Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post

and your right, in the fact, that without you being such a *** to call me out, i wouldnt be trying to do 770 in 3 months. as to be honest, the work that i will have to invest to get a 770 squat is muchmore than the work it would take to get bigger legs, and set a all time suat pr (my goals that i had prior to your "challenge")

Well then you might as well not bother with this challenge beause you just proved my point... You put on 70 lbs and you still havent even raised your squat 70 lbs and you will have to work for that 70 lbs.

if i called you out to do 770 in 3 months, you wouldnt accept. why? becasuse you arent willing to do what it takes. who again is the "high calibur lifter"?
    I would accept the challenge as I have nothing to lose, the challenge I delt you is only a win win... there is no consequence to losing other then admiting your training style hasnt been working, something you just essentially did.

LOL at you trying to play it off as if the challenge I delt you was actually hard. Would you like to challenge me to squat 70 lbs over my 1.5 year old squat PR with a monolift and knee wraps?

In reality I gave you so many advantages on an already easy challenge that you should really be ashamed and disgusted in yourself if you actually fail.

if motivation making you train harder, makes you a low calibur lifter, then you just insulted every powerlifter everywhere.

Your only motivation to stop dicking around and squat heavy was me, a person youve never met that you attempted to slander that called you on your ****.

now by all means, if i spend the next 3 months losing weight off all of my lifts, then you can call me a "low calibur" lifter, and youd be right. because thats what you have done for the last 3 months, and your a low calibur person in general. cowardly, not dedicated, you lie, you have a insane temper problem, your childish, etc.

those in glass houses, shouldnt throw stones.
    You know im better then you George, because you trust me to give you 100 dollars, and I know that I would never trust you in a bet like this, I tried trusting you with 40 dollars and you demonstrated your character.

You betrayed my trust, and yet you still know that you can trust me, because once again, deep down you know I am better then you.

Hilarious that someone that went behind me back and spoke slander of me has the audacity to call me a coward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TomSntG51Dc

1 workout away from 600x5x5 but I have gotten weaker.

How about you issue me a challenge that I cant squat 600x5x5?

Lmao.

Cool story bro.
    Last edited by Newbtime; 01-02-2010 at 11:17 PM.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no not always, i think its best for mass gains.
    So, do you train to muscle failure, towards the last few sets? Do you ever train to failure at all?

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    Well then you might as well not bother with this challenge beause you just proved my point... You put on 70 lbs and you still havent even raised your squat 70 lbs and you will have to work for that 70 lbs.[/sze]
    lol, in under 6 months of traning my squat, id shooting for 770... what held me back before, was nagging pain and injuries from training too often, too heavy, and too much volume.

brb, being lazy and not training hard lol.

i lol at how you think that my squat should have gone up even tho i didnt train it.

nit picking people for not gettng stronger on a exercise, when they havent done the exercise, because of pain, is exactly what a low calibur person such as your self would do.

bask in your patheticness.

by the way, quit trying to back out of the agreement coward. just like when i wanted to fight you, and you wouldnt meet me, or tell me where to meet you, saying that "you just dont care enough" wont change the fact that your a coward whos afraid to back up his words online.

I would accept the challenge as I have nothing to lose, the challenge I delt you is only a win win... there is no consequence to losing other then admiting your training style hasnt been working, something you just essentially did.[/size]

lol, my training style always works. its how i managed to deadlift more than you do right now, when i was 17, and squat very close to what you do now, at 17. and bench more than you do now, at 17.

its how i managed to go from 315x3 pause bench after my lay off, to 350x11, and took my military press from 205x5, to 315 for reps. i could go on.

the only flaw to my training, is when i train to the point that my body lives with a pain that i refuse to accept, so i stop doing the exercise.

i suppose you think people with tendonitis in their knees or elbows, or shoulders, are just pussys, right? that they should be making strength gains on those joints, even when they dont train them, due to pain. correct?

and this comes from the *** crying about his elbow hurting from smolov lol.

LOL at you trying to play it off as if the challenge I delt you was actually hard. Would you like to challenge me to squat 70 lbs over my 1.5 year old squat PR with a monolift and knee wraps?
    lol, yeah, going from maybe 700 in knee wraps, to 770, is obviously extremley easy. way to insult everyone who has spent years trying to hit 500, or 600.

and yeah, you take a hammer to your knees until you have long term pain in them, stop training them for 1.5 years, and then in 6 months, get up to 725 in a belt. id definitley bet you $100 on that.

In reality I gave you so many advantages on an already easy challenge that you should really be ashamed and disgusted in yourself if you actually fail.
    LOL

highest raw squat in competition by a teen, 765 at 19 while having done many cycles, im shooting for 770 while 18, with like 6 months of consistent training under my belt, without drugs.

yep, what a fail. im disgusted at how pathetic that is.

i suppose if scott mendelson got up to 400lbs, that youd consider him pathetic for not hitting a 765 raw bench? he should be disgusted in him self? LOL.

lol, its pathetic to see you try and convince me that i should have been improving my squat, while not training it.

the facts are, im about 40-50lbs heavier than i was when i did 700lbs on squats, and im leaner and better looking now than i was. and soon my legs will be bigger and stronger than ever. while having my upper body and back dwarf what it was before.

lol again at saying 5lbs over the juiced teenage world record squat, naturally at 18, is pathetic. if thats true, you really must suck.

Your only motivation to stop dicking around and squat heavy was me, a person youve never met that you attempted to slander that called you on your ****.
    this coming from the person who covered the powerlifting section in tears because someone found out he wasnt natural? ahahaha

my motivation jumped when someone offered me $100, to prove they were wrong. yes.

just as ryan kennellys bench jumped way up, when ever there was a $50,000 prize. i suppose hes a low calibur lifter aswell?

honestly cant believe that you view motivation for money, and motivation for competition, to be something considered as "fail" i suppose you "fail" for working at home depo? because your motivation is money.

You know im better then you George, because you trust me to give you 100 dollars, and I know that I would never trust you in a bet like this, I tried trusting you with 40 dollars and you demonstrated your character.
    hahahha, dude your no where near better than me. your a year older, have less muscle than me, have been way more consistent in squating and deadlifting, but are only slightly infront of me, and every other lift, i **** on you in. im talking from romanian deadlifts, to overhead extensions, and everything in between. your accomplishment, is just in focusing harder than i have on squats and deadlifts, while being older, having trained for longer, and being able to lift more than me when i have only been back training the lifts for a few months.

congrats, your better

and i dont believe youl pay up, as i know your a pathetic childish coward. il just be damned if i dont try and prove that to the powerlifting section when, and if, i squat 770.

You betrayed my trust, and yet you still know that you can trust me, because once again, deep down you know I am better then you.
    lol, telling you i know you used, in PM, is betraying your trust. and talking to 3 people i know from the powerlifting section about it, after they agree not to tell anyone, is also betraying your trust.

and i dont trust you, at all, im out to prove my training does work, and that you are exactly what i say you are. a low calibur person, childish, with a temper problem, and a cowardly e-**** talker.

Hilarious that someone that went behind me back and spoke slander of me has the audacity to call me a coward.
    lol, i can talk to who ever i want about anything i want.

did you think we were gay cyber lovers or something? lol.

you are a coward, i wanted to fight you repeatedly, youd back down.

then i move to missouri for 6 months, so i cant come to your meet, and you know this. so you tell me to come fight you at your meet.

you know what that is? that's a call out when you know the person cant do anything. its like bringing a cop to a bar fight, and then telling the person to hit you. its cowardly, because you know the person cant, or wont.

so you are indeed, a coward.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TomSntG51Dc

1 workout away from 600x5x5 but I have gotten weaker.

How about you issue me a challenge that I cant squat 600x5x5?

Lmao.

Cool story bro.
    lol, yeah, il issue you a challenge that you think youl be able to do next workout.

pathetic.

you claimed you had like 620x5 3+ months ago, now your next workout will be 605x5x5? when you told me that your a grinder, and can do a ton of sets?

lol, you want to prove you got stronger? try doing 635x5 next workout, and il admit that in 3 months, you put 15lbs on your squat.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Why wasn't it raw

Originally Posted by grindingitout View Post
    I am not going to argue with you brother, Lillie's total was not considered raw. If you have access to the PL rankings you will see it is not listed. I am not going to discuss his use of things, it is not pertitent to this conversation. I will say Eric is a great lifter, he is one of the best. George will not come anywhere close to a 2000lb total. That is not a slap or a put down it is just reality. These delusions of grandeur have been going on for quite awhile now. I hope he squats the 770, hell I hope he proves me wrong and totals 2000+, I just doubt that he ever will. There will always be an excuse. He can probably get in the 1800-1850 range and that is damn good.
    Why would you not consider Lillebridge's 2k+ total raw? I remember a video link that showed him at a raw meet totalling 2k, as for the PL rankings I don't know maybe it wasn't sanctioned or was in a different Fed? I'm not arguing at all, just curious

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    Why would you not consider Lillebridge's 2k+ total raw? I remember a video link that showed him at a raw meet totalling 2k, as for the PL rankings I don't know maybe it wasn't sanctioned or was in a different Fed? I'm not arguing at all, just curious

he must be talking about knee wraps.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    So, do you train to muscle failure, towards the last few sets? Do you ever train to failure at all?
    i try to hit PR's on all my lifts, every time i train, so i often miss the last rep, or barley get it.

but on other exercises i dont do that, i just put in the volume and weight and dont worry about hitting failure, usually when focusing on using lighter weight.

Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, in under 6 months of traning my squat, id shooting for 770... what held me back before, was nagging pain and injuries from training too often, too heavy, and too much volume.

brb, being lazy and not training hard lol.

i lol at how you think that my squat should have gone up even tho i didnt train it.

funny how all of your nagging injuries and pains vanish the second I bring money into the game huh?

by the way, quit trying to back out of the agreement coward. just like when i wanted to fight you, and you wouldnt meet me, or tell me where to meet you, saying that "you just dont care enough" wont change the fact that your a coward whos afraid to back up his words online.
    Kid, you told me to stop powerlifting and to train MMA with you, all because you were a little **** and asked me to build you something you had no intentions of buying, if you really think I care enough to do that... then wow.

lol, my training style always works. its how i managed to deadlift more than you do right now, when i was 17, and squat very close to what you do now, at 17. and bench more than you do now, at 17.

#1 you don't deadlift more then I do currently and you never have..... the fact that you were close to my strength in deadlift 1.5 or so years ago is a testiment to the fact that nothing youre doing is intelligent or efficient. you told me when you bounced 405x15 you couldnt even pause 385.,.... you werent benching more then me.... andi could squat in the region of 730 in wraps at a far lighter BW.

i suppose you think people with tendonitis in their knees or elbows, or shoulders, are just pussys, right? that they should be making strength gains on those joints, even when they dont train them, due to pain. correct?

and this comes from the *** crying about his elbow hurting from smolov lol.

Yea my elbow was bothering me on smolov - wait didnt you just get done telling me that I had no problems recovering on smolov and that I must be taking somthing? lol

and at the end of the day... I squatted to failure on smolov....I don't think my elbow was a limiting factor..

and thats the whole point george, youre 18 and riddled with injuries and nagging pains.

lol, yeah, going from maybe 700 in knee wraps, to 770, is obviously extremley easy. way to insult everyone who has spent years trying to hit 500, or 600.

and yeah, you take a hammer to your knees until you have long term pain in them, stop training them for 1.5 years, and then in 6 months, get up to 725 in a belt. id definitley bet you $100 on that.
    Brb injuring myself to make you feel better about being an idiot and doing permanent damage to yourself.

LOL

my motivation jumped when someone offered me $100, to prove they were wrong. yes.

just as ryan kennellys bench jumped way up, when ever there was a $50,000 prize. i suppose hes a low calibur lifter aswell?
    I've been telling you youre a retard and you need to get back to squatting for months... the only thing that got you off your dead ass is money.... YES, if ryan kennelly stopped training his bench entirely and just stayed with gay ass pumping movements and didnt begin training till he was offered money, he would be currently lacking drive.

hahahha, dude your no where near better than me. your a year older, have less muscle than me, have been way more consistent in squating and deadlifting, but are only slightly infront of me, and every other lift, i **** on you in. im talking from romanian deadlifts, to overhead extensions, and everything in between. your accomplishment, is just in focusing harder than i have on squats and deadlifts, while being older, having trained for longer, and being able to lift more than me when i have only been back training the lifts for a few months.
    #1 I was talking about my character, we all know you are far more geneticly gifted then I am.
    #2 im more consistent huh? Didn't you just get through telling me im lazy etc?
    #3 the fact that I am actually squatting more then you and deadlifting more then you now is pathetic. Seriously.

LOL

honestly cant believe that you view motivation for money, and motivation for competition, to be something considered as "fail" i suppose you "fail" for working at home depo? because your motivation is money.

Youre 18 and you don't even have a learners permit, youve never worked a day in your life. Please stop.

lol, you want to prove you got stronger? try doing 635x5 next workout, and il admit that in 3 months, you put 15lbs on your squat.

Brb having to break a PR I never set to prove I became stronger.

You don't trust I'll give you the money? Really? which is why I have been saying the same things to you for months and it didn't get you off your ass, but you did the second money came into it?

hilarious.

funny how all of your nagging injuries and pains vanish the second I bring money into the game huh?
    yeah, working up to a max on wide stance box squats with knee sleeves, my nagging injuries are gone!!!!!!!

jackass. i do wide stance box squats because they are easy on my knees, and i dont do allot of reps/sets because its hard on my knees.

strong experience, noob.

Kid, you told me to stop powerlifting and to train MMA with you, all because you were a little **** and asked me to build you something you had no intentions of buying, if you really think I care enough to do that... then wow.
    lol, pathetic lies. such a low calibur person.

and also, lol at you building that and doing all that work. i laughed my ass off as you would sand and polish the metal and wood for hours lol.

#1 you don't deadlift more then I do currently and you never have..... the fact that you were close to my strength in deadlift 1.5 or so years ago is a testiment to the fact that nothing youre doing is intelligent or efficient. you told me when you bounced 405x15 you couldnt even pause 385.,.... you werent benching more then me.... andi could squat in the region of 730 in wraps at a far lighter BW.
    710x3 in lifting straps, on a normal bar. you have done 685x1.

LULZ, i had 405x15 bouncing with a super wide grip and huge arch, not locking out, and couldnt pause 405 flat backed with a medium grip without a lift off. yes. do you think that any of the top benchers in the world could come close to their max bench when they brought their grip in, turned their arch to ****, and had no lift off? the top shirted benchers would lose 100's of lbs off their lifts.

and considering i had maybe 435-450x1 with a pause with my huge arch and super wide grip and lift off etc, means that missing 405 without those things, is to be expected.

and my goals proceed beyond deadlifting, as my back is bigger now than it ever was when i deadlifted 700 for reps. and im sure that i can still deadlift in the mid high 600's without training it, while 18, naturally, with bad leverages.

facts are, if my deadlift never improved again, id still have a great deadlift. muchless for my age.

and i may have been able to do 725 on squats in knee wraps, maybe. but whos to say, after doing 700 my knees and hips hurt so bad that i didnt train legs again for months. so saying i could have done 725 would have been untrue.

Yea my elbow was bothering me on smolov - wait didnt you just get done telling me that I had no problems recovering on smolov and that I must be taking somthing? lol
    testosterone weakens tendons, so its no wonder that your elbows started hurting while squating. as your tricep tendons, are one of the most over used tendons in your body, and are small compared to your knee tendons etc.

lol at you not even knowing why your elbows hurt when you were on cycle. read more before you get back on the testim.

and at the end of the day... I squatted to failure on smolov....I don't think my elbow was a limiting factor..
    HAVING YOUR ELBOWS HURT WHILE SQUATING IS NOTHING TO HAVING YOUR KNEES AND HIPS HURT WHILE SQUATING.

when your elbows hurt, you can squat high bar and keep the weight off your elbows. when your knees hurt, and your hips hurt, you cant make it go away by placing the bar higher on your back.

and thats the whole point george, youre 18 and riddled with injuries and nagging pains.
    at 700, i had been training close stance box squats, deficit deadlifts, and rack pulls, every 4th day, for over a month. i overtrained my joints and they didnt recover, at a young age.

now im 370lbs, working with box squating in the mid 600's for reps, thats around 450lbs per knee, no **** my knees need more time to recover.

luckily for me, my only "nagging pains" are in my patella tendons after i use huge ammounts of weight on them.

lol ar riddled with injuries and nagging pains, when i only have 1 nagging pain, and it fixes its self when i dont over train it.

at this point, our "nagging pains" are equal. your elbows, to my knees.

Brb injuring myself to make you feel better about being an idiot and doing permanent damage to yourself.
    brb talking **** to someone who couldnt train because of pain, as if their lifts should have gone up whether they trained or not.

you should go make a thread saying that people with nagging pains who cant do certain lifts, are idiots and pussys.

jackass.

I've been telling you youre a retard and you need to get back to squatting for months... the only thing that got you off your dead ass is money.... YES, if ryan kennelly stopped training his bench entirely and just stayed with gay ass pumping movements and didnt begin training till he was offered money, he would be currently lacking drive.
    for months i have been making progress on my lower body, without bringing my self anymore pain in my knees or hips.

i barley missed a parallel box squat at 705 the other day, in under 3 months of training legs. yeah, my training doesnt work, im not getting stronger, and my squat isnt improving.

your a idiot.

and i still dont plan to train my normal squat for some time, as i think that improving these lifts will improve my squat, as they always have. all you did was give me motivation to train the exercises i already do, a little harder.

lol, so stupid.

#1 I was talking about my character, we all know you are far more geneticly gifted then I am.
    #2 im more consistent huh? Didn't you just get through telling me im lazy etc?
    #3 the fact that I am actually squatting more then you and deadlifting more then you now is pathetic. Seriously.
    your character is ****, your a childish coward.

your more consistent in training squats and deadlifts and bench, to lazy to train other lifts hard. to un dedicated to powerlifting to bulk past your bodyfat % comfort range etc.

Youre 18 and you don't even have a learners permit, youve never worked a day in your life. Please stop.
    so now your superior because you work at home depot? LOL!!!!!

this is powerlifting, or bodybuilding, not driving, or working at home depot.

and i got more muscle, and more strength overall, soon to be more strength in every lift..

Brb having to break a PR I never set to prove I became stronger.
    you claimed you could do like 620x5 3 months ago, cant do 15lbs more than your claims in 3+ months? strong gains.

You don't trust I'll give you the money? Really? which is why I have been saying the same things to you for months and it didn't get you off your ass, but you did the second money came into it?
    i dont trust you as far as i can throw you, all though im sure i can throw you pretty far.

your a childish coward who constantly trys to back out of his agreements, and lies.

you are ****.

hilarious.
    agreed

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    tl;dr

grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000) grindingitout is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dtaps24 View Post
    I probaby would consider it raw but it isn't my decision. The fed he posted the total does not allow knee wraps in their raw division. Once you wrap your knees it differs to whatever the fed is in regards to plies. I competed in an IPA meet and thought I was going to be raw but they don't allow knee wraps. I can not squat heavy anymore without wraps. I didn't bring my gear but did have some multiply briefs in my trunk. I threw them on and people were impressed with my "raw" numbers. They didn't bother to check for briefs so everyone assumed I was raw, except the wraps. I get 100lbs out of in my squat and 20-30 in my dead out of those briefs. Do not misunderstand, I am not saying Eric was wearing briefs, I am saying I was. Once I didn't follow the wrap rule there was no reason to check for other gear. He wii come back and post 2000+. My point is this only 7 people, 8 if you want to count EL, posted 2000lbs last year. George has had all kinds of injuries and hasn't been able to train. To state he will be totalling 2000lbs soon is crazy talk. That is putting 3 huge lifts together on the same day. I think he realizes that it is not just thinking it. Not an insult to him.

Originally Posted by grindingitout View Post
    I probaby would consider it raw but it isn't my decision. The fed he posted the total does not allow knee wraps in their raw division. Once you wrap your knees it differs to whatever the fed is in regards to plies. I competed in an IPA meet and thought I was going to be raw but they don't allow knee wraps. I can not squat heavy anymore without wraps. I didn't bring my gear but did have some multiply briefs in my trunk. I threw them on and people were impressed with my "raw" numbers. They didn't bother to check for briefs so everyone assumed I was raw, except the wraps. I get 100lbs out of in my squat and 20-30 in my dead out of those briefs. Do not misunderstand, I am not saying Eric was wearing briefs, I am saying I was. Once I didn't follow the wrap rule there was no reason to check for other gear. He wii come back and post 2000+. My point is this only 7 people, 8 if you want to count EL, posted 2000lbs last year. George has had all kinds of injuries and hasn't been able to train. To state he will be totalling 2000lbs soon is crazy talk. That is putting 3 huge lifts together on the same day. I think he realizes that it is not just thinking it. Not an insult to him.

if i do infact do 770 in the next 3 months... then with 1 prohormone cycle id squat over 800, pause bench 500+, and deadlift 700+

prohormone cycle would be about a month, so if i got 770 in 3 months, in 4 months id almost certainly be able to piece together a 2000lb total, if not allot more from my deadlift and squat.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

No doubt

Ah I see on Lillebridge thanks for the clarification. Your point on the 2k total is well taken, I think that BS is capable of it, but it is a ways off (probably @ 200 lbs.) and sometimes folks on here do get a little carried away/ahead of themselves, but if he goes for it it should be fun to watch either way and I think it is attainable, but it's premature to guess when/if it'll happen.

blood&sweat&many blisters endymion88's Avatar
    endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) endymion88 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah i think BS could get it sometime soon in his life. i just wish there wasn't so much bad blood between newtime and him. the strong should encourage the strong not nit pick.

710x3 in lifting straps, on a normal bar. you have done 685x1.

Im not going to bother addressing the rest of the garbage, All I have to say is...

4 weeks kid, 4 weeks.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

i try to hit PR's on all my lifts, every time i train, so i often miss the last rep, or barley get it.
    but on other exercises i dont do that, i just put in the volume and weight and dont worry about hitting failure, usually when focusing on using lighter weight.
    ^ That's just about what I do.

Amazing lifts, man. Keep up the good work.

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    newbtime has a higher total then bs while weighing a 100lbs less so think he probably a better lifter.

still looking forward to seeing bs try and break all time total record.

Registered User eXpiRaTioN_DaTe's Avatar
    eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you guys should have a race to 2100. id put a few bucks towards a prize pool, im sure a few other people would too.

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    newbtime has a higher total then bs while weighing a 100lbs less so think he probably a better lifter.

still looking forward to seeing bs try and break all time total record.

comparing me to newbtime is stupid, my bench, and every other lift than squat and deadlift, is higher than his. and my squat and deadlift are within pissing distance of his, while only having been back training them for 2.5 months, while not being able to train them hard.

not to mention my only goal isnt to lift allot, its to have allot of muscle. and i have yet to see a recent picture of newbtime. but im sitting at almost 370 gym weight and i have pictures up. probably safe to say my upper body and back looks more impresive than his. my legs will shortly, only reason they dont, is patella tendon soreness keeping me from getting huge quads.

people can say what ever they want, facts are, i improve from workout to workout, in strength, and size. and given enough time, it will be obvious who is the "better lifter" ad the lesser lifter will be blabing about genetics.

side note, those goodmornings really hit my back good, i have decided to take today off, and start giving squating its own day (no back on the same day) and only taking 3 days between workouts.

i think il spend the first two months improving my box squat, and the last month training my regular squat. as i think that if i can get fairly close to a 770 belt only box squat, before training normal squats, that doing 770 in knee wraps wont be as intimidating. box squating is also much easier on my knees..

Originally Posted by eXpiRaTioN_DaTe View Post
    you guys should have a race to 2100. id put a few bucks towards a prize pool, im sure a few other people would too.

thats pretty far out there at the time, but i appreciate the offer. if it wasnt so far in the future, id definitley do it.

Im not going to bother addressing the rest of the garbage, All I have to say is...

4 weeks kid, 4 weeks.
    i wouldnt want to adress what i wrote if i were you either, just acknowledgeing those facts makes you look like a piece of ****.

im sure hes already seen these posts, Ill let his journal be.
    Last edited by Newbtime; 01-04-2010 at 12:03 PM.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    comparing me to newbtime is stupid, my bench, and every other lift than squat and deadlift, is higher than his. and my squat and deadlift are within pissing distance of his, while only having been back training them for 2.5 months, while not being able to train them hard.

not to mention my only goal isnt to lift allot, its to have allot of muscle. and i have yet to see a recent picture of newbtime. but im sitting at almost 370 gym weight and i have pictures up. probably safe to say my upper body and back looks more impresive than his. my legs will shortly, only reason they dont, is patella tendon soreness keeping me from getting huge quads.
    Just to add fuel to the fire here... So comparing lifts is stupid because you have him beat in 1 out of the big 3... Interesting.

Also you claim to know so much about programming yet you ran
    in yourself into the ground so bad you couldn't squat or deadlift for months?!? Then you use it as an excuse?

Also your pics aren't that impressive... Yes you are thick but you have fat covering everything... Just saying
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100) kurtbbbb is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey BS, been lurking for a while, This **** is EPIC!!!!

someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) someonefat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

people can say what ever they want, facts are, i improve from workout to workout, in strength, and size. and given enough time, it will be obvious who is the "better lifter" ad the lesser lifter will be blabing about genetics.

side note, those goodmornings really hit my back good, i have decided to take today off, and start giving squating its own day (no back on the same day) and only taking 3 days between workouts.

i think il spend the first two months improving my box squat, and the last month training my regular squat. as i think that if i can get fairly close to a 770 belt only box squat, before training normal squats, that doing 770 in knee wraps wont be as intimidating. box squating is also much easier on my knees..
    your big strong guy and sure eventually total higher, but right now has you beat and at much lower bodyweight despite being same height roughly. So yeah right now would be a better lifter, all other excuses don't really matter. Though yeah you are big, but carrying a lot of fat which was most evident in one of your overhead press videos took down-no hate- so hard to compare how much size have compared to him.

Coming from the guy that didn't address one thing I said in this entire thread

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121308661

Rofflsausage, do you even stop to make sure if what youre saying isnt ironic, or if it makes sense, or do you just come out gunz blazing, arms flailing and hope it makes sense and people believe you?

If you haven't notice by now, you don't get to me. Only when you aren't trying to by being a little cowardly **** talker.

why do i have to even read the **** you had to say? you made the thread for me to post what i had to say.

if it was a debate, instead of simply calling me out to say what i had to say, then not responding to your arguments would have been a pathetic move to hide from looking bad. like you did in this thread.

and again, you are the coward. for refusing to meet me to fight, and for calling me out to a fight from acros state lines, and from then crying because you thought i actually was going to fight you after you threatened to stab me in the neck over aim.

repeat, i wanted to fight u, you wouldnt.

you knew i was in a different state, so you claimed you wanted to fight me.

you thought i took it seriously, and complained because I made a joke about training mma.

coward at its peak.

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    Just to add fuel to the fire here... So comparing lifts is stupid because you have him beat in 1 out of the big 3... Interesting.

Also you claim to know so much about programming yet you ran
    in yourself into the ground so bad you couldn't squat or deadlift for months?!? Then you use it as an excuse?

Also your pics aren't that impressive... Yes you are thick but you have fat covering everything... Just saying
    what kind of bull**** is that? you have a problem with what i have to say? then say so your ****ing self, dont come in here as if your not chooseing sides and just lay in your own details to the argument like a ****ing pussy.

i ran my self into the ground, because my muscles could recover, and my joints couldnt. and knowing that i made my best gains training a certain way, i sacrificed joint recovery, in order to squat about 115lbs more than you? when i was 17.

not only do i know about programing, and everything else about strength training that i consider usefull, but i know how to gain strength. its exactly what i do. you dont think so? compare numbers, i wasnt born lifting this much.

and yes, comparing someone whos been consistently training 3 lifts for max strength, to someone who has spent 2.5 months training his squat, and hasent been training his deadlift at all, is assinine. not only that, but lifters arent just based off 3 lifts, newbtime outsquats me and deadlifts be, by a small ammount, when i have been training squats for 2.5 months (barley due to patella tendons) and out deadlifts me, when i dont even train deadlifts.

but compare me to him in any other lift, and i **** on him. rows, curls, any extension, i could go on and on. he specializes in 3 lifts, and i beat him in 1, and will soon beat him in all 3, without having been nearly as consistent due to pain, while being younger, natural, and not having trained as long as he has in general.

and yes, knee pain and hip pain is my excuse for not training, you stupid piece of ****.

also, your a ****ing moron for talking **** about my "physique" because it has fat on it. when you get to anywhere near my level of development, then you can tell me how unimpresive that it is. il be waiting for that, all though it will never come.

Originally Posted by someonefat View Post
    your big strong guy and sure eventually total higher, but right now has you beat and at much lower bodyweight despite being same height roughly. So yeah right now would be a better lifter, all other excuses don't really matter. Though yeah you are big, but carrying a lot of fat which was most evident in one of your overhead press videos took down-no hate- so hard to compare how much size have compared to him.

my overhead press videos are old, i look leaner now than i did, and im significantly bigger.

if newbtime wants to compare physiques then by all means he can post up a picture matching the pose in my recent one.

i have had these ****ing morons tell me my training doesnt work, tell me i dont make gains, tell me that i should have got stronger while not training lifts, and try and say that painfull knees are no reason not to train them.

LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LessThanLuke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what kind of bull**** is that? you have a problem with what i have to say? then say so your ****ing self, dont come in here as if your not chooseing sides and just lay in your own details to the argument like a ****ing pussy.

i ran my self into the ground, because my muscles could recover, and my joints couldnt. and knowing that i made my best gains training a certain way, i sacrificed joint recovery, in order to squat about 115lbs more than you? when i was 17.

not only do i know about programing, and everything else about strength training that i consider usefull, but i know how to gain strength. its exactly what i do. you dont think so? compare numbers, i wasnt born lifting this much.

and yes, comparing someone whos been consistently training 3 lifts for max strength, to someone who has spent 2.5 months training his squat, and hasent been training his deadlift at all, is assinine. not only that, but lifters arent just based off 3 lifts, newbtime outsquats me and deadlifts be, by a small ammount, when i have been training squats for 2.5 months (barley due to patella tendons) and out deadlifts me, when i dont even train deadlifts.

but compare me to him in any other lift, and i **** on him. rows, curls, any extension, i could go on and on. he specializes in 3 lifts, and i beat him in 1, and will soon beat him in all 3, without having been nearly as consistent due to pain, while being younger, natural, and not having trained as long as he has in general.

and yes, knee pain and hip pain is my excuse for not training, you stupid piece of ****.

also, your a ****ing moron for talking **** about my "physique" because it has fat on it. when you get to anywhere near my level of development, then you can tell me how unimpresive that it is. il be waiting for that, all though it will never come.
    Trettin is a 220 with an almost 1600 total. I'd say he's pretty close to your level.
    793 deadlift @ 231 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8k57L5fvPk

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    do you guys have to argue on babyslayer and andrew's log?

i mean you can argue all you want, but this is their log and i wanna see some numbers not you guys arguing

just sayin'

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Umm... Isn't that what I just did? I'm not hiding behind another username or anything... And what does this have to do with sides? You're being an idiot. Period.

i ran my self into the ground, because my muscles could recover, and my joints couldnt. and knowing that i made my best gains training a certain way, i sacrificed joint recovery, in order to squat about 115lbs more than you? when i was 17..
    So you made solid gains... but had to stop for months due to it.... I am having a hard time following your logic here on how thats very successful? It's pretty common for lifters to try to stay healthy during lifting so they can make consistent gains... But if you prefer to run yourself into the ground by all means go for it

not only do i know about programing, and everything else about strength training that i consider usefull, but i know how to gain strength. its exactly what i do. you dont think so? compare numbers, i wasnt born lifting this much..
    I never said you didn't know anything about gaining strength, its pretty apparent you do. It's also pretty apparent you don't care much about your health if your willing to risk injury to gain strength, pretty dumb in my opinion.

Powerlifters are based off of 3 lifts... Newbtime is a powerlifter...

and yes, knee pain and hip pain is my excuse for not training, you stupid piece of ****
    The entire point was your injury was self induced, and you knew it but decided to keep pressing on to strengthen your muscles but beat the **** out of your tendons... you are only as strong as your weakest link. You knew full well what you were doing then decide to use it as an excuse? Smart

And you are right... I will never get anywhere near your level because I will never get to 370lbs... Because unlike you I care about my health. Also a 370 physique isn't really a goal of mine either

Originally Posted by LessThanLuke View Post
    Trettin is a 220 with an almost 1600 total. I'd say he's pretty close to your level.
    Haha, thanks. But I am not nearly as strong as BS. He is a freak. And I'm not arguing that he's not a freak... He's a smart kid, who gets into trouble running his mouth off and says dumb ****. Yes it works with 99% of people because who's gonna tell a 370 kid that he's wrong?
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

Page 15 of 205 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast