Closed Thread
Page 155 of 313 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,650 of 9367
    shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RyouBakua View Post
    lol at potential evo chop

These actors are too tall for Evo chop.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

"You are a pussy without the badge"
    "I know, I am what I eat"

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by shark206 View Post
    These actors are too tall for Evo chop.
    theyre sitting down

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    more asian reps going round

(had to wait for 2nd course)

geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) geokilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello fellow Asians. Might remember me as a "troll" because I have no avatar lol. Anyways posted maybe 10 pages ago. I went to the gym yesterday and realized I gained some weight. Follow my log! Gonna update it later tonight!!! Also need some form checks!!

Btw, Chinese food tonight in Toronto was crap =.=" Not that full either. NEEDS MOAR FOOD!

Log is up! Got only one video because my deadlift video didn't get recorded T_T
    Last edited by geokilla; 03-10-2012 at 08:26 PM. Reason: UPDATED!

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by High_Endurance View Post
    sup azn brahs.

any chinese brahs in here? i wanna get a chinese sign for mother and father, can you point me in the right direction

thanks brah
    Sup. What do you want done? You live in Wisconsin? WeightLifter9000 lives in Madison. You might have to copy what you want, and do the mail order thing from Cali, a lot of it is legit.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup brahs! Had a dream last night and a lot of you brahs were in it! Read on...
    Next time you order stir fry, tell them to hold the mushrooms.

btw There's no way in hell BigHo ever gets stranded with a flat tire. All he does is raise the car by the bumper with one hand, and slap on the tire with the other.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Going to an 80's hair band concert tonight. My buddy's band is playing gonna be good.
    Pardy Hardy! Rock on!

aware?

Originally Posted by Exodus420 View Post
    i notice the brahs here are mainland asian do u guys consider dark azz indonesians asian? i also heard indonesians classified as pacific islander as well . . . .
    Indonesian, Malaysian, Micronesian, Polynesian all stem from the word Asian.

Originally Posted by geokilla View Post
    Hello fellow Asians. Might remember me as a "troll" because I have no avatar lol. Anyways posted maybe 10 pages ago. I went to the gym yesterday and realized I gained some weight. Follow my log! Gonna update it later tonight!!! Also need some form checks!!

Btw, Chinese food tonight in Toronto was crap =.=" Not that full either. NEEDS MOAR FOOD!
    will check out log.

You must've got unlucky with the food. I hear Toronto Chinatowns own American Chinatowns, except for some places in SF and NY.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Tony that's one fudged up dream bro and lol at pic and Evo as the little guy.

Anywho just got back from concert and it was good. Many hut chicks and many not so hot chicks. Saw a few chicks I went to hs with.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    On another note... I'm taking the fattest poop right now ever since I been sick.
    pics or never happened
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    No, I don't lift. I fap with my 12InchAsianCock for sexercise.

:}

GTFO troll before you get banned.

Stay safe.
    strong BAC brah lol
    Rest Day for me today. And my refeed day FTW
    what did u refeed on brah?
    Supsup brahs! Had a dream last night and a lot of you brahs were in it! Read on...

It started off at someone's house, it was me and Mario in the kitchen cooking up some food, and Schmack calls up Mario talking about "hey come out and fish!" We were like fugg it let's gooo! Anyways, we were driving down the road and we seen Sharky in his cop uniform helping Hosum change out a flat tire on the side of the road. We stopped near them and asked if they wanted to join, and they were like fugg the car, let's gooo! So now it's me, Mario, Sharky, and Hosum driving down the highway in one of those big white vans... Sharky was telling a story about how he was trying to arrest a prostitute and she ended up handcuffing him to the handle of his car door and got jacked! ROFL!!! Anyways, we ended up at some lake, and Shmack, Evo, and Boba was on a boat... We were cracking those 250lb jokes, talking about how they were trying to trap Boba ROFLROFL!!! ***Then my dream kind of stopped because I woke up coughing, I was awake and was like why the hell am I having this dream? Homo as fuuuhhhhh! Anyways, I fell back asleep*** All the sudden we were in the ocean, deep sea fishing on Shmack's boat (which in my dream isn't that small little boat, it was a freaking BIG ASS BOAT). One of our poles was tugging down really hard and Sharky went to go pull it up, and close to the surface of the water we seen a person......... actually, it wasn't a person, it was a MER-MAN! Freaking Bao was the mer-man that came up from the water, and we all bert stared the crap out of him, and then JB was like "I know him!!!" (JB somehow ended up on the boat, I don't know how). Then the dream cut off and we had came on the ABBer thread and posted up like 10 pages talking about our fishing trip rofl! And then I wake up... thought about wtf I just dreamt about, lol'd, and went back to sleep. Damn this medicine I'm taking is wilddd!!!

**CLIFFS**
    - ABBers meet up to go on fishing trip
    - Schmack and Evo tried to trap Boba
    - Caught a mer-man
    - Mer-man turned out to be Boa
    - Wakes up LOLING

]
    lols
    Tony that's one fudged up dream bro and lol at pic and Evo as the little guy.

Anywho just got back from concert and it was good. Many hut chicks and many not so hot chicks. Saw a few chicks I went to hs with.
    glad u had fun brah!

about to watch the lakers beat the celtics.. u mad schmack?!?!
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    @Gook Celtics are on a decline and they only make the playoffs because seeds 6-7 and 8 suck and 9 on is even worse.

I had my cousins funeral yesterday so I refed on nasty Chinese food in a hick town in Connecticut. Been on the toilet late last night.

I just don't want Miami to win the Championship

To be honest Kobe has grown on me I guess because he is one of the originals from back in the day and I hate LeBron more but I am starting to hate Wade even more.

So today was a good 50 degree dry day and I was gonna do 4-6 miles on the threadmill then my buddy called to do the first Mountain Bike ride of the season. Wasn't sure of conditions since we had snow last week and some peeps get all bent out of shape of ruining trails but to our surprise it was nice and dry on the trails.

Did 2 hours worth with heart rate reaching 185 and no less than 160ish. I would say about 1,000 cals burnt minimum and inter fluid was just water.

Felt great and I can see how the past year of DL, Squats and other leg routines have given me the power to hit the hills much better. Last few years I did not hit legs due to a knee injury from snowboarding but wow what a difference.

I did take a couple pops of Ergoshred also.

Last edited by schmack; 03-11-2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Seems like a chill day for you Schmack. Mountain biking is something I've always wanted to try out or even hiking.

Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Exodus420 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup. What do you want done? You live in Wisconsin? WeightLifter9000 lives in Madison. You might have to copy what you want, and do the mail order thing from Cali, a lot of it is legit.

Next time you order stir fry, tell them to hold the mushrooms.

btw There's no way in hell BigHo ever gets stranded with a flat tire. All he does is raise the car by the bumper with one hand, and slap on the tire with the other.

Pardy Hardy! Rock on!

aware?

Indonesian, Malaysian, Micronesian, Polynesian all stem from the word Asian.

will check out log.

You must've got unlucky with the food. I hear Toronto Chinatowns own American Chinatowns, except for some places in SF and NY.
    haha yea but no one thinks my mom is asian cuz she is so dark. she is eastern indonesian, honestly closer to pacific islander. but the ancestors look alpha as fuarkkkkk

brb

strong nose though

in the iron jungle KRN-GOOKX891's Avatar
    KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000) KRN-GOOKX891 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    @Gook Celtics are on a decline and they only make the playoffs because seeds 6-7 and 8 suck and 9 on is even worse.

I had my cousins funeral yesterday so I refed on nasty Chinese food in a hick town in Connecticut. Been on the toilet late last night.

I just don't want Miami to win the Championship
    /2008/04/509641665.jpg[/img]

To be honest Kobe has grown on me I guess because he is one of the originals from back in the day and I hate LeBron more but I am starting to hate Wade even more.

[youtube]

So today was a good 50 degree dry day and I was gonna do 4-6 miles on the threadmill then my buddy called to do the first Mountain Bike ride of the season. Wasn't sure of conditions since we had snow last week and some peeps get all bent out of shape of ruining trails but to our surprise it was nice and dry on the trails.

Did 2 hours worth with heart rate reaching 185 and no less than 160ish. I would say about 1,000 cals burnt minimum and inter fluid was just water.

Felt great and I can see how the past year of DL, Squats and other leg routines have given me the power to hit the hills much better. Last few years I did not hit legs due to a knee injury from snowboarding but wow what a difference.

[IMG]httpjpg[/IMG]

I did take a couple pops of Ergoshred also.

.jpg[/IMG]
    my condolenses..

nice sounds like u got some fun cardio in
    Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Seems like a chill day for you Schmack. Mountain biking is something I've always wanted to try out or even hiking.
    u never been hiking brah?

Good game!
    MY JOURNAL : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136917963

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup!

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    my condolenses..

Good game!
    It was a good game for sure.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shark206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was a good game for sure.
    How long was your drive to connecticut? I used to go there a lot.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xanderlam is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    obese asian getting shredded for summer checkin in

How long was your drive to connecticut? I used to go there a lot.
    about and hour to where I was going.

Originally Posted by xanderlam View Post
    obese asian getting shredded for summer checkin in
    Then I am beyond Obese
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    my condolenses..

Good game!
    Nah, damn that sounds like a good idea for our next meet up. We should go hiking? And find out when you can take a saturday off brah.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning all. I found this vid at my team's forum. He wants to become a Clemson Tiger.
    Early morning motivation right here.

CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Morning all. I found this vid at my team's forum. He wants to become a Clemson Tiger.
    Early morning motivation right here.

Great story!
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning Asians! Tired from DST then traffic sucks all morning with accidents everywhere.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Morning Asians! Tired from DST then traffic sucks all morning with accidents everywhere.
    Road rage ! I hate those days.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Morning peeps! My shoulder can't seem to recovered like it used too. Today is legs and abs.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning peeps! My shoulder can't seem to recovered like it used too. Today is legs and abs.
    What's wrong with your shoulders?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's wrong with your boulders?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mornng ladies..... I had one good week of dieting last week and then everything went down the drain over the weekend. Time to start all over again.

Hope you had a good weekend!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Morning asians!

Sorry to hear about your cousin Schmack.
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    What's wrong with your boulders?
    Just soar! Must be aging or just gettig over the hill.
    "I'm living the dream"
    "You are what you eat"
    "You are what you train"

ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol

begging for reps now, cmon man :}

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post846898823

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Morning asians!

Sorry to hear about your cousin Schmack.

thanks Nori!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Aftern00dz.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Closed Thread
Page 155 of 313 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast