Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BLKSPARTANKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I AM A JUGGERNAUT
    I AM POWER
    I AM STRENGTH
    I AM ENDURANCE
    I DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD "QUIT"
    I STAND TALL TO FACE ALL BEFORE ME
    I WILL NOT GIVE UP
    I WILL NEVER GIVE IN
    I WILL STAND WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS OF JUGGERNAUT BLOOD
    AND WE WILL CONQUER AND LEAD THE WAY
    AND IF THOSE AROUND US CRITICIZE OR DON'T UNDERSTAND
    THEN GET OUT OF MY WAY AND WATCH ME SUCCEED
    FOR I AM GREAT WITHIN AND WITHOUT
    I AM A JUGGERNAUT

A lil creed I came up with
    "Live your life, while you have a life to live."

My juggernaut log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143176873

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    OMG, I think someone heard your request...

Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic Juggernaut. This figure will be that Juggernaut. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster.
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ***************************

HERE IS A LITTLE MOTIVATION

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help; lilmzchief, SEE YOUR ANSWER ON MY FORUM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    [b][color=green]
    1/2 scoop of Juggernaut
    Flavor- 10/10 - A good treat w/ ice.
    Pump- 10/10 - OMG, My trainer actually have to increase my weights a lot because of the pump I'm getting. It's great to see my veins popping out from all the blood pumping in my body.
    Energy- 10/10 I have so much energy that I can go through my training AND do extra sets and cardio myself afterwards.
    Stamina- 10/10 Definitely an increasse in stamina. Sometimes, it's hard to rest afterwards because I keep wanting to do more.

Today's Nutrition:
    Putting myself in a carb cycle for this week so I can get ready this weekend for a photoshoot. Today's low-carb day
    Meal#1: 1/4 c. of oatmeal, 4 oz. of chicken, 1/2 c. of spinach + morning supps
    Meal#2: 1 banana + 4 oz. of chicken + 1/2 c. of spinach
    Meal#3: 4 oz of chicken, 1 rice cake, 1/2 c. of spinach + BCAA, Phynel-Core, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Meal#4: 4 oz. of white fish, 1 rice cake, 1/2 c. of green beans
    Snack: Protein Shake + BCAA, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Pre-Workout:Juggernaut
    Meal#5: Casein + 1/2 of a banana + 1 c. green beans

Looks like Juggernaut is really working great for you! I never had the crimson punch yet, but I do hear a lot of good things. Im a Raspberry Lemonade guy haha . Great ratings to go with a awesome looking workout. Glad you are increasing the weight as well!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    Looks like Juggernaut is really working great for you! I never had the crimson punch yet, but I do hear a lot of good things. Im a Raspberry Lemonade guy haha . Great ratings to go with a awesome looking workout. Glad you are increasing the weight as well!
    lol @ her sig....

how's the raspberry lemonade? just realized taste is all about the mixing... once i got the correct h20 amount, crimson punch taste awesome!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD MORNING JUGGZ!

How's the Juggernaut Nation today?! Feeling pumped? Ready to rock n' roll?

If you're up for a challenge... check this out!

Today's LEG DAY, so DEFINITELY will be updating tonight! Have a ***SMASHING*** day!!!

"Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Today's LEG DAY, so DEFINITELY will be updating tonight! Have a [i]***SMASHING***[i] day!!!

Nice Workout!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alika2die4 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Today's LEG DAY, so DEFINITELY will be updating tonight! Have a ***SMASHING*** day!!!

I can always count on seeing mad energy coming from your logs! Nice challenge workout. Have you done it yet?
    Journey is done. See my final pics with Juggernaut HP!
    I am Juggernaut 2012: The Rants and Raves of a Gym Juggernaut: http://tinyurl.com/7txwugw

www.********.com/alika2die4

trying to inspire the twitter masses @ alika2die4

Infinite Labs Elite Athle Larry819's Avatar
    Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Larry819 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool

Great challenge! I will be posting one also called Cindys....5 pull ups, 10 pushups, and 15 squats as many sets you can do in 20 minutes.

Have a Juggernaut of day!

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lemonweir is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good morning my fellow JUGGZ!!! How's the Juggernaut Nation doing?!

I'll be drowning today in a pile of work in my office. But of course, that doesn't mean I'll miss my cardio for today to de-stress. Looking forward to it actually! I'm sure with all of the happenings, the day would go faster than Sonic.

I was so hyper last night, can't even get my head to focus on what to write for my log. So ended up doing ab workouts before crashing into my much-needed rest to rebuild the muscles. However, here's the happenings for today and yesterday...

Yesterday's Nutrition:
    Meal#1: 1/2 c. of oatmeal, 4 oz. of chicken, 1/2 c. of spinach + morning supps
    Meal#2: 4 oz. of chicken, 3 tbsp of cream of wheat, 1/2 c. of spinach
    Meal#3: 4 oz of chicken, 3 tbsp of cream of wheat, 1/2 c. of spinach + BCAA, Phynel-Core, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Meal#4: 4 oz. of white fish, 1/2 of a banana, 1/2 c. of green beans
    Snack: Protein Shake + 1 tbsp of peanut butter + BCAA, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Meal#5: Casein + 1/2 of a banana + 1 c. of bok choy

I feel like this sometimes when I'm eating:

Anyone else feel the same way?

Yesterday's UpperBody Workout:
    Warmup:
    Barbell Backrow: 65x15
    Standing Shoulder Press on Smith Machine: 75x15
    Lat PullDown: 60x20
    Rear Delt Flies: 5x20
    Backrow with Cable: 60x15

Standing Shoulder Press on Smith Machine:
    85x10
    95x10
    110x10
    115x10
    125x10

Backrow with Cable
    80x10
    85x10
    90x10
    95x10

Rear Delt Flies
    8x10
    8x10
    8x10
    8x10

Lat Pull Downs
    70x10
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10
    100x10

Lat Raises
    10x10
    10x10
    10x10

Lat Pull Down with Cable
    80x10
    90x10
    90x10

Barbell Back Row
    85x10
    110x10
    115x10
    120x10
    125x10
    130x10

Widegrip Lat Pulldown
    90x10
    90x10
    95x10

Burnout Set - Lat Raises
    12x10
    10x10
    8x10
    5x25

I had sooooooooooooooo much energy after training, that I can't help but keep going! Thanks to Juggernaut, I did abs too!!!

Found my FAVE ab exercise - Weighted Hula Hoop!!! (Have video of this to post later on the week)
    10 mins. w/ 4 lbs Hula Hoop

Leg Lifts
    3 sets w/ 20 reps

Parallel V-Crunch (Have video of this to post later on the week)
    3 sets of 20 reps with 8lb dumbbell

Knee Lifts
    3 sets w/ 20 reps

Ah, yeah... it's crazy... I also did 30 mins w/ the stair master after all of that!

ANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDD AFTER ALL of THAT... I was soooooooooo PUMPED that I want to hug the whole world. ^.^ <3 <3 <3

Can you say... JUGGERNAUT?!

Here's my thoughts on Juggernaut: Crimson Punch Flavor

1/2 scoop of Juggernaut
    Flavor- 10/10 - A good treat w/ ice.
    Pump- 10/10 - OMG, My trainer actually have to increase my weights a lot because of the pump I'm getting. It's great to see my veins popping out from all the blood pumping in my body.
    Energy- 10/10 I have so much energy that I can go through my training AND do extra sets and cardio myself afterwards.
    Stamina- 10/10 Definitely an increasse in stamina. Sometimes, it's hard to rest afterwards because I keep wanting to do more.

Today's Nutrition:
    Putting myself in a carb cycle for this week so I can get ready this weekend for a photoshoot. Today's low-carb day
    Meal#1: 1/4 c. of oatmeal, 4 oz. of chicken, 1/2 c. of spinach + morning supps
    Meal#2: 1 banana + 4 oz. of chicken + 1/2 c. of spinach
    Meal#3: 4 oz of chicken, 1 rice cake, 1/2 c. of spinach + BCAA, Phynel-Core, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Meal#4: 4 oz. of white fish, 1 rice cake, 1/2 c. of green beans
    Snack: Protein Shake + BCAA, L-Carnitine, and CLA
    Meal#5: Casein + 1/2 of a banana + 1 c. green beans

Wow, your log looks better everytime I stop in. Way to go! I really like how you are also including your supplementation within your nutrition breakdown. Very creative to show everyone what you are taking and when. The workout looks tough - are you seeing major gains going up in weight/over sets? I bet you're gaining a lot of strength.
    Until you spread your wings you'll have no idea how far you can fly!

Reaching New Heights on my JUGGERNAUT Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143595523

Follow the Juggernautress on Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/#!/CaitlinScheppke

henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    keep up the good work!!
    Holly E. Nolen

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I'm always up for a challenge. I am a little under the weather right now, but I will try this one next week.
    I liked the 1000 rep challenge, it was brutal
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    I knew it was out there somewhere. Well, we have the money, we can build her.
    Hahahahaha... so, what's everyone's favorite comic character? As a trivia, I actually named my car - "Pepper Pops" after "Pepper Potts" from Iron Man b/c her interior is red and she's well... pepper colored a.k.a. gringio. Yep, you got it! She's a Fiat. That's my nerdy side coming out for ya! But she got a lot of people drooling all over her. That's my Pepper! ^.^
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    Franco is a diff. breed... dude is a beast for his size
    OMG, so true!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    Thanks Larry! Need this reminder from time to time =)
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by BLKSPARTANKING View Post
    Yea he was something else, and he represented for us that are shorter/average height. Its like if I can't grow taller, I will grow wider in muscle.
    I normally see that. The ones who end up getting the most width are shorter. Same thing for women too.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by blkspartanking View Post
    i am a juggernaut
    i am power
    i am strength
    i am endurance
    i do not know the meaning of the word "quit"
    i stand tall to face all before me
    i will not give up
    i will never give in
    i will stand with my brothers and sisters of juggernaut blood
    and we will conquer and lead the way
    and if those around us criticize or don't understand
    then get out of my way and watch me succeed
    for i am great within and without
    i am a juggernaut

a lil creed i came up with
    love this!!! <3 <3 <3
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    Gentlemen, we can rebuild her. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic Juggernaut. This figure will be that Juggernaut. Better than she was before. Better, stronger, faster.
    Better build her w/ target-locking eye sensors too. That would be so badass. And a rocket in her back like Iron Man. So not only is she UNSTOPPABLE, she's unreachable too ^.^
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by teamsw View Post
    ************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT ***************************

HERE IS A LITTLE MOTIVATION

**Free training/dieting/nutritional tips and advise to all juggernauts, im here to help; lilmzchief, SEE YOUR ANSWER ON MY FORUM

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142169941

http://www.********.com/JoeSwatPalumbo

http://www.********.com/IAMJUGGERNAUT

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Thanks for all of your help Joe!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    I'm going to be getting that flavor next! ^.^
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    lol @ her sig....

how's the raspberry lemonade? just realized taste is all about the mixing... once i got the correct h20 amount, crimson punch taste awesome!
    Oooo what's your recipe??? How much H20 have you been using?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Nice Workout!
    Thanks John!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by alika2die4 View Post
    I can always count on seeing mad energy coming from your logs! Nice challenge workout. Have you done it yet?
    Thanks ^.^ No, not yet. I wish! But I can't deviate too much from my figure exercise regiments since I'm training for a competition soon. But I'm thinking this would be ultra fun for an off-season challenge, won't you say?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by Larry819 View Post
    Great challenge! I will be posting one also called Cindys....5 pull ups, 10 pushups, and 15 squats as many sets you can do in 20 minutes.

Have a Juggernaut of day!
    Yes, definitely LARRY! Please do post it up! I think I'll start collect challenges for off-season to ward off my fitness blues b/c I don't have anything to look forward to competition-wise.
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oooo what's your recipe??? How much H20 have you been using?
    for me now, i use 250ml of water with 1scoop of juggernaut... it just mixes at that level so sweetness is there and it's not all watery...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by Lemonweir View Post
    Wow, your log looks better everytime I stop in. Way to go! I really like how you are also including your supplementation within your nutrition breakdown. Very creative to show everyone what you are taking and when. The workout looks tough - are you seeing major gains going up in weight/over sets? I bet you're gaining a lot of strength.
    Yes, my shoulders are A LOT more defined, my back is finally showing muscles, and I'm losing weight like crazy b/c those muscles I've gained increased my metabolism. =) Yep, definitely lots of strength! It's what I strive for actually. The physical results are just icing on the cake. I get a natural HIGH from reaching another record in my book

How's your workouts coming along for you?
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by henolen View Post
    keep up the good work!!
    Thanks sweetie!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike

Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I'm always up for a challenge. I am a little under the weather right now, but I will try this one next week.
    I liked the 1000 rep challenge, it was brutal
    1000 rep?! What's that?! Post it up!!!
    "Just Do IT" - Nike