Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,620 of 6193
    Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N3zZy View Post
    Ive been using Green Bulge + No Explode for about a month now works wonders for me. altho The No Grape flavor tastes like crap.
    sounds great. have you looked into combining white flood with green bulge, they make an awesome combo
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I was looking for white blood but they dont have anything around me gunna have to do a search around my way.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was looking for white blood but they dont have anything around me gunna have to do a search around my way.
    its carried on bb.com and vitamin shopppe
    Specials & insider info

N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) N3zZy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    its carried on bb.com and vitamin shopppe
    Yes this i know. but im one credit cardless dude. =P

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The new Gaspari Sizeon!

Originally Posted by was140 View Post
    Is there a new sizeon coming out?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118996881

Yes this i know. but im one credit cardless dude. =P
    paypal or visa gift card?
    Specials & insider info

AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi, I've been reading reviews a lot and look like I'll be giving CL my hard earned cash in the near future since I've heard so many good things about them. I am 6'0 185 pounds yet new to lifting and have horrible cardio. So I'm working into getting my body fat % lowered while trying to gain some good strength/looks. Was a pretty big guy at 275 pounds about 2 years back so my body is well not as nice as I'd like it. I'd prob come in high 20's right now in body fat %.

Questions:

1) I walk to the gym which is about 25 minutes away. Is it fine with taking White Flood and Green Mag with a granola bar then heading off to the gym? I then plan on walking home after workout and having a protein shake.

2) I do weights 2-3 times a week and cardio 2-3 times. I know that Green Mag is recommended everyday. Should I still be taking White Flood before a cardio session? Or would it be better to pass on it if the positive effects would be minimal to save money or for my body not to get used to it faster?

3) Purple Wraath is supposed to be a Intra workout supp according to posts here. Would it be fine taking this when I take the White Flood/Green Mag before walking to the gym? Or should I just skip out on this supp since I won't be getting all the benefits I'd be paying for if I did it that route?

4) A few supplements I've been on the edge about. Please leave me any feedback you know or recommendations about them. a) Reduction from CL b) GlycerGrow from CL- I thought I'd maybe save Glycer for when I had some more experience but anything about them both would help.

Trying to take all the supplements at home 30 mins pre since it takes that long to walk to gym or 30-45min after since I have to walk back home. Thanks for any advice. Feel free to give advice on anything that is not mentioned here if you think it can help me out. All feedback is good feedback! Thanks.

mikelwilliams has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by allarng View Post
    I've had very little luck with most creatines, except one. As much as I hate to admit it, MuscleTech's CellTech Hardcore worked really well for me. It's definetly pricey, but my bench was going up 5-10 lbs a week in the first three weeks. I can't say how well it works over a long period, or how much of the gains you keep when you get off, cuz I recently broke my humerus in 5 spots so my lifting is done for a while. But, when I'm healthy again I'll be back on it.
    I have to agree. I have tried a few different creatine supplements over 8 years or so and found this one to be quite effective. Good gains in my lifting and good weight gain also. As for the price, it may seem pricey but it is well worth the money. GNC card helps.

Originally Posted by AJBurns View Post
    Hi, I've been reading reviews a lot and look like I'll be giving CL my hard earned cash in the near future since I've heard so many good things about them. I am 6'0 185 pounds yet new to lifting and have horrible cardio. So I'm working into getting my body fat % lowered while trying to gain some good strength/looks. Was a pretty big guy at 275 pounds about 2 years back so my body is well not as nice as I'd like it. I'd prob come in high 20's right now in body fat %.

Questions:

1) I walk to the gym which is about 25 minutes away. Is it fine with taking White Flood and Green Mag with a granola bar then heading off to the gym? I then plan on walking home after workout and having a protein shake.
    absolutely, that would be my suggestion
    2) I do weights 2-3 times a week and cardio 2-3 times. I know that Green Mag is recommended everyday. Should I still be taking White Flood before a cardio session? Or would it be better to pass on it if the positive effects would be minimal to save money or for my body not to get used to it faster?
    white flood, just on lifting days, before lifting.
    3) Purple Wraath is supposed to be a Intra workout supp according to posts here. Would it be fine taking this when I take the White Flood/Green Mag before walking to the gym? Or should I just skip out on this supp since I won't be getting all the benefits I'd be paying for if I did it that route?
    why cant you drink it during the gym?
    4) A few supplements I've been on the edge about. Please leave me any feedback you know or recommendations about them. a) Reduction from CL b) GlycerGrow from CL- I thought I'd maybe save Glycer for when I had some more experience but anything about them both would help.
    since your cutting REDuction should be a serious consideration. for now I owuld skip glycergrow. look into it in a month or two.
    Trying to take all the supplements at home 30 mins pre since it takes that long to walk to gym or 30-45min after since I have to walk back home. Thanks for any advice. Feel free to give advice on anything that is not mentioned here if you think it can help me out. All feedback is good feedback! Thanks.
    answers above in bold
    Specials & insider info

AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10) AJBurns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it wouldn't kill me to take Purple Wraath during the workout. Just never drank anything besides water before during a workout, take some getting used to.

That said, I think I'll tryout Green Mag/White Flood and Orange Triad for my first order. Don't really think I need reduction since my diet is on key and exercise most days of the week. I'll keep it in mind though. Will probably order Purple Wraath for my next order is all goes well and try that out. Going to save some cash and tryout the previous mentioned 3 products. I'll be sure to post results when I get them, thanks.

Originally Posted by AJBurns View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I guess it wouldn't kill me to take Purple Wraath during the workout. Just never drank anything besides water before during a workout, take some getting used to.

That said, I think I'll tryout Green Mag/White Flood and Orange Triad for my first order. Don't really think I need reduction since my diet is on key and exercise most days of the week. I'll keep it in mind though. Will probably order Purple Wraath for my next order is all goes well and try that out. Going to save some cash and tryout the previous mentioned 3 products. I'll be sure to post results when I get them, thanks.
    you will not only get used to it, you will love it.

that is an excellent foundational stack to start with, let us know how it goes and keep a log if you have the time.
    Specials & insider info

Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulie1986 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Biotech 100% monohydrate. Gets great pumps, I can last much longer and recovery rate is good. Should I drink it during workout?
    I have a good joke about water retention. But I'm going to hold onto it for now.

MahmoudRSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre Load Creatine Complex (Optimum)

Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE creatine product, what would be the best one for the best results?

Please pick a product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take creatine, if creatine works, or why some creatines do not work. Just list your absolute favorite creatine product and give your detailed reason.)
    I would recommend Optimum's Pre Load Creatine Complex, containing more than one creatine compound as well as fast carbs and amino acids. It has donw wonders for me.

kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50) kgochenour will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've used Green Mag before, and loved it, but I used it on a bulk. I just ordered some more, this time I'm going to try it on a cut. Anyone had good success using GM on a cut?
    "don't give up, don't ever give up." -- jimmy v

I rep back.

Owe Reps To:
    SportPharmaMike

Originally Posted by kgochenour View Post
    I've used Green Mag before, and loved it, but I used it on a bulk. I just ordered some more, this time I'm going to try it on a cut. Anyone had good success using GM on a cut?
    green magnitude is great on a cut or a bulk. it wont bloat you at all and it will keep strength high during a caloric deficit
    Specials & insider info

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TrenchTech View Post
    Your getting headaches not because of the brand of creatine. But because you are not drinking enough water
    Yeah - I didn't hydrate enough when I was first using creatine and got headaches all the time.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

DBombs16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DBombs16 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by steve009 View Post
    cellmass gets my approval
    I agree cell mass works great, my very first product i took was Purple-K fusion bodybuilding. If you dont like the taste of the creatine like me i highly recommend Purple-K there easy to swallow pills. theres no loading phase required and you see results.

randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) randynixon74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Still #1

Hands down BSN's NO Xplode. Just plain insane.
    "...know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you..." 1 COR 6:20

Registered User Roidsmakeyoubig's Avatar
    Roidsmakeyoubig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    roids

darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) darkphase has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Roidsmakeyoubig View Post
    roids
    lol'd
    "Those who know they are profound strive for clarity. Those who would like to seem profound strive for obscurity. For the crowd believes that if it cannot see to the bottom of something it must be profound. It is so timid and dislikes going into the water."

-nietzsche

"pain is just a weakness leaving the body"

GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GPx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol inb4 ban
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ // Cubs // Blackhawks // Polska

unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) unkalledfor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
    Yeah - I didn't hydrate enough when I was first using creatine and got headaches all the time.
    yep.. same thing happened to me.. It's similar to those small headaches you get after a night of drinking.. your brain is just begging for hydration
    "In the warriors code - there's no surrender, Though his body says stop - his spirit cries - never!"

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by unkalledfor View Post
    yep.. same thing happened to me.. It's similar to those small headaches you get after a night of drinking.. your brain is just begging for hydration
    Exactly.

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

jgarcia0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jgarcia0201 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pure protein..... Creatine monohydrate manufactered by wwsn supplements and cheap too
    Got my goats milk & chai soap... Do you?

AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnimalDJ185 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by unkalledfor View Post
    totally right on that one , if ya dont drink enough h2o your body will let ya know lol

heres a serious q though , Im currently still cutting down weight and im taking animal pack and animal cuts with gaspari novedex been working great. should i stack a creatine in there as well or anything else?

mht823 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used half tub of green mag 2 months ago but now when i opened the tub it seems tht it has absorbed moisture n become lil solid ,so shld i use it or nt

Posum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mht823 View Post
    i used half tub of green mag 2 months ago but now when i opened the tub it seems tht it has absorbed moisture n become lil solid ,so shld i use it or nt
    waw, same situation with me...my green mag also too, but i still used it..

Originally Posted by mht823 View Post
    why did you stop using it for 2 months before finishing it off? same as potato chips, or other food items, you cant use half and let the other half sit for many months once opened.

please contact me by PM to talk further, so we can resolve your issue.
    Specials & insider info

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re: CBol!

dudes go get the Thermolife CBol! ftw!

werd
    G

jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500) jjsafari is not very helpful. (-500)
    any ph balanced creatine!

Page 154 of 207 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 152 153 154 155 156 164 204 ... LastLast