Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
    rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nikonD70s View Post
    How is the playoff schedule for 6 team playoffs? 1st and 2nd get a bye week. Then 1st place plays either 4th or 5th winner? And 2nd place plays winner of 3rd vs 6th?
    if the rules are unchanged it would be reseeded depending on who wins

1st and 2nd place first round bye

3rd vs 6th

4th vs 5th

lets say 6th place wins, he would then play 1st place in the next round and the higher seed 4th or 5th place would play 2nd place... but if 3rd place beats 6th place then 3rd place would then play the 2nd place team in the next round giving first place the winner of the 4th vs 5th as their opponent.

1st place is suppose to get the "easier" team regardless.. but commissioners could have turned off playoff reseeding and whatever you see in the bracket will be it.
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1/2 PPR, need two WRs this week, assuming AB is back: AB, Mooney, Devonta Smith

I would assume AB is a must play if he's active? Smith or Mooney then? I feel like Smith is a great breakout candidate down the stretch this year, especially as Reagor continues to play his way out of the lineup, and has a soft as butter matchup vs the Jets this week, but Mooney has been money lately. Or just keep AB on the bench until he gets back up to speed?

Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jayarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rocketfish View Post
    if the rules are unchanged it would be reseeded depending on who wins

1st and 2nd place first round bye

3rd vs 6th

4th vs 5th

lets say 6th place wins, he would then play 1st place in the next round and the higher seed 4th or 5th place would play 2nd place... but if 3rd place beats 6th place then 3rd place would then play the 2nd place team in the next round giving first place the winner of the 4th vs 5th as their opponent.

1st place is suppose to get the "easier" team regardless.. but commissioners could have turned off playoff reseeding and whatever you see in the bracket will be it.
    I think most or possibly all of the leagues I play do not reseed for the semis. It is a setting on most apps, though, so it could go either way in any league.

bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bstudhero is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like patient Gibson holders may finally be ready to get excited.
    Unfortunately Gibson being the man comes the same week I lose McCaffrey again.

Most of the league has $0 FAAB. I have the second most do I just put $1 more than the 3rd guy has into Hubbard and hope the #1 FAAB brah is uninterested?
    *Positivity Crew*

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jayarbie View Post
    1/2 PPR, need two WRs this week, assuming AB is back: AB, Mooney, Devonta Smith

I would assume AB is a must play if he's active? Smith or Mooney then? I feel like Smith is a great breakout candidate down the stretch this year, especially as Reagor continues to play his way out of the lineup, and has a soft as butter matchup vs the Jets this week, but Mooney has been money lately. Or just keep AB on the bench until he gets back up to speed?
    does the QB matter for Mooney? i don't know him as welll since i have zero shares of him but maybe dalton hits him more than Fields does? just wondering out loud.

regardless, if AB plays he's in my lineup. this year in general i feel like once guys are back on the field, you have to use them. with how loaded the Bucs offense is i just don't think they'd rush Antonio back. if he's on the field i'm assuming he's at least 95%.

EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EliteBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this will be an interesting week. If i win I lock in first round bye.

Have to sit 1 of these guys and start 3

Gibson @ Las Vegas
    Conner @ Chicago
    Henderson vs Jax
    Mitchell @ Seattle

I'm not sure who to bench. Normally it would be gibson but he played so well last night with unbelievable volume and now that McKissic is out he will have a safe ppr floor with a ton of passing opportunities.

The only lock i can see is Mitchell. especially without Deebo vulturing TDs. Which other 2?

Originally Posted by Murph0408 View Post
    does the QB matter for Mooney? i don't know him as welll since i have zero shares of him but maybe dalton hits him more than Fields does? just wondering out loud.

regardless, if AB plays he's in my lineup. this year in general i feel like once guys are back on the field, you have to use them. with how loaded the Bucs offense is i just don't think they'd rush Antonio back. if he's on the field i'm assuming he's at least 95%.
    Thanks (on spread). Mooney has had 100 yard games both of the last two weeks with different QBs and at least 12 points (1/2 PPR) in 4 straight games. The Bears seem to be turning to him as the clear #1 over ARob as the season goes on. Kmet's emergence in the short/intermediate game has open up downfield for Mooney more, too.

I'm with you on AB. That just reinforces my intuition, so the question is a hot Mooney in a so-so matchup or unlimited but riskier ceiling with Smith in a cake matchup.

Originally Posted by EliteBrah View Post
    this will be an interesting week. If i win I lock in first round bye.

Have to sit 1 of these guys and start 3

Gibson @ Las Vegas
    Conner @ Chicago
    Henderson vs Jax
    Mitchell @ Seattle

I'm not sure who to bench. Normally it would be gibson but he played so well last night with unbelievable volume and now that McKissic is out he will have a safe ppr floor with a ton of passing opportunities.

The only lock i can see is Mitchell. especially without Deebo vulturing TDs. Which other 2?
    That's a tough decision. I think Eli has to be lock. Watch Henderson, though. He was knicked last game.

I don't think McKissic will be out. It just looked like a stinger or something not too severe. That didn't seem to affect Gibson's usage at all, though. He was getting targets even before McKissic was hurt.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's a tough decision. I think Eli has to be lock. Watch Henderson, though. He was knicked last game.

I don't think McKissic will be out. It just looked like a stinger or something not too severe. That didn't seem to affect Gibson's usage at all, though. He was getting targets even before McKissic was hurt.
    That was his most all year though, and McKissic was out on their final drive. They only had a couple plays after that and on 4th and goal they pulled Gibson and put Patterson in. His usage was amazing last night but incredibly frustrating. I needed a TD to pull out a win got within 5 points.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks (on spread). Mooney has had 100 yard games both of the last two weeks with different QBs and at least 12 points (1/2 PPR) in 4 straight games. The Bears seem to be turning to him as the clear #1 over ARob as the season goes on. Kmet's emergence in the short/intermediate game has open up downfield for Mooney more, too.

I'm with you on AB. That just reinforces my intuition, so the question is a hot Mooney in a so-so matchup or unlimited but riskier ceiling with Smith in a cake matchup.
    A Rob has also been out the last 2 games, but I don't disagree. It seems like getting the ball to A Rob even when he's in just isn't in the game plan.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Murph0408 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i thought mckissic was dead on that play. he was carted out

So this is a must win week for me (in 7th place) and the trade deadline ends this week. I'm going to really struggle if AB is out again, and now it sounds like Cooper is still feeling symptoms of Covid and isn't looking good for Thursday. That leaves me with Jefferson and Toney (who also isn't a lock to play) as Moore is on a bye . Nobody on waivers and I have no FAAB left anyway.

I have a trade proposed to me - My N. Harris, Schultz & Moore for his Metcalf, Mitchell and Hockenson. Moore on a bye this week, I really don't want to get rid of Harris but I could see with the way the Steelers are playing Mitchell out producing him ROS. The Niners rush attack is just too good right now and Deebo is out a couple weeks so Mitchell should see even more opportunities especially goal line. Do we think Metcalf gets it turned around, they have a decent schedule ROS.

Lineup would be -
    Brady
    Gibson, Mitchell, Sanders, Ingram, Wilson
    Jefferson, Metcalf, AB, Toney
    Andrews
    Bills

Still have Cooper on IR for when he gets out of Covid. If I don't make this trade, essentially I may not have anyone to play at WR2 this week. We also have 2 flex spots to fill.

Thoughts on the trade? This guy just barely beat me this week without playing Mitchell cause my whole team took a **** outside of Gibson and Andrews. He's in 5th.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    So this is a must win week for me (in 7th place) and the trade deadline ends this week. I'm going to really struggle if AB is out again, and now it sounds like Cooper is still feeling symptoms of Covid and isn't looking good for Thursday. That leaves me with Jefferson and Toney (who also isn't a lock to play) as Moore is on a bye . Nobody on waivers and I have no FAAB left anyway.

I have a trade proposed to me - My N. Harris, Schultz & Moore for his Metcalf, Mitchell and Hockenson. Moore on a bye this week, I really don't want to get rid of Harris but I could see with the way the Steelers are playing Mitchell out producing him ROS. The Niners rush attack is just too good right now and Deebo is out a couple weeks so Mitchell should see even more opportunities especially goal line. Do we think Metcalf gets it turned around, they have a decent schedule ROS.

Lineup would be -
    Brady
    Gibson, Mitchell, Sanders, Ingram, Wilson
    Jefferson, Metcalf, AB, Toney
    Andrews
    Bills

Still have Cooper on IR for when he gets out of Covid. If I don't make this trade, essentially I may not have anyone to play at WR2 this week. We also have 2 flex spots to fill.

Thoughts on the trade? This guy just barely beat me this week without playing Mitchell cause my whole team took a **** outside of Gibson and Andrews. He's in 5th.
    Assuming this is a redraft so that Najee's dynasty value isn't an issue, I'd take that. As a Steelers fan, their season is going in the wrong direction quickly. I wouldn't count on Najee for a whole lot ROS. DK is a similar risk with the Seahawks season heading in the toilet, but his ceiling is also potentially league winning in your situation. Who knows about AB, and Toney has had one monster game and a lot of nothing even when he's healthy, so you can't really count on him.

Assuming this is a redraft so that Najee's dynasty value isn't an issue, I'd take that. As a Steelers fan, their season is going in the wrong direction quickly. I wouldn't count on Najee for a whole lot ROS. DK is a similar risk with the Seahawks season heading in the toilet, but his ceiling is also potentially league winning in your situation. Who knows about AB, and Toney has had one monster game and a lot of nothing even when he's healthy, so you can't really count on him.
    Appreciate the response. It is redraft, yes. Thanks!
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ben6485 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    Appreciate the response. It is redraft, yes. Thanks!
    Need to start 3, PPR
    N Harris vs Bal
    Mattison @ Det
    Mitchell @ Aw
    J Williams(assuming Swift is out) vs Min

I'm pretty set on Harris and Mattion

Also, Gesicki or Logan Thomas
    Dallas Sports/Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team
    Beer Crew
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***

Never quit, because only the strong survive.

rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rocketfish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    damn it antonio brown

you hurt practically the entire season being tom bradys favorite, now you done get suspended for 3 games
    *** Free Thinker Crew ***

*** Herbert The Future GOAT Crew ***

*** HTC ***

Originally Posted by Ben6485 View Post
    Need to start 3, PPR
    N Harris vs Bal
    Mattison @ Det
    Mitchell @ Aw
    J Williams(assuming Swift is out) vs Min

I'm pretty set on Harris and Mattion

Also, Gesicki or Logan Thomas
    First world problems at RB. must be nice. I guess i'll vote Harris, Mattison, and Mitchell.

Harris is too good to sit. Figure he bounces back in a competitive division game. Mattison in a favorable matchup and always gets a ton of opportunities when Dalvin's out. Elijah is so hot right now.

nothing against Jamaal. he's a nice start too but you figure they might fall behind and run less. that's all i got. and the TEs i would lean Logan.

First world problems at RB. must be nice. I guess i'll vote Harris, Mattison, and Mitchell.

Harris is too good to sit. Figure he bounces back in a competitive division game. Mattison in a favorable matchup and always gets a ton of opportunities when Dalvin's out. Elijah is so hot right now.

nothing against Jamaal. he's a nice start too but you figure they might fall behind and run less. that's all i got. and the TEs i would lean Logan.
    Agree with this. Mattison and Mitchell are must plays. Harris is a much better choice than Williams for the other spot.

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would you guys start Gibson or Najee this weekend? Non-PPR league.
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Would you guys start Gibson or Najee this weekend? Non-PPR league.
    both? they are ranked right next to eachother everywhere. no third option?

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Best WR to use for flex? With Deebo out, just got Higgins and Lamb for one of my fantasies as the WR. For flex I got Cole Beasley. Should I keep? Best other options are AJ Green and maybe Elijah Moore.

6-6 on that one

Work record 10-2. Feelsgoodman.jpg
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BearyManilowe has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    both? they are ranked right next to eachother everywhere. no third option?
    Gibson, Najee, Cordarelle, Jamar Chase, Van Jefferson, Darnell Mooney.

2 WR, 1 RB, 1 Flex. It's a weird league.

I've got Cordarelle & Jefferson in at WR, Chase in my Flex and then Gibson in at RB currently.

I feel like this game is going to be Friermuth and then Diontae Johnson will catch 1 of 2 long balls. I don't feel like Najee is the guy this week
    ***Mariah Carey is my 10/10 Crew***
    ***Misc Dads Crew***

Registered User whowaspotential's Avatar
    whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) whowaspotential is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BearyManilowe View Post
    Gibson, Najee, Cordarelle, Jamar Chase, Van Jefferson, Darnell Mooney.

2 WR, 1 RB, 1 Flex. It's a weird league.

I've got Cordarelle & Jefferson in at WR, Chase in my Flex and then Gibson in at RB currently.

I feel like this game is going to be Friermuth and then Diontae Johnson will catch 1 of 2 long balls. I don't feel like Najee is the guy this week
    Najee is an every week starter
    MFC OG crew
    2008 Join date crew

Registered User nikeoneplatinum's Avatar
    nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nikeoneplatinum has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    12 team league, number 1 in points for, miss playoffs.
    Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, anytime spent not bulking or cutting is a waste of time.

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks like I'll have year 2 in a row of most points against. Didn't matter my team **** the bed this year but still infuriating.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will only make 1/4 of my leagues for playoffs. The one league I went heavy WR, I did very well (I think this was luck). All other leagues, I did a mix of early TE (Waller) or QB (Mahomes), and it bit me in the ass.

Won't do that again.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Will only make 1/4 of my leagues for playoffs. The one league I went heavy WR, I did very well (I think this was luck). All other leagues, I did a mix of early TE (Waller) or QB (Mahomes), and it bit me in the ass.

Won't do that again.
    of my 3 teams the best one i had was where i had last pick and went tyreek/devante. both guys, overall, have had....fine seasons by their standards. nobody's exactly taken the league by storm. but there's something to be said about having your top two players relatively successful and healthy all season because nearly every other player around that pick wound up hurt (or MIA like ridley).

if you were hunting for a RB in the first 15-20 picks you got burned pretty hard unless you took taylor. tough year for all that.

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Started out strong this year and ended up losing 5/7 games to go 6-6. My entire team minus Brady was chit.

QB - Brady
    RB - Kamara - injured
    RB - Robinson - injured/under performed
    WR - Diggs - bust
    WR - Hopkins - injured
    TE - Andrew - let down

Others
    Hunt - injured
    Pittman - was OK

rest of bench was nothing special. My wife who knows barely anything about football, and won the championship last year, got into the playoffs.....and not me, lol.

Just lol @ fantasy football. Doesn't matter though, best team in the league went 12-1 and has Kyler Murray, Jonathan Taylor, Cooper Kupp, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Justin Jefferson. Guy has scored 140+ every week I think.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Rough year boys. 2/4 teams still fighting for a playoff spot. Must win this week to make it.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Էպշտեյնը իրեն չսպանեց sfgiants13's Avatar
    sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sfgiants13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lol I lost last week and thanks to me playing someone I have in a tiebreaker I only would need 2 others to lose and one is playing the top guy in the league. I have a chance at sneaking into the playoffs with a crap record by virtue of 3 tiebreakers. Would’ve been almost guaranteed had I won last week.
    (they/them) #ProudVegan We can beat this! Triple Vax. Wear Two Masks (one FFP2/3). Get a Covid Passport. Don't forget your Booster(s)! Asymptomatic long covid survivor