Page 179 of 225 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,370 of 6750
    MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AMeyer9 View Post
    Did he have a game-winning TD that I completely missed? Holy **** your lack of logic is astounding.
    No, he did the same thing as today- put the team in position to win the game when it mattered.

The guy drove the team 40 yards in 30 seconds despite a penalty for 12 men in the huddle AND a dropped pass by Cohen.

Give it up already dumb ass.

In before "roughing the passer penalty" because they have these things called rules and one of them is you can't throw your body on the QB, which Chubb clearly did.

40 yards, 30 seconds, with a 5 yard penalty and Cohen letting an easy swing pass go right through his hands.

The only difference from this game and playoffs vs the Eagles was a competent kicker, TRUbeastsky is just as clutch as ever.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cot damn Mitch sucks balls

I still can't wrap my head around someone in charge of the bears wanting to give up 4 picks to move up ONE spot to get him.

They seriously thought the 49ers were going to pick Trubumsky?

and still lol'ing at passing on Mahomes for Trubumsky.
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Misc Porsche crew

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll take the W, especially off the leg of Eddy, but that game was trash all around again. Refs were trash. The offense was trash. The defense was gassed because of the trash offense. One glaring issue that stands out to me is how bad this o-line has been for 2 games. They weren't the best in the league last season, but I thought and I'm pretty sure they were considered above average last year. If they are going to pound the rock like they did yesterday that o-line is going to have to start performing better.

Nagy is still making me scratch my head at some of his calls. The way they ended the 1st half was just weird. Backed up on 3rd and 10 with around 1 min left. You dial up a deep shot to Montgomery of all people, and of course Mitch over throws it. You get a stop after then try to force things down the field with like 15 seconds left and one TO. Just odd, odd stuff.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

Part Animal, Part Machine cheerupemokid's Avatar
    cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Cot damn Mitch sucks balls

I still can't wrap my head around someone in charge of the bears wanting to give up 4 picks to move up ONE spot to get him.

They seriously thought the 49ers were going to pick Trubumsky?

and still lol'ing at passing on Mahomes for Trubumsky.
    It was obviously a mistake trading up for Trubisky but Mahomes wasn’t an obvious top pick during the draft. People criticized him for being in a gimmick offense, not winning at the college level, and I even saw people compare him to Cutler for being overconfident in his arm and making risky throws.

Originally Posted by bullybreed View Post
    I'll take the W, especially off the leg of Eddy, but that game was trash all around again. Refs were trash. The offense was trash. The defense was gassed because of the trash offense. One glaring issue that stands out to me is how bad this o-line has been for 2 games. They weren't the best in the league last season, but I thought and I'm pretty sure they were considered above average last year. If they are going to pound the rock like they did yesterday that o-line is going to have to start performing better.

Nagy is still making me scratch my head at some of his calls. The way they ended the 1st half was just weird. Backed up on 3rd and 10 with around 1 min left. You dial up a deep shot to Montgomery of all people, and of course Mitch over throws it. You get a stop after then try to force things down the field with like 15 seconds left and one TO. Just odd, odd stuff.
    At least they didn’t have any communication breakdowns. I’m hopeful that with the shifts on the line and no preseason, they’re just working on gelling. But Kyle Long doesn’t appear to be a dominant player anymore.

They didn’t dominant the line of scrimmage on run plays. The majority of the successful runs were Montgomery making something happen. With them having to put the training wheels back on Trubisky, it’d be comforting if the interior was getting more push on run plays.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MBisonSon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[QUOTE=Dave22reborn]At least it will thunderstorm tonight, and we know how they feel about water. :)[/QUOTE]

^^^Racist police officer who also cries about how racism doesn't exist, also cries reverse racism and typifies the stupidity of the racist right, referring to black people as "they" and regurgitating racist stereotypes.

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    I watched the whole thing.

What's your opinion on this?
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Guy knows what he's talking about.

Popular thing is to use Trubisky as a scapegoat but there's plenty of blame to go around.

I do still think the offense is coming around.

I think GB caught them with their pants down, weren't expecting the defense to be so good.

bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bullybreed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    I watched the whole thing.

What's your opinion on this?
    My opinion is lol at Leno. Bears have needed a good LT for a long time and this just proves it again. The guy is pathetic. Looks like he has no clue what to do on literally every play. Get's his ass blown up by a safety at 11:07. The offensive line as a whole is just putrid as I mentioned in a previous post above. It took them 5 straight Montgomery runs basically on the goalline to get their only TD that day.

Some things in this though show you that things seen live that people blame Mitch for (including myself) aren't always his fault. A lot of them still are his fault though. This whole offense right now is just inept.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One thing I noticed is that Trubisky doesn't run as much this year. Maybe that injury from last year has him thinking twice about taking off.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cheerupemokid has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My opinion is lol at Leno. Bears have needed a good LT for a long time and this just proves it again. The guy is pathetic. Looks like he has no clue what to do on literally every play. Get's his ass blown up by a safety at 11:07. The offensive line as a whole is just putrid as I mentioned in a previous post above. It took them 5 straight Montgomery runs basically on the goalline to get their only TD that day.

Some things in this though show you that things seen live that people blame Mitch for (including myself) aren't always his fault. A lot of them still are his fault though. This whole offense right now is just inept.
    Leno is middle of the road, imo. Daniels and Long have struggled as well. Massie has never been great. But at least Garrett Boles isn’t the Bears left tackle.

I think Nagy made a big mistake changing the offensive line and not playing them in the preseason.

Originally Posted by taydbear7 View Post
    One thing I noticed is that Trubisky doesn't run as much this year. Maybe that injury from last year has him thinking twice about taking off.
    With the comments from other teams talking about making him play QB, I think opposing teams are cheating to defend the run and have a guy spying on him. Doesn’t seem like he’s had many opportunities to run, so far.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. -C.S. Lewis

Originally Posted by cheerupemokid View Post
    Leno is middle of the road, imo. Daniels and Long have struggled as well. Massie has never been great. But at least Garrett Boles isn’t the Bears left tackle.

I think Nagy made a big mistake changing the offensive line and not playing them in the preseason.

With the comments from other teams talking about making him play QB, I think opposing teams are cheating to defend the run and have a guy spying on him. Doesn’t seem like he’s had many opportunities to run, so far.
    I disagree. He's had plenty of opportunities to run. The tape above shows it. Like when he shouldn't have given the ball to Montgomery because the defenders crashed inside. He should have pulled and ran it himself.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

I disagree. He's had plenty of opportunities to run. The tape above shows it. Like when he shouldn't have given the ball to Montgomery because the defenders crashed inside. He should have pulled and ran it himself.
    That’s fair, I was just thinking more of the instances when he’s dropped back to throw, had nothing and they were in man so he easily picked up a ton of yards. I think that might have happened once in Green Bay and just at the end of the game against Denver. Seemed like that used to be there multiple times every game last year.

That’s fair, I was just thinking more of the instances when he’s dropped back to throw, had nothing and they were in man so he easily picked up a ton of yards. I think that might have happened once in Green Bay and just at the end of the game against Denver. Seemed like that used to be there multiple times every game last year.
    They just gotta beat zone.

First you need good blocking, and you need routes crossing the field.

Zone defense doesn't work without a good pass rush.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m glad that they haven’t given Trubisky a contract yet. If they do, the team will be mediocre at best for the next 5-7 years.

It’s time to start looking for his replacement because he has shown no signs of improvement. In fact, he’s regressed which is sad because of all the offensive talent around him.

Originally Posted by Peter Ruby View Post
    I’m glad that they haven’t given Trubisky a contract yet. If they do, the team will be mediocre at best for the next 5-7 years.

It’s time to start looking for his replacement because he has shown no signs of improvement. In fact, he’s regressed which is sad because of all the offensive talent around him.
    Because they don’t have a 1st round pick next year, I think they’ll pick up his 5th year. But he definitely hasn’t earned another contract, imo.
    Last edited by cheerupemokid; 09-21-2019 at 06:24 PM.

taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) taydbear7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great win last night. The oline is still concerning.
    Razorbacks/Bears/Cubs/Bulls

I thought it was okay especially considering they had a backup right tackle put in at the last minute. Trubisky is still the biggest concern to me. This is 2 out of 3 games where he has had absolutely abysmal throws in the red zone and taken points off the board.

But I liked the adjustment of getting to the line quicker so Nagy can help with making play calls based on the defense. That seemed to help and get the offense flowing a little more like it did last year.

The defense was spectacular.

I just hope Hicks is okay.

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Same with pinero he looks likes he was limping after some of those kicks. The offense was at least balanced this time.

I thought it was okay especially considering they had a backup right tackle put in at the last minute. Trubisky is still the biggest concern to me. This is 2 out of 3 games where he has had absolutely abysmal throws in the red zone and taken points off the board.

But I liked the adjustment of getting to the line quicker so Nagy can help with making play calls based on the defense. That seemed to help and get the offense flowing a little more like it did last year.

Cut it out dude.

Yes one interception vs 3 TD's, 26/31 passing.

I'm not saying he's out of the woods yet or that the goal line pick wasn't terrible, but if I told you he would throw 3TD's and one interception every game for the duration of his career you'd be ecstatic.

Overall he had a good game.

He's coming along and the TD before halftime was sick, and something that turned out to be basically needed.

What I'm really starting to worry about is the line.

I'm not up on how good the Redskins are supposed to be on defense but the pockets weren't always THAT good, and look how hard Montgomery had to fight for his yards.

Another thing that kinda bugs me is True isn't running enough or not successfully enough, so they're not respecting it on the RPO's.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm not saying he's out of the woods yet or that the goal line pick wasn't terrible, but if I told you he would throw 3TD's and one interception every game for the duration of his career you'd be ecstatic.
    If only you could play a bottom 5 team every week.

You'd be the Patriots.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Agreed with your rep comment bro. I was Fuller’s biggest critic and it made my day when he started ballin’ out of control.

Let’s hope Mitch proves me wrong too!

Kyle Long is starting to look a little older and a little slower out there. Might be his last year with Chicago.

LMFAO at A Meyer wandering ITT like a lost Timmy at Costco.

He's been hearing footsteps ever since Money Mitch TRUbeastsky's heroic 40 in 30 game winning drive.

That was just a little taste too Timmy.

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LMFAO at A Meyer wandering ITT like a lost Timmy at Costco.

He's been hearing footsteps ever since Money Mitch TRUbeastsky's heroic 40 in 30 game winning drive.

That was just a little taste too Timmy.
    Still just repeating the word Timmy after like an entire year. Aspie gonna aspie.

I didn't think it would hurt your feelings.

Cut it out dude.

Yes one interception vs 3 TD's, 26/31 passing.

Overall he had a good game.

He's coming along and the TD before halftime was sick, and something that turned out to be basically needed.

What I'm really starting to worry about is the line.

I'm not up on how good the Redskins are supposed to be on defense but the pockets weren't always THAT good, and look how hard Montgomery had to fight for his yards.

Another thing that kinda bugs me is True isn't running enough or not successfully enough, so they're not respecting it on the RPO's.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RedLineRa...85239471386625

The goal line pick was terrible and could have potentially cost them the game if they were playing a better team.

Nagy has had to dumb down the offense, Trubisky can’t hit guys going deep, and didn’t hit very many guys in stride or throw anyone open.

Just saying I didn’t see a lot to be optimistic about with Trubisky going forward.

Oh boy here we go and with the citations like a true Timmy "see even these people agree with me"

How many people agreed with you last year when you had no faith in the Bears making the playoffs?

I think it might be time to start making up your own mind instead of parroting others.

Oh but wait, if he played a better team, and if, blah blah blah mother****ing blah, men don't deal in "ifs".

It's not about "what ifs", it's about "what is".

And "what is", is that Trubisky had a good game, with a few bad decisions, just like ANY OTHER QB IN THE NFL HAS ON ANY GIVEN DAY.

The bottom line is the offense is coming together, Nagy is making better calls, Trubisky is putting up numbers, and the biggest issue right now is the line.

People need to get the **** over this "ZOMG what if the Bears drafted XYZ", who give a flying ****?

They didn't, it's over and done with, now deal with it and move on.

What matters is if they got a QB that could win games for them (which he's done plenty of), not "OMG imagine if they had the best QB to go with the best defense, and then if they could put LT in a time machine and bring Reggie White back to life...

Oh boy here we go and with the citations like a true Timmy "see even these people agree with me"

How many people agreed with you last year when you had no faith in the Bears making the playoffs?

I think it might be time to start making up your own mind instead of parroting others.

Oh but wait, if he played a better team, and if, blah blah blah mother****ing blah, men don't deal in "ifs".

And "what is", is that Trubisky had a good game, with a few bad decisions, just like ANY OTHER QB IN THE NFL HAS ON ANY GIVEN DAY.

The bottom line is the offense is coming together, Nagy is making better calls, Trubisky is putting up numbers, and the biggest issue right now is the line.

People need to get the **** over this "ZOMG what if the Bears drafted XYZ", who give a flying ****?

What matters is if they got a QB that could win games for them (which he's done plenty of), not "OMG imagine if they had the best QB to go with the best defense, and then if they could put LT in a time machine and bring Reggie White back to life...
    The offense isn't coming together. They have been putrid against decent defenses. All of them. The WRs, the line, Mitch and Nagy. Then they go out and look better on short fields against a bad defense. Let's see what happens against the Vikings. The one bright spot on offense has been Montgomery. It would be even better for him if the line could actually run block worth a ****.
    Bears/Bulls/Blackhawks
    Fantasy Football Nerd

It’s not a citation, it’s a video of Nagy telling Mitchell to man the fu*k up.

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    If Dalvin Cook is injured this season its in this game

The offense isn't coming together. They have been putrid against decent defenses. All of them. The WRs, the line, Mitch and Nagy. Then they go out and look better on short fields against a bad defense. Let's see what happens against the Vikings. The one bright spot on offense has been Montgomery. It would be even better for him if the line could actually run block worth a ****.
    Mmm hmmm and I'm sure if they beat the Vikings you'll be the first in here to sack up and say you were wrong huh?

Also another thing that's ****ing stupid and irritating already- OMG Trubisky had a bad game against a good defense, just like every other QB does, which is why they're A GOOD DEFENSE.

It's bull**** that even Bears fans on top of every other moron out there right now, grade Trubisky's performances on these ridiculous slants.

Packers are 3-0 and I hardly hear about how bad Rodgers is playing, and only hear about how good the defense is despite playing who?

Trubisky has a good game against a bad defense (like he's supposed to) and it's not enough, he has a bad game against a good defense (which will generally be the case for most QB's most of the time) and again it's a huge deal for no reason.

You guys just aren't Bears fans, or very weak, fickle fans if that.

"Hurr durr the offense isn't coming along" but Montgomery just rushed for 4.5 YPC and Trubisky had like a 116 passer rating, but "hurr durr, let me wait to see if they have 8 TD's against a top NFL defense next week before I make my mind up".

Here I have a prediction for you: The offense is gonna have some problems against Vikings next week, because every single offense in the NFL has problems against them.

You're doing the exact same pussy ass waffling **** you were doing last year, just in a different way.

I'd have thought you'd have learned your lesson by now but apparently not.