Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
    Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000) Liberate is just really nice. (+1000)
    Y'all probably know this one but as a bouncer, when a group of dudes show up at a club and have no success getting girls to dance with them, they end up dancing with each other in a circle to every song and hugging each other in between after a few drinks

happens every.single.time.
    I rep back

Wolves and Sheep
    http://www.animalpak.com/html/article_details.cfm?ID=375

Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Jay Cee Ess is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    if you live in the UK and are from leeds/wakefield, western cheshire, manchester/trafford, central lancashire, cumbria, bury and few other places, and you go to the dentist/hospital i will most likely have touched the instruments/equipment they are using on you.
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    MUFC
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000) CunningStunt is a complete loser! (-2000)
    - When you order a drink(s) from me, I'll tell you how much it is right there, then prep it (if it's some stupid cocktail, it's going to take a bit longer). So when I get back, I don't want you to spend 5 minutes getting out the money. I'm busy, you should've had the moeny ready.

- When you order the drink(s) and I bring them to the bar, if you say something like "oh, I don't want those anymore, I want an x instead" I'll charge you for both. If you say something like "sorry mate, I think I've ordered the wrong thing, can I get a x instead?" I won't charge you for your previous order.

- If you're decent and you're ordering something like a WKD Blue for £3.25, I'll tell you the cheaper alternatives for that particular night (like VK Blue, pretty much the same, but £1.50). If you're an ass, I'll let you pay for overpriced drinks.

- If you're a 6/10 or below, come to the bar and act slutty and expect me to kiss you over the bar, you can giit ouut.

- If I'm collection glasses on the dancefloor, talking to the DJ or just ****ing about in the club, if you're a 6/10 or below and start to grab on my package/grind on me/chew on my neck, you can giit ouut.

- I don't care if this isn't the way you do it at your bar job, this is how we do it here, this is how I do it. As long as you get the dirnk and I get the money, you can stfu, or just giit oout.

- Guys srsly, it's not that hard at all to pull in a dance club. I mean as long as you don't smell, aren't terribly obese and have the confidence to dance and open up, you'll pull.

- Which brings me to another point. There are a lot of guys (and some girls) who 'half-dance'. They're dancing, but it's like the most unnatural thing in the world to them, and they don't really want to be doing it, but they feel they need to, to be socially accepted.

- Again, it ain't even that hard. If you have no idea how to dance/grind, we have poles there. Girls are attracted to peacocking, just make yourself look like a dick on the pole, and they'll gravitate towards you.

- Don't spill and break your glass/bottle right infront of the bar, glass everywhere and then just shrug it off. Fukin tell someone behind the bar so we can clean it up.

- If you're a koo bro, if you order a single vodka, a lot of the time I'll after-pour some into your glass (pour 25ml of vodka in the measure, and then let the measure overflow into the glass, and then tip the measure into the glass, so you're getting about 40ml of vodka at least). Same with doubles.

- Don't order a £1.50 drink and expect to pay by card. It slows us down.

- Never buy girls (who you don't know/just met) drinks. Ever. A lot of girls will go out on less than a fiver, and still have money for something to eat at the end of the night - because they're leeching off of poor, stupid bastards like yourself.

- 95% of the guys that walk into a club, will either look down at the floor or straight ahead of them, intentionally trying to avoid eye contact with the bouncers. Or they'll MAKe eye contact, and then look away. Don't do this, it makes you look like a pussy *******, and they'll have little to no respect for you. Just look them in the eye and give them a nod, or even a "Alriiiight guys" on your way through.
    Last edited by CunningStunt; 05-17-2011 at 01:15 PM.

thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thek1d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Unless you have a ridiculously complicated tax return (you probably don't), just use TurboTax or some cheap do-it-yourself software. If you use a CPA, we're going to charge you $100s and all we're doing is putting in your crap into software similiar to TurboTax. Save your money.

waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50) waystinthyme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thek1d View Post
    Unless you have a ridiculously complicated tax return (you probably don't), just use TurboTax or some cheap do-it-yourself software. If you use a CPA, we're going to charge you $100s and all we're doing is putting in your crap into software similiar to TurboTax. Save your money.
    how easy is it for the 'regular joe' to learn how to do taxes? is it possible to take a class or two and work for H&R block etc. during tax season?

-waystinthyme
    48÷2(9+3) = 288 crew

Post Something You Know That We Don't Because of Your Job: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125334831

Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zigurd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I work for some collages doing translations of international projects they want to persue. What Ive witnessed so far:

1) People who own collages do whatever the **** they want. They buy property under the schools name to "supposedly" build more school buildings, but then transfer the property to themselves in order to gain more land.

2) Its all about money, they dont give a **** about your education just looking good to the authorities who inspect education levels.

3) Theres little if no chance for anyone to get into higher levels of pay without having help from the upper guys, who will help you out secretly and make it seem as if you are climbing up the ladder by yourself.

blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinkers88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Zigurd View Post
    I work for some collages doing translations of international projects they want to persue. What Ive witnessed so far:

1) People who own collages do whatever the **** they want. They buy property under the schools name to "supposedly" build more school buildings, but then transfer the property to themselves in order to gain more land.

2) Its all about money, they dont give a **** about your education just looking good to the authorities who inspect education levels.

3) Theres little if no chance for anyone to get into higher levels of pay without having help from the upper guys, who will help you out secretly and make it seem as if you are climbing up the ladder by yourself.
    collages
    Deplorable Crew
    Keep calm and short the VIX

EVERYDAY IM RUSTLIN' PushTheWeak's Avatar
    PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PushTheWeak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i work in the oilfield and we work with poisonous gas that will kill you in 5 seconds..and its undetectable..so people living near a well or location can be dead in the house without us even knowing when were working.

thats all i have for now lol
    Leukemia is a poverty cancer.