Page 196 of 409 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,880 of 12242
    kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kingmanaverage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    No its not. Pretty much my entire extended family has had it. I had it and didn't know. Its not the flu, its a cold.
    It seems pretty mild for the majority of people below 70 who are in good shape, but I wouldn't call it just a cold either. R&P miscers dabbmw and rhadam both got hit hard and neither are 400lb fat fuks so it seems like a roll of the dice over whether you're completely asymptomatic or it fuks you up the ass.
    “Steroids is now just a word that the lazy and ignorant use to describe any guy that has more muscle and dedication than them”– Mike O'Hearn

"I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."

ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ClariceStarling has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    TRUMP LANDSLIDE - 410-128

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    No its not. Pretty much my entire extended family has had it. I had it and didn't know. Its not the flu, its a cold.
    That's great that your family had no serious complications. It's important to note that your anecdotal evidence does not invalidate the body of scientific research and study into the seriousness and lethality of this virus.

Originally Posted by frankdtank20 View Post
    Fair enough. It's amazing how clinical staff have been getting laid off during a pandemic. And lots of clinicians are getting burned out. Plenty of healthcare myopia happening. But I'm wondering where people are not wearing masks in public? At most I see people like me, not putting them on until they're about to walk into a building. Ooooh. In homes we shouldn't expect people to put on masks. I don't put one one when I pick up my kid from the sitter or visiting a neighbor. But I accept risk for myself and my family. I encourage people to do regular Christmas this year. For the far majority of people who could die from infection after a normal Christmas this year, this is going to be their last Christmas anyway. Maybe I'm too risky, but I'm reminded of a George Carlin special named "Life is Worth Losing." There are few ways to interpret that.
    It's such a weird place right now in the medical field. Depending on the area of speciality, they're either burned out from working tons of overtime or they're laid off and struggling to find work. Few industries are immune from the impacts from this pandemic.

As far as mask use - I live in a pretty purple area, politically speaking. Depending on the grocery store (location and store chain) I can either see pretty strict mask use and wearing it properly or inconsistent mask use ranging from wearing it so that it only covers their mouth all the way to not wearing it at all. The store clerks appear to be either disinterested or fatigued from admonishing customers to wear masks, so nobody says anything to the customer who chooses not to wear.

I've recently traveled to regions that are more red, where mask use was even worse including some stores where nobody, including the store owner, was wearing masks. I've also traveled to more blue regions where mask use compliance was very high and if a customer entered a store without a mask they were asked to wear one, and offered one if they didn't have one, or leave the premises.

I also know that people are tired of not spending time in person with friends and family, or doing things that were part of their routine pre-2020 like in restaurant dining - most of which preclude mask wearing.

It's a choice to place personal rights over community responsibility. A uniquely American value, but not without it's costs in times like this.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    By comparison deaths have barely budged. Positive test to death is 3 weeks average.
    fake news

From infections to death lag is 10 weeks.

I determined such by knowing 60-70% of us have preexisting or acquired immunity and that would be climbing by 1 -1.5% a week, bringing us to 72-85% by mid January.
    hahahahahahahaha. I just posted a pic on previous page, max immunity was 20% in north dakota, average america is around 10%.

If usa has 60% already, then herd immunity has been reached already
    ~~^^Misc Twitter Crew^^~~
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Reminder: America is a terrorist nation.

ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ ViolentZ
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    You're using an island for your example?
    usa is also an island
    RonPaul2012
    Wise words from Dr. Ron Paul: Maximalizing the individual Freedom leads to diminishing the Equality and to the neglect of Solidarity

Gladly.

Read this: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...f_Joseph_Audie

and/or this, [don't worry, half of it is citations] by one of the most respected men in the world in his field: https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_....20.265892.pdf

...to determine the infection fatality rate. 0.20% to 0.26% as of 5-6 months ago, when treatments weren't as nearly good. If going with an EXTREMELY conservative number of 0.23% (even now when treatments are so much better) and looking at the current deaths in the USA, we're talking over 100 million infected as of middle of October. It takes average of 3-4 weeks from infection to death, so the infections of mid October are just showing up now. Which means ~105 million infections by mid October. Likely larger since I used what is now a far too high infection fatality rate. That's who has been infected. 31%+ as of mid-October.

T-cell immunity from dozens of sources both internationally and within the US show a rate of 20-80%, with the US figures repeatedly suggesting in the 30-40% range. If we go with the low end 30% figure and add the 31% from above, we're talking 61% at minimum. Absolute maximum 80%, likely maximum 70%. That's as of a few weeks ago.

BTW, I have 5 other statistical ways of putting together the range I mentioned, based off of work done by some of the most respected men in the world in epidemiology. Just saying. I'm a former clinician that sells insurance (I make more and have no true boss). I'm no stranger to numbers. I saw a rep from the American Medical Association said just 9% of Americans had been infected by late September. Yet for 6 months at that time over 6% of Americans on average were testing positive. So 6% of the population tests positive for 6 months straight = just 9% have it overall? Even with extreme sample bias that's literally impossible. He was following the coward clinician's way out by ignoring the fact that antibody levels don't stay detectable for long (multiple studies show this), yet T-cell immunoglobins stay stable (more expensive to test) and now are becoming the gold standard in serology to determine past infection of SARS-Cov2.

Or shall we look at serology vs. reported figures, weight them out over time with increased testing and extrapolate? Either way we're coming to similar figures.

Where in the 1st article does it say 60% or more ???

Seroprevalence for the infection ranged from 0.02% to 53.40% (58.40% in the slum subpopulation in Mumbai; Table 3). Studies varied considerably depending on whether or not they tried to adjust their estimates for test performance, sampling (to get closer to a more representative sample), clustering (e.g. when including household members) and other factors. The adjusted seroprevalence occasionally differed substantially from the unadjusted value. In studies that used
    samples from multiple locations, between-location heterogeneity was seen (e.g. 0.00–25.00% across 133 Brazilian cities).25
    maximum number is 53% here
    RonPaul2012

When u look at the data, u can see the sero prevalence are very low in total country but in some areas its very high( 50%°, but the latter is 1 city.

some examples:

Belgium 6%
    Brazil (133 cities) 1.62
    brazil, only in maranho 40%
    France, only in oise (25%)

When we look at usa data, in the same article, its:

Washington 1%
    utah 2%
    new york city 7%
    missouri 2.7%
    Louisiana 6%

Califrnia, bay area 0.1%
    california san francisco 6.1%

I see lots of numbers below 10%.

The highest numbers:

usa, idaho, blaine county (trump***s ?) : 23%
    usa, new york 14%

Thats it, only 2 location in your study of usa that has more than 10%

Please tell me where in the WHO article u read about 60% immunity in usa context.

Or shall we look at serology vs. reported figures, weight them out over time with increased testing and extrapolate? Either way we're coming to similar figures.

Please share more data where i can read usa has about 60% of people have dem immune sweetness in their blood.

I'm a former clinician that sells insurance

I follow 100+ covid experts on twitter who tweeted about corona from december to now every damn day. So come at me
    RonPaul2012

Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    they still act like its 3/2020, when we didnt know much about the virus and are still believing the models
    Even in march u were against lockdown and no number would ever convince u to be pro lockdown. All u did, since day 1, is to downplay covid.

@ franktandk, regarding this 'article'
    https://www.researchgate.net/publica...f_Joseph_Audie

1. This doesnt seem to be an article, rather an informal letter of some **** adressed to another **** (from josep to rancourt)
    2. Nowhere do i read about 60% or more seroprevalence in this study, can u point it out ?
    3. this letter talks a whole lot about dr leonnadis, the first article u mentioned (and the 60% of seroprevalence is nowhere to be found)
    4. here is the author of that letter, this joseph.
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Joseph_Audie
    5. last, but not least, this 'article' has not been peer reviewed and or is a technical report. its a pre print study and/or due to it being a technical report, has not been peer reviewed. Bottom of the barrel garbage

His science stats:

188 citations
    22 publications

Extreme lightweight
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 11-17-2020 at 01:00 PM.
    RonPaul2012

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ViolentZ View Post
    fake news

From infections to death lag is 10 weeks.

hahahahahahahaha. I just posted a pic on previous page, max immunity was 20% in north dakota, average america is around 10%.

If usa has 60% already, then herd immunity has been reached already
    Ok there tard boy. Literally everything you write is wrong. You know LESS than nothing about this. It's literally impossible for only 10% of America to have been infected. It takes extreme naivety and sucking at math to sell that narrative. And please tell me how an average of 7% of the US has been testing positive for 9 months straight, yet magically only 10% have it after those 9 months. Even if we include some testing bias, what you think is true is literally impossible. Antibodies are a pisspoor way of determining who had Covid. They fade quickly with this and the tests were missing at least 25% of them since day 1. T-cells do not fade quickly. 30-40% of us had preexisting T-cell immunity before this began spreading.

Iowa governor:

It took until tonight for
    @IAGovernor
    to come out with: "Iowans will be required to wear masks when indoors"

More and more R's are becoming commie****s now. Loving it.
    RonPaul2012

It's literally impossible for only 10% of America to have been infected.
    Then show me the data ? U posted '2 articles', 1 of which had good data on seroprevalence. I even outlined the data for u, where most usa states had below 10%.

Show me which article says that usa has 60%. Id even wager down with u, show me an article where usa has 40%

U said u had '5 more articles'. Can u please give them all at once, im bored chitless and i wanna read.

Antibodies are a pisspoor way of determining who had Covid.
    If u believe this is the case, then why do u link this article: https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_....20.265892.pdf, where all the data comes from antibody studies ?
    When u look at table 2, its all IGa and IGm. Whats the point ?
    RonPaul2012

hospitalizations

death wont rise tough

2 more weeks!!!

Covid will effectively be over in February. By March we won't see 1000 total deaths per week.

When deaths are nearly zero (they wont), i will be changing gears and talk about Longcovid. Ive got a zillion tweets about longcovid that i have been holding on and use it when its opportune. Dont worry, even with zero deaths, u wont stop hearing from covid from me.

Heres a small example:

Acute kidney injury with #COVID19. A new report shows 32% of >5,200 patients had AKI, the key predictors, and almost half did not recover baseline kidney function by hospital discharge

Bitches be losing kidneys now yall!
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 11-17-2020 at 01:18 PM.
    RonPaul2012

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When u look at the data, u can see the sero prevalence are very low in total country but in some areas its very high( 50%°, but the latter is 1 city.

some examples:

Belgium 6%
    Brazil (133 cities) 1.62
    brazil, only in maranho 40%
    France, only in oise (25%)

When we look at usa data, in the same article, its:

Washington 1%
    utah 2%
    new york city 7%
    missouri 2.7%
    Louisiana 6%

Califrnia, bay area 0.1%
    california san francisco 6.1%

I see lots of numbers below 10%.

The highest numbers:

usa, idaho, blaine county (trump***s ?) : 23%
    usa, new york 14%

Thats it, only 2 location in your study of usa that has more than 10%

Please tell me where in the WHO article u read about 60% immunity in usa context.

Please share more data where i can read usa has about 60% of people have dem immune sweetness in their blood.

I follow 100+ covid experts on twitter who tweeted about corona from december to now every damn day. So come at me
    You have to stop relying on antibody seroprevalence testing. That means very little, except in the very short term. T-cell cross reactivity is where it's at. 30-40% of us had immunity before it began spreading. Studies around the world have been showing this since June. Don't get pissy just because you can't do basic math by comparing IFR (0.20 -0.24%) with deaths. The fear you're trying to push is ignorance. Not sure if it's on purpose or you really believe the ignorance you share. Per your stupid comments, there's somehow a 3% infection death rate in the USA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Even fear mongerers haven't tried that since March or April. For your numbers to be true, it means we've discovered 1/3rd of all infections. Literally no one has made a claim close to that. At best, we're confirming 1 in 7 now, with testing ramped way up. At best we were catching 1 in 40+ infections in the spring.

Please stop spreading ignorance.

Then show me the data ? U posted '2 articles', 1 of which had good data on seroprevalence. I even outlined the data for u, where most usa states had below 10%.

Show me which article says that usa has 60%. Id even wager down with u, show me an article where usa has 40%

U said u had '5 more articles'. Can u please give them all at once, im bored chitless and i wanna read.

If u believe this is the case, then why do u link this article: https://www.who.int/bulletin/online_....20.265892.pdf, where all the data comes from antibody studies ?
    Your reading comprehension is baffling bad. Antibody seroprevalence is only good for the short-term. This has been known for months. If you had it in the spring, it almost certainly won't show up through antibody testing now. For the love of Jeebus please stop ignoring T-cells, which are the main driver of immunity for this disease. Until you do that, you can't have a discussion with anyone.

You have to stop relying on antibody seroprevalence testing. That means very little, except in the very short term. T-cell cross reactivity is where it's at. 30-40% of us had immunity before it began spreading. Studies around the world have been showing this since June. Don't get pissy just because you can't do basic math by comparing IFR (0.20 -0.24%) with deaths. The fear you're trying to push is ignorance. Not sure if it's on purpose or you really believe the ignorance you share. Per your stupid comments, there's somehow a 3% infection death rate in the USA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Even fear mongerers haven't tried that since March or April. For your numbers to be true, it means we've discovered 1/3rd of all infections. Literally no one has made a claim close to that. At best, we're confirming 1 in 7 now, with testing ramped way up. At best we were catching 1 in 40+ infections in the spring.

Please stop spreading ignorance.
    1. Then why do u share that article where every data on immunity is from antibodies ?
    2. please give an other source where immunity levels of usa are 60%. Give me your magic t cells chit. Just give me anything for crying out loud. U said u had more.

I want articles, i dont wanna read ur fake chit. Go to your www.coviddoesnexist.com denier site and find me those carefully selected articles u guys share around!

Not sure if it's on purpose or you really believe the ignorance you share.

Litteraly everything I shared in this thread, and i mean everything, is copy and paste tweets from covid experts.

Until you do that, you can't have a discussion with anyone.
    Please dont copout, just share the articles. Show me immunity of 60%. It doesnt have to come from antibodies, i accept t cells, G virus and g strings, just share anything that i can read.

"lockdowns dont work"
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 11-17-2020 at 01:26 PM.
    RonPaul2012

Here is a starter clinical article for you. There are plenty like it. Now dozens of such studies have been conducted with the same results:

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/e...munity-t-cells

Here is a starter clinical article for you. There are plenty like it. Now dozens of such studies have been conducted with the same results:

https://www.contagionlive.com/view/e...munity-t-cells

Thank u!

While im reading that, i have a noob question: If antibody is garbage as u say, then why is your 'leading expert leonnidas' using that to calculate ifr ? Is he a mongoloid ? How come he doesnt know what u know ? He doesnt even mention t cell, that noob.

wtf!!!!!!! i just clicked on that link and it a news article !!!!!!??????

how dare u! I accept nothing less than science

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwO...l=Seinfeld2191

U know, my main guy on twitter, this guy dr topol, he talks non stop about t cells. Pretty sure he had sex with it also. And he said multiple times: theres no such thing as cross reactivity from other viruses. When i come across them, will share it here
    RonPaul2012

1. Then why do u share that article where every data on immunity is from antibodies ?
    2. please give an other source where immunity levels of usa are 60%. Give me your magic t cells chit. Just give me anything for crying out loud. U said u had more.

I want articles, i dont wanna read ur fake chit. Go to your www.coviddoesnexist.com denier site and find me those carefully selected articles u guys share around!

Litteraly everything I shared in this thread, and i mean everything, is copy and paste tweets from covid experts.
    1. The antibody seroprevalence was used to determine early on in the pandemic (effective measure in the short term, terrible in the long term) the IFR, which was 0.20 -0.24% Slight variation is results (+/- 0.02%). That IFR is lower right now, but we can be ultra conservative and use it as a basis at the present.

2. I've already done so by now. Preexisting immunity + basic models based on death rates. I didn't say I had 5 more articles. I said there are 5 more mathematical models that can describe these. The IHME's latest models for when infections will drop based are based on these same models.

Covid experts? No, that is not where you're getting info from. You're getting info from regular MDs that are not closely following any studies of the last 6 months.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    99.97% of people will survive after getting it and it has nothing to with with quality healthcare. ****ing drama queens.....
    So why didn't he tell us about it in February, the 28th to be exact( Bob Woodward interview).

He didn't want to panic us, and it is 5 times worse that the flu, he said.

I wish he would have said it was nothing and 99.7% of us will be fine, oh the relief that would have been.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Please dont copout, just share the articles. Show me immunity of 60%. It doesnt have to come from antibodies, i accept t cells, G virus and g strings, just share anything that i can read.

"lockdowns dont work"
    FWIW, I try not to listen to talking heads on TV or youtube, unless they're talking about studies.
    Here's one you desperately need to read and absorb:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00436-4

1. The antibody seroprevalence was used to determine early on in the pandemic (effective measure in the short term, terrible in the long term) the IFR, which was 0.20 -0.24% Slight variation is results (+/- 0.02%). That IFR is lower right now, but we can be ultra conservative and use it as a basis at the present.

2. I've already done so by now. Preexisting immunity + basic models based on death rates. I didn't say I had 5 more articles. I said there are 5 more mathematical models that can describe these. The IHME's latest models for when infections will drop based are based on these same models.

Covid experts? No, that is not where you're getting info from. You're getting info from regular MDs that are not closely following any studies of the last 6 months.
    They do these seroprevalence studies every few month to calculate how much society has been exposed to this virus. (but i understand that according to your stance, this method is futile, since its only usefull for short term). Nevertheless, the latest data in usa can be found here from the cdc: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...b-surveys.html

They started in march-april, then had one in april/may, another one in june and the last was in july. Only new york area has 17%, all the rest have below 5%

(but again, i understand that in your eyes, these data are meaningless. But i just present it to u to show u that these data are ongoing, so in this month they might come up with new data).

Preexisting immunity + basic models based on death rates.
    source me up, about this pre existing immunity and t cells.

I found this but im stoo stupid to understand it. https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-020-01143-2
    RonPaul2012

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So why didn't he tell us about it in February, the 28th to be exact( Bob Woodward interview).

He didn't want to panic us, and it is 5 times worse that the flu, he said.

I wish he would have said it was nothing and 99.7% of us will be fine, oh the relief that would have been.
    Why did politicians lie to us about imaginary fines/arrests for compliance?

Why did they tell us it would only be two weeks?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok there tard boy. Literally everything you write is wrong. You know LESS than nothing about this. It's literally impossible for only 10% of America to have been infected. It takes extreme naivety and sucking at math to sell that narrative. And please tell me how an average of 7% of the US has been testing positive for 9 months straight, yet magically only 10% have it after those 9 months. Even if we include some testing bias, what you think is true is literally impossible. Antibodies are a pisspoor way of determining who had Covid. They fade quickly with this and the tests were missing at least 25% of them since day 1. T-cells do not fade quickly. 30-40% of us had preexisting T-cell immunity before this began spreading.
    I think you're confusing test positivity rate with population positivity rate. https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...-positive.html

7% of the US population is 22.96 million, yet total confirmed cases in the US just this week surpassed 11 million, so 7% of the US has not tested positive.

This live dashboard shows the testing trends (tests administered, positive tests, and percent positive tests) both for the US as a whole and by state: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/...ual-states/usa

Some states like New York have been doing a great job of keeping community transmission under control with months of positive rates hovering around 1%.

Some other states that adopted a more laissez faire approach are seeing frightful positivity rates right now like Idaho (40%), Wyoming (62%), and South Dakota (57%).
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

FWIW, I try not to listen to talking heads on TV or youtube, unless they're talking about studies.
    Here's one you desperately need to read and absorb:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41577-020-00436-4

Some interesting quotes from this article:

Interestingly, cross-reactive immune responses to HCoVs may be boosted after severe infection; 12 of 20 patients infected with SARS-CoV had at least fourfold increases in IgG that cross-reacted with OC43 and/or 229E HCoVs
    So cross reactivity AFTER infection
    and they measure it with igG, which is antibody (werent u anti-antibody?))

It is still unclear how long immunity to SARS-CoV-2 lasts after recovery from infection
    does it matter, arent we already immune because of our t cells ???? Please be patient with me, im autistic.

SARS-CoV-2-specific T cells are recruited from a randomly formed and pre-constituted T cell pool capable of recognizing specific viral epitopes.
    doesnt look like 60% of people have it, they are cultivating it seems like ??

30–50% of healthy people with no detectable COVID-19 infection also had SARS-CoV-2-specific CD4+ T cells and 20% had CD8+ cytotoxic T cells These T cells are probably cross-reactive with other HCoVs, but whether they can provide protection from COVID-19 disease remains to be determined.
    50% of people have these t cells that buttphuck covid, but it is unsure if they provide protection.

ergo, even if 100% population have these t cells, we cant say they are immune. Is my interpretation correct ?

My guy topol:
    https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...388401152?s=20

Pre-existing, cross-reactive antibodies to #SARSCoV2 in people without prior infection. Mostly in children, age < 17. Mapped to S2 epitopes. Not shown to provide immunity or reduce transmission.
    full source: https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.abe1107

and this subsequent tweet
    https://twitter.com/VirusesImmunity/...755219968?s=20

This important new study by
    @ScotteHENSLEY examining 36 children (age 1-17) and 168 adults (age 18-90) shows that pre-pandemic cross-reactive antibodies do not confer protection against #SARSCoV2 infection or #COVID19 disease severity.

muh antibodies failed us
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 11-17-2020 at 02:19 PM.
    RonPaul2012

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I think you're confusing test positivity rate with population positivity rate. https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/artic...-positive.html

7% of the US population is 22.96 million, yet total confirmed cases in the US just this week surpassed 11 million, so 7% of the US has not tested positive.

This live dashboard shows the testing trends (tests administered, positive tests, and percent positive tests) both for the US as a whole and by state: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/testing/...ual-states/usa

Some states like New York have been doing a great job of keeping community transmission under control with months of positive rates hovering around 1%.

Some other states that adopted a more laissez faire approach are seeing frightful positivity rates right now like Idaho (40%), Wyoming (62%), and South Dakota (57%).
    The 7% I mentioned is the average % of tests that have come back positive since February. If that were the rate for just 2-3 months and there were a lot of self-selection bias, then just 10% of US infected could make sense. But we're talking 9 months of 7% positive tests. It isn't the exact same people getting tested every week.

Some interesting quotes from this article:

So cross reactivity AFTER infection
    and they measure it with igG, which is antibody (werent u anti-antibody?))

does it matter, arent we already immune because of our t cells ???? Please be patient with me, im autistic.

doesnt look like 60% of people have it, they are cultivating it seems like ??

50% of people have these t cells that buttphuck covid, but it is unsure if they provide protection.

ergo, even if 100% population have these t cells, we cant say they are immune. Is my interpretation correct ?

My guy topol:
    https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status...388401152?s=20

full source: https://science.sciencemag.org/conte...cience.abe1107

and this subsequent tweet
    https://twitter.com/VirusesImmunity/...755219968?s=20

muh antibodies failed us
    There's a lot more than we're going to be able cover in this thread. People infected with SARS from 2003 have proven immune, via T-cells. Antibodies of course aren't useless. They're a snapshot with this particular virus. Hence seroprevalence of the same relative population is cumulative. Many of the numbers you've mentioned are just a snapshot, disregarding the cumulative.

The 7% I mentioned is the average % of tests that have come back positive since February. If that were the rate for just 2-3 months and there were a lot of self-selection bias, then just 10% of US infected could make sense. But we're talking 9 months of 7% positive tests. It isn't the exact same people getting tested every week.

Go to excell and put 50k tests in every bracket, copy and paste it for 300 days and take 7% out of it. Show us the results.

let me put it another way, lets say for 1 year long, everyday there are 100.000 new infections. After 1 year, we have 36 million.

36 million/328= 10% of the whole usa population

People infected with SARS from 2003 have proven immune, via T-cells.
    how many americans are infected with the first sars ?
    Why are asian countries scared of sars cov 2 if they had every sars virus in the history of human kind.
    Last edited by ViolentZ; 11-17-2020 at 02:38 PM.
    RonPaul2012

Yes, but that 7% is 7% of the tests administered, not 7% of the US population.

According to https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus the US has conducted a total of 165 million tests since the outbreak began. At roughly 7% test positivity rate, that is about 11.5 million positive cases, which is in line with the number of confirmed cases in the US.

Only since the beginning of October has the US passed 1 million tests per day.

I think you're confused on what that 7% test positivity rate is telling you.

I do admire franktanks bold prediction: less than 1 k deaths per week by february or march. That chit has never been seen in usa this whole pandemic.

that takes guts. Lets see

Ofcourse, we agree that biden doesnt to crazy strict lockdowns and there are no rapid tests in the meantime that can drastically alter the outcome. I dont expect the vaccine by that time nor a severe lockdown in most staes, but that rapid antigen test is a major dealbreaker.
    RonPaul2012

LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LizzieTish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "The reason we are being murdered with genetic altering drugs is its slow acting and it causes your body to malfunction and destroy itself so there is a "plausible deniability" factor. Unlike most poisons which leave more evidence of being the direct cause of death."

1,151+ pages of peoples accounts of Covid-19 vaccine damage:
    https://vestibular.org/forum/dizziness/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

Page 196 of 409 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast