Closed Thread
Page 193 of 279 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,790 of 8362
    taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000) taiga1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by penny0527 View Post
    That is because it would go against his current agenda. I wonder if the secret service will have to stop carrying guns
    I'm not necessarily an Obama-hater, but I'm doubting him more and more every day.

Originally Posted by taf1968 View Post
    What a perfect thread for me tonight! Jimmies are major-league rustled . . . and just freakin' depressed, too. Went to jujitsu tonight and was drilling with a new guy to our school (but pretty experienced from another school). There was only about 10 minutes left in the class. He cranked on an armbar like he was fighting for the championship belt, and before I could even blink . . . "POP". Distal biceps rupture. Just got back from the ER--will have to have surgery and will be out of the martial arts and lifting for quite awhile.

Fuarking sucks! The thing I am most PO'd about is how long this is going to sideline me from lifting and other activities. Kind of had to see in the pic, because the bicep was thankfully a little relaxed when I took the shot. But it rolls up like a window shade when it contracts.

Pros: Makes my bicep look bigger than it really is
    Cons: Basically EVERYTHING else! Surgery, recovery, pansy weights for awhile even when I do get back, lardazz for summer, etc. And probably some piece of the medical costs to pick up--although I thankfully have very good insurance from my job.

Damn. That really sucks, taf. Sorry.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." ~Philippians 4:13

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." ~Henry David Thoreau

#wwbfd...What Would Bella Falconi Do?

"Taking chances...in fitness and in life"
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150926823

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a perfect thread for me tonight! Jimmies are major-league rustled . . . and just freakin' depressed, too. Went to jujitsu tonight and was drilling with a new guy to our school (but pretty experienced from another school). There was only about 10 minutes left in the class. He cranked on an armbar like he was fighting for the championship belt, and before I could even blink . . . "POP". Distal biceps rupture. Just got back from the ER--will have to have surgery and will be out of the martial arts and lifting for quite awhile.

Fuarking sucks! The thing I am most PO'd about is how long this is going to sideline me from lifting and other activities. Kind of had to see in the pic, because the bicep was thankfully a little relaxed when I took the shot. But it rolls up like a window shade when it contracts.

Cons: Basically EVERYTHING else! Surgery, recovery, pansy weights for awhile even when I do get back, lardazz for summer, etc. And probably some piece of the medical costs to pick up--although I thankfully have very good insurance from my job.

that sucks big time man .. take care and have a speedy recovery
    I have a friend I compete with got the same injury and 5 weeks after surgery he competed and won his division with a 550lb deadlift

don't worry too much
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)

Faurk I HATE guys like that. I swear every martial arts gym has at least one. One place I used to play BJJ at there was this one guy who would go for anywhere he knew there was some kind of previous injury or weakness. Great strategy if it's competition and all, but pretty big d!ck move in practice. Here's to a quick recovery.
    I'm back?

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    No idea . . . tomorrow I have to start calling around to find an orthopedic surgeon (I want to find someone decent--we have a couple friends who are MDs and they said they'd give me some names). I don't have a clue what it will look like after it's fixed for recovery. I went to the ER tonight (knew it would be a waste of time) and the one Dr. there said it could be 6 to 8 months after it's all said and done before lifting anything even remotely heavy with that arm. A second Dr. came by and said it may not be THAT bad, but that "a few months for sure" should be expected.

I guess we'll find out. Just sucks on so many levels.
    So your not going to feel him tapping next time your choking him right? haha

Yeah, my coaches are always discouraging that kind of behavior. Even if a guy is prideful and dosnt want to tap then its not worth injuring him and keeping him out of training while you lose another training partner.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by itsagoodday View Post
    Nope, not even sure if my gym has one actually. Will have to look and see, thanks for the tip!

Aw, that sucks big time Taf. I'm sorry, speedy healing to you!
    bent over rows might also help

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    So your not going to feel him tapping next time your choking him right? haha

Yeah, my coaches are always discouraging that kind of behavior. Even if a guy is prideful and dosnt want to tap then its not worth injuring him and keeping him out of training while you lose another training partner.
    I was SO pissed . . . still am. I literally did not even have a chance to tap . . . we were only supposed to be rolling 50% max--were basically doing some cool-down and working in the guard to finish class. He got the armbar in and just went for it--by the time my brain registered it had already audibly popped. And the fuker had the balls to try and blame me. I called him on that hard. YOU are responsible for you training partner . . . period! It's not a freakin' MMA title bout. ARRRRGGGGHHH . . . I'm getting severely PO'd just thinking about it.

Anyway--I have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for all the kind words an encouragement, everyone.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taf1968 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BrotherWolf View Post
    that sucks big time man .. take care and have a speedy recovery
    I have a friend I compete with got the same injury and 5 weeks after surgery he competed and won his division with a 550lb deadlift

don't worry too much
    Thanks, BW . . . that gives me some hope that I'm not totally hosed. That's the thing that is most upsetting. That's the first thing that raced into my mind when it popped. "Crap--I'm done for probably a pretty long time!" I'll plan for the worst . . . hope for the best.
    *MFC Elder Statesmen Cabinet Crew*

**Distal Bicep Rupture Crew (Feb 2013)** -- recovery log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151942933
    **Extreme Dips Crew** - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136113651

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was SO pissed . . . still am. I literally did not even have a chance to tap . . . we were only supposed to be rolling 50% max--were basically doing some cool-down and working in the guard to finish class. He got the armbar in and just went for it--by the time my brain registered it had already audibly popped. And the fuker had the balls to try and blame me. I called him on that hard. YOU are responsible for you training partner . . . period! It's not a freakin' MMA title bout. ARRRRGGGGHHH . . . I'm getting severely PO'd just thinking about it.

Anyway--I have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow afternoon. We'll see how that goes. Thanks for all the kind words an encouragement, everyone.
    A throat punch is highly acceptable at this point in the training relationship...
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    A throat punch is highly acceptable at this point in the training relationship...
    I like this idea.
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

Registered User Spartanbaziotis's Avatar
    Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000) Spartanbaziotis is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am in an infinite system recovery loop on my Acer Aspire one with no end in sight. Gonna go have a rum'n'coke...or five. This is not my week. Eighteen year old cat had to be put down. Got her when I was five years old. Also today... Single people know what I be talking about... Just this day. I'm going broke. Lost job number one this week to downsizing since I was the last guy hired. It is job number one because it was about seventy percent of my total income.I just started donating plasma again for a little extra money which I'm sure is gonna absolutely kill me in the gym. Told my mother something was gonna have to give. That I couldn't pay her bills and mine. She says I should
    move in with them. How considerate. Called a few places I've applied at today. They say they aren't hiring. Not that the position was filled, just they aren't hiring. Why in the Sam hell you wasting my time then?? Been to two temp agencies, they say work will be scarce til March at best. To top it off I am
    whining to an Internet forum, lol. Least I can still laugh at
    myself, and my rum is delicious.
    I'm back?

Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Botika has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hope the appt goes well taf... Keep us posted!

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Fuarrrrck...my empathy chip is causing my jimmies to get rustled reading this. That's awful, man. I hope all goes well with the surgeon.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) penny0527 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Spartanbaziotis View Post
    I am in an infinite system recovery loop on my Acer Aspire one with no end in sight. Gonna go have a rum'n'coke...or five. This is not my week. Eighteen year old cat had to be put down. Got her when I was five years old. Also today... Single people know what I be talking about... Just this day. I'm going broke. Lost job number one this week to downsizing since I was the last guy hired. It is job number one because it was about seventy percent of my total income.I just started donating plasma again for a little extra money which I'm sure is gonna absolutely kill me in the gym. Told my mother something was gonna have to give. That I couldn't pay her bills and mine. She says I should
    move in with them. How considerate. Called a few places I've applied at today. They say they aren't hiring. Not that the position was filled, just they aren't hiring. Why in the Sam hell you wasting my time then?? Been to two temp agencies, they say work will be scarce til March at best. To top it off I am
    Hang in there man. Sometimes life just sucks but it doesn't suck forever. It will get better.

That's all I got....I have a way with words don't I?

Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big_Sky_Guy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Spartan- sometimes we gotta walk through the valley to get to the mountains and see the amazing views.
    Journal- One of the Ogres
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139651333

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A lot of people I know being stuck in these kinds of positions....it's not very comforting, but at least you aren't alone. Sending you lots of good vibes, hopefully something pans out for you soon!

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My god dude... seriously? My jimmies are sad for you

Wish I could say something to make you feel better. Sometimes, rum and coke can help you to find the answer to your problems. Are you feeling any better today?

DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000) DaniGrrl is a name known to all. (+5000)

Oh, no! I feel for you. I hope you get back to everything sooner than expected.

My estranged husband does BJJ. He had a couple knee injuries and had to have surgery. He thought he'd be out only a couple weeks or so but it was worse than they thought when they got in there and he was told no jiu-jitsu for 6 months. It was like they cancelled Christmas. He was still able to lift fortunately. But I can imagine how ****ty having both taken away feels for you. Hang in there!!!
    Danielle xoxo

#TEAM HYPE

Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Squatticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ups can go **** itself, was supposed to have something delivered today instead of getting it tomorrow i get it monday
    IG: kenneth_prime

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ....cancer
    when will there ever be a cure for this?
    a friend of mine is dying of cancer; she was doing somewhat better, now has taken a turn for the worse.
    please pray for her...thank you.
    my sadness for her is just overwhelming.

Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fawnl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    ....cancer
    a friend of mine is dying of cancer; she was doing somewhat better, now has taken a turn for the worse.
    Omg there is SO much sadness in this thread these days. I will send prayers to your friend, and Taf, I'm sending you healing vibes!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Fawnl View Post
    Omg there is SO much sadness in this thread these days. I will send prayers to your friend, and Taf, I'm sending you healing vibes!
    thank you.
    i can't stop crying today...she was doing better.
    it's terribly sad. i don't even know what to pray ...i feel, maybe, is this her time? you know?
    life can change so rapidly...it's scary, sometimes.

((prayers for you too, taf))

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thank you.
    it's terribly sad. i don't even know what to pray ...i feel, maybe, is this her time? you know?

I am so sorry to hear this WEGS I hate those days when you cant stop crying...HUGS for you

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    thank you.

Prayer is given.
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I am so sorry to hear this WEGS I hate those days when you cant stop crying...HUGS for you
    thanks, lbmom. she's only 40.
    the world will be a sadder place w/out her, that's all i know.

anyways, have a good weekend, everyone.

40 is way too young
    lost my mom at 48...I hate cancer

BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BubsNBean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hugs to you Wegs!! There are no good words that can be said about situations like this, I'm just so so sorry

**I once was a fat little hippo... BubsNBean's journey back to healthy**
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170112133

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sorry to hear, big big hugs to you.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

There truly is too much cancer going on these days, and it seems to target the best people. Not fair at all.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ....cancer
    Prayers ascending for your friend and for you, WEGs.

My sister is palliative. She is only 52 and is at the end-of-life stage. I spend every moment that I can with her. She's such a joy in our lives, and she's so courageous and so giving of herself to everyone else.

I know about those days when you can't stop crying. Poor Mr Flexy has seen a lifetime of my tears.
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

ya I remember those times..reading cards outloud, talking, reminicing, telling stories, making sure they are comfortable and not in too much pain..watching their every move, every breathe...then waiting til they fall asleep to go off somewhere and bawl ...

Closed Thread
Page 193 of 279 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 203 243 ... LastLast