Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000) indus. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ill neg him on recharge I dont care, and if he negs back it will just show he's even more of a moron than he currently is.
    Super_Dinosaur Crew

pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    bPP disappointed me, it's all fun and games until you say something about a race or country he cares about, then its neg time.
    Isn't BPP the mod who negs people who say anything negative about the US military/police?

Originally Posted by mfl1992 View Post
    He has been a city firefighter maybe not a rural bush firefighter

I think in the beginning he was mocking people but in the end he ended up understanding what was going on but his arrogance in the beginning encouraged everyone else to join in mocking
    He started "understanding" after everyone called him out for being an arsehole.
    Last edited by pietpoes; 02-09-2009 at 02:16 AM.
    2k+

pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pietpoes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He has been a city firefighter maybe not a rural bush firefighter

I think in the beginning he was mocking people but in the end he ended up understanding what was going on but his arrogance in the beginning encouraged everyone else to join in mocking
    2k+

HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by pietpoes View Post
    Isn't BPP the mod who negs people who say anything negative about the US military/police?

Ya true that I thought he finally listend to what I said

U might be right though

SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AusPower View Post
    bPP disappointed me, it's all fun and games until you say something about a race or country he cares about, then its neg time.
    Agreed.

FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by N.W.A. View Post
    I know what yall are going through we've had horrible wild fires 2 times in the last 7 years. Luckily not that many people have died because americans know what to do when something like this happens. I've seen fires like a mile away from my house before i had to evacuate. I just dont see why the australian fire department arent prepared for situations like this.
    For ****s sake. The fires were travelling OVER 60MPH for a long time. You saw the fire a WHOLE ****ING MILE from your house? You have about 40seconds to get your stuff, get out of the house, get into your car and you'll have to be able to consistenly travel at over 60mph along roads that are often clogged with other people / have burning trees falling on them or are just not great quality due to being in an isolated rural area.

People were warned. But the fire travelled EXTREMELY fast, from many many directions and many many towns were completely surrounded.

Cars don't usually work in 500 degree celcius heat, let alone protect you.

CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FrF View Post
    For ****s sake. The fires were travelling OVER 60MPH for a long time. You saw the fire a WHOLE ****ING MILE from your house? You have about 40seconds to get your stuff, get out of the house, get into your car and you'll have to be able to consistenly travel at over 60mph along roads that are often clogged with other people / have burning trees falling on them or are just not great quality due to being in an isolated rural area.

People were warned. But the fire travelled EXTREMELY fast, from many many directions and many many towns were completely surrounded.

Cars don't usually work in 500 degree celcius heat, let alone protect you.
    It seems that its impossible to explain things to arrogant, ignorant arseholes.

Do people really think that they saw a fire coming miles off in the distance and thought "hey, lets get roasted to death in our cars with our children inside on the road out of town!"
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

I'm not in the blue shirt Fitsie's Avatar
    Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000) Fitsie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Carmen666 View Post
    It seems that its impossible to explain things to arrogant, ignorant arseholes.

Do people really think that they saw a fire coming miles off in the distance and thought "hey, lets get roasted to death in our cars with our children inside on the road out of town!"

msn... ur never there now. why do u do this to me

*kicks stuff*
    You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same.

hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    To everyone who keeps complaining about the comments..

Who cares.. Come on a few of em messed up with there comments.. They didnt realize what they where saying at the time, and now there all sorry for it and have realized that it was uncalled for.
    There's more important things to worry about than what a couple of people have said.... Have your little flame and leave it at that.. dont keep sooking and nagging..

It's actually embarrassing that people are dieing out there and use are trying to put all this effort into getting him banned or whatever.. If you really wanna do something useful donate some money or clothes or something i know i am..

I'm not trying to be disrespectful or anything but it just annoys me that use can all complain about something over a internet forum but have use even tried to help out with something significant that will actually change something?
    Last edited by hardcore1; 02-09-2009 at 02:37 AM.

Location: In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school, Australia
    mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A lot of us are donating, thing is someone in that position shouldn't show as much hypocrisy, ignorance and double standards as he has showed.

hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hardcore1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HaRRd LiThIuM View Post
    A lot of us are donating, thing is someone in that position shouldn't show as much hypocrisy, ignorance and double standards as he has showed.
    We all make mistakes.. Maybe because of the mistake his made his going to try help now somehow with a donation or at least now he will be more considerate

Da-Barbarian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think alot of people who havent been in situations like this also have to understand that with fire also comes smoke. When the smoke engulfs you, you can not see sh*t let alone breath, and if you are going in 1 direction and then all of a sudden the wind f*cken decides to change on you and it turns.

Also alot of people need to understand some ppls farms have a dirt track leading up to their houses before you get to a main road (if you can call it a main road) My parents freinds have a winding dirt track of 50km before you get to their house off the main road.

My prayers are going out to the families of this tragedy.
    I dont stop till you fail........

You are only as good as you give........

Take a good look at yourself in the mirror before you criticise other's........

CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CTB is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wonder if the US will send any firefighters to help us, like we did when California was on fire.
    www.bigunitbarbell.com

Location: In west philadelphia born and raised on the playground where I spent most of my days chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool and all shootin some bball outside of the school, Australia
    mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mfl1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Apparently he has experience fighting fires, he should know better.

HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HaRRd LiThIuM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wonder if the US will send any firefighters to help us, like we did when California was on fire.
    New Zealand did

theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500) theninthplanet is not very helpful. (-500)
    Emailed Ryan Deluca about this ignorant ******* on page one (Yes BPP).

Really hope he gets demodded AND banned.
    mmmm

H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) H2whoa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is this a trick question??
    StormTrooper #88

PSN- Campin_caleb

Tommy: Who took the jam outta your doughnut?
    Turkish: You took the ****ing jam outta my doughnut, Tommy. You did.

SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000) SoVeReIgN is just really nice. (+1000)
    Few paragraphs I saw somewhere else..

And to those that say you can out run a fire, or can't understand why they couldn't stop the fire, forget it! If you can't tell by the pictures posted here, then let me tell you. I've been a vol. fire fighter for a few years now, and have attended over 600 calls, most of them bush fires. I have a LOT of first hand experience fighting these monsters and the average joe blow would stand **** all chance of out running one.

Once a fire gets going, and gets some speed up it will start to suck the air up in front of its self and generate it's own wind. While doing this, everything in front of the fire drys up and starts to combust before the flames even touch. And, as the fire gets hotter, this distance in front extends. A fire will get to a certain point where it will 'crown' i.e. it burns through the upper level of the trees more than the ground. When it does this, there is little to NOTHING you can do to stop it as it is moving so fast. Couple this with the fact that when a fire is going up hill (most of this terrain is hilly) the fires speed increases due to the same reason I gave in regards to things combusting before the flames touch!

When it reaches the top, it'll slow down as it goes down the other side. However it'll also be spooting and a few km's away more fires start. Eventually these fires merge, and everything and everyone in it's path are ****ed!

In normal bushfire's, staying in your home, if properly prepared, is the safest place to be. By time the house has become fully involved with fire the front has passed and your safe to go outside. This was not the case with this fire, because it was moving too fast and hit people before they knew it was coming!! Getting caught in a car gives you less than 1% chance of surviving!!

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow. I'm so disappointed by some of the posts on this thread.

I'm nearly never in the misc and have never posted here before...Honestly, some of these posts are just EMBARASSING to humans as a whole.

There are people suggesting victims should RUN from 60MPH fires that have burnt out over 300,000 hectares of land.

I saw a post earlier that seemed to suggest Australia was some small, backwards country. It's interesting to note that Australia is as large as the USA minus Alaska, and we are ranked HIGHER on the Human Development Index.

Some of this stuff is just shocking. I understand that some disgusting posts have been made about other world events, but really, what right does that give you to make jokes and laugh about people who have been burnt to death in their cars? Not all of us post those types of comments...And even if only out of respect to the seeming MINORITY who DON'T post insulting and racist remarks about events such as 9/11, don't make jokes about this event.

To those of you who suggested they run away, often there was NO warning about the fires. Changing winds and the fact that there is strong suspicion they have been started by arsonists makes them impossible to track over such a large area. Apart from anything, would you simply walk away from your entire livelihood? Your house, land, possessions? Have any of you ever actually experienced that kind of horror which gives you the right to so quickly judge others?

I can imagine this post won't even be read by that many people. But it is quite a sobering thought for me that while I'm sitting her, safe in Sydney, NSW, over a hundred people across the State border from me have burnt to death.

gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10) gonadman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigpoppaproppy View Post
    excactly...aussie or american, those who stick around for developing disasters(not quick things like tornado, earthquake, etc) are asking for it

"oh gee, the neighboring town is on fire, and the 50mph winds are blowing our way. wonder if I should leave"
    You are Fuc$en pathetic.

Here's to getting this piece of **** de-listed as a mod.

Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post
    Wow. I'm so disappointed by some of the posts on this thread.

I'm nearly never in the misc and have never posted here before...Honestly, some of these posts are just EMBARASSING to humans as a whole.

There are people suggesting victims should RUN from 60MPH fires that have burnt out over 300,000 hectares of land.

I saw a post earlier that seemed to suggest Australia was some small, backwards country. It's interesting to note that Australia is as large as the USA minus Alaska, and we are ranked HIGHER on the Human Development Index.

Some of this stuff is just shocking. I understand that some disgusting posts have been made about other world events, but really, what right does that give you to make jokes and laugh about people who have been burnt to death in their cars? Not all of us post those types of comments...And even if only out of respect to the seeming MINORITY who DON'T post insulting and racist remarks about events such as 9/11, don't make jokes about this event.

To those of you who suggested they run away, often there was NO warning about the fires. Changing winds and the fact that there is strong suspicion they have been started by arsonists makes them impossible to track over such a large area. Apart from anything, would you simply walk away from your entire livelihood? Your house, land, possessions? Have any of you ever actually experienced that kind of horror which gives you the right to so quickly judge others?

I can imagine this post won't even be read by that many people. But it is quite a sobering thought for me that while I'm sitting her, safe in Sydney, NSW, over a hundred people across the State border from me have burnt to death.

I read it, well done, if a sixteen year old can show this much compassion...

thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thicky has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    what the fuck am i reading in this thread?

People are making jokes about this sort of thing? that is disgraceful.
    I've been watching the coverage of the bushfires for most of the day and it's shocking to see what has happened.

You people making these stupid posts should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HaRRd LiThIuM View Post
    I read it, well done, if a sixteen year old can show this much compassion...
    Appreciated. I don't think age should really be a divide on a topic like this...We all make jokes in some instances...But you can take it way to far, just because it's an internet forum doesn't really change anything.

Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50) Enlightenment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    finally an aus vs us thread

makes a change from us vs uk

Appreciated. I don't think age should really be a divide on a topic like this...We all make jokes in some instances...But you can take it way to far, just because it's an internet forum doesn't really change anything.

I agree but I was alluding to you showing that maturity at that age then other posters have no excuse for not showing the same.

Good post that was bro

You have to admit though a lot of people our age are too dumb to have any compassion

Good post that was bro

You have to admit though a lot of people our age are too dumb to have any compassion
    Yeah I agree. People at my school have made jokes about it. I genuinely don't understand how, but yeah. Ah well. I've overstayed my time reading this thread, off to bed for me.

Prayers to the dead and to their families (even an atheist can pray sometimes!).

Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Matty_boy_07 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    me and my boss are starting at 5am to cook food for 100peeps + volunteers, got schweppres onboard to comp us for all our beverage stock and taking 8-10 staff to whittlesea and whatnot with food/cloths and whatnot...

Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Deadly Dingo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Matty_boy_07 View Post
    me and my boss are starting at 5am to cook food for 100peeps + volunteers, got schweppres onboard to comp us for all our beverage stock and taking 8-10 staff to whittlesea and whatnot with food/cloths and whatnot...
    thats awesome mate, will rep ya 4 life whenever i remember