Page 15 of 132 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast
    RogueLift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by digita1dolly
    Recieved my redline liquid tooday, Id say this is definatly the way to go. Its certainly got some kick!
    Ive been using mine off and on and think its got some serious kick to it as well. I dont know yet whether or not I will buy another bottle when I finish this one..I might try HotRox instead.

digita1dolly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Rogue!
    Yeah serious kick
    Im same as you though Im not sure if Im going to get another bottle after this I fancy trying the hotrox too. Im finding this feeling cold all the time a bit strange but I could handle it now and again. Crazy stuff!

Im same as you though Im not sure if Im going to get another bottle after this I fancy trying the hotrox too. Im finding this feeling cold all the time a bit strange but I could handle it now and again. Crazy stuff!
    Ive never experienced the cold feeling..but then again Im never really cold, tending to be always a little warm.

I took it again today, and stacked with my Creatine and Arginine, my workout was INTENSE. I think so long as you dont take it every day (to avoid building something of a tolerance) redline is where its at for fat-burners. Having taken regular caffeine, HydroxyCut, etc Redline is by far the best.

thermonex

Hi Rogue
    Have you tried BSN Thermonex? I havent heard anyone talk much about it, but thats something Im thinking of trying. Do you know much about it?

You didnt get the cold feeling, its a bizzare feeling. Nothing wrong with being warm all the time mind you :O)
    Last edited by digita1dolly; 04-19-2006 at 04:07 PM.

Hi Rogue
    Have you tried BSN Thermonex? I havent heard anyone talk much about it, but thats something Im thinking of trying. Do you know much about it?
    I havent tried the Thermonex you mention. I dont mind BSN products, but I didnt have great luck with my Nitrix or No-Xplode, so Im a little down on their claims, which are always ful of hyperbole.

I havent heard much on it to be honest with you, Id like to give it a go, maybe someone out theres tried it.
    Ive heard good reports on the the no xplode n nitrax, you not impressed youre right the hypes always more than the product.
    Where you from Rogue?

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a 21 yr old male, in very good physical condition (6 foot, 160, about 9-10% bf), good blood pressure, all of that. I'm cutting for summer right now and I ordered some ephedrine. I am somewhat reluctant to try it because I have never taken an ephedra-based stack before. Anyways, im fairly resistant to stimulants in general but Im curious if anyone here in my similar physicality had taken the EC stack and had any bad side-effects. I just don't want to keel over with a heart attack, all the bad rap about ephedrine has me spooked. Thanks.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Fallen
    You can get Ephedra in most gas stations on the counter

Best Stack nowadays is
    Tonalin CLA. 2 pills, 3 times a day. Or 1 pill - 6 times

Studies show CLA blocking Lipase, an enzyme in you stomach that stores fat.

Methyl Ripped (NxCare), Hydroxycut Hardcore(Muscletech), or Lipo 6(Nutrex...I think)

and a Hoodia product.

Vitamin Shoppe has one thats 500mg per pill and Lean XP (NxCare) are both good. Lean is nice because it has diuretics in it as well...

All in all....its like 18 pills, but its the best (in my opinion)

I have tried CLA and my issue is that the amount you have to take is much more than anyone would want to worry about for lmiited results. In addition, CLA has shown in certain studies to actually raise bad cholesterol and sometimes blood-pressure. Also, CLA provides no stimulant effect. It does offer a slight "hardening" but any natural product will fall short of the big guys.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

raimu83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile

I should say it is Thermonex
    I just start to use it and the first time I use it I got this 'burning' feeling all over my body (since it have the thermogenic effect, which is good) and I have more power
    and the best thing is I have lost about 2 inch of my belly
    and its only less than a weeks
    of course I combine with work out and diet
    LOL

Eventhough it quite expensive, but I love the result that I get
    and looking forward for the next result
    LOL

Originally Posted by raimu83
    and I have more power
    You shouldnt have ANY gains whatsoever in strength as a result of taking a thermogenic.

mrhappie45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lean efx?

has anyone tried Lean EFx by Nutricor??? if so how was it..

here is the productlink)http://www.*************.com/detail.aspx?ID=2277

or can you compare the ingredients to something you have tried??

thanks..

raimu83 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink

Originally Posted by RogueLift
    You shouldnt have ANY gains whatsoever in strength as a result of taking a thermogenic.
    Just Look What Thermonex EF is Known to Do! (from BB web site)

No Hype, Just Rapid Fat Loss! Get Shredded With Thermonex - Guaranteed!
    Results your cant deny!
    Rapid Fat Loss From Multiple Pathways!
    A Smooth And Sustained Burst Of Energy!
    No Crashing Or Irritability!
    Preserve And Increase Lean Muscle!
    Increase Performance, And Concentration!
    Increase Your Metabolic Rate And Burn Calories (Even When You Are Not Exercising)!
    Control And Suppress The Appetite!
    Mobilize And Burn Fat From Those Stubborn Areas (Hips, Thighs, Buttocks, And Waist)!
    Control And Manage Insulin!
    Shuttle Carbohydrates Away From Fat Cells And Into Muscle Tissue!
    Increase Mood And Sense Of Well Being!
    Eliminate Excess Water From Beneath The Skin!
    Stop Dieting As A Hobby! Make A Lasting Change For The Better!
    Find Out What Real Fat Loss Looks And Feels Like!

Well I know that, but I think its more mentally, I feel I have more power even though I am not sure whether it is true or not, but I just feel it.

Anyway Thanks bro.

-Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Optional- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've tried Biotest Hot-Rox and love it. I've noticed reduced bf % from taking it combined with the weight training and cardio regimin. Just completed my 30 day supply and plan on running it again. It didn't really help fight of the hunger nor did it give me the shakes. It increased my mental clarity and gave me the boost I need to get through my 5am workouts. I recommend it to anyone looking for a Thermo.

-O-

Hydro Lean

Hi
    Has anybody tried HYdrolean containing ephedra by West Pharm?

mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mattlew62 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ok to mix lipo 6???

Is it ok to take lipo 6 along with a muscle gainer product like NO XPLODE, right now i'm actually taking a product really similar to No Xplode it's called pump fuel and it's giving me awesome results way better than no xplode I was wondering if it was allright to take them together?

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Has anyone tried Spike.

Vanessa
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine

Smile Ephedra IS Available again, Legally!

Hey,

Couldn't help but notice this thread. Anyway, I was in shock recently when I found 2 products new to the market that , believe it or not , contain EPHEDRA... (yes i mean Ephedra, not Ephedrine). You can buy them Legally from a couple websites, and they use the original Ma Huang as well as several other old thermogenic blends. I will be ordering some myself soon and I thought everyone here might like to check them out. It came to my attention that alot of people wanted to know more about Ephedra Free burners simply because they didn't sell them commercially anymore.

Well, here is your chance! I've listed just two examples of such products below, but there are more I am sure. Good luck!

1.) http://www.1*f*a*s*t*4*0*0*.com/?products_id=2468 <--- *Note: BB.com wouldn't let me paste this URL, so just delete the asterisks and you'll have the right link!
    2.) http://www.tabolizer.com/corporate/order.asp
    ---> Note that on #2 the top product on the page is "Tabolizer WITH Ephedra. Cool huh?
    Last edited by AdamWW; 04-28-2006 at 05:02 AM.

Well I know that, but I think its more mentally, I feel I have more power even though I am not sure whether it is true or not, but I just feel it.

Anyway Thanks bro.
    I thought you meant strength gains, which you should definitely not be feeling as a result of a thermogenic. That said, mental clarity can and probably should be raised as the stimulants in these supplements are known to do that. Its like taking ********, yet nowhere near on the same level. I know my mental clarity is sharper and I am able to do exercises with more focus as my mind is set on it.

Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10) Othelo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I should say it is Thermonex
    I just start to use it and the first time I use it I got this 'burning' feeling all over my body (since it have the thermogenic effect, which is good) and I have more power
    and the best thing is I have lost about 2 inch of my belly
    and its only less than a weeks
    of course I combine with work out and diet
    LOL

Eventhough it quite expensive, but I love the result that I get
    and looking forward for the next result
    LOL
    I have been taking it for about 3 days now and i know what you mean about the "warm feeling" I started out with 2 in the morning and one in the afternoon today I took the recommended dosage 2 pills 3 times a day. The focus I felt the first day was very similar to that of Noxpolde and the heat that radiated from me after and during my cardio was intense. I too felt like I could push more weight, probably just a result of the extra focus.

So far so good, haven’t had any real negative effects since I'm not too sensitive to stimulants. I feel leaner and look leaner in just a few days, I expect a lot of that was water weight but I have cleaned up my diet in a big way so that. I’m sure helps as well.

One really cool side effect is that I have been extremely creative lately. I've been working on a novel for the past year and I had some breakthroughs in my writers block, pretty cool.

In the past I have tried Ripped Fuel which was absolutely s***ty, did nothing and was an absolute waste of money. I'm having my trainer test my BF tomorrow and Ill keep ya'll updated as to whether or not I continue to lose.

devilrs887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking hot rox

I'm Curious do you think i'm better off taking the hot rox or the lipo 6 if i wanna lose fat fast?... i'm like 180 lbs with only a little fat around my abs and obliques, and cardio just isnt doing it so i want sumthing to help out the process. Anyone who thinks they can help me out respond!!!

Originally Posted by devilrs887
    I'm Curious do you think i'm better off taking the hot rox or the lipo 6 if i wanna lose fat fast?... i'm like 180 lbs with only a little fat around my abs and obliques, and cardio just isnt doing it so i want sumthing to help out the process. Anyone who thinks they can help me out respond!!!
    Although I have never tried Lipo-6, its ability to curb your apetite, coupled with its stimulants, should allow you to burn more calories while eating slightly less: The key to fat burning.

Wants to be John Kimble MuscleJeff's Avatar
    MuscleJeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE without a doubt, that stuff is crazy -- absolutely the best fatburner(ephedra free) of all time!!!!!!!!

afif has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely Lean-Rx by Dave Pharmacia...

Lean Rx:

Serving size: 3 capsules

Serving per container: 30

Amount Per Serving

Guarana (Paulina cupana)(seeds) 800mg**

White Willow (Salix alba)(bark)400mg**

MaHuang Extract 250mg** (Ephedra vulgaris)(plant)(standardized for 5% ephedrine)

Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium)(fruit)(6% synephrine)100mg**

Cayenne (Capsicum annum)(fruit)100mg**

Vanadyl sulfate 50mg**

L-Carnitine 50mg**

Chromium (Picolinate) 200mcg
    Other Ingredients: Di calcium phosphate and magnesium stearate.

macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macdonms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tribeca
    Can someone give me a little advice on what the best fat burner out there is, since the banning of ephedra.

I live in Ireland, and there are very few fat burners available, most of them being thermogenics, so I am quite limited in my choice.

I don't have much to lose, but it's that stubborn layer of fat across my midriff that is really getting to me. I have been doing 200+ crunches a day for quite a while, and I can really feel the muscles underneath, but no amount of cruches seem to be shifting it.

I don't want to try cutting gels though.
    NVE Stacker 2 EF looks good, but would like to hear from someone who knows a little bit more than I do.
    I really would appreciate any help any of you could give,

Ta.
    You can do all the crunches you want mate, still that bit of flab will be there. Check your diet and I used the HotRox for a month along with L-Carnitine and I can see my abs definition much greater now.
    Where abouts in Ireland are you? I was born in Belfast and now living in America, if I can get you anything not available in Ireland let me know lad.

Sláinte,
    Connor

banana4x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dressagerulz23
    anyone know how HotRox, Lipo 6, Thermonex EF, or MeltDown Z14 compares to Zantrex (in terms of suppressing overeating)? i sure hope one of these works better, cuz i've head Zantrex is supposed to be pretty decent in terms of preventing overeating, but when my "female hormones" kick in, i can f*cking max out on zantrex and still eat like 5,000-6,000 calories/day...

...a ****LOAD of food considering i'm a 5'3" female doing only like 30 min of cardio/day (due to injuries)... at least estrogen can't f*ck w/ me while i'm on ephedra but i obviously need to find another solution now that its banned
    BSN's Thermonex is very good. It will increase your energy (a very clean rush) and concentration while suppressing your appetite. While using it, I lost about 23LBS over 8 wks with a clean diet and regular excerise.
    I'm currently taking MuscleTech's ThermoShred...it sucks!!! Nothing beats the oldschool RippedFuel...that stuff was the bomb.

RJCk3151 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements

Has anybody tried BSN Thermonex EF before?

People just don't get it ragnar1199's Avatar
    ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ragnar1199 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Man Scorch

First of all, I should say I've never really been fat and I've always had a relatively high metabolism, but after I got out of the Marine Corps in January 2005, I didn't work for a few months and just ate and drank beer often. All of a sudden I was like ten pounds heavier from gaining fat and I had a little gut. (I was 195 at 6', so I wasn't really fat).

Anyway, I took Scorch for a couple months when I started working again (doing landscaping) and the combination of the two dropped me to 175, at which point I went and got my skinny ass back in the gym. So, Scorch worked well for me. It's the only fat burner I've ever used, so I cannot comment on any others.
    RPS Annihilation, 10-18-14, 220 amateur, raw, no knee wraps or sleeves:

Squat: 475
    Bench Press: 325, failed 355 on my third attempt
    Deadlift: 565
    Total: 1365

saleen96xx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

leanfire inferno

hows leanfire inferno work? anybody here taken it?

cmedy123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Either Thermo Power Rush from GNC or Hydroxycut Hardcore: Both are horrible in taste and smell but when you talk one about I say 30min at the max you will sweat your balls off especially that Hydroxycut Hardcore.

marinerqb2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6

I was told you can stake it with NO Explode and have no side effects.

I took it and dropped 5 pounds off my mid section in took weeks. I felt it did a great job considering I'm pretty much an alcoholic.