Page 199 of 512 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 15353
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Middle finger to the world

Braves in 4
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    R.I.P. Braves repeat of 2018

Registered User heyquikquestion's Avatar
    heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) heyquikquestion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Braves should have signed Kimbrel
    Chicago Cubs
    Kansas City Chiefs

Misc Kansas Crew
    Misc Finance Crew

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post
    Hard to admit but Kimbrel has been pure garbage so he’d have fit in with this team perfect this year
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by heyquikquestion View Post

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    What an embarrassment. Playoffs don't even get this guy hyped up. Lazy as ****.
    I’d be completely ok benching him tomorrow. Don’t even care it’s basically must win. Send this dipsh*t a true message.
    -SoutheastBeast1

If people want to know why I’m so resistant against advanced analytics look no further than tonight

Let’s put in Luke Jackson because there’s right handed hitters coming up and analytics say Newcomb isn’t the right matchup

Let’s just totally ignore Jackson is a sh*t pitcher. He’s right handed so he qualifies!!!!

Analytics aren’t a bad thing except when you take them too seriously and this is a perfect example of it.

Absolute joke among a number of other jokes tonight (like being gifted 3 errors and only managing 3 runs from it)

But yeah.... just ranting at the moment
    -SoutheastBeast1

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goldie getting that ring sorry bacon
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    If people want to know why I’m so resistant against advanced analytics look no further than tonight

Let’s put in Luke Jackson because there’s right handed hitters coming up and analytics say Newcomb isn’t the right matchup

Let’s just totally ignore Jackson is a sh*t pitcher. He’s right handed so he qualifies!!!!

Analytics aren’t a bad thing except when you take them too seriously and this is a perfect example of it.

Absolute joke among a number of other jokes tonight (like being gifted 3 errors and only managing 3 runs from it)

But yeah.... just ranting at the moment
    That's not advanced analytics.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    That's not advanced analytics.
    It’s not Sabermetrics but it’s along the exact same line of thinking

In fact it wouldn’t shock me if they relied on Sabermetrics to try and show why Newcomb is better against lefties and justify why he should be reserved for that

Durr his hard contact rate is higher when he faces RHB, better not use him.

Even though his metrics against righties are still probably better than Jackson’s... but he’s not as strong a pitcher as he is against lefties so we can’t use him against righties

Tell me you don’t believe that thinking is going on.

Naive if you don’t think so
    -SoutheastBeast1

Same reason why Teheran was left off the roster

Omg he’s outperforming his peripherals this wont last!!!!

Maybe he outperforms them because of his defense... yeah true... but he’s also doing a good job utilizing his defense to outperform them.

Meanwhile Luke Jackson strikes one person out for every home run he allows so his defense never even comes into play. But he’s in line with his peripherals thankfully!

Yeah let’s go with that guy.
    -SoutheastBeast1

One thing we can all agree on is this team is a joke at least.

With the league ending this year I finally don’t even have a reason to bother watching baseball next year.
    -SoutheastBeast1

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Theyll prob lean on fried more now.

And newcomb

Fuk using fried for game 4. Just win each game

They should pitch Soroka tomorrow

They won’t

Mel thinks the bullpen is mentally weak they’re not even on the same planet of headcases as Folty and we’re going to pitch him in a must win against Flaherty tomorrow?

Lmao we deserve to lose no lie
    -SoutheastBeast1

But let’s ignore he’s our best pitcher with the biggest game of the season on deck

He pitches slightly better on the road so let’s use a sh*ttier pitcher tomorrow and save him for that road game!!!!!

Makes total sense.... for this team at least
    -SoutheastBeast1

Acuna didn’t even care he didn’t run. His comments after the game were that errors happen

This is exactly the sh*t I criticize players on other teams for and there’s no exception here.

Acuna clearly has let the hype go to his head and has an attitude problem. Hopefully the fact Albies is his best friend he can have a positive influence on him but Acuna is a freight train toward wrecking this team with his piss poor attitude,

no matter how good he is, problem players aren’t worth it.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    They should pitch Soroka tomorrow

They won’t

Mel thinks the bullpen is mentally weak they’re not even on the same planet of headcases as Folty and we’re going to pitch him in a must win against Flaherty tomorrow?

Lmao we deserve to lose no lie

This aged well
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Went to tonight’s game. So much fun, Folty was LOCKED in. Place went nuts for Duvall’s HR and for Fried in the 8th.

Braves back in control of this thing with Soroka going Game 3. Need the bats to wake up a little bit. No excuse not to put up some numbers on Wainwright and take the series lead
    -SoutheastBeast1

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I see Corey Seager still hasn't closed that hole in his swing. Back foot curveball eats him alive.
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clayton Kershaw and his 4.43 postseason era lol

Dodgers are in trouble now. They suck on the road and have to face Scherzer in Game 3, and Nats might push Corbin on 3 days rest to close out Game 4 (I know I would if I was them).
    -SoutheastBeast1

I could break that ball boys legs right now

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dont worry rays. All you have to worry about next is the pitcher with the best hall of fame profile!

I don't think I can take another post season. This **** is too stressful. The ump was giving the corner by 3 inches all night and suddenly not in the 9th
    Last edited by melanimal_old; 10-05-2019 at 09:56 PM.

No one talking about the Braves comeback?

Mike Soroka 7 innings and just 2 hits!!!

On the cusp now. Time finish this thing tomorrow. Let’s go baby!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Braves leaving nothing to chance, turning to Keuchel on 3 days rest most likely. Could use Fried for multiple innings following him.

Let’s get an early lead and never look back tomorrow Bravos
    -SoutheastBeast1

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I know 1 DS series thats ending today..................lets see if you smart guys can put your heads together and figure out which one......
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a Tigers fan so I'm done watching baseball. I am hoping the Braves pull it off since someone in here seems to live and breathe for his team. Can't being mad about that. Hope you get your championship this year.

I want to play a game... JIGSAW's Avatar
    JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JIGSAW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I'm a Tigers fan so I'm done watching baseball. I am hoping the Braves pull it off since someone in here seems to live and breathe for his team. Can't being mad about that. Hope you get your championship this year.
    Sadly this will not occur at this point in time.....

.....but not for lack of effort.

(Well besides Acuna)
    I walk amongst you.......but I am not one of you.

I don’t know how people think AL baseball is even exciting.

Even your playoffs suck. Not one exciting game happening in that league.

So far in the NL we’ve had

1. Dramatic WC comeback by the Nats
    2. Wild late finish in Game 1 for Braves-Cards
    3. Incredibly tense Game 2 for Braves-Cards
    4. Exciting Game 2 for Nats-Dodgers that saw Strasburg have to come in for relief to close the door
    5. Insane comeback from the Braves in Game 3 with 2 outs in the 9th after a ridiculous pitchers duel for 8 innings.

What the f*ck has even happened in the ALDS? Cole striking 15 guys out? That’s not even fun that’s boring as sh*t when it’s that lopsided of a game.

Let me know when the AL decides to update the intensity. NL clearly the only entertaining league this year
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 199 of 512 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 249 299 ... LastLast