Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TallSaint View Post
    Lost some respect for her too...like ffs you are 29 years old and playing mind games
    Some women never grow out of this immaturity. If she was there early 20's, there's still some hope... but almost 30. No
    𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖈𝖍𝖊𝖈𝕶, 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖆 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖈𝖍

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Games are no good and obvious signs the relationship is in trouble. Best you both move on but it might bother her that it didn’t affect you more but she can deal with that part.
    Me: Hey how are you? How's your day going so far?

*No response for 2 days*

Her: I'm good, busy and stressed with work, how are you?

LOL

Yeah it feels like I can have my sanity back.

Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    Some women never grow out of this immaturity. If she was there early 20's, there's still some hope... but almost 30. No
    Yeah I was talking this over with a friend of mine the other night. The irony that in a world where we are more connected than ever, communication somehow is worse than ever. It's pretty sad, I could never imagine just distancing myself from someone who I've dated for 8 months to the point of having them confront me and say "You're acting distant, if you want space, be upfront about it and I will respect that decision".

Guess that's the world we live in today

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    playing texting games is a sign they’re pulling away imo

if they’re still happy when they see you and are getting worse in communicating via text/calling, it means they’re confused on their feelings. Either way better to end it.

Speaking of ending it, is breaking up via text acceptable if they start acting distant via texts?
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000) TallSaint is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by spazzin View Post
    playing texting games is a sign they’re pulling away imo

if they’re still happy when they see you and are getting worse in communicating via text/calling, it means they’re confused on their feelings. Either way better to end it.

Speaking of ending it, is breaking up via text acceptable if they start acting distant via texts?
    I totally agree it's a chitty way of breaking up with someone but she didn't deserve any better at this point. We used to have calls and video chat dates on weekends but part of her distancing/pulling away was her not being available for these calls or video chat dates anymore. It was nearly 3 weeks since we had one.

Her response when I called her out was the following:

"I feel burned out and I've not been myself recently and I'm not what you deserve right now. The long distance is difficult with my crazy work schedule and I can't prioritize a dating. I don't think it comes as any surprise to you. I'm really sorry"

We're about a 3.5 hour DRIVE away from each other, it doesn't take a flight or anything to meet. Logically we could have used weekends or holidays to meet, but I'm trying not to rationalize it too much. It's just clear she was not in it anymore.

spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000) spazzin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I totally agree it's a chitty way of breaking up with someone but she didn't deserve any better at this point. We used to have calls and video chat dates on weekends but part of her distancing/pulling away was her not being available for these calls or video chat dates anymore. It was nearly 3 weeks since we had one.

"I feel burned out and I've not been myself recently and I'm not what you deserve right now. The long distance is difficult with my crazy work schedule and I can't prioritize a dating. I don't think it comes as any surprise to you. I'm really sorry"

We're about a 3.5 hour DRIVE away from each other, it doesn't take a flight or anything to meet. Logically we could have used weekends or holidays to meet, but I'm trying not to rationalize it too much. It's just clear she was not in it anymore.
    Yeah it’s the past now. Personally i don’t think long distance relationships can work, stick to locals
    Positive vibes crew
    NYC crew

SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwimLiftRunGrl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post

Usually dress similar to this:
    Oh I like pencil skirts. I have a couple of them for work and going out.

Just wear whatever you want. Don't listen to your co-workers. Classy is classy.

Recently, I've just had had a few people betraying me in real life in ways I'd never do to them. My ex being one. People are so selfish.

I'm trying not to let these incidents jade me too much.

I strive to respect and not betray people, do the right thing. I want the same in return, but that seems to be too much to ask for.

I would've never met up with someone secretly like my ex did. Hell, I wouldn't even message past gfs/fwbs on social media. See how it sucks when I made the sacrifices, but she didn't. I'm pretty angry at her.

I'd feel guilty too. I don't know why it doesn't eat her up, but those are value differences. She probably thought if I don't know... what harm.
    Sorry to hear that. You only need a few quality people in your life. The more you have the more drama they come with. You have built-in anger. Let it out and let it go.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

3.5 hours isn't too bad for a weekend. But people are getting ridiculous lately. I have a girl who is an hour away and talks about how she doesn't want me to make the drive when she's tired after work and may not have the energy for sex. She doesn't have a car now and just rides a bike (red flag), so I have to do the driving.

I never seem to find anyone local. My FWBs have all been an hour away. There are more ethnicities in my immediate area that I'm not into romantically.

I feel you though with the drifting away part because of the logistics. I've experienced it, which is why those turned into FWBs.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FemaleWarriorxo View Post
    Never do professional photos for dating sites.

Usually dress similar to this:

But my style outside of work varies
    I work for a liberal company but I'm in California so it's much more casual. Women don't wear skirts at work. Most wear jeans and a top.

Do you wear that much jewelry?

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone use retinoids? Finally noticing wrinkles around the eyes, took their damn time, thought I'd never age.

I typically lean away from products, but doing some research.

█▓▒▒░░🧵Make trolls invisible: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180234573 ░░▒▒▓█

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone use retinoids? Finally noticing wrinkles around the eyes, took their damn time, thought I'd never age.

Honestly get Tretinoin prescribed. The best for aging. You’ll probably want to get a moisturizer also since it can be drying
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

Whale whale whale... FemaleWarriorxo's Avatar
    FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FemaleWarriorxo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I work for a liberal company but I'm in California so it's much more casual. Women don't wear skirts at work. Most wear jeans and a top.

Do you wear that much jewelry?
    My liberal company is like that also and I see it as lazy for work.

No, only on special occasions.
    -SS is jealous of me crew-
    -SS is my hater crew-

CremeFraicheBro is my love <3

⋆100+ lbs down⋆ ✦5’10”✦

〜(^∇^〜)HW 360lbs - CW 172lbs(〜^∇^)〜

Join the Boyos Discord;
    https://discord.gg/P5jAXWfN4h

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    “I am terrible at texting” is the most pathetic bullchit response out there right now.

Stop being a fuking liar. Your nose is pressed into your smartphone 16 hours a day. Chit drives me nuts. I immediately disregard anyone with this in their profile.

Yep. Been using them for 4 or 5 years. Rx is way too expensive, though.

FYI, a lot of facial “wrinkles” are also genetic, so don’t expect miracles.
    ***Misc Med Crew***
    ***No Social Media Crew***

When you play WAP and a similar song as a **** test and the girl doesn't like them = A+

savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) savageoldman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    if you wife a female that gives sex out like candy because she feels empowered you are simply a cuck

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kovalchuk71 View Post
    “I am terrible at texting” is the most pathetic bullchit response out there right now.

Stop being a fuking liar. Your nose is pressed into your smartphone 16 hours a day. Chit drives me nuts. I immediately disregard anyone with this in their profile.
    IMO the problem with this statement is that they think it's a problem.

So long as you end up making time for what's important in your life, you don't have to stay in constant communication with anyone.

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Does getting your Tinder profile verified increase your elo like it does on Bumble?
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Every woman who says this changes their tune when they realize i'm even more terrible at texting.

got plans end of the week with her?
    cool, i can go without texting until day of to verify they are still on.
    then they insta-respond.

or they end up hitting me up during the week because they haven't heard from me.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    IMO the problem with this statement is that they think it's a problem.

So long as you end up making time for what's important in your life, you don't have to stay in constant communication with anyone.
    You’re overthinking it. These girls just post whatever thing is trendy

kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kovalchuk71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. Or “I never check this haha”.

Bitch, if you don’t check it, delete your account. It’s beyond inconsiderate.
    ***Misc Med Crew***

This Hinge girl flaked on me for the second date. She texted like crazy after the first date for 2 weeks, even being borderline clingy, but then 3 days before the second date said she started a second job and then went silent.

I see her active on Instagram and posting stories, so it's not that hard to just cancel our second date as we are over an hour away, so since she has no car I had to wait until I was up in her city. WTF. We had great sex. Oh well.

It's exhausting to move on to the next, but she had some red flags like drinking, vaping, no car and smoking too much weed.

Such are 22 year olds. Sigh.

Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mercworx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is crucial to understand during modern dating. Nothing is real, its all regurgitated stuff they pick up from eachother.

You can pretty much ignore 100% of what a girl states of her profile (with the exception of serious red flags, single mom etc)

Originally Posted by Mercworx View Post
    This is crucial to understand during modern dating. Nothing is real, its all regurgitated stuff they pick up from eachother.

You can pretty much ignore 100% of what a girl states of her profile (with the exception of serious red flags, single mom etc)
    You should definitely literally ignore the regurgitated crap.

But I do make a mental note that she's a pathetic sheep and may be prone to trend-following, and it can sway my decision to swipe left.

You should definitely literally ignore the regurgitated crap.

But I do make a mental note that she's a pathetic sheep and may be prone to trend-following, and it can sway my decision to swipe left.
    Thankfully the election and riots are over, so I don't see as much "swipe left if you support Trump" or BLM, even though pretty much every profile says liberal in CA.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Thankfully the election and riots are over, so I don't see as much "swipe left if you support Trump" or BLM, even though pretty much every profile says liberal in CA.
    I make sure to not forget the hbb’s who had it in their profiles. They revealed their true colors over the past year. Enormous red flag (regardless of political affiliation). However, these are the same women that seem to create a new account every week, so I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees through their bullchit.

Thankfully, most of these morons also link their Instagram pages, which are an enormous digital footprint.
    Last edited by kovalchuk71; 11-18-2020 at 11:40 PM.
    ***Misc Med Crew***

ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScottTil has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in the last week or 2 my bumble has exploded. Usually have like 11-15 hambeasts in me beeline now have like 30. I wonder what's up.
    Sloots getting desperate to find someone for the winter?
    Texas crew

redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000) redliner9 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    in the last week or 2 my bumble has exploded. Usually have like 11-15 hambeasts in me beeline now have like 30. I wonder what's up.
    Lol, yes.

The nesting usually starts around October and the breakups follow suit in April

Misc's Supreme BMW Driver brightbrah's Avatar
    brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) brightbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ScottTil View Post
    it's cuffing szn boyo

I make sure to not forget the hbb’s who had it in their profiles. They revealed their true colors over the past year. Enormous red flag (regardless of political affiliation). However, these are the same women that seem to create a new account every week, so I’m sure I’m not the only one who sees through their bullchit.

Thankfully, most of these morons also link their Instagram pages, which are an enormous digital footprint.
    New account every week? lol Are they hoping to get more matches.

Their Instagram pages are full of their "travels" and drinking escapades, as well as a million selfies. No thanks Jeff.

Still feel angry at my ex. I assume giving her a piece of my mind, or even calmly pointing out how she’s a terrible person won’t help.

Hoping it just subsides, she doesn’t even deserve my anger or time, it sucks. I know this, but the thoughts invade.

Being betrayed is the worst and it happened twice recently. Trying not to lose faith in humanity.

dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dolvioblue is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Still feel angry at my ex. I assume giving her a piece of my mind, or even calmly pointing out how she’s a terrible person won’t help.

Hoping it just subsides, she doesn’t even deserve my anger or time, it sucks. I know this, but the thoughts invade.

Being betrayed is the worst and it happened twice recently. Trying not to lose faith in humanity.
    Just let her accumulate bad karma.
    Woke
    Non-binary
    Trans
    Re-trans
    Gender neutral

Page 14 of 233 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast