Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,200 of 4237
    JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuzzieChik786 View Post
    That meal is totally NOT keto fatty. :/

I eat around 8-8:30 am now that I work from home. Usually it's boiled egg and some nuts or a spoonful of PB. With some hot water. Sometimes I'll have a protein bar cuz I'm lazy. If there's leftover pizza in the fridge (rarity), then I'll have cold pizza out of the fridge!

What's the weather like where you're at?
    Some snow was on the ground from the night before and it was nice and sunny, today is supposed to be nice too but I hear the temperature is going to drop to -13 after today so I’m definitely going on one of my favourite trails before it gets that cold.

——-=p——-

What is the nicest thing a friend has ever done for you?

Edit-oops wrong page, lol
    Shadow-I actually hurt my foot really badly at work, I extremely bent it (in steel toe boots) it was black and blue and swelled up a lot but it’s healed now for the most part, it still gets sore if I walk a long time but I could barely even walk or put any weight on it after it happened, was hobbling around for a good while.
    Last edited by JaymzJ; 02-03-2021 at 02:57 AM.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    It's your only way -Triumph

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Absthetic View Post
    Told me they love listening to me talk, took me in when I was in a rough time, gave me unconditional love but as with all good comes bad too

Are you guys happy in life? Why or why not? What do you want to improve in your life
    I’ve had a lot of stressful situations lately, been abandoned by some of my closest friends so I’m going to say no but things will get better. Think less about myself and more about others, help the best I can.

————

Do you have different favourite colours for different things like I do? For example I have certain favourite colours for vehicles, clothing, house colours etc, not all the same colours tho.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Absthetic View Post
    Told me they love listening to me talk, took me in when I was in a rough time, gave me unconditional love but as with all good comes bad too

Are you guys happy in life? Why or why not? What do you want to improve in your life
    @JaymzJ Kind of. My clothes tend to be dark colours.

No. Due to corona, I've become a 34-year-old man who lives at home and collects welfare. I've been saving it though. I want to improve my finances.
    ---
    What is your biggest hope for this year?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AwkwardRetard View Post
    @JaymzJ Kind of. My clothes tend to be dark colours.

No. Due to corona, I've become a 34-year-old man who lives at home and collects welfare. I've been saving it though. I want to improve my finances.
    ---
    What is your biggest hope for this year?
    Some semblance of returning to normal life?

What is one thing you are holding off completing?
    Just keep on going.

Registered Physiologist Goose102's Avatar
    Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Goose102 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shadow_flare View Post

What is one thing you are holding off completing?
    Taxes. Still waiting on a letter from the IRS that I need for filing.

Favorite alcoholic drink? And if you don't drink, why not?
    B.S. Exercise Physiology
    NASM-CPT
    MMA Brah

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Goose102 View Post
    Taxes. Still waiting on a letter from the IRS that I need for filing.

Favorite alcoholic drink? And if you don't drink, why not?
    Summer time: Mojitos. I even grow my own mint for them. Rest of the year I like a variety of beers based on the season.

What's something you want to do really badly but can't these days?

I'll kick your neck off martoch's Avatar
    martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) martoch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    Summer time: Mojitos. I even grow my own mint for them. Rest of the year I like a variety of beers based on the season.

What's something you want to do really badly but can't these days?
    Go see a new movie at the theater with my son.

Anyone in your life that you've never forgiven? If so, what did they do that was so bad?

shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000) shadow_flare is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by martoch View Post
    Go see a new movie at the theater with my son.

Anyone in your life that you've never forgiven? If so, what did they do that was so bad?
    Plenty. I hold grudges forever.

I was used as a scapegoat by one person for why there was no money and why house payments were unable to be made. The other person believed the obvious lie despite the fact that the person telling the lie had a 20+ year history of lying. Thus... dead to me they are.

__________________________________________________ _

What are your thoughts on streaming services these days?

Personally I think everyone is trying to jump in on the bandwagon. Part of the reason why cable failed.
    Just keep on going.

RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RustyPipes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Plenty. I hold grudges forever.

I was used as a scapegoat by one person for why there was no money and why house payments were unable to be made. The other person believed the obvious lie despite the fact that the person telling the lie had a 20+ year history of lying. Thus... dead to me they are.

__________________________________________________ _

What are your thoughts on streaming services these days?

Personally I think everyone is trying to jump in on the bandwagon. Part of the reason why cable failed.
    There are too many of them - and they all seem to be peddling the same crap. And there's only so many hours in a day even a TV junkie can spend watching this stuff. Hulu and Netflix are more than enough for me.

What's a slogan or catch phrase that you wish you'd created because it describes you perfectly? Mine would be "Not all who wander are lost."

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    I go back to when the dinosaurs were alive.

Are you hungry right now?
    Eating my first meal of the day right now. Huge portion of chicken breast I breaded with thick bread crumbs and pounded myself with a side of steamed broccoli and cheese. The cheese, and the coating only because I try to keep it clean but I need to have a little fun sometimes. Which is odd since all I need is a big steak rare to have the time of my life. I’m srs too lol.

Who do you spend most of your time with irl?
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah rusty question first sorry bout that playa!
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 02-17-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Eating my first meal of the day right now. Huge portion of chicken breast I breaded with thick bread crumbs and pounded myself with a side of steamed broccoli and cheese. The cheese, and the coating only because I try to keep it clean but I need to have a little fun sometimes. Which is odd since all I need is a big steak rare to have the time of my life. I’m srs too lol.

Who do you spend most of your time with irl?
    Error or not. Keep on going.

Guess my roommate since they're in my house. But most cases I am alone, which is fine. In the before times, mostly my students since I rarely was home from work.

Have you grown plants before?
    Just keep on going.

BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Error or not. Keep on going.

Guess my roommate since they're in my house. But most cases I am alone, which is fine. In the before times, mostly my students since I rarely was home from work.

Have you grown plants before?
    Yes, we had a little garden in my house second year of uni.

Where are you travelling after COVID ends?

Originally Posted by BritishTwit View Post
    Yes, we had a little garden in my house second year of uni.

Where are you travelling after COVID ends?
    Don't really travel tbh. I was planning to head to Disneyland if it ever reopens, but... seeing the stupidity of people I can live without that trip. I got a couple of events that I was to go to, and a few restaurants I want to try once things are normal. Right now I'm content with things as they are as I found a balance to life.

Any interesting TV shows you are binge watching right now?
    Just keep on going.

I'm sure Disneyland will reopen . Yeah, even just the little stuff like eating out is going to be good again. I'm still looking for balance lol.

Don't have much time for TV these days unfortunately as I'm v busy (I work as an accountant) but did binge Bridgerton last month!

What is your favourite animal?
    Cats. I have a lot of them.

BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BritishTwit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cats. I have a lot of them.

Stood in for my manager at work

Tea or coffee?

Good choice lol. How many?

Stood in for my manager at work

Tea or coffee?
    20+ I do catch and release, along with rehab. Been working on reducing the population in my area which was a lot worse when I first moved in.

Tea - Plain black or plain green

__________________________________________________ ___

Have you ever made your own furniture before?
    Just keep on going.

20+ I do catch and release, along with rehab. Been working on reducing the population in my area which was a lot worse when I first moved in.

Tea - Plain black or plain green

__________________________________________________ ___

Have you ever made your own furniture before?
    I made a coffee table in eighth grade - that was 1982 - that I still use in my garage for storage. I guess you could say I make antiques.

When is the last time you used a language that is not your primary one?

Originally Posted by RustyPipes View Post
    I made a coffee table in eighth grade - that was 1982 - that I still use in my garage for storage. I guess you could say I make antiques.

When is the last time you used a language that is not your primary one?
    I practice or learn Spanish every day, late afternoon yesterday was the last time. Actually using it with someone else was practicing with my sisters, one is fluent in it, another one knows quite a bit of it. Oh and I said merci to a french girl I was talking to on a game, lol.
    ——————

Greatest accomplishment in your life thus far?
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)

Every minute, every day

Wow! I love cats. Are there wild cats around where you are?

Originally Posted by JaymzJ View Post
    I practice or learn Spanish every day, late afternoon yesterday was the last time. Actually using it with someone else was practicing with my sisters, one is fluent in it, another one knows quite a bit of it. Oh and I said merci to a french girl I was talking to on a game, lol.
    ——————

Greatest accomplishment in your life thus far?
    Achieving a First at uni last year despite COVID.

What's your favourite song?

Wow! I love cats. Are there wild cats around where you are?

Achieving a First at uni last year despite COVID.

What's your favourite song?
    I don't have any honestly.

I don't have any honestly.

Do you have any allergies? I've got a shellfish allergy, das not it mane

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have any allergies? I've got a shellfish allergy, das not it mane
    Not really. Got asthma an get pretty fukked up when I clean the vacuum.. That's about it.

---

Are you giving Crypto a crack, why / why not.
    Hair longer than your imaginary girlfriends.

Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mortar34 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Not really. Got asthma an get pretty fukked up when I clean the vacuum.. That's about it.

---

Are you giving Crypto a crack, why / why not.
    Nope. It's enticing, but I'm not interested in highly volatile investment vehicles. I'm not afraid to make a play, but certain commodities are a full time job to manage and I'm not that type of investor.

---

Does this Spring season feel any different to you? Why? For some reason, this Spring feels incredibly well-earned.
    "Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid."

"I don't know how I'm going to win, I just know I'm not going to lose."

MFC

ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ShackManBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mortar34 View Post
    Does this Spring season feel any different to you? Why? For some reason, this Spring feels incredibly well-earned.
    Its worth giving a small crack. I threw $400 on a in late Feb an as of today I'm up 4k.
    I treat it like gambling. Throw something on, consider it gone but might have a return later..
    It does fluctuate like crazy though. Don't freak out when all your profit is gone. It will come back. Just buy a few Diffrent coins.

Its autumn here. Feels weird. We never really had a summer.
    This will just be another either season for me.
    Unfortunately just landed a job where I'll be working with water all day everyday, not really a winter job 😬

If you could star in any movie, what genre of movie would it be?

AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AwkwardRetard has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ShackManBrah View Post
    Its worth giving a small crack. I threw $400 on a in late Feb an as of today I'm up 4k.
    I treat it like gambling. Throw something on, consider it gone but might have a return later..
    It does fluctuate like crazy though. Don't freak out when all your profit is gone. It will come back. Just buy a few Diffrent coins.

Its autumn here. Feels weird. We never really had a summer.
    This will just be another either season for me.
    Unfortunately just landed a job where I'll be working with water all day everyday, not really a winter job

If you could star in any movie, what genre of movie would it be?
    I'd kill to be off Cenno.

The road trip genre.
    ---
    Will you go abroad this year or in 2022?
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable". - Socrates

**No LDAR Crew**
    **Milo Yiannopolous Crew**
    **Jordan B. Peterson Crew**

I'd kill to be off Cenno.

The road trip genre.
    ---
    Sure. China I am hoping.

What does your average protein shake look like?

Mine is 2 scoops muscle milk, frozen mixed berries, frozen mango, a banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter powder, 1 tbsp honey and some oat powder and 3 tsp of greens food powder and blended with 12-16 Oz of milk.

Got the idea of adding peanut butter powder from Goldberg’s diet. The stuff Is rather rich. I like it though.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ---

I hope to go to abroad to South America this year. I have a European Cruise booked for next year and I plan to go a week ahead of time to hike Mount Olympus.

Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Sure. China I am hoping.

What does your average protein shake look like?
    Whey and creatine. Pretty simple mix for me.

—-

Have you ever grown your own food?

Edit: Ah ****, out of order now. Do I delete this and try again?
    Last edited by MuscleXtreme; 04-20-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Pureblood

¡Viva Cristo Rey!

Он не человек, он как кусок железа

riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) riley444 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleXtreme View Post
    I hope to go to abroad to South America this year. I have a European Cruise booked for next year and I plan to go a week ahead of time to hike Mount Olympus.

—-

Have you ever grown your own food?

Edit: Ah ****, out of order now. Do I delete this and try again?
    Just add in your post answering the previous posted question along with.

Nope, not personally but in the future I plan to have a greenhouse growing tomatoes, strawberries, with other herbs and veggies.

Would you rather work from home or commute to work?

Originally Posted by riley444 View Post
    Would you rather work from home or commute to work?
    Commute to work.. If I'm at home I would get nothing done. If I'm at work I'm at work.

---

Have you considered changing occupation dew to the pandemic?