had the nerve to do it - but it wasn't enough to fire him as a client -

So long story short, he got pissed one day and said he had the right to fart in his own house - I said yeah, but it's offensive to fart right in the presence of another person - after that he didn't do it again, and I left him alone about it - and the training relationship continued -

The moral ...

Don't put up with bull**** from your clients - set your boundaries and they'll follow them - if not, find new clients -
    lol, im totally torn on this one... on one hand, it's repulsive to have someone fart indiscriminately while in your presense... on the other hand... there's a certain level of admiration i have for someone who basically says, "this is my house and i'll fart when i please." lol.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) broad.stance is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by askthetrainer View Post
    What about when people camp out in front of the dumbbell racks with multiple sets of dumbbells?

In between sets they stack the dumbbells they're not using on top of the heavy dumbbells so nobody can use them...

That really pisses me off
    Remember that kid in daycare who hoarded all of the building blocks and would cry bloody-murder if you even looked at one of them for too long?

Twenty years later, and he's still at it...

Hums the theme to Superman during planks and LYTPs. Now that you've read this, you will too.

All right boys, now watch how this is done. The key is to put it all in your groin and your back.
    Take your legs totally out of the equation. Lift with your lower back in a jerking, twisting motion.
    -- Peter Griffin

Go down the line:
    http://www.greatergood.com

mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mikeyd907 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not a trainer, but just a proper d00d:

Piss on teh toiler seat like a couple of you said, OMG, if you can't aim, sit.

Or at least clean it up.

But there's this old retired guy who's at the gym everyday (as am I as of late), but he does maybe an hour of cardio, lifts, then does another hour of cardio. Good shape.
    But have you noticed, it's the old guy's who're just a little TOO comfortable with you?

So after going to this gym for a couple of weeks he makes mention that he sees me all the time, I joke that he must live here..etc etc.
    I'm at the sink mixing my PWO shake and taking supps.. he hooks his leg up on the counter and starts blow drying his balls and is sitting there yapping at me.

Worst. Scene. Evar.

I win.
    "Tang Soo Do IS NOT a destination, it is journey" -Master M Khan

Traditionalism, Professionalism and Brotherhood... Tang Soo!

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mikeyd907 View Post
    Not a trainer, but just a proper d00d:

Piss on teh toiler seat like a couple of you said, OMG, if you can't aim, sit.

Or at least clean it up.

But there's this old retired guy who's at the gym everyday (as am I as of late), but he does maybe an hour of cardio, lifts, then does another hour of cardio. Good shape.
    But have you noticed, it's the old guy's who're just a little TOO comfortable with you?

So after going to this gym for a couple of weeks he makes mention that he sees me all the time, I joke that he must live here..etc etc.
    I'm at the sink mixing my PWO shake and taking supps.. he hooks his leg up on the counter and starts blow drying his balls and is sitting there yapping at me.

Worst. Scene. Evar.

I win.
    tell him it's a hand-dryer... Not a PubeJet 3000.

I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Farmers blow, picking nose and eating it, hogging equipment, spend 8 hours at the gym 4 days a week, staring, asking people when they are getting off your treadmill, leave every plate in the gym on every piece of equipment, talk to yourself and laugh the whole time your there, move a TV when someone is watching it, turn the volume up on TV's, go behind the desk and change the radio station and crank it up, sweat on everything and refuse to wipe it off when your done, ignore people when they are talking to you, pick at your skin and leave it where you are, push people out of the way when you want to use something, Clog the toilet and leave it for the front desk, scare the crap out of people and have the gym loose customers because of your habits, ect.

I could go on and on. By the way this is just one person.

I'm a real person!! abcreations's Avatar
    abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50) abcreations will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ol matey View Post
    There's this bloke who walks up to every bloke... I mean EVERY bloke, and asks them "did you just call me skinny?". WTF? He has asked one of my mates three ****ing times till my mate told him off. I know people from all over Sydney who have had this bloke ask them this, he's fairly well built, tall, acne like nothing you've ever seen, and he walks around with a scowl on his face and says the same thing to everyone he ****ing sees. Weird mother****er. Saw him walking down the street once talking to himself looking all pissed off.
    Hey he must be related to the guy at my gym. Check out my rant.

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Curls in the power rack and other tiresome gym rants aside, I have only ever witnessed one true WTF moment in the gym

picture a 40-something wee man, about 5'3" wearing elton john style platforms, a shock of hot pink hair, thick glasses and ... a leather kilt.

Now picture this wee man mounting the decline situp bench and his kilt flopping back to reveal to the whole gym that he went commando. The looks of horror on the faces of the other members were priceless

Then picture him being thrown out, but sneaking back up in the service elevator to do it all over again.
    aaaahahahahahaha!

Originally Posted by King_Breazy321 View Post
    when people talk to me during sets

when i was squatting a kid walked up and said that i should stop squating because i will suffer serious core damage and that it places to much stress on my knees....

/facepalm
    lol. i squat to "damage" (i.e. work) my core.
    but @ least this guy realizes that squatting works the core, just like bullshti crunches do. xD

Originally Posted by abcreations View Post

I could go on and on. By the way this is just one person.
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Some dumb ass walked up to me while I was training a client, in the middle of counting.. "hey, 'scuse me... 'scuse ME!!! HELLO!??!??!"

I kept counting while I put my hand up and gave him the "gimme one sec" finger.

All of the sudden he storms off in a hissy fit, "Man, I'm just trying to tell you about a broken machine, I'm just trying to help yall! If yall don't want my help, fxck that!"

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yesterday this one guy thought it was a great idea to move all the equipment within three yards of the wall adjacent to the mirror... to the middle of the gym floor... so he could do sprints, effectively turning everyone else's trip to the water fountain into an obstacle course.
    Driven Sports

I didn't hear no bell! Rap_Rocky's Avatar
    Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rap_Rocky will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm sure other people have done this, and it may not be the worst display of gym etiquette at all, but I sure can't stand it at times...

There's this guy at the gym who always does incline bench cable flys on the universal. There aren't enough benches as it is, why use it for seated cable flyes? Plus you could have 3, 4 people exercising, but instead, we gotta wait until you finish one set. Can't you do it standing it up? Sheesh....
    I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
    I'm not out there sweating for three hours every day just to find out what it feels like to sweat.

laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) laz76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, I hate when people want to interrupt your session for something and expect you to walk away from your client to help them find a towel or something.

Had another guy doing curls in the power rack when I wanted to use it with a client the other day. I just waited it out and took her through a couple of diff. exercises for a while, but he must have been doing like 10 sets. Plus he was supersetting the curls with lat pulldowns, and supersetting the lat pulldowns with reading a magazine for a few minutes between each set. I eventually just went up to ask how many sets he had left and he said "Just one... actually, I'll just do my set now." I think he kind of realized he was monopolizing the equipment. Just taught me that some people can still be reasonable if you ask them.

Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dden is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im at work right now and im sitting here witnessing the president of DoucheBagistan named Gustav posing in the mirror.. The funny part is that hes weak and has a gut..

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Some dumb ass walked up to me while I was training a client, in the middle of counting.. "hey, 'scuse me... 'scuse ME!!! HELLO!??!??!"

I kept counting while I put my hand up and gave him the "gimme one sec" finger.

All of the sudden he storms off in a hissy fit, "Man, I'm just trying to tell you about a broken machine, I'm just trying to help yall! If yall don't want my help, fxck that!"
    o_______O

Whats good for lower abs? kserajuddin's Avatar
    kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kserajuddin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol, im totally torn on this one... on one hand, it's repulsive to have someone fart indiscriminately while in your presense... on the other hand... there's a certain level of admiration i have for someone who basically says, "this is my house and i'll fart when i please." lol.
    Ha! Yeah - I think we both had to mutually ask for respect and set boudaries - him being able to fart, and me saying "not in front of me" -
    "Do what you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life" - either Confucius or the Dalai Lama - I get them confused -

Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boomtrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    People that don't seem to know how to bathe. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD it's not hard to apply deoderant or shower occasionally.

People who blatantly flag you down despite the fact you're busy with a client and try to scrounge free advice/ assisstance. Then don't seem to get the hint when you politely change your body language encouraging them to get lost.

Technically this is poor etiquette, but I love it =D One of my clients i take for boxing has no idea about appropriate workout gear and almost every session she ends up exploding out of her top and i get smack in the face by a fake breast. Awsome... yet poor etiquette i suppose.
    "I'd rather be over-trained than under-trained" - Bruce Lee

Post-Birth abortion should be legalised!

MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattyV is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not a trainer but I have to share this with everyone. I work out at 5:00 AM and every morning there is a gentleman that is about 75 years old, and never brings a towel to dry off with after he showers, and everyday he props his leg up on the sink and blow dries his package for about 5 minutes
    "Shut up and Squat"

Wow... it seems like this whole air drying your teste satchel is pretty universal. I was not aware that it was so prevalent.

One time I actually saw a guy spanking off in the shower stall. And he wasn't facing the wall/faucet, he was out to the side so everyone could see him. I was checking the soap dispenser when I noticed a vigorous movement out the corner of my eye.

"No way" I thought.. "There is no way he's wanking.. I'm sure he's just really scrubbing hard."

but then he made a grunt and I had to know. I took one glance and he was DEFINITELY tuning his skin flute. I would've told him to get the fxck out and never come back but I was honestly SERIOUSLY traumatized by the sight.

And isn't it nasty how some people walk around the locker room w/o sandals? I would not let my bare feet touch that floor. Even when I shower w/my sandals, I scrub the hell out of them w/soap in the sink before i put them in my gym bag.

oh and speaking of me using the showers [which is only when I HAVE TO]. I'm in the stall, butt-azz naked trying to get my head and shoulders-on and this guy walks right over to my stall and says, "There's no seat covers in the toilet stalls"..

MOTHERFXCKER! If you didn't notice, I'M NOT ON THE CLOCK! But I didn't say that.. I said, "Someone who's not naked can better assist you w/that sir" in a sarcastic tone. lol.

Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Environ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wow... it seems like this whole air drying your teste satchel is pretty universal. I was not aware that it was so prevalent.

One time I actually saw a guy spanking off in the shower stall. And he wasn't facing the wall/faucet, he was out to the side so everyone could see him. I was checking the soap dispenser when I noticed a vigorous movement out the corner of my eye.

"No way" I thought.. "There is no way he's wanking.. I'm sure he's just really scrubbing hard."

but then he made a grunt and I had to know. I took one glance and he was DEFINITELY tuning his skin flute. I would've told him to get the fxck out and never come back but I was honestly SERIOUSLY traumatized by the sight.

And isn't it nasty how some people walk around the locker room w/o sandals? I would not let my bare feet touch that floor. Even when I shower w/my sandals, I scrub the hell out of them w/soap in the sink before i put them in my gym bag.

oh and speaking of me using the showers [which is only when I HAVE TO]. I'm in the stall, butt-azz naked trying to get my head and shoulders-on and this guy walks right over to my stall and says, "There's no seat covers in the toilet stalls"..

MOTHERFXCKER! If you didn't notice, I'M NOT ON THE CLOCK! But I didn't say that.. I said, "Someone who's not naked can better assist you w/that sir" in a sarcastic tone. lol.
    My friend and colleague caught a guy jacking it in the showers a few months ago. He was so traumatised by it. Apparently, he went into the locker room to check the sauna, heard a guy singing (I think he told me that it was "If you wanna by my lover" by the Spice Girls or something like that), but there was no sound of water. So, he checked the shower area out and, for sure, there was a guy jacking off. My friend started yelling at him though and the guy's excuse was that he had been out the night before and had met some hot chick, but failed to seal the deal and had been horny since.

Incidentally, he was immediately barred.
    ***Irish Misc Crew***

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes.

ISSA CFT, SPN, FT, SSC, SFN
    NSCA CSCS